New Neighbour Pt. 08

Story Info
Tom and Alexis.
15.7k words
4.48
18k
25

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my trousers up and sat down on the bed. I had recovered now, and I was feeling fairly comfortable. The secret was out, she hadn't burst into hysterical laughter or given any impression that she anything other than interested and possibly excited by the developments.

She shifted her chair so she was sitting in front of me and held out her hands, it was a gesture of kindness and reassurance. I took them in mine.

"You know the phrase a gentleman never tells? Well this lady never tells either. Your secret is completely safe with me Tom. I will never mention this to anyone without your consent, ok?"

I definitely felt completely comfortable now.

"Thank you Alexis, that means a lot to me."

She leaned back, "do you want to talk? You can walk out of here right now and we can pretend that this never happened, and as I said no one will hear a word from me."

She glanced down at her boots.

"But as you can tell I have more than a passing interest in some of the kinkier things in life, and I really like you. I don't believe all that everything happens for a reason nonsense but I was drawn to you by something, and maybe you to me too. Now I know what."

I really liked her too, and as she had said, maybe our subconscious minds had realised something that our conscious minds hadn't.

"Sure Alexis, I like you too, and I trust you. What do you want to know?"

She stood up, "let's do this with a glass of wine. She grabbed a bottle of red out of a cupboard and filled the two glasses up.

"Firstly I take it that someone else is involved in this, with you?"

"Yes Alexis, there is someone back home, her name is Louise. She's a bit older than me, I started working for her part time about six months ago. She is dominant, obviously, and recognised me as a sub. Our relationship got very intense pretty quickly. She put me in this cage about a month in and I haven't been out of it since."

Alexis looked surprised.

"That cage hasn't come off in nearly six months? Seriously?"

I smiled and clarified.

"Sorry, what I mean is that it has been on all the time apart from when she decides to take it off for, well, for whatever she wants."

"Oh right, that makes more sense. So you're her boyfriend? Her sub? What's the relationship like? Sorry, is that too personal Tom?"

"It's fine Alexis, I've got nothing to hide. I am proud to be her sub. We have something pretty special going on."

Alexis looked thoughtful.

"That's a bit of a shame, for me at least. I was wondering whether we could have got something going but you're clearly spoken for. I don't mess around with another woman's man, " she laughed, "not that I could get up to too much!"

I laughed too.

"Yeah, the cage definitely takes one option out of the equation. But there's more than one way to skin a cat Alexis."

She narrowed her eyes but there was a hint of amusement in her face.

"Whatever do you mean Tom."

"Louise loves oral, and I've had a lot of practice."

I couldn't believe I had just said that, but it was out there now.

"Oh, me too Tom, but it's very difficult to find boys our age who have any interest in doing anything other than satisfying themselves. I guess you have no choice in the matter. Can I ask a very personal question?"

I nodded. I was pretty sure what the next question would be.

"Is that cage just to stop you cumming when you're not with her, or does she stop you from orgasms entirely?"

I wasn't going to tell her the full story.

"Let's just say I don't get to cum nearly as often as I would like."

Alexis leaned forward, clearly interested.

"What's that like? Do you enjoy that? Does she tease you?"

She paused, "sorry Tom, I'm asking way to many questions. I'm just fascinated, and quite excited too. I've spent a lot of time online looking at things and reading sexy stories but I didn't think I would meet someone like you, not at university anyway."

I noticed her eyes were alive and she still had that flush in her cheeks. She really was sexy.

I finished my wine and took a breath.

"Louise told me that she wanted me to have the full university experience, or as full as it can be with a chastity cage on. I have got free reign to do whatever I like, because she has the keys to my cage and that isn't going to change. I need to tell her about today, and see how she reacts. I'm sure she will be fine about it, when she says things, she means them. If I get her approval then I will tell you everything and if you want to, we could maybe see where things go. I haven't asked you any questions yet and I have quite a few."

