New Neighbour Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so damn hot. I've been watching you for the last twenty minutes or so, and I'm feeling so turned on. There is nothing like watching a sub right on the edge of an orgasm being denied again and again. I love it."

Ma'am's hand was between her legs, when her fingers appeared they were glistening with juices. She put two fingers in her mouth and sensually sucked them dry.

Alexis moaned, so did I. My cock had been fairly hard throughout the scene, but watching Ma'am made it spring up to full hardness. I also became aware of my sore aching balls as the rope pulled relentlessly on them. Ma'am looked at me and laughed.

"Calm down boy. You'll get yours later, how are your balls?"

I shrugged while keeping my mouth and tongue working away. Ma'am had a quick look.

"I think they're done for now. Back to her clit boy, nice and easy."

Ma'am walked behind me and removed the weights before unwrapping my strained balls. She gave them a quick squeeze and massage.

"They have gone a lovely deep red baby. Nice."

They felt pretty red but with the rope removed the ache began to fade. Alexis had dropped away from her previous high but my gentle ministrations quickly had her closing in on what she wanted most in the world, a massive orgasm. Ma'am walked behind her and ran her hands down to her nipples. Despite being covered behind a layer of tight latex, they were still poking out a fair way. Ma'am started caressing them then quickly began squeezing them firmly between thumb and forefinger. Each squeeze drew a moan from Alexis. Ma'am's fingers combined with my tongue were driving her relentlessly to her peak so Ma'am signaled me to slow down again.

"You have got to be so hot right now Alexis. So hot, so wet, so damn desperate."

She leaned forward so she was whispering in her ear.

"I just have to say one word to my boy and you will have an earth shattering orgasm. One little word. That is the power I have over you right now. I can give you everything you want, all I have to do is say the word."

Alexis was in pieces, sweating, drooling and moaning. She was trying to look at Ma'am with imploring eyes. I think I knew where Ma'am was going with her speech, I just hoped Alexis had retained a glimmer of sanity. There was a question coming soon.

Ma'am continued, repeating herself.

"But I love a desperate sub, a needy sub, a denied sub. It gives me such a thrill."

Here it comes I thought to myself. Twice now she has said how much she loves a horny and denied sub.

Ma'am gave Alexis' nipples an extra hard tweak and she groaned in pain and pleasure.

"Would you like an to have an orgasm Alexis?"

Alexis immediately and frantically nodded that she would.

"A massive, earth shattering orgasm?"

Alexis was nodding furiously. Inwardly I groaned, that was the wrong answer.

"Of course you do."

Ma'am stood back up behind Alexis and made an upward motion with her hand but slowly and firmly shook her head. I nodded, I understood. Up meant that I had to take her to the edge again but the head shake meant no orgasm. Alexis had made the classic mistake, twice Ma'am had told her what she wanted but Alexis had been thinking only of her own need for an orgasm and not about making Ma'am happy. She had made the same mistake when she was tied up too. This was probably going to be a very uncomfortable and unfulfilling night for her.

Ma'am stood and watched behind Alexis as she writhed and moaned. I ever so slowly manipulated her towards an orgasm before easing her away. I did this five times before Ma'am gave me the signal to back off a bit.

"So horny and desperate. So close to an orgasm, that's just where I want you Alexis. Right on the ragged edge."

Ma'am was twisting her nipples through the latex again and Alexis' cries and moans filled the room.

"Want an orgasm?"

Alexis nodded again in desperation. Ma'am looked at me, shrugged, and gave a cut throat signal with her hand. I stopped and moved back a little. Ma'am took my place between Alexis' legs.

Alexis calmed down a little and focused on Ma'am kneeling in front of her.

"The role of a sub is to please her Mistress, yes?"

A nod.

"Do you want to please me and make me happy?"

Another nod.

"I told you many times that a desperate and denied sub makes me incredible aroused, didn't I?"

Alexis tensed and her eyes widened. The penny had dropped. She started burbling through the gag, an apology I assumed. Ma'am just held her finger up to the gag then dropped it down between Alexis' legs. She jumped and then moaned as Ma'am slid two fingers inside her and and used her thumb to carefully massage Alexis' sensitive clit.

"Have you ever felt this horny before?"

A shake of the head.

"An orgasm right now would be incredible wouldn't it?"

A nod.

"Would you like to cum Alexis?"

