New Neighbour Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was singing as Alexis came on my tongue again, she writhed and moaned, holding my head down between her thighs.

She slowly got up and I felt the ropes being loosened. Before long I was free and I sat on the bed stretching my sore shoulders and knees. Alexis watched me and asked if I was ok, I told her I was more than ok, and I told her about how I felt when she came. She gave me the most beautiful smile and a big hug.

"It's so good you feel that way babe. I'm planning on making you very happy, many times a day. Have a look at some of the gear I've been looking at."

I sat on the chair and she sat on my lap. She opened her thighs slightly and pulled my cage up between them so that it was pressed up against her hot pussy. We slowly browsed through images of latex catsuits for her, various masks and hoods for me. Nearly all of them deprived me of my sight and hearing. We looked at devices to hold and crush my balls, different types of strap ons for me to fuck her with. All the time she was wriggling in my lap, I could feel her wet pussy against me, sliding across the top on the cage and she could feel it twitching against her. We started looking at nipple clamps so I reached up and played with hers. They were already hard so I just rolled them around between my thumb and forefinger, occasionally pulling and squeezing. She was getting more and more aroused. Opening her legs wider she held my cage and pressed it into her. With the thick bars it was too wide and uncomfortable to try and insert but she had it pressed hard against her opening and rocked against it. Her other hand slipped down to her clit.

"Do you want to fuck me babe? Think about pushing your hard cock deep inside. Think about how tight and wet I would feel."

She had a rhythm building, her hips moving with her fingers. My balls were aching as my erection pulled them away from my body, it felt like I had been hard all day.

"Close your eyes babe. You're inside me, pumping away. It feels amazing, you want to cum so much but you can't. I haven't given you permission, I may never give you permission."

She could feel me moving beneath her, tensing as I pushed my cage up and down as if I was actually inside her. I moaned quietly.

"Yes babe, fuck me babe, come on. It feels so good babe. Oh fuck yes!"

She shuddered to a powerful orgasm. My cock was covered in her juices as she bounced up and down. I was moaning constantly, I wanted to be in her so much, it almost felt primal. She climbed off me and ordered me to stand up.

My cock stood straight out, glistening with her juices. She dropped to her knees and began to slowly and suggestively lick me clean. Her tongue was like velvet. My whole body seemed to be trembling with passion. She held my balls tight and looked up smiling.

"Still sure that my pleasure is the most important thing to you babe? Would you like an orgasm or more denial?"

I groaned, "more denial Alexis, more denial for me and more pleasure for you. Always."

As I spoke she went back for more juices. Her tongue was flicking across my taut bulging skin, now it was running up and down my slit. I couldn't believe how aroused I was, I couldn't stop moaning. I broke and started to beg.

"Please stop Alexis. Please, I can't stand it. I'm so horny. Stop please, please."

She looked up briefly, "just a little bit more toy. I haven't got all my juices yet, and they taste so good, don't they? You wouldn't want to deny me that pleasure, would you?"

She squeezed my balls, very hard. I groaned loudly, it was all I could do to remain standing and not double up to protect myself. But it had the effect of taking my mind off the overpowering urge to cum. Her tongue continued on it's journey over my distended cock. Her grip slackened off a little but she carried on licking for another minute. Eventually the teasing stopped and she stood up.

"Ah god Alexis, that was intense."

I had a sheen of sweat covering me, she ran a finger down my chest.

"It was, wasn't it babe?"

She pointed down with her finger. I dropped to my knees with my head bowed.

"Look at me toy."

She took a step back. It was a magnificent sight. She had her hands on her hips and her legs were a shoulder width apart. I took in her glistening pussy, her full perfect breasts before locking eyes with her, those beautiful emerald green eyes.

"Your cock belongs locked, doesn't it toy?"

"Yes Alexis."

Does it ever need to be unlocked toy?"

"No Alexis, never."

"Why not?"

"Because my pleasure is unimportant Alexis. I get everything I need from pleasing you and my denial pleases you. The only thing that matters is you. Everything I do should be about you Alexis."

"Yes, it should. Do you need an orgasm, my toy? Or do you just want one?"

"I just want one Alexis. My balls do need to be emptied occasionally but I don't need an orgasm."

"Do you think you deserve an orgasm?"