"Fair enough Tom. This is an odd situation obviously. You clearly care for Louise and I don't want to step on anyone's toes, even supposing I could."

we

We said our goodbyes and I went straight back to my room and phoned Ma'am. I told her the situation, how she found out and that she seemed like a good person. I also told Ma'am that I liked her. Ma'am was happy, I think she was genuinely happy too. She would be more than capable of hiding her emotions from me if she chose to but I was fairly sure she wasn't. It shouldn't have come as a surprise that she was a woman of her word, but I was still slightly puzzled that she would be so nonchalant about another woman being with her man. Maybe she was just confident in us and of the power she had over me. She was right to be.

I sent Alexis a text on Saturday after I had finished my work and asked if she fancied going out to dinner. She replied immediately and said she would love to. We arranged to meet in town around seven. I asked her to wear her boots, she sent me a rude finger and a tongue emoji back.

I showered and shaved, put a nice shirt on and went to meet her. I recognised her as she walked towards me, that sounds odd, but it was just her. She had the same air about her as Ma'am. She just oozed self confidence. I noticed quite a few heads turning to watch her, and I knew that she knew they were watching and just didn't care. She was focused solely on me and that excited me a lot. She was wearing a tight, short black skirt with a wide belt, calf length black boots and a fitted top that wasn't skin tight but somehow seemed to cling in all the right places. Her lips matched her red nails. She was stunning.

We kissed on both cheeks and headed to a cocktail bar for a quick drink before dinner. We talked about normal stuff and just enjoyed each other's company. Dinner was good and we went to a quiet bar for some more refreshment. There was an elephant in the room, we both knew it.

"So..." Alexis left it hanging, I smiled.

"So...I spoke to Louise and as I suspected she is a woman of her word. I'm my own man, or at least most of me is. One fairly important part is hers."

Alexis grinned, "well that's good and bad news rolled into one I guess. I didn't really think she would give up that rather impressive looking thing just like that."

We were sitting in an alcove with a semi circular seat around the table, she moved around so she was sitting next to me. She took a sip of her drink and her other hand moved onto my upper thigh.

"It's a shame for you too Tom."

She had a wicked grin on her face.

"I guess it's been a while now, you must be very horny."

She wasn't wrong, my cock was pulsing in it's steel embrace.

"You said you would tell me everything, how long has it been?"

I decided to omit the fact that my last orgasm was actually ruined.

"It's been about four weeks Alexis."

"Wow, four weeks! I sometimes have four a day."

She winked at me, letting me know that she was probably exaggerating.

"Does she tease you in the cage or let you out?

"Both, she's always teasing me. It drives me crazy."

Alexis' hand was curling round to my inner thigh now, I spread my legs slightly.

"It must be difficult getting really hard in the cage Tom. Does it hurt?"

"Sort of Alexis, it puts a strain on my balls when my erection tries to pull the cage and ring away from my body."

I realised that she was getting pretty turned on now and decided to try and turn the tables.

"It turns her on so much when I'm desperate and horny."

I took her hand off my thigh and placed it on hers. I kept mine on top and moved my fingers across the top of hers.

"Sometimes she can't help herself, she gets so aroused. She just has to please herself in front of me."

My middle finger started to move up and down between her middle and third finger, as if it was running up and down between her pussy lips. I pushed it far enough between that she could feel it on her thigh.

"She watches my cock throbbing in her cage and strokes her pussy, taunting me, letting me know that she can have a massive orgasm any time she wants and I can't, because she controls my cock."

Alexis was flushed now, and I saw her lick her lips. I was as horny as hell.

"She doesn't usually cum like that though. She uses my tongue instead. I've been very well trained Alexis, I can make her cum in under a minute or I can make it last for an hour. She loves the long build ups, how about you? Do you like a long slow build up to a huge orgasm?"

I had been slowly moving her hand and mine up her thigh while still moving my forefinger. She was flushed and her eyes had a slightly dazed look in them.

"Fucking hell Tom."

No one could see what was going on under the table. We just looked like a couple of kids holding hands.

I slid my hand off hers and moved it further up her thigh and I felt her legs part.

"Can you imagine my tongue slowly parting your pussy and finding your clit Alexis? I love licking pussy, I absolutely love it."

She was breathing raggedy now.

"That sounds amazing Tom. Damn it! Stop! Jesus Tom, I'm so hot. Fuck."

I moved my hand slowly away and leaned back a little. We sat there in silence for a moment.

She gave me a confused little smile.

