New Neighbour Pt. 09

Story Info
Tom's relentless teasing continues.
15.6k words
4.76
21.6k
26

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis checked in early the next day and I was happy to report that my balls were fine. She had spoken to Ma'am who had explained what she had done wrong. Basically because the ruler wasn't flexible and she had been holding it quite tightly, the weight and momentum of her arm had hit my balls, not just the weight of the ruler. Ma'am only used flexible implements on testicles as they bounced and created a sharp but short shock. She pointed out that the sort of welt created by a stiff cane would cause permanent damage to a testicle. However she agreed with the reason why Alexis had decided to punish me.

Alexis had a deadline on Friday so we didn't spend too much time together but there was a party going on in the common room of her accommodation block on Friday night.

I went round to hers early, a couple of her friends were already there, and they had already finished a bottle of wine. It looked like it was going to be a big night. Introductions were made, I vaguely knew Jane, she was the woman who had asked me to take the folder to Alexis.

"Hey Jane, I never thanked you for forgetting to give Alexis that folder."

Jane was trying to keep a straight face, I glanced at Alexis, she had a big grin on her face.

"I knew it!" I put on a mock innocent voice, "oh Tom I forgot this."

All the girls were laughing.

"You girls, you're a devious bunch aren't you?"

Alexis leaned over and gave me a big kiss.

"It's a good job we are isn't it? Were you going to ask me out Tom? Were you even going to talk to me?"

She had a glint in her eyes. That was a loaded question given what was locked between my legs.

"Thank you Alexis, for being an evil genius, and thanks Jane for being a willing accomplice."

We could hear music, and after a bit more chat we joined the party.

It turned into a bit of a wild one, but we didn't really care. We only had eyes for each other, we never left each others side. Alexis never stopped touching me, as if she wanted to have her hands on her possession all the time. We left the party at just after 1am, quite drunk but not legless by any stretch of the imagination.

We tumbled into her room, hands and mouths all over each other. I wanted to touch and caress every inch of her beautiful skin. Kneeling down in front of her, I carefully removed her shoes, kissing each foot as I went. I stood up behind her, moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck and shoulders, pulling the thin straps of her little black dress to one side. My hands ran up and down her body before settling briefly on her full breasts and hard nipples. She moaned quietly and she arched her body forwards into my hands. I moved one hand to the zip down the back of her dress and slowly pulled it down, kissing the exposed skin as I went. As the zip got to the small of her back it slowly started to slip down. I eased it over her hips, dropping back to my knees as it fell. I kissed her beautiful round cheeks and ran my hands down her thighs. I felt her shiver as her arousal grew.

She shifted her legs slightly further apart and whispered, "touch me."

I stood up, held her tightly around the waist and slipped my hand down the front of her skimpy knickers. She gasped as my finger moved easily down her soaking wet slit. Her head fell back onto my shoulder as I found her clit and manipulated it with my finger tip. Her hands went up to her nipples and I watched her pull and twist them as her passion grew. My cage felt like it was going to rip a hole in the front of my jeans. Alexis was breathing hard now, my touches were firmer and more insistent. She started to shake against me as her orgasm hit.

"Oh god, oh yes, oh yes!"

I held her tight as her legs shook and her body writhed against me.

"Oh baby, you make me so turned on. It's amazing."

I kept my grip on her waist and moved around in front of her. I bent slightly and carefully picked her up. Her hands went round my neck and I took her to the bed and layed her down softly on it. My hands never left her as I kissed and caressed her body. Her eyes were closed and she sighed contentedly.

"This is so lovely Tom. I feel incredible, you make me feel incredible. I feel like a Princess."

I was so turned on but it didn't matter, it didn't matter at all. My world was Alexis, at this point the only thing that mattered was this sexy and beautiful woman. My hands and my tongue moved in a trance across her as I did everything in my power to please her. I slipped my clothes off while keeping my tongue and mouth on her at all times. I was kneeling by her side and I moved my head down her body, her legs parted willingly and I kissed and nibbled at her inner thighs. Her scent was intoxicating. I nuzzled and kissed her glorious pussy before getting to work with my tongue. I held her thighs tightly around my head, all my senses were full of her. Her smell, her taste, her smooth pussy on my tongue, her thighs around my head and her soft moans in my ears. She was already incredibly turned on so even though I was very gentle it didn't take long. This orgasm was more relaxed than the first. It went through her in waves, rocking her body.

