New Neighbour Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis was suddenly right next to me, I had been miles away.

'Hello Alexis, long time no see."

She laughed, "I know, it's been ages, how are you? Did you sleep well?"

I hadn't but I wasn't going to tell her.

"Yeah, fine thanks. I had a bit of trouble dropping off but then I slept like a log, how about you?"

"Like a baby." She said, with a little smirk.

She spent the next two hours with some part of her leg or foot touching my leg, either nudging or rubbing against me. I spent the next two hours with a partial or complete erection. I was probably going to have to borrow her notes later. We went to the campus cafe afterwards and bumped into a few people, including my friend John, subtly was never his strong suit.

"So are you two an item then, or what? We need to know. Neither of you are giving anything away."

I looked at Alexis, then at John.

"It's only right that you are the first to know after our parents John, but I asked Alexis to be my wife last night, and she accepted."

"Fuck off Tom, what's the story?"

Alexis chipped in, "yeah, fuck off Tom, I said no."

We laughed but John was still staring at us.

Alexis sighed, "not that it's anyone's business but we are kind of hanging out a little bit, in each others rooms, sometimes late at night, you know."

John looked triumphant.

"Ha! I knew it! Loves young dream, you make a gorgeous couple.

"Fuck off John!"

He laughed, "Good on you, I knew there was something between you two."

He jumped up, grabbed my head and gave me a big pretend sloppy kiss on the forehead. He moved towards Alexis.

"Fuck off John!"

He laughed again and sauntered off.

"Later guys."

I looked at Alexis, "well the old jungle drums have been busy I guess."

She shrugged, "well unlike most people, I'm not ashamed to be seen with a horrible nasty pervert like you. I think of it as charity work."

I nodded, "care in the community is an admirable thing to do Alexis."

She put her hand on my thigh

"Busy later my toy?"

"I hope so." I replied.

"Come round about seven, someone gave me a load of rope and it's just sitting around doing nothing at the moment."

I shook my head, "what a terrible waste. That's shameful."

"Isn't it? Catch you later big boy."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and sauntered off in her confident and sexy way. I'm sure she added a little extra hip action into her walk knowing that I would be watching.

I was standing outside her door a couple of minutes early. Just before I knocked she opened the door.

"You will never be late, will you?"

"Not if I can help it Alexis."

We went inside and she pressed her lovely body against me. We kissed deeply. She was wearing her thin leggings and tee shirt combination again. I just wanted to touch every inch of her.

"How's it going? Are you alright with everything?"

I guessed she was referring to her use of me, particularly the late night call.

"Everything is absolutely great Alexis, perfect."

I had to remember that she had never been in this situation before. Watching kinky porn was no preparation for a kinky real life relationship.

The underlying question and answer was really her asking me if what she was doing was acceptable and me saying it was.

"Why are your clothes still on toy?"

"Sorry Alexis, I don't know what I'm thinking."

I noticed that she had moved her bed slightly so the side was no longer against the wall. I also noticed the rope lying on it.

She saw my look and grinned.

"On the bed, arms and legs spread."

I complied immediately, I had showed her how to do a single wrist tie and she did it perfectly, pretty quickly my arms and legs were secured to each corner of the bed.

She sat next to me and ran her hands over my naked body, my cock started doing it's little dance of denial. She knelt between my legs and softly massaged my balls, and ran her hands over the cage. My skin was bulging against the bars and she traced her finger tips across the tight skin. She used the tip of her little finger to rub exposed slit of my cock. It was very erotic and I was rock hard and throbbing very quickly.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, my balls ache a little bit from being pulled up by the ring but physically it's not really that painful. She dragged her bright red nails across the skin of my balls, admiring the thin red lines they left behind. She dug them in a bit and I grunted at the sudden sharp pain.

"How do you know that I'm not going to hurt you? I mean badly hurt you?"

"I don't really. If you hurt me badly, as in damaged me on purpose, then we would never see each other again. If something happened by accident then we would have a serious talk but accidents can happen. Hopefully we won't get to that."

She smiled and dug her nails in again.

'Hopefully not my toy."

I was still as hard as ever, she alternated between soft, gentle caresses of my balls and cock, and using her nails to cause quite sharp pain. I was sweating slightly and pulling at my bindings. She had a look of intense concentration on her face, and I could see she was getting very turned on.