An immediate shake of the head.

"Are you sure? It would feel amazing."

Another quick shake.

"No orgasm for you then Alexis. Thank you, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

In fact, get down here boy."

I was positioned on my back between Alexis' legs and Ma'am sat on my face. I got to work on her as she buried her face in Alexis' soaking pussy. Soon the dungeon was full of the moans of two women. I would have been moaning too if my mouth had been less busy. I was incredibly aroused by the situation and my cock was throbbing like crazy. Ma'am leaned back a little as her orgasm hit her, gripping Alexis' legs for support. Alexis was still moaning despite the fact that her pussy wasn't receiving any attention. There was one satisfied domme and two desperately horny subs in the room.

Ma'am recovered, stood up and released Alexis. She gently removed her gag and they kissed passionately. Alexis was in a daze, her whole body was crackling with sexual energy. With my help, Ma'am stripped her catsuit off and toweled her down We led her to the cross and Ma'am told me to secure her, but only by her wrists and ankles.

Ma'am nipped upstairs and returned with a parcel. She unwrapped it in front of Alexis, it was a female chastity device, sleek stainless steel married with black padding for comfort.

Alexis' eyes were wide open now.

"I think this would look absolutely gorgeous on you, what do you think?"

The look on Alexis' face told me that this was moving in a direction that she hadn't expected.

Ma'am closed in and started sliding her middle finger up and down Alexis' swollen pussy.

"You know how I like my subs. Imagine feeling this horny and alive all the time. Wouldn't that be amazing?"

Ma'am had driven her close to her peak again, Alexis' eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she breathed heavily.

"You do want to please me don't you? Tell me how much my pleasure means to you?"

I had been through this many, many times. It was scary but incredibly erotic. Ma'am was irresistible, she was a force of nature that could not be denied.

"Please Ma'am," Alexis whispered, "I want to please you. I want to make you happy. Oh god Ma'am."

She was right on the edge and her legs were shaking.

"Always horny and denied Alexis, always."

She groaned.

"Please keep me horny and denied Ma'am. Please Ma'am, please lock me in chastity. I want to please you."

Ma'am's fingers left her pussy and she went to work on Alexis' rock hard nipples. She rolled them around between two fingers and kissed her, forcing her tongue deep into Alexis' willing mouth. She moved her thigh between Alexis' legs and pressed it into her pussy. She was twisting and pulling at her victim's nipples, eliciting deep throaty moans. Alexis was flexing her thighs, frantically humping Ma'am's thigh. She was shaking and moaning, so close to an orgasm when Ma'am simply stood back.

"Nooo!" Alexis cried out in desperate need. Her hips were still moving, trying for some kind of friction on her soaking pussy but there was none to be had.

Ma'am calmly began to fit the chastity device. It wasn't made to measure but it was adjustable. The waist strap was tightened, so Ma'am wiped down Alexis' soaking pussy and attached the front plate and pulled it through between Alexis' legs. She carefully checked that everything was correctly aligned and inserted the key. There was an ominous click. Alexis was breathing hard, chest heaving but looked upset.

"Whats happening?" She was dazed and confused.

"I don't know if I can do this Ma'am. I'm not ready, I don't know what I'm doing."

Ma'am put her hand on her chest.

"Relax Alexis, calm down. Everything is fine, everything is going to be OK. I'm in charge now. Your pleasure and orgasms belong to me. I know what's best for you, and for Tom. You will learn to love your new role as my chastity bitch. Let's go boy."

With that Ma'am turned and we left the dungeon.

I was a little stunned, Ma'am had reduced Alexis to a chastised sub in the space of one day. Ma'am could see the odd look on my face.

"What's up Tom? You look worried."

"I don't know Ma'am, I know this isn't my place but isn't this all a bit quick? In my mind Alexis is nothing but dominant and now she's a sub? I don't think she wants this."

Ma'am smiled at me, she could see how troubled I was and there was real warmth in her smile.