"Don't stop baby."

I felt her hand snake between my legs and grab my balls. She pulled back against my erection and relaxed in a rhythm, I tried to match it with my tongue as I gently caressed her sensitive clit. I could feel random shivers running through her that were matched by little moans of pleasure. Her grip tightened a bit and I found myself moving my hips to pull against her. Each time I swayed my hips forward she responded by tightening her grip a little. Each time my cock was pulled back it sprang back up. My balls were aching a little bit but the feeling was very erotic, almost as if she was masturbating me by my testicles. Her rhythm faltered as her climax approached. Her little shivers became more regular and more intense until a big tremor shot through her as she reached yet another orgasm. Her thighs were trying to crush my head as seemingly every muscle went into spasm. Her breaths were short and ragged, she let go of my balls and pulled at my thigh, dragging my mouth off her pussy. She was done, I turned around and saw her lying there totally spent. There was a light sheen of sweat covering her, and her eyes were still closed. She let out a tiny groan as a little tremor, an aftershock, hit her. I lay down beside her and put an arm across her stomach as she slowly came down.

A small smile played on her lips.

"Oh my god Tom, oh my. I don't think I have ever felt this good. I feel satisfied in ways I can't even describe. Thank you baby."

My heart was singing, I truly felt that giving her all those orgasms and the feelings she had now were more important to me than my own needs and desires.

We lay together, just gently touching each other. We didn't need to speak, it was pure bliss.

Eventually Alexis stirred.

"Damn it. I really need to pee but I don't want to move. Actually I'm not even sure if I can stand.

I jumped up and got my arms underneath her. I clumsily lifted her up and carried her to the toilet. Trying to put her down on was even more clumsy, it wasn't made easier by our laughter. I respected her privacy and closed the door behind me. She came out still smiling.

"Good effort Tom, but it's probably safer if I walk back to the bed. I had a pee too, and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Neither of us were feeling particularly sharp the next morning, Alexis suggested that a proper coffee wouldn't go amiss so I wandered off to the nearby cafe. I brought her a coffee and also a bag of chocolate croissants that really hit the spot.

Alexis stretched seductively and ran a finger down my body to the cage, it quickly filled up.

"I love the way it does that Tom, you have so much lust pent up inside you, yet you willingly allow me and Louise to deny you."

I leaned over and kissed her, deeply and passionately.

"Alexis, I couldn't have been any happier last night, if I had been allowed to cum it would have felt like the tiniest cherry on the best cake in the world. What I was able to do for you was better than a thousand orgasms. It was beautiful."

"Oh baby, that's so good to know. But you know what I really want right now. I want you to fuck me."

Her hand was on the cage, her nails gently probing my tight flesh through the bars. She got up and went to the bag Louise had given her.

"I've got a surprise for you baby."

I watched intently as she reached inside. Part of me knew that she didn't have the key but I couldn't stop myself hoping. She brought her hand out and was holding a strap on.

"Tom," she laughed, "you didn't think it was the key did you? I would really love that wonderful cock inside me, but that will have to wait until later. Louise says you need a lot of training and a lot more denial before you are ready. I agree completely."

I was throbbing madly in the cage.

"We both know how much you love being denied, why would we want to do anything else to you? Well?"

Talking about my denial always had such a profound effect on me, it was frightening.

"Yes Alexis, nothing excites me more than the prospect of more denial, and of endless teasing. My cock belongs locked away, it makes all of us very happy."

"Yes it does Tom, I'm glad you see it the same way as we do."

She ordered me to stand up and she attached the strap on around my waist. Then she got busy with the other ropes, pulling my balls back sharply so my cock and balls were down between my legs.

"Lie down, I want to ride your big fake cock."

I did as I was instructed, my balls were squashed between my legs, and against the mattress as well. She got astride me and made sure the fake cock was at the right angle. She leaned forward, kissed me and allowed her breasts to drag along my chest. Sitting up she slowly slid onto the strap on and buried it deep inside her.

"That's good, oh yes."

She put her hands on my hips and began moving up and down

"That feels good Tom, a nice big cock deep inside me."

I just watched, her boobs were hypnotic as they moved up and down with her. I reached up towards her nipples. She batted my hand away.

"I'll ask if I need any help."

