New Neighbour Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually I came to my senses and I heard Alexis speaking.

"Oh wow, I don't know what that was like for you, but that was such a turn on for me babe. If I wasn't locked I would be cumming like a train right now."

She gave me one last hearty suck and laughed.

I felt my bonds being released and my hoods removed. I was dazed but I had just enough sanity to thank her for teasing and training me.

She left my wrists bound and went to get another freezing cold towel. Nothing happened for about ten minutes and it was actually Ma'am who came back down the stairs.

"Alexis was starving so she's having some food. Let me take care of this for you darling."

The towel was as savage as ever and despite my arousal I was soon locked away again.

"How was it boy? Enjoy yourself?"

I told Ma'am that it had been an excellent tease session and that Alexis was learning quickly. I also mentioned my moments of not wanting to cum. Ma'am nodded and smiled.

"That's good boy, really good. Well done."

We went up to the kitchen where Alexis had just finished eating and was sipping a large glass of red. They looked at each other furtively, something was up.

Ma'am was grinning and said, "Go on then Alexis."

She came over and gave me a big kiss.

"I've got a surprise for you my toy. In fact Louise had a bit of a surprise for me."

She held out her hand, in it was the key to my chastity cage.

"Louise has decided that it's time."

I raised my eyebrows, she paused and laughed.

"No, not for an orgasm. She has decided that I can have a key to your chastity cage. That will be fun, won't it babe? Don't worry, you still don't get to cum, but I can start teasing you properly from now on. I can really have some fun with you. Now you really are my toy."