"That is for you to decide Alexis."

My cock was bobbing up and down with lust. Nothing seemed to turn it on more than talk of denying it. It was a paradox that I didn't fully understand. Some philosopher once said that the pursuit of happiness makes you unhappy. At that moment, nothing would have made me happier than an orgasm, but ultimately an orgasm would make me unhappy. The intensity of feelings that my denial gave me were so much deeper and long lasting than an orgasm. I knelt in front of Alexis, lost in her eyes, helpless before her beauty and control.

She moved to me and dropped to her knees, still staring into my eyes.

"This is beautiful Tom. You are just perfect. I'm going to tease you and hurt you. I'm going to cherish you and care for you. We are going to have an amazing time together, exploring our deepest darkest desires. Are you with me?"

"I am Alexis, I'm with you all the way."

We hugged for a long time.

Alexis pulled away.

"Wow, that was a moment."

We both laughed, slightly nervously maybe.

"Let's go to the bar and have a beer or two. We can't stay in my room forever."

I frowned.

"No! Say it isn't true Alexis. We can stay here, naked forever. We can!"

She laughed heartily.

"You need a cold shower toy. Get a grip!"

I reached for her tits.

"No! Not that sort of grip!"

We were both giggling, and got to our feet. Alexis was right, I definitely needed a cold shower otherwise I would not be able to get into my jeans.

Twenty minutes later we had both showered and on our way to the bar. Alexis was right about going to the bar too, we both needed to unwind a little.

There were a few people in the bar, we chatted away but we were in a world of our own really. Someone even referred to us as a pair of lovebirds. We had been there for just over an hour when Alexis whispered in my ear, "I'm as horny as hell babe. My pussy is throbbing with lust."

Now I was as horny as hell too. My cock hadn't exactly been behaving itself but now it was rock hard yet again.

"You've done something to me babe, all I can think about is your tongue and teasing you. I go to bed wet, I wake up wet. I spend all day thinking about your cock stuck in that cage, desperate for release and relief that it's never going to get."

I was going crazy with desire, I reached for her and she pushed my hand away.

"You look flustered babe, what's wrong? Was it something I said?"

"God Alexis, I want you so much, I want to fuck you, lick you, kiss you, touch every inch of you. I want you burning up with desire like I am. Then I want to make you cum like you've never cum before. Please let me give an orgasm Alexis. Let me use the strap on and fuck you like a wild animal."

"Come on!"

Alexis stood up and dragged me out of my chair. There was a fairly obvious bulge in my trousers but I didn't care. We got to her room and were instantly all over each other. We were naked in seconds and the strap on was in place seconds after that. She quickly and roughly tied my balls back, and jumped onto the bed, on her knees.

"Fuck me hard, now!"

I got on the bed and inserted the fake cock. I was careful with the first few strokes but then I began to thrust with much more vigour. She was already letting out little grunts and moans as I slammed it into her. She reached out and gripped the edge of the mattress. I had hold of her hips and I was pulling her towards me.

"Oh god, oh god. Come on babe, that's so good."

She had let her shoulders fall onto the bed, her back was arched, her arse high in the air. There was a slap of flesh each time I went deep inside her. I was really going for it now. Alexis was moaning, louder and louder. She came in a rush, shaking and squealing. I slowed down, unsure if she wanted me to keep going at it so hard.

"Easy babe, gently."

I slowed until I was gently gliding the strap on in and out. She was still gasping, quieter but longer moaning sounds each time I slid home.

"Change position, mind your head."

Somehow she managed to roll onto her back and flip her leg round so we were in the standard missionary position while keeping the fake cock inside her.

"You've fucked me, now make love to me."

Her legs wrapped around me and I moved my hips sliding the strap deep inside her, and then pulling it as far out as I dared. It wasn't easy as obviously I couldn't feel how far out I had gone. We kissed as our bodies joined and I saw her passion growing. I managed to get one arm under the small of her back and used it to control her a little, pushing with my hips and raising her up a bit with my arm. She was digging her nails into my back and gripping me tightly with her thighs. I speeded up, driving the cock into her with more force. The heat between us was growing and her movements were getting more pronounced. She put one arm around my neck and dragged me head down beside hers. I got my other arm around her, my hand on her shoulder. My whole body was moving against her now as I used my arms to pull her body into me. She was getting there.

