New Neighbour Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a brief pause, until I felt a sharp intense pain run through first one then the other. It felt like Ma'am's thin but flexible plastic cane. It fell on my balls randomly and from all sides. My cock remained untouched but very hard. The pain was pretty intense now, I was tensing and bucking slightly in my bonds.

I was mighty relieved when the beating stopped, but sightly surprised when the string was loosened and removed. I felt fingers around my balls, then the smooth and chilly embrace of a heavy metal stretcher. Suddenly I cottoned on, string and now the stretcher, it was a lesson. Ma'am was teaching Alexis some CBT techniques. I felt the insistent pull of the weighty metal cylinder pulling on me, making my balls feel even more vulnerable.

"Can you hear me boy?"

It was Ma'am, speaking loudly enough for me to hear through the plugs and hoods. I nodded.

"Alexis and I have been chatting, amongst other things I was telling her about chastity and your orgasms, or lack of them. Do you remember the last time you had an orgasm boy?"

I certainly did, Ma'am ruined it. I nodded again.

"Alexis asked me about it, she wanted to know how much you enjoyed it, how intense it was. She was rather surprised when I mentioned that I ruined it."

I had a sudden sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I knew where this was going.

I heard Alexis' voice.

"You didn't tell me the truth, did you Tom?"

I shook my head, I was in trouble.

"Louise has been telling me how much she values the truth, and how important openness is. Do these ideas not apply to us Tom?"

I didn't know what to do. Shaking my head seemed like the wrong thing so I nodded.

"So they do apply to us, but only when you decide they do?"

I shook my head.

"We have agreed that you didn't actually lie to me Tom, but you certainly didn't give me the whole truth either, did you?"

I shook my head again.

"We think you need to be reminded of what being a sub means, and of your responsibilities. Do you agree?"

I instantly nodded my head. I was feeling very nervous.

The paddle hit me flat and square on the underside of both testicles. There was an instant explosion of pain, I jerked in my bonds and let out a strangled groan. Pain radiated through my groin and abdomen. I started taking short sharp breaths. She hit me again, I jumped and writhed against my bonds and bit down hard on the gag. Another strike, and another. I would have given anything to be able to curl into a ball right now, anything to protect my abused balls. But I couldn't, I stood there, stretched out on the cross and horribly vulnerable. A fifth strike, I was in agony sweating heavily under my hoods. I barely knew that I was moaning loudly and thrashing in my bonds. A sixth hit, pain was everywhere. I was desperate, I couldn't take any more. Then I felt a hand on my chest. It took me a minute to regain any sort of composure. The pain was still pouring through me.

"Six of the best seems like a good number Tom, although I am tempted to give you a few more. Would you like that Tom?"

Surely Alexis wouldn't, would she?

I knew that there was only one response, so I nodded my head.

"You would like some more? That's great but I think you have had enough for now. Maybe later. Louise and I are going to leave you to think about your future behaviour."

I stood there feeling the sweat slowly drip down the inside of my latex hood. Unsurprisingly my cock had gone completely limp. The pain was fading, but very slowly. A dull ache filled my body. It would have helped if they had removed the weight but obviously they hadn't. I had no idea how long they left me but at some point I was vaguely aware of some movement near me.

I jumped in my bonds as the paddle touched my balls, but it was only the lightest of taps. I heard them both laugh and I heard Ma'am.

"Don't worry boy, they have had enough for now."

I don't think I have ever been more relieved. Fingers started brushing against my cock, it wasn't long before I was standing to attention.

Ma'am was speaking to me.

"I hope you had a nice rest while we were upstairs. We were both feeling rather turned on but we solved that problem quite easily. Alexis has such a lickable pussy and her nipples are wonderfully sensitive, aren't they?"

I nodded, moaning softly. The pain was forgotten as my cock turned into an iron bar. Ma'am and Alexis in bed together, my mind was spinning.

My cock got the delicate treatment for a while, the painfully slow and gentle manipulation that was so erotic but exasperating at the same time. After what seemed like forever I felt myself getting close but the manipulation slowed before I got too close. Occasionally I felt a hand or a finger touching me, my lower abdomen, inner thighs, my chest. I worked out what was happening. Ma'am was showing Alexis how my body reacted as I neared orgasm. Some things can be hidden, but for me at least, there were some obvious signs of my impending explosion if you knew where to look. Ma'am did, and now Alexis did too.