She changed position and hopped up so she was sitting on me, she reached between her thighs and positioned the end of the cage on her soaking wet pussy. Rocking her hips slightly she rubbed gently up and down.

"How much do you want to fuck me Tom?"

I flexed my own hips increasing the friction a little.

"You have no idea Alexis. I can't imagine how good your pussy would feel all over my cock. I can feel the heat and dampness. I want to feel it slide down my shaft until I was balls deep. It would be so so good."

Alexis was flushed now, her nipples hard. She shifted slightly so that the end of the cage was against her clit and moved quicker. I did my bit to help with my hips. She came hard, supporting herself with her hands on my chest. It was a beautiful sight. She looked at me and laughed uncertainly. She looked slightly embarrassed.

"Oops, I think I got a little carried away."

"Not at all. I take it that was very enjoyable. You've just had an orgasm, that's a good thing, a very good thing."

She smiled, "it was lovely, would you be saying that if your cock was not locked away?"

"Absolutely Alexis. Locked or unlocked, my job is to give you as much pleasure as I can. You always come first Alexis, always. You have no idea how much I enjoyed your orgasm. Helping a woman reach her peak is a beautiful thing to do. I love it."

She fell forward and lay next to me.

She fondled my erect cock.

"No one has ever watched me have an orgasm like that before. I felt a little self conscious."

"Sorry Alexis, that was never my intention. I just find a woman's orgasm to be a thing of beauty and wonder. It seems to happen deep inside her, in her soul almost. You've no idea how satisfying it is to see."

She nuzzled into me.

"Thank you Tom, I feel so comfortable with you, so safe. Oh, and incredibly horny too. Really really horny. Having this lovely toy who will just give me orgasm after orgasm and ask for nothing in return is amazing."

We lay there for a while before she announced that she required my tongue again. She jumped up and sat firmly on my face and told me to do a good job. Soon her juices were all over my mouth and face. She was rocking and moaning as my tongue slid skillfully around her clit. She had another big orgasm.

"Oh god Tom, you are just going to blow my mind one day. Absolutely amazing."

She slumped down next to me, she turned my head so we were face to face and gently licked her juices of my face and mouth. She ordered my not to move as her tongue danced around my lips. My cock was bouncing around by the time she finished.

She untied me, then said that she had found a great website for latex and she wanted to show me. I grabbed my laptop, we sat on the bed and without thinking I opened it up. There was Ma'am in her riding gear, I quickly stabbed a button to get rid of the photo but Alexis had seen it.

"Who was that Tom?"

I think she instinctively knew.

"That was Louise."

I left it there, Alexis didn't.

"Do you mind Tom? I'd like to see the woman who has trained that tongue so well."

I clicked onto the five photos that Ma'am had downloaded. Alexis looked intently at them for a few minutes.

"She's cute, don't worry about the website. I should go."

This didn't feel right.

"What's wrong Alexis?"

She stood up and began to get dressed.

"Alexis?"

She looked at me, took a deep breath and sat down.

"OK Tom. Seeing Louise has brought something home to me, something that has been playing on my mind. You have two women in your life, and I feel like a third wheel. No one enjoys feeling that they are sort of sharing someone with somebody else. This is going to sound terrible but I thought I could probably have you all to myself. You said Louise was an older woman. In my head I had picture of someone, I don't know, someone old like my mum, someone middle aged. But she is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. This is the awful part, I know she has the experience and knowledge, but I thought I could use my youth and looks to have you to myself. That's a horrible thing to say, that I thought I could take another woman's man. I hate myself for even thinking it, but it's true. But now I've seen her I know that I have no chance, that you are going to be hers and that I will always be the other woman."

In the back of my head I knew this day would come, but I had been deliberately ignoring it. I was surprised it had happened this quickly though. We had only known each other a couple of weeks but we both had strong feelings for each other already. I really didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry Alexis, I really am. I have been taken by surprise by you, and by how much I like you. I guess this we were always going to come to this point. I agree with everything you just said. This is unfair on you, totally unfair. But I don't know what to do. I've got two people I care about and there's no way round that."

We sat there, both feeling pretty miserable.