"Firstly, well done for speaking up Tom. I've deliberately thrown her right in at the deep end. I'm ninety nine percent certain that was doesn't really want this. She might surprise me but I very much doubt it. She is so like a young me it's scary. I let myself be coerced into a sub role when I was young. He wasn't a good man, he was manipulative and nasty, and not in a good way if you know what I mean. It took me a while to work it out. I'm accelerating Alexis' learning curve. This day, this weekend, will stick in her mind for many reasons. She will end up knowing for certain that she isn't really any kind of sub. But the most important lesson she will learn is the power that a dominant can wield over their sub. I totally took control of her down there. I abused my power, it's easy for someone like me. I have so many tools in my armoury to bend people to my will. It's a cliché, but with great power comes great responsibility. I think she has it within her to be like me so she needs to learn about what that power can do. Don't worry, I will have a long chat with her and explain all this, and more. She will probably still want me to dominate her occasionally but that's more about learning than it is about her actually being submissive."

I was relieved, I didn't want Alexis to be a sub. I wanted her to dominate me and I wanted to please her. Ma'am had really gone to town on Alexis, it was yet another example of her dominance, as if I needed it.

"Tell me honestly Tom, do you feel in any way abused by me? Are you happy? Honestly happy?"

"Ma'am, I am very happy. You, us, our relationship makes me incredibly happy, and proud. Sexually it is a wild amazing ride. I can't explain how it feels but I love it, I absolutely love it. On another level I feel like you have helped me be a better person, I'm far more likely to fulfill my potential now than I was before I met you."

Ma'am gave me a big hug, holding me tight.

"I'm glad to hear that Tom. I try and constantly assess my subs but you've been away so it's not easy. I thought you were alright but its good to have it confirmed."

We carried on chatting for a while, and had some food. Ma'am decided it was time to go down and see how Alexis was doing.

She tried to look defiant but I wasn't convinced, I sensed some fear and desperation in her. Ma'am ignored her and strapped me into the chair. She gagged and hooded me before going to Alexis. I heard her say that they needed to have a talk and then they went upstairs, I was left to my own devices.

I was down there a long time, probably a couple of hours. I wasn't uncomfortable at all but it was rather boring. But then being a sub wasn't all about having fun!

I heard them coming downstairs, they were chatting away very happily which was great. Obviously Ma'am had sorted Alexis out, and I assumed things were back to normal. Someone gave me a few light slaps under my balls.

"Hello big boy." It was Alexis. "Revenge is a dish best served cold, so they say."

I wasn't hard in the cage but the icy towel was suddenly pressed against my groin, I jumped.

"I need to exact some revenge for that tease session that you put me through toy. An hour, I believe."

The cage and ring were removed and despite the cold I felt blood surge into my cock. It had been two weeks since it had been free and it was going to take full advantage.

"Oh look, how lovely. I bet you would just love me to slide my soaking wet pussy onto your hard cock wouldn't you, my toy?"

She laughed, "so would I but Louise has decided that I should keep this chastity belt on, just for the weekend. It's partly to learn about chastity and the effect it has, and partly to teach me a lesson. Be careful what you wish for, but I guess you have thought that on quite a few occasions recently."

I most certainly had, Alexis had been absent mindedly fondling my cock as she spoke and I was rock hard.

"Now then my toy, time to get down to business. Do not try to cum, do not rush to the edge. I will let you know when I want you close. Don't disappoint me."

It felt like ages since Ma'am had begun training me to not get to the edge, or to try not to cum. I hoped her lessons had stayed with me. Alexis attached a small metal ring around my balls to separate them from my cock and gave them a few playful slaps. I was fairly sure that any time my cock got out of control my balls would know about it.

She put one hand around my balls and pulled gently down so my cock was horizontal, and the other went around the base of my shaft. Suddenly my head and the first few inches of my shaft were enveloped in her hot wet mouth. It was about the best feeling I had ever had. She slid her mouth slowly up and down a few times, sucking her lips tightly around my swollen ridge. It was ecstasy and blood surged into my cock making it throb with pleasure. But then she stopped moving with just my head in her mouth. Her tongue gently brushed across my frenum, sliding up to my slit and then back down again. It was a light touch but it was my most sensitive spot and it felt great. She needed her hand around my shaft to hold me steady as my cock was already twitching. She changed direction and using just the tip of her tongue traced a hot wet line around the underside of my glans. Slowly and gently, side to side, it was perfectly judged and soon my cock felt as taut as a guitar string. Out of the blue she quickly sucked me into her mouth a few times then went back to the frenum teasing. I had fallen into the zone where Ma'am had taught me to go. It had happened easily and I was surprised. I was loving every second but not desperate for more. I was just enjoying the journey. Clearly Ma'am's training along with long periods locked and denied were working. I didn't even think of an orgasm. The sensations were amazing and after receiving so little for so long, they were more than enough.