There was a brief pause in my tease torture until I felt the familiar cool trickle of lube going over my cock. A latex covered hand grasped my shaft and began pumping fairly briskly. It stopped almost immediately then started again at a much slower pace. I sensed Ma'am's instructions were being heeded by Alexis. Beautiful sensations flooded through me as her hand and fingers slid gracefully up and down my shaft. Ma'am put Alexis, and by association me, through her paces. My shaft, my glans, my frenum, they all received plenty of attention. Time and again I was taken to the edge. I was moaning regularly, flexing my muscles to try and relieve some of the pent up energy. Alexis was relentless, and it seemed to me that she was a natural too. Eventually she stopped and I was left hanging again. My glistening cock bobbed and twitched, desperately searching for more attention. I was left for quite a while again, my mind was on fire with images of the two of them. I knew what was going on upstairs. Teasing me made Ma'am very horny, it probably had the same effect on Alexis too. My cock still hadn't softened much when they came back. The first thing I knew about their return was the cold towel being pressed into my cock. It was cooled and cleaned and returned to it's steel prison. I felt my bonds being loosened and my hoods and gag were removed. Ma'am and Alexis were both wearing silk dressing gowns and were both clearly naked beneath them.

"You know where you sleep when you are here boy," Ma'am was pointing at the cell.

I was trussed up in my leather sleep sack and watched enviously as two beautiful women walked up the stairs away from me. Ma'am gave Alexis a playful slap on the arse before turning towards me. Just before she switched the light off she blew me a kiss.

"Have a good night baby, we sure as hell are."

The door shut and I wrestled briefly in my bondage, not to try and escape but purely in erotic frustration. My cock was hard again, pressed down against my legs by the unforgiving leather and I had the feeling that it wasn't going down for a while.

I woke up a few times during the night, and each time my cock was throbbing in my cage.

Eventually the door opened and Alexis bounded down the stairs. She jumped on top of me and gave me a big kiss. She was slightly flushed and smelled of sex.

"Morning baby. How are you? I've just had a wonderful night."

She wriggled on my groin.

"Cocks aren't the only thing that Louise knows her way around. Oh babe, you're going to have to up your game or I won't have any use for your cock anymore."

I couldn't decide if my life had just got better or worse with Ma'am and Alexis hitting it off so well. One thing was certain, I was going to be spending a lot of time rock hard in my cage and a lot of time eating pussy.

Alexis got me out of the sleep sack and I went upstairs with her. Ma'am was busy getting a fry up started.

"Hey baby, get your cute little arse over here. This breakfast isn't going to cook itself."

I busied myself in the kitchen. Ma'am walked over to Alexis, loosened her dressing gown and slid her hands inside. They kissed passionately. Ma'am pushed Alexis back against the table and pulled her dressing gown wide open. Still kissing, her hand slipped between Alexis' legs. She began panting immediately as Ma'am worked her magic. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Alexis arched her back and supported herself by putting her arms behind her on the table. I heard her moans as she quickly reached her crescendo. Alexis had her eyes closed as she recovered and Ma'am looked over to me with a very satisfied smile on her face.

"You will be in a lot of trouble if you burn those eggs boy."

I quickly went back to what I was supposed to be doing while Alexis composed herself. She sauntered over to me and cuddled me from behind, one hand going straight to my cock that was sticking horizontally out from my body.

"You could hang a towel on that."

Laughing she grabbed a tea towel and did exactly that. I looked pretty ridiculous but it was very funny.

We ate a hearty breakfast and went out to the patio to enjoy the sun after I put my clothes on. Ma'am and Alexis looked very happy, which in turn made me very happy too.

Ma'am told me to get us all another coffee, when I came back they were both looking at me.

"Right then, my little chastity boy. Obviously Alexis and I have been chatting, in between a lot of fantastic sex. She had some very understandable doubts and worries about how all three of us could carry on. I shared those worries, I had realised that when you went to university you were bound to meet someone you liked. As it happens you have met someone dominant, which isn't something I had anticipated. By the way, I approve Tom. I approve wholeheartedly. The force is strong in this one, she reminds me of me when I was her age."