"I need to go Tom. Bye."

She got up and left, I was very gutted but I couldn't see a way forward. Ma'am meant the world to me, but Alexis was clearly very upset too. I hated the fact that Alexis was hurting. She knew about Louise pretty much from the start but I should have realised that by allowing our relationship to grow so fast I had played a significant part in where we were now. There was a finality in the way Alexis had left, and I wondered if it was all over so soon after it had begun.

The next couple of days were pretty stressful. My contact with Alexis consisted to a couple of short text messages. I didn't know if it was the right thing to do but I drove home to see Ma'am. I had let her know I was coming but hadn't said why. She greeted me with a big hug but she knew something was wrong. I explained as best I could about what had happened. She asked me how I felt about Alexis, I told her that I cared for her and how surprised I was by how close we had become. It felt very strange to be describing how I felt about another woman to her but Ma'am was sympathetic and calm.

She came to the conclusion that she needed to meet Alexis. I was very unsure about this plan but she thought that if we all met then we could find a way forward. Something would come of the meeting, either Alexis would decide to end the relationship or not, but either way it would be progress.

I had lectures in the morning so I drove home that night. I was confused by how calm Ma'am had been about my obvious distress regarding another woman but I couldn't fault her logic. There was an impasse and something needed to happen to break it.

I texted Alexis on Thursday and asked if we could meet. She agreed and met in a nearby bar that night. We gave each other a big hug when we met which was nice, we had both missed each other.

"So Tom, what's going on with you? Have you spoken to Louise? What did she think you should do?"

There was a slightly sarcastic tone in her voice.

This wasn't great start, but Ma'am always said that honesty was the only way forward.

"I drove home to see her and we had a talk about things. I told her how much I like you and about what you had said."

Alexis seemed slightly taken aback that I had gone all the way home to try and do something.

"You mean a lot to me Alexis, I know it's really quick, and that we hardly know each other but I'm fairly sure you feel the same way too."

She nodded.

"Would you like to come home with me this weekend and meet Louise, spend some time with her? I know that might sound a bit weird but it could help."

She didn't hesitate.

"Yes, that would be a good idea. What's the worst that could happen? We split up, which is pretty much where we are now as far as I'm concerned."

We decided that I would pick her up on Saturday and we would get to Ma'am's late afternoon.

It was a strange journey, I don't think either of us really knew what to say. I was incredibly nervous, I didn't want anyone to get hurt but I had no idea how things would play out. Ma'am was sitting on the patio waiting for us when we arrived. It was a warm day, she was wearing a pretty summer dress, but no make up. I thought it was a deliberately low key and relaxed look. I gave Alexis' hand a squeeze and we got out of the car. Ma'am gave me a big hug, then turned to Alexis. She smiled broadly and gave her a big hug too.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alexis, welcome to my home. Tom, get her bag. Please, come in. Can I get you anything, something to drink?"

Alexis smiled back at Ma'am.

'Thanks, I could kill a coffee Louise. Lovely place you've got here."

"Yes, thanks, I've had quite a lot of work done, and I had a very eager helper over the summer. Tom, sort the coffees out. I'll show Alexis around."

Ma'am had immediately taken control, I was in my place and Alexis was getting the full charm offensive. As I went into the kitchen I heard Ma'am complimenting Alexis on her hair. I decided to keep my distance. I got the coffee ready and took it out onto the patio. There was a cake in the kitchen with three plates next to it so I took that out too. Ma'am and Alexis were wandering back from the summer house, chatting away like old friends. Ma'am seemed to have effortlessly turned what could have been an extremely awkward situation into a seemingly very comfortable and friendly one.

They sat down and we chatted amiably enough about university, Ma'am said she had bumped into my mum and had a nice chat with her.

It was beginning to get a little chilly so we went inside, Ma'am told me to get a bottle of champagne. I charged our glasses and Ma'am made a toast, "to new friends, and to girl power."

Alexis laughed at that, and we clicked glasses.

"This is a rare treat for Tom, "she was addressing Alexis now, "I can't remember the last time he was allowed to wear clothes in my house."

Alexis raised an eyebrow, "really? I don't see any reason to change that rule."

Ma'am just sort of waved in my direction. Alexis took the hint.