"Bloody hell Tom. That was, I don't know. Damn it Tom, you've got me a little flustered."

She was regaining her composure. She gave my thigh a playful slap and took a big gulp of her drink.

She looked at me, staring hard at me.

"I don't know how you do it. You've just teased me for a few minutes and I nearly lost it. You get that for months. Amazing."

She shook her head, as if to clear it, and stood up.

"You are coming back to mine tonight."

It was a statement of fact.

"Yes Alexis."

It was a brisk walk back, we were both in a hurry. We got to her room and I moved in to kiss her. She put her hand on my chest to stop me. I was immediately still, she looked impressed that I obeyed so readily, but she didn't know the significance that a hand on the chest had for me.

"Strip."

I complied immediately, being naked in front of a clothed woman was nothing new to me. My cage was very full, Alexis couldn't take her eyes of it.

She found a long boot lace in a draw.

"I want to tie your hands behind your back. I know this isn't the right sort of rope but it's all I have."

"Yes Alexis."

I turned around and put my hands behind me. She didn't do a particularly professional job, but my wrists were definitely secure. She turned me back round, being bound had the usual effect on my cock and it was hard in the cage.

"I need to have a closer look at this."

She knelt down in front of me and began to examine me and the device. She lifted it up and moved it around, I felt her hands cupping my full balls and then stroking me through the bars. My cock was rock hard and twitching occasionally. She stood up, still holding my balls in one hand and kissed me passionately. Her tongue was deep in my mouth, exploring and playing with mine. She broke away and pulled her top and bra off. She had quite large but very perky tits and her nipples were like bullets. She pushed down on my shoulder, I took the hint, crouched a little and started to kiss and lick her beautiful breasts. I moved to her nipples, gently sucking and licking. I gave each one a very careful nip with my teeth and she gasped. I moved in a controlled way. I wanted to show her that I was not some fumbling inexperienced boy and that I knew how to turn a woman on. Obviously the only woman I knew how to turn on was Louise but it seemed like I was doing the right things from Alexis' reaction. Her hands were behind my head, holding it as I worked. She gripped my hair and pulled my mouth back to hers. I could feel her nipples sticking into my chest. She dragged me towards the bed, she sat down, slipped her panties down and pulled her skirt up. She kept her boots on which I liked. Spreading her legs slightly she said, "see anything you like Tom?"

I dropped to my knees. I could see her lips glistening with arousal.

"I see something I love Alexis. Please can I lick your pussy Alexis?"

"Oh Tom, I thought you would never ask."

She scooted back a little and my head slid in between her soft thighs.

I noticed that she was completely clean shaven as I moved in. Her soft lips were glistening with her arousal. I gently parted her folds with my tongue and she let out a small gasp. I was in quite an awkward position with my hands behind my back but it didn't matter at all. I began slowly, avoiding her clit for a while. I slid my tongue up and down and gently penetrated her. I savoured her smell and taste. She was already very wet and I eagerly lapped up her juices. I could feel her wriggling around above me.

"Oh Tom, that's nice. Oh yeah."

I moved up to her clit and danced my tongue around it, teasing it with little touches and glances before moving away again.

"Oh God yeah. Come on babe, come on."

I assumed this was encouragement to move things along so I went to work on her most sensitive spot. It was glorious to feel her body jump and twitch at my touch. She was already breathing hard and getting close so I slowed up a little as I wanted it to be good. She wasn't having that, she wanted it sooner, not later.

"Come on Tom, lick it good."

My tongue became firmer and more precise in it's motion and her orgasm wasn't long in coming. She went completely still for a fraction of a second before her whole body started to tense and tremble. She exhaled a long high moan which became low and guttural as she spasmed all over me. Her hands pushed my head away as the orgasm ran through her and her clit became too sensitive. She raised her legs up and clamped them together as she took short sharp breaths. She was lost in her orgasm, totally lost. Gradually she came back down, moved her legs and looked at me. My face was covered in juices and I was smiling a very contented smile.

"Come here."

I struggled to my feet.

"Oh, yeah," she giggled, "turn around."