My hands fell back and rested on her thighs. She shifted position, leaning forward now and spreading her legs further apart.

"Use your hips toy, fuck me."

I moved my hands to the side of her hips and began flexing mine, pushing the fake cock into her. She had found the right angle, and I could see her arousal growing. Each time I flexed and pushed my hips forward, it put more pressure on my squashed balls but it moved her closer to an orgasm. Her tits were rubbing against my chest and her lips were parted in passion. I saw her bite her bottom lip and she started to pushing back hard against my thrusts.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck!"

She let out a loud groan and collapsed forward onto me. I pulled her legs forward a little giving myself a bit more room to keep moving. I slowed up but kept a gentle thrust deep into her as her orgasm rushed through her body until a heard her tell me to stop. She arched away from me, and gave me a big smile.

"Ah baby, I needed that. I love your tongue more than anything but sometimes a girl just needs a good fuck. You understand right? I bet you would like a good fuck right now wouldn't you Tom?"

She laughed, I smiled and said, "you have no idea, but my pleasure is irrelevant. Yours is all that matters."

"I'll make you beg for an orgasm one day baby."

I was pretty close right now but there was no way I was going to admit it.

"Give it your best shot girl!"

She laughed again, "oh, check out Mr. Big Bollocks. It will happen, and who knows, I might even have mercy on you when you do."

She had a wicked grin on her face, I didn't believe her for a second but she had planted the seed.

"That's cruel Alexis."

Her grin got even wider, "is it baby? I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to be a cruel and nasty cock tease."

I grabbed her and rolled her over.

"You're a beautiful sexy evil bitch, and I love it!"

"Oh darling, you say the sweetest things."

We uncoupled and she undid the strap on which released my balls, it was quite a relief.

There was a quiet knock on the door, Alexis got rid of the strap on, and asked, "who's there?"

"Jane, let me in girlfriend."

Alexis found a big towel and opened the door before hopping back into bed with me. Jane came in, she was clearly hungover.

"Big night babe?"

Jane held her head.

"You could say that."

She wrinkled her nose, "open a window guys, it stinks of sex in here."

Alexis laughed, "blame Tom, he's an animal, I just couldn't couldn't keep him off me!"

"Yeah, right!" Jane raised an amused eyebrow at Alexis before spotting the last croissant.

"Do you mind?"

It was in her mouth before Alexis could reply.

"What are you guys up to? We're going into town for lunch in a bit, fancy it?"

Alexis glanced at me.

"I think we will just chill today, but thanks for asking. Neither of us are feeling quite with it yet."

That suited me just fine, the more time alone with her the better.

I got some lunch and we just chilled until mid afternoon.

"I've got a few bits of work that I need to finish up, you can stay but you will have to stay out of my way. In fact I think I should make sure that you stay out of my way, and quiet too."

"Sounds good to me Alexis, it's probably best that you make thoroughly sure I don't disturb you."

"I knew you would agree, my chastity toy. Clothes off, I will lock the door and not answer it if someone knocks."

There were definite advantages to having a private dungeon but at least we would be visiting one next weekend.

Alexis had the rope in her hand, all of it by the looks of it. She started with a yoke around my shoulders and chest, I suspected that I was going to be hog tied but I actually ended up being frog tied. Alexis was a fast learner. She had my hands tightly secured behind my back very quickly and started work on my ankles. I frog tie is basically the same as a hog tie, but the victims ankles are crossed so that his, or her, legs are held wide apart giving some access between the legs. Soon I was face down on the bed with my ankles pressed against my backside, she added some more rope for extra if completely unnecessary security. My genitals were pushed down between my legs, and my cock was already hard in the cage. She hooded, gagged and blindfolded me and got on with her work. I lay there enjoying my bondage, she had done a great job. I was tightly bound with absolutely no chance of escape, but none of the ropes were too tight or cutting in anywhere.

I must have been lying there for nearly an hour before she payed me any attention. My cock was on a roller coaster, sometimes getting hard, sometimes softening.

Eventually she came over and began running her nails down my inner thighs leaving long thin red streaks down them.

"I expect your tongue is a bored behind that gag toy. Fortunately I have something important for it to do."

She jumped on the bed and I felt her thighs against my shoulders. The gag was removed and my mouth sought out her pussy.