Ma'am smiled at Alexis, they had clearly bonded. I wanted to say something.

"You've no idea how happy, and relieved I am. I hated the idea of either of you getting hurt and it being my fault."

"There's no blame on anyone Tom, it took courage to suggest that Alexis should meet me, and it took courage for her to accept. Anyway, Alexis now has a mentor, a guide to help her find her way. I needed a lot of help and advice when I was younger, I made mistakes and did stupid things. Hell, everyone does but hopefully I can help her avoid some of the dumb things I did. We're not entirely sure how things will pan out but for now a Tom share will work. I'm not prepared to give up the keys to your chastity belt yet but I'm fairly sure that at some point in the future we will both have a key to that lovely cage and that lovely cock."

There was a pause.

"Funny, this is the second time I've asked you this, but is everything I've just said alright with you Tom?"

I stood up, gave Ma'am a big kiss, and then did the same to Alexis.

"It's a simple thing to say, but if you are both happy, then I'm happy. I will do everything I can to please both of you."

Ma'am smiled and turned to Alexis.

"Happy Alexis?"

She nodded slowly, "I am Louise, very happy. We have a way forward now, I have a fabulous domme to teach me and we both have a lovely boy to tease and torment. By the way Tom, Louise has told me all about the standards she expects from you, regarding your behaviour with me and your studies. I will demand nothing but your best."

I bowed my head, "and you shall have it Alexis."

"We are coming back in two weeks, and I will have a detailed report for Louise, understand?"

"Perfectly Alexis."

We chatted happily away until mid afternoon. It was time to go, goodbyes were said and hugs exchanged. I noticed that Alexis had a bag with her that she didn't bring.

"Louise has been kind enough to allow me to borrow a few things Tom, after all, practice makes perfect."

I smiled, there were some interesting and no doubt incredibly frustrating times ahead. Ma'am had said that I wouldn't get another orgasm until the end of term. Despite Alexis' presence in our lives I didn't think that was going to change.

The drive home was a very happy one, we had the stereo on full blast and Alexis kept her hand on my thigh for pretty much the whole journey. A parked outside her accommodation block.

"My room, now!"

We dumped our stuff on the floor and were naked in bed within seconds.

We just rolled around for a bit, kissing and exploring each others bodies. It didn't matter a bit that I was rock hard in the cage, I was just so happy that we had a future together. She pushed my shoulder and rolled me over, quickly jumping on top of me. She pinned my shoulders down with her hands. She sat on me, her pussy pressing down on the cage and just stared at me. Her emerald eyes were alive with joy and passion. Slowly she rocked her hips against the cage.

"Well that was an interesting weekend. I've learned a lot, most importantly about myself. Louise is a special person and I think she is going to be an important person in my life. She has taught me so much already, and if I only take one thing from her, one lesson, it is to be myself. I can't be anyone else and it's pointless to try and deny or block out what excites me. This excites me, the control I have, the power I have. It's intoxicating. It turns me on so much, and not just physically. It runs deeper than that, I can't explain it properly but I am sure I was born for this."

I was in heaven, my cock was trying to burst through the steel bars. This achingly beautiful woman was on top of me telling me how much she wanted to control and dominate me.

'Please Alexis, please let me pleasure you. Let me make you happy. Tell me how to make you happy. That's all I want."

She leaned forwards and tenderly kissed me.

'My pussy needs you. My pussy needs to be worshipped, now."

She let me roll her over and my head disappeared between her legs. Her smell, her taste, her skin, it was beautiful. I could feel everything, every little twitch of her body. Her clit was like nectar.

I was in my element, I belonged between her legs giving her enormous pleasure. She gave a me some instructions as I worked away. She hadn't done that before. It didn't take long for her to reach a deep orgasm. I moved and lay next to her. Her face was a picture of satisfaction.

"Thank you for letting me know what you want and how to give you more pleasure Alexis."

She fondled my cage, her fingers tracing across the bars and the skin that was pressed hard against them.

"A certain someone emphasised that it was all about my pleasure, she said that you might have a very talented tongue, and great instincts but that you're not a mind reader or some kind of clit whisperer. If I don't tell you, how are you supposed to know."

I was laughing, "clit whisperer! That's brilliant, I'm going to become one so I can put it down as my occupation on my passport."