She struggled to untie me as the knot had tightened but she got it loose and I flopped onto the bed next to her. She just held me for a few moments, hugging me tightly. Then she whispered in my ear, "that was the strongest orgasm I have ever had. My God, I didn't know where I was for a minute there. Thank you Tom, thank you so much."

"You are very very welcome Alexis. I am honoured to give you so much pleasure."

She looked at me in a quizzical way.

"It's true. I have just given you an amazing orgasm. That makes me so happy, it gives me so much more than a quick spurt would. I can't think of anything I would rather do for someone."

"That's beautiful Tom, thank you. I had never really thought of it in those terms before. Sex with the boys I have had always seems to be like a race to get what you want first. But you just want to please me. Wow. I guess that is what being a proper sub means."

She cuddled into me, I could still feel a little tremor running through her.

"That was so intense. Sorry I pushed you away, I just couldn't take any more."

"No worries," I said, "it's a learning curve. Every time I'm down there I will be learning how to please you, what you like, what you don't. When to go fast, when to go slow. It will get better and better Alexis."

She pulled away a little with a little smile.

"You sound so matter of fact, so open. It's great I think. Most boys really don't care. I'm feeling slightly apprehensive Tom, I'm supposed to be the dominant one here but you have so much more experience and knowledge than me. I feel a bit out of my depth, it's not a feeling I'm used to. I mean, that knot was rubbish, wasn't it?"

We both laughed.

"Err, yeah it was to be honest. Look Alexis, you have no idea how lost and confused I was when Louise started dominating me. I had ideas that I had picked up from the web, but the reality was just a massive head fuck. I guess it's trickier for you, all I had to do was follow. You are supposed to lead, yet I'm the one who knows more. Possibly the most important thing Louise taught me was to be honest, be honest about your feelings, be honest about what you want. Just be open and honest and the rest will follow. You are naturally dominant and I am naturally submissive. Assuming we get on well and move forward, those roles will be self evident and we will naturally gravitate to them. Louise has had years of real life experience, you don't, but there's only one way to get it."

She kissed me and smiled.

"Thanks Tom, well put. I can do that, I feel completely at ease with you so I think I can tell you anything which is a start. I will probably have a lot of questions too."

"I'm an open book Alexis, fire away."

Smiling she said, "first question, why aren't you between my legs?"

I kissed her and began slowly moving down her body, using my tongue and fingers as I went. As I got between her legs I looked up and said, "how do I improve on last time Alexis?"

She laughed, "I'm going to need a lot more data before I can do an accurate analysis Tom. A lot more."

I smiled and my head disappeared between her thighs. As always I took my time. I glanced up after a few minutes at her gently writhing body. Her fingers were playing with her nipples and her eyes were closed. She had a little smile playing across her face and looked incredibly aroused and very happy. My cock was bouncing around in it's cage continuing it's useless struggle against the steel and my tongue was playing with her clit. I was very happy too. She didn't urge me to make her cum this time so I tried to steadily build her arousal. I thought about edging her a few times but decided that could wait. She was moaning gently, her hips moving against my tongue and I felt her thighs closing around my head. It was the right time so I started to flick her clit, just the tip, quickly with the end of my tongue. Her moans became more intense as her orgasm approached and I slowed my tongue just a fraction to draw it out a little longer. There was a low animalistic growl as she came. I knew how sensitive her clit became now so I stopped moving it and tried to just balance the end of my tongue on it with just the tiniest of movements. She came like a train, I held her thighs tightly to my head as her body twisted and shook. She didn't push me away this time and after a minute I felt her muscles start to relax, so I gently moved my head away. She looked down at me, her eyes were wide open and dancing with light. She beckoned me up and I lay gently on top of her as she softly kissed my face. Her head flopped back, she took in a big lung full of air and slowly exhaled.

"Tom, I'm going to have to find some serious inner strength, otherwise I'm not going to get a degree, I probably won't even see daylight again because I'm going to be lying here with you between my legs every waking moment."

I laughed, "daylight is over rated Alexis. Give in to the dark side and spend your life making me give you orgasm after orgasm."

She laughed too.

"Seriously, don't tempt me. I don't want you getting all big headed but that was amazing, both times were amazing."

"I won't ever get big headed. I want to learn everything about how to turn you on and please you. The happier you are, the happier I am."