New Neighbour Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped up and slipped the gag into my mouth. She secured it very tightly indeed and I felt her move between my legs. My testicle were pulled roughly away from me and I felt her wrapping string around them. There was a lot of string and again it was very tight. She started massaging them with both hands. It wasn't long before the massage turned into squeezing and crushing. Sometimes it was both, other times she concentrated on just one testicle. I was squirming and sweating under my hood, she wasn't messing about. She dug her nails in hard. I let out an agonised moan.

"You deserve to be punished don't you?"

I nodded.

"Six of the best again?"

I nodded, knowing how much this was going to hurt. She gripped the tight roll of string tightly.

"Louise says a ruler is very effective."

The crack of the impact and the pain were simultaneous. The breath left my body in a big whoosh. I instinctively tried to double up but I was securely bound. She waited for a good thirty seconds, then tapped my balls lightly. I flinched, not knowing that it wasn't a proper hit. The next one was though, and it was just as hard as the first. The next one came quickly afterwards and pain exploded through me. I made a high pitched moan, I was in agony. Nothing happened. I was fighting my bonds, this was bad. I felt her hand on my chest.

"Something Louise was very clear about was that a dominant has an important duty of care to their sub. I think that just the three will do for now."

I was incredibly relieved. Alexis had really gone for it. The string was removed quite quickly and I felt the pain slowly ebbing away. She removed the good and gag, she looked concerned.

"I know that you will tell the truth, was that too much?"

I was still breathing hard feeling the pain running through me.

"I think so Alexis, I don't know if six would have damaged me but I would have screamed and I would have been scared."

She quickly untied me and hugged me tightly.

"Sorry Tom, this is all new to me, I was trying to emulate what happened in the dungeon but clearly I didn't. I'm so sorry."

I gave her an extra squeeze.

"It's ok, I'm fine. You stopped, you realised it was going to be too much and stopped. You didn't try to complete the six just because you are the domme and you are always right. It's ok."

"Lesson learned, we move on."

Alexis had a good look at my balls. They were red, and very sore but otherwise fine. Neither of us were feeling very horny now so we called it a night.