New Neighbour Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd almost forgotten how good you are at that baby. Lovely, just lovely."

I smiled back at her.

"I wouldn't say the pleasure is all mine Ma'am, but there's nothing I love more than making you cum. Please may I have the honour again Ma'am?"

She grinned and changed position. After putting a pillow under my head she swapped around so we were in the sixty nine position. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her pussy to my mouth. I heard a soft sigh as my tongue very gently brushed her clit. This would be a much longer build up, it was my favourite way to bring her to orgasm. I felt incredibly calm and at peace like this. I could feel every muscle twitch, her hot breath on my cage. I knew her so well that I could almost anticipate everything she wanted me to do before she knew it herself. Her hands were gently stroking my engorged cock through the bars and then softly squeezing my aching balls. I was as hard as I have ever been but all I was thinking about was bringing her to the best orgasm I could. I used feather light touches moving up and down, and from side to side. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly but with a little more force. I could feel her building. Her thighs trembled occasionally and her body moved on mine. As the feelings grew more intense her hands stopped and she lay her head on my stomach, giving herself completely to the beautiful storm that was blooming in her. She was closing in but I wasn't going to make her cum too soon. I eased off a little, I would know when the time was right. Her hands were on my thighs, I could feel her nails start to dig into my flesh. She was breathing hard and the tremors and spasms in her muscles were becoming more frequent. I kept my tongue moving relatively slowly but centered it's movements directly on her clit. She was going to cum, I knew that, but it would take another minute. She knew it too. Her breathing accelerated and her nails were digging ever more forcefully into my flesh. It was nearly upon her, I gripped her waist even tighter pushing my mouth slightly harder against her hot flesh. Her orgasm was intense, she was hyperventilating and her whole body was shaking. Deep, long moans of ecstasy filled the room. I held her tight as she writhed in orgasmic pleasure. It seemed to go on for ever, aftershocks rippled through her as the tension slowly eased and her moans turned into sighs. It took a few minutes for her to recover, then she moved slowly around and we lay in each others arms as she gently kissed my face.

"Oh baby, baby. That was beautiful, so beautiful."

She giggled quietly, "I'm so proud of myself for teaching you so well."

I laughed, "you have done a marvellous job Ma'am, well done you!"

She was grinning now.

"As I said to Stephen, you are a natural baby. All I had to do was give you a little helping hand once in a while. Keeping you locked has obviously helped. Knowing that your pleasure

Is totally dependent on me is vital. It changes your thinking entirely doesn't it?"

"Indeed it does Ma'am. My world used to revolve around my cock and my orgasms. By removing them I have discovered how much pleasure I get from pleasing others. My desire to give you everything and anything you want is far greater than my desire to cum. It's pretty much the only thing that matters to me. I get such a profound sense of satisfaction from making you cum and from making you happy."

She kissed me passionately moving her latex body against me. Her hand found it's way down to the cage that was still full to bursting point.

"This thing still seems pretty keen on getting out baby. Are you sure you want to give me an orgasm more than you want one for yourself?"

"Ma'am, I would love an orgasm. It would be amazing but I have given them to you. They are yours, you will allow me to have one when you think the time is right. I have a deep yearning, a lust inside me that is almost overwhelming sometimes but I am trying not just to live with it, I'm trying to embrace it.

I love the thrill of being so horny all the time. Every time I get hard in my cage I get such a rush, I get adrenaline or endorphins flowing through me. I do really want to cum but it would mean losing all those amazing feelings for one brief high. I'm beginning to understand that life is better like this and that I am a better person like this."

Ma'am stared at me, her eyes boring into me.

"That's quite a speech baby. I know you well enough to know you're not lying. I think you are in a good place. When this began I talked about breaking the links between arousal and orgasms. You have been turned on so much in the last few months without having an orgasm that your mind has found ways to compensate. You want the thrill of sexual excitement and arousal more than you want those feelings sated. That's good, really good. There will be difficult times ahead but you are going in the right direction. I will keep pushing, you know that, but you are definitely on the right path."

She gave me a quick kiss.

"You haven't mentioned Alexis, how are things going?"

I hadn't mentioned her, I was still unsure how the three of us would work together. Ma'am and Alexis got on brilliantly but I couldn't help thinking about the old saying that three is a crowd. To some extent that wasn't my problem, my job was to make whoever I was with happy. Keep it simple and let the ladies relationship evolve. I just hoped that I would never have to make a choice.

"Things are really good Ma'am, she's great. She teases me relentlessly and I get plenty of opportunities to please her, and you know how much I enjoy that Ma'am."

She laughed, "indeed I do baby. I've been chatting to her quite a lot over the last few weeks. Remember when you tied her up and made her cum? She didn't tell you, but that really excited her. I knew where our conversations were leading as soon as she said that. She's currently in the dungeon in tight bondage, this weekend is a little experiment between the two of us. She is totally committed to her domination of you, but she wants to explore her sub side with me."

I must have looked surprised, I had only ever seen her as completely dominant. Obviously that was just my sub tinted glasses.

"Don't worry baby, I've known plenty of people over the years who go both ways. It's actually relatively common for a woman to be one hundred percent dominant to men, but also want to be dominated by a woman, especially by a woman like me."

She gave me an evil looking smile.

"You know what I'm like boy. I always get what I want. Put it this way, I am an alpha, Alexis is a beta, you are an omega. You will never dominate her, but I can. There is a chain of command, I am at the top and you are at the bottom. Alexis is just below me, I don't yet know how far she wants to go but this weekend will be a good way to find out."

Ma'am's words made sense but I was still slightly surprised. But hell, what did I know. Remember, keep it simple and please the people who matter. Ma'am and Alexis.