"Take your clothes off Tom."

I immediately removed my clothing and stood there, naked in front of them. I felt my cock start to swell. Despite my nervousness, any sort of domination always got me going.

They both laughed.

"That reaction tells you everything you need to know about him. Would you like to see the dungeon Alexis?"

"Oh, yes please Louise."

We went downstairs, I led the way and I could hear Ma'am explaining about why I was l going down the stairs first.

"This is fantastic." Alexis exclaimed. She looked around, taking everything in.

"I could have a lot of fun in here Louise."

Ma'am smiled, "Tom loves spending time in here, don't you?"

I had noticed that she was calling me Tom, not boy or baby. She was making sure that she didn't do anything to emphasise her position, her power over me. But we were in the dungeon now and she had asked me a direct question.

"Yes Ma'am, I always enjoy being teased and tortured here."

Alexis noticed the change in tone and wandered over to the cross.

"This is a lovely bit of kit. I bet he would look great tied to this."

Ma'am grinned, "my cross is your cross Alexis. Make yourself at home, completely at home. I need to prepare dinner, come up when you're ready."

Ma'am went upstairs, Alexis looked at me.

"Well don't just stand there toy."

I hurried over to the cross and Alexis, after assessing the various straps, had me immobilised in no time. My cock was rapidly getting hard, Alexis held my cage and gently pulled it, feeling the skin as it began to tighten against the bars. She looked around again, and wandered over to the rack that had various implements hanging off it. She took a tawse off the rack and swished around a couple of times before putting it back.

"This is amazing. Louise is amazing"

She came up to me and began running her hands over my exposed body. I was rock hard.

"I had no idea what to expect from this weekend Tom but I already know that I like Louise a lot. I wanted to be jealous, I almost wanted to hate her but she is great." She kissed me, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth. Her body was pressed hard against the cage and I felt her move against it. She broke away and gave my nipples a quick but firm twist.

"I'm going to be a good guest and see if Louise needs any help with dinner. See you soon Tom"

I was as horny as hell but I was also very relieved. Ma'am had played it brilliantly, I should never of doubted her. Alexis seemed so much happier than she had been for the last few days. I just hoped that they would carry on hitting it off.

I was alone on the cross for about an hour before I heard them laughing as they descended into the dungeon. They seemed very happy about something, I was excited but a little apprehensive. They stood in front of me and just watched me. My cock started to harden in it's cage almost immediately.

Alexis laughed.

"Looks like I owe you a pound Louise, I didn't think it would react that quickly."

It was Ma'am's turn to laugh.

"Trust me Alexis, he will get hard and stay hard with almost no attention being paid to him. Use that against him, the hornier he is, the more he will worship you."

They approached me and began running their hands over my body. One finger would have been enough, four hands drove me wild. They didn't touch my cock or balls but they didn't have too.

Ma'am spoke, "tell you what baby, if you can lose that erection in the next twenty minutes, we will let you out and give you an orgasm."

"Thank you Ma'am, thank you Alexis."

There wasn't anybody in that room who thought I had any chance. Twenty minutes later, with their hands still roaming over me, I was like a rock and throbbing like crazy.

"Aw, you were so close baby." Alexis giggled, "better luck next time."

It was time for dinner, so I was released, we ate and chatted happily enough.

I was taken back to the cross afterwards and tightly secured. Ma'am inserted a couple of earplugs, and Alexis zipped me into a tight thick latex mask with no eye holes. A large gag was eased home, followed by another thick hood, leather this time. I was completely blind and deaf, I wondered what they had planned. It was a shock when I felt the freezing towel on my cage but at least that meant my cock was going to be released. After the usual overkill, the towel was removed and I felt the the cage and ring being removed. Despite the cold treatment my cock immediately began to fill, it had been a while after all. Someone was handling my balls, I had no idea who but soon I felt some string around them. Round and round it went, pulling them away from my body until there was a tight two inch cylinder. Fingers caressed the taut skin then began to squeeze, first both together and then each one separately. Surprisingly before it got too intense I felt the string loosen, and some of it being unwound. The purpose became clear as the string was reapplied, but this time my testicles were tied apart from each other. Again I felt the probing and squeezing fingers. It was more intense this time, and a moan of pain was forced from me.