Alexis was laughing too.

"Imagine the look on the customs officer face if she was a woman. I think you would get taken to a little room to prove it to her."

We relaxed together for a while and chatted about the weekend.

"You know what Tom, I have discovered something that turns me on, it turns me on great deal in fact."

I raised an eyebrow, "do tell."

"I found teasing you an incredible turn on. I've watched a fair few videos and read a lot of erotic fiction but I had no idea that having your cock in my hand, feeling it pulsing and straining would be so arousing. It was a real eye opener."

I made a mock groaning sound and laughed.

"Out of the frying pan, into the fire."

"Yeah baby, you're in so much trouble. I'm going to drive you insane. I got such a rush from having all that power literally in my hand, in my finger tips."

Predictably I was straining hard in my cage, Alexis gently stroked her fingers up and down it.

"It's a shame I couldn't look you in the eyes when I was teasing you, but Louise wanted you blind and deaf so she could let me in on few trade secrets. And before you ask, no, I'm not going to tell you anything because if I did I would have to kill you, and then I wouldn't be able to tease you to insanity."

We both had some work to catch up on and I told Alexis that I had a deadline to meet on Wednesday morning. She agreed that we wouldn't meet up, other than during the maths lecture until after I had sent my essay in, although she did say that if she felt horny she would still expect me to do my duty.

Back in my room, I sent Ma'am a mail singing her praises and generally telling her how wonderful she was before getting down to my essay. I did see Alexis on Monday, I got a text at just past midnight.

"Need some stress relief."

I was between her legs in seven minutes and back in my room with a full cage twenty minutes later.

We sat together at the lecture and had a quick coffee afterwards but I had to get back to finish my essay. It was around seven o'clock by the time I finished. I needed to read through it a final time before I sent it off but I had had enough by then. I knew John and a few other people were in the bar so I decided to pop down and have a pint or two to relax. I ended up having four pints before heading back, and sending the essay off.

Alexis texted on Wednesday.

"Mine at four this afternoon. Bring your tongue."

I felt the usual stirring in my jeans and I arrived five minutes early.

"Hey babe, how's it going? Get your essay finished OK?"

"Indeed I did, it's the first important piece I've done. I hope it gets a good mark."

"Well I hope for your sake it is good, Louise and I are completely in the same page as far as your studies are concerned. Anyway, is there a good reason why you are not naked and tied to my bed yet toy?"

It didn't take long to remedy the situation and I saw Alexis delve into the bag she had brought back from Ma'am's. She had a thick latex hood, a blindfold and a large ball gag. She slipped the hood on and zipped it up, then applied the blindfold.

"I will use the gag later, after I have availed myself of your tongue."

Her warm wet pussy settled over my mouth. I remembered her instructions, and she added a few more as I went along. She wanted a slow build up, so I moved gently, relishing every minute of her growing passion. She started rocking her hips back and forth, she wanted me to work against her rhythm rather than with it, so as she moved up my face, I moved my tongue down. I was delicate to begin with but slowly I tensed my tongue creating more and more friction and intensity on her sensitive spot. Eventually she shuddered her way to a powerful climax with my tongue darting as deep inside her as I could get it. It could feel her muscles shaking and tensing on it. I longed to be inside her, buried in that hot pulsing tunnel.

She flopped down next to me and sighed contentedly.

"Mmm, you are really quite good at that. By the way, when did you finish your essay?"

That was an odd question, I sensed potentially danger.

"I sent it in at about nine o'clock."

"I see, after you had been in the pub for nearly two hours."

Someone must have seen me and then told her.

"Yes, I had finished it but I'd had enough and had a pint or two. I went back, gave it a last read through and sent it."

"A pint or two? Or three, or four? It doesn't take two hours to have one pint, does it toy?"

"No Alexis, I had four pints."

"So you thought it was a good idea to read through your first big essay after four pints and then send it off?"

I knew I had done a good job, the last read through was just me being extra careful but that didn't matter now. I knew there was no point in arguing.

"No Alexis, it wasn't a good idea. I apologise."

"You understand that there are consequences my toy. You have let both me and Louise down. I believe you will get the results back just before we go back to hers. You had better hope that it gets a very, very good mark."