"Anyway, enough talking boy. You know what to do."

"Yes Ma'am."

I gently moved her onto her back and moved my hands and tongue slowly down her body until I reached my goal, her heavenly pussy. All thoughts of Alexis in bondage disappeared and my world narrowed down to one thing and one thing alone. Give Ma'am as much pleasure as I could. The simplicity struck me, please them. That was all I needed to do, everything else would take care of itself. My pleasure, my pain, my needs, none of it was mine to address anymore. I had one job and I was going to do it to the best of my ability.

I gave Ma'am another massive orgasm and after she had composed herself we went down to the dungeon to see how Alexis was doing. She was still in her latex gear, but she was in a very strict hog tie. Her forearms were flush against the small of her back, and the heels of her boots were held tightly against her arse. She was gagged and blindfolded but not hooded, Ma'am said that Alexis hadn't felt comfortable about that level of head coverage. There was a pool of drool under the gag.

"How's my newest sub doing down there?"

There was a muffled and unintelligible response from behind the gag.

"Oh OK," said Ma'am, "we'll be back in an hour or so then."

The next muffled response clearly indicated that Alexis wasn't happy about that. Ma'am winked at me and knelt down in front of Alexis.

"What was that darling? I didn't quite catch what you said."

Alexis wriggled as best she could and made more anxious sounding noises from behind her gag.

"I see, you want out. Well there's a problem with that isn't there Alexis. It's not up to you is it? Is it?"

After a short delay she shook her head.

"If I want to leave you here I can, can't I?"

Another pause then a nod.

"You don't seem very sure of that. If I want to leave you here for another hour, then that is what you want too isn't it?"

Alexis knew what she had to do but it took a good five seconds for her to nod her head.

Ma'am put on her cold dominant voice.

"I enjoy keeping you bound, it gives me more time with my boy. You want to make me happy don't you?"

Alexis nodded immediately.

"So you want to stay bound on the floor for as long as I want, don't you?"

There was a pause and then Alexis nodded.

"I don't think you're quite getting it yet, if you had agreed immediately I would be untying you now. But you seem to be thinking of yourself and not me. Maybe another hour will help you understand."

Ma'am stood up and walked away, her finger directing me to follow her. I saw Alexis twist her neck in our direction but she didn't try to protest. A lesson had been learned, a lesson I had learned more than a few times. We went back up to the kitchen and I made us both coffee.

"Feel sorry for her boy?"

"Yes and no Ma'am. She's never been in this situation before but she has to learn that topping from the bottom isn't acceptable."

"Correct, I have no tolerance for that whatsoever. But as you say, she is new so I'll go and see if she has learned anything in about half an hour. I'm just so kind and caring, aren't I?"

I smiled, "you know exactly when to be kind and when to be cruel Ma'am. The carrot is always within reach but you always have the stick in your hand too."

Ma'am grinned and took a sip of her coffee.

"Good answer! I had forgotten how smart you are baby."

I laughed, "I'm not smart Ma'am, just well trained."

She laughed, I loved chatting with her. Despite the power differential between us it always felt so natural. I knew I sometimes skated on thin ice with my answers but we both enjoyed the banter.

We went back to see Alexis when the thirty minutes were up. There was no hesitation this time. Alexis nodded and shook her head immediately when appropriate. Ma'am instructed me to release her and I gave her a drink after the gag came out.

"How do you feel Alexis?"

"I'm not sure Louise, sorry, Ma'am. Being so out of control excited me but then I wanted out. I apologise for not answering properly earlier. I realise my mistake, I'm not in charge, you are. That might take some getting used to."

Ma'am nodded, "no worries Alexis, there are two ways this can go. My way, which will be quite hard, or the very, very hard way. You had better learn quickly. I'm sure my boy has told you that I will not be denied."

"Yes Ma'am, I will do my best to obey you, and to please you."

I found it strange to see Alexis like this, subservient and submissive. I mentally shook my head, it was important for me to remember that she was still my domme. Just because Ma'am was controlling her, my position was unchanged.

"Good girl, now it's time for you to get reacquainted with Tom's tongue."

Alexis smiled but I knew that Ma'am would have something up her sleeve. Alexis was told to get on to the throne where Ma'am quickly strapped her down and ensured that her legs were held wide apart. The gag went back in, I noticed a slight hesitation as Ma'am approached with it, and I had no doubt she noticed too.

"You are going to experience a long tease session. Your toy is going to take you to the edge of an orgasm and leave you there, again and again. It doesn't matter how much you try and beg or thrash around, he has his orders and will stick to them. Try not to think about an orgasm, just enjoy the journey. Oh, and he will be in some difficulty while he teases you, if that makes you feel any better."

Ma'am carefully lowered the crotch zip on Alexis' catsuit to reveal an already wet pussy.

"Well look at that baby, looks like she did enjoy the bondage after all."

Alexis looked slightly embarrassed but Ma'am just laughed.

"Get in position boy."

I dropped to my knees between Alexis' legs and moved towards her.

"Hang on, I'm not finished with you yet. Arms behind your back."

Ma'am began roping my forearms and wrists together until they were fused together with my fingers nearly touching the opposite elbow. She put ankle cuffs on me and attached them to a stretcher bar so they were about two feet apart. Then she efficiently tied my balls, wrapping them together, but not overly tightly. Attaching a long piece of rope to the remaining ball rope she walked over to the cell, and put the rope over the highest horizontal bar of the cell. She made a loop and delved into a box, coming up with some heavy looking weights. She began hanging them from the loop which immediately made the rope tense and pull on my