"Ah yes. That's just what I need. I've been failing miserably to concentrate on my work toy. I hold you entirely responsible for that."

I managed a small nod of my head but I didn't break my stride.

"Slow down toy, I want you to edge me a couple of times before I cum."

I responded immediately, feeling the heat growing inside her. I didn't have many cues to work with but I could feel her thighs and hear her breathing as it quickened. Her hips started moving, rocking gently towards my willing mouth. I felt her thighs tremble and her breathing became ragged so I slowed my tongue, barely touching her.

"Oh god. Oh yeah."

I kept my touches delicate for a couple of minutes until I thought I could bring her back. It didn't take long, I thought I had overdone it and stopped touching her entirely.

"Aaah baby, jesus, come on, I'm so close."

But I had my instructions and went back to the most delicate of touches. She made a slightly desperate moaning sound but I carried on. She was panting as I held her right on the brink.

I decided not to push my luck and increased the speed of my little licks and flicks. Alexis came like a train, gasping and moaning as her whole body was engulfed in orgasmic energy. She lay there for a few minutes, I could feel her muscles occasionally twitch as she relaxed. She could feel my hot breath on her soaking pussy.

"Damn it toy, I've still got some work to do and now I'm just a mess."

"Apologies Alexis, I will do a bad job next time."

"Sure, I'm assuming you would like at least one orgasm this decade?"

I smiled, "let me rephrase that. If specifically instructed I will do a bad job, otherwise I will do everything in my power to give you magnificent orgasm after magnificent orgasm."

"Better answer, my toy."

She pushed herself off me and put the gag back in. I was left bound and gagged again. It was fine, it was more than fine. I had just given her an amazing orgasm and I was happy to lie here and wait for my next opportunity. My crushed and cramped cock between my legs was a gentle reminder of my place.

At some point later I heard Alexis sigh.

"This is pointless, all I'm doing now is looking at bondage gear and thinking about how much fun I could have with it. Do you think another orgasm will allow me to concentrate better toy?"

I nodded my head vigorously.

She laughed, "well, if you're sure babe."

She settled down and placed her pussy over my mouth.

"No edging but a nice slow build up please babe."

Around twenty minutes later I was gagged again. Alexis lay down next to me with a very contented sigh.

"That was beautiful babe. The way you touch me does things to me that I never thought possible." Her hand had moved between my legs and she was caressing my balls, occasionally squeezing them and rolling them around. Despite it's awkward downward position my cock was throbbing away.

"You know Louise said that you definitely weren't going to cum before the end of term? It might be fun to not even let you out of the cage before then. Does that sound like a good idea babe?"

She was holding the cage, feeling the blood pulsing through it. I couldn't hide my arousal, I never could. I nodded.

"Betrayed again babe. Your cock never lies, does it?"

I shook my head this time. My cock knew what I loved.

"Have a think about when you might actually get an orgasm babe. Louise and I have big plans for you. I'm going to have a nap now, don't move or disturb me."

She left her arm across the small of my back and after a few minutes I heard her breathing become deep and regular. My cock was like steel, my mind was racing. She was probably just messing with my head, but I just never knew with either of them. Maybe I wouldn't even get to cum at the end of term? My cock was trying to tear a hole in the mattress but I just lay motionless, waiting for my beautiful temptress to wake up.

Alexis just needed a power nap and was awake after probably about half an hour. Her hand went straight back to my cock, it was still pretty hard as I hadn't been able to stop thinking about the denial I was suffering.

She sighed peacefully, "oh that's nice babe. I see you have been busy thinking, lovely. Feels to me that you really don't want to cum any time soon, true?"

I nodded and hardened again. This woman was going to drive me mad with lust. She had the same desire as Ma'am, she would just keep pushing and pushing. She was young but she instinctively knew how to push my buttons, and pushing my buttons turned her on as well. She moved, "again my toy."

The gag came out and my mouth was yet again full of her smooth, slick pussy. I adored everything about it, the smell, the taste, but what I loved more than anything was the amount of pleasure I was able to give her. The ecstacy I could give her meant the world to me. It meant more to me than my own pleasure, so much more. I could live with long term denial, but I couldn't live without this. Making Alexis cum, and making Ma'am cum gave me a profound sense of satisfaction deep in my soul. I simply couldn't go without it, I was addicted to their happiness and pleasure, it was that simple.