We were moving as one, our bodies writhing together as I pushed into her. The ropes were digging into my balls and my cock was screaming for release but we were one, as if her pleasure and need was the yin, and my pain and denial was the yang. I kept driving into her and she came, bucking and scratching with her nails. I barely realised and carried on pounding into her pussy. She had to literally push me away.

"Baby, baby, stop. Enough."

I looked at her with slightly dazed eyes and she smiled.

"Wow, you were in the zone there Tom. That was intense, really wild."

I was sweating and breathing quite hard.

"Sorry Alexis, was that too much? I don't know what happened. I just couldn't stop. Our bodies like that, our skin, I just wanted it so much."

She put her hand on my chest.

"Calm down babe, it's all good, it's really good. You just lost it a bit there. You are usually so good at reading me, sensing what to do but you just went for it there."

"I'm sorry Alexis, I let myself get carried away and lost my self control."

She began getting me out of the various ropes and straps.

"I don't know Tom, it was amazing in a way, you just went feral. To be honest I liked it, I had turned you into a wild animal, just like I said I wanted in the bar. Losing your self control isn't good obviously, but it was a wild ride. Let's see what Louise has to say next week."

I didn't know what she would think. There were two sides, I had not been thinking purely of Alexis but pure lust and desire had taken over which would surely be something that Ma'am would approve of in some way. No thought other than sex and pleasure.

Alexis massaged by balls, in a nice way. In her hurry to get them trussed up she had tied them a little too severely. Ma'am had told me that BDSM and alcohol or drugs weren't a good mix, she was right as always.

We talked for a while then fell asleep. Sunday was a fairly slow day. I left in the afternoon, both of us had work to do, and we both needed to be on top of things as we were spending the next weekend at Ma'am's.

We deliberately didn't see too much of each other during the week and worked hard. Alexis had me come round to pleasure her a couple of times but I wasn't allowed to stay. I enjoyed being used like that, I really was her toy. A tongue to use for her pleasure, not a human being.

We set off early Friday evening, we were both looking forward to the weekend. Obviously I was going to be teased and tortured but I really wanted to see Ma'am. Alexis wanted to see her for other reasons, to learn as much as she could and she also told me that she had really enjoyed the sex she had with Ma'am. Smiling she told me that there was no danger of her going off men, but Ma'am had definitely ignited her bisexual side in a big way. I had the feeling that part of the reason she told me was that she knew it turned me on massively. I had a fantasy that one day I would be in bed, unlocked with both of them. I knew the part about being unlocked was unlikely but the thought had got into my head and wasn't going to go away.

Before we arrived, Alexis received a message from Ma'am. I was to go straight to the dungeon and follow the instructions that would be waiting for me.

"Oh, I wonder what she has planned babe."

Her hand slid onto my inner thigh.

"Don't get distracted babe, concentrate on your driving."

She laughed but my mind was already racing and my cock was already hardening.

I parked the car in front of the house, carried our bags in and went straight downstairs as instructed. There weren't any written instructions, but there was a pair of leather wrist cuffs hanging by a short length of chain from the ceiling complete with two small padlocks. There was also a blindfold with the cuffs. It was fairly self explanatory so I stripped off, put the blindfold on, tightened the cuffs and locked them. I was standing naked in the middle of the dungeon with my arms held high above my head. As always when my senses were removed time crawled by and my imagination got the better of me. When I eventually heard some noise on the stairs my cock had gone through several imagination filled cycles of hardening and softening. It happened to be fairly hard when they came downstairs which was met by predictable comments about my love of bondage.

I felt hands begin to caress me all over my body. Any doubt my cock had about how hard it should be were swiftly removed.

The hands disappeared and I the blindfold was removed. Alexis was standing in front of me, she and Ma'am had been shopping. She was wearing the latex catsuit that we had looked at together in her room. It had the keyhole cut out which framed her cleavage beautifully. It was skin tight and glossy, combined with a pair of thigh high boots she looked absolutely stunning. All her curves were accentuated, she looked every inch like a dominatrix.

She smiled but I sensed danger.

"We're going to have some fun with you toy."