After some time she broke off and gave me long strokes with her hand while pulling a little harder on my balls.

"Does that feel good babe? I'm rather enjoying sucking your cock, and knowing what it's doing to you. This could become a regular tease for you."

Her strokes became more gentle and I found myself trying to thrust into her hand.

"No no my toy. Don't be naughty."

She pulled and squeezed hard on my balls until I groaned in pain. She held me like that for a good ten seconds before easing up.

"Control yourself, you know that you are not going to have an orgasm so don't go looking for it."

She released her grip and went to work on my head with just her tongue. She licked and flicked, slowly and gently at first but then with growing vigour. However as my arousal increased she slowed her pace. She was learning how to read my cock, and learning fast it seemed to me. She started swirling her tongue around the circumference of my head, keeping contact with my ridge at all times. I thought I could handle this, delicious as it was but then Alexis slowly started pumping her hand up and down my shaft. I took a deep breath, my orgasm was building and I didn't think I could stop it. She could feel the blood surging in my cock through her fingers and slowed her tongue a little. But it was still too much and my cock began to twitch. She leaned back, away from my head but she kept her slow pumping. It was too late, I was on the edge. She stopped.

"That wasn't supposed to happen was it toy?"

She picked up a small penis whip. It was like a cat but much smaller and with quite soft strands. She brought it up hard under my balls. It caused a sharp but short sting, she gave me a few strokes, each slightly harder than the last. They came in quick succession creating a hot throb in my balls. She was just testing the waters, after my balls she brought it down on the top of my cock. Thin ribbons of pain shot through it but nothing extreme. Unlike when she had gone overboard with the ruler she was taking it slowly, gauging each strike and how I reacted. Things got a whole lot worse though. After a few strokes on my shaft she held my cock up and started whipping my exposed head. The pain was sharp, very sharp and caused me to grunt with each stroke. The hits came quickly, covering my head. I was jumping in my bonds and my grunts became louder. It didn't last long though. She stopped after about ten seconds. I took a deep breath, it had been short but intense.

"OK babe?"

I nodded, "it will be worse next time. Don't make me do that again toy, I prefer giving you pleasure to pain but I'm not averse to hurting you."

Once again my head was engulfed by her hot wet mouth. She didn't move much this time. She kept her lips sucked tight around my shaft and her tongue on my sensitive frenum and just moved slowly an inch or so in and out.

Her lips slipped across my head and over my ridge. It was beautiful but infuriating. She stopped for a fraction of a second just before she moved in, and before she moved out so the friction was brief and interrupted. She had complete control so I tried to relax and enjoy it. I let the feelings wash over me. The slight pauses allowed me to calm myself, and give me a moment to anticipate the next up or down motion. This continued for a while before she briefly stopped.

"Come to the edge my toy, but don't rush."

She went straight back to what she had been doing but she was moving twice as far with each in and out. The pause was still there so despite the increased movement I still had that moment to reset. I was fine for a while but then I noticed some extra friction from her tongue on the underside of my cock. She had increased the pressure and it was going to be too much for me. I tried to relax, I tried to stay in the moment and just enjoy it but I could feel the inevitable build up. My frenum was just too sensitive. My breathing got ragged and my cock started to twitch uncontrollably. I was nearly there, so close, and she stopped moving. My cock throbbed in her mouth but she kept her grip on my shaft firm enough to stop any accidental movement that would set me off. My head was still encompassed by her hot mouth. She waited and I waited too. Anything would work for me, any movement at all, I was that close. Then I suddenly realised that I didn't want to cum. Even in that moment where I was so incredibly close, I still didn't want to cum. There wasn't much time to ponder about this development though as her mouth began to move slowly and sensually up and down my shaft again. It didn't take long to come back to the edge and once more we were frozen on place with my cock almost vibrating with lust in her mouth. But still my mind was clear, I still didn't want to reach an orgasm. Again and again she left me tantalisingly close, and inevitably my mental resolve broke. I became desperate, the sensations were too intense. I was so close, and had been for so long that I couldn't take it. I barely registered that all my muscles were tensing or that I was moaning almost constantly. In fact it took me a few seconds to realise that she had stopped. It felt like a phantom tongue was still working on me.