Behind me Ma'am slipped a pair of ear plugs in my ears and then the two latex hoods went on. Just like the previous session with the pair of them I was blind and deaf. I assumed that Ma'am was about to give Alexis another lesson and didn't want me to hear or see. Hands were on my body again but not in an arousing way. It was as if Ma'am was touching areas and pointing things out around my body. It was peculiar, I felt like I was being measured or prepared for something. Then I felt someone pulling my legs apart, ankle cuffs were locked on and a spreader bar put in between them. My legs were now held about three feet apart. I found out what i was being prepared for shortly as a fairly soft cat o' nine tails hit my arse. It felt like suede or very soft leather. There was brief sting but nothing severe at all. After a few hits on my arse it traveled across my body. My back, my legs, my chest, pretty much my whole body was covered. As the number of strikes increased my body started feeling warm as it was covered by hundreds of soft lines. The light beating stopped and then there was a loud crack as a flexible leather paddle crashed into my cheeks. Again the blows moved around, but as the impact was quite hard they were only on fleshy parts, like my arse and my thighs. Various implements were used, canes and firm tools only on fleshy bits, lighter toys, such as cats were deployed over my whole body. I assumed that Alexis was doing most of it, learning from Ma'am about where to strike and which implements to use where. Nothing was used to excess but then Alexis settled on a light, sharp cat. She seemed to be enjoying her work, fine lines of fire began to criss cross my body. This was turning into a serious session. My arse got the worst of it but my back, thighs and chest were also covered. The pain was getting pretty intense, I couldn't help but twist my body as the blows rained down on me but as I had no idea where they were coming from it had little effect. Alexis gave me one last hard swipe across the arse and the beating stopped.

My hands were lowered down to head height and I heard the sound of stiletto heels going up the stairs. I stood there feeling the hundreds of tiny stings from the cat slowly fade.

I waited for their return, the stings of the cat faded and I noticed the ache in my shoulders. My arms had been suspended for a while now but I had a fair idea about what was going on upstairs. They would both have been turned on by what just happened and were certainly enjoying themselves as I stood, alone and in pain. As always my cock began to harden as I imagined their latex clad bodies intertwined.

My thoughts were interrupted by the click of heels. Hands stroked my body again, inspecting and occasionally lightly scratching. Finally my hands were released and I was allowed a few moments to ease my sore shoulders. The hoods and ear plugs were removed and I was greeted by the sight Ma'am and Alexis in their latex gear. Ma'am was glowing but Alexis looked slightly flustered and red faced, I wondered what had gone on while they were upstairs. Ma'am came up to me and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Go upstairs and wait for me boy."

"Yes Ma'am."

I waited outside her bedroom for probably over fifteen minutes before she came up, Alexis was not with her. She looked like a predator as she swayed down the hall towards me, a vision of menace wrapped in tight black latex.

"Get on that bed boy, it's been too long."

She pushed me back and I fell onto the bed, Ma'am immediately mounted me and put her hands on my shoulders. She just stared at me for a moment or two, then slowly started grinding her groin into the cage.

"Have you missed me baby?"

My head had been full of Alexis but being back with Ma'am just seemed right. I was where I should be.

"I have Ma'am, more than I realised. It's so good to be with you again."

She understood and smiled, "it is good to see you too. My pussy has missed your tongue. I've been soaking wet all day in anticipation."

She was still gyrating her hips over the cage. I was as solid as a rock and my balls were aching under the strain. Only one thing could make me happier, Ma'am obliged, and reached down between her legs, unzipped the crotch of her catsuit and wriggled up until her pussy was over my face.

That was it, heaven is a place on earth. Aching with need and with Ma'am's pussy on my face was just perfection. It was everything I wanted, everything I needed. Giving a woman an orgasm, giving her that high, that huge release of sexual tension was the single most important thing to me. All my needs disappeared, my own desire for an orgasm seemed to amplify the joy I got from someone else's pleasure.

She was right about how wet she was, my face was slick with her juices immediately. I savoured the taste and the aroma as my tongue found her clit and began working it's magic. She was already sensitive and I felt her hands gripping my head, pulling me into her. It was no time for measured build up. My tongue sped over her bud and her passion grew quickly. Her muscles began to shake and she let out a loud moan as the orgasm ripped through her body. After a few moments she pushed herself back so she was sitting on my chest. She looked down, flushed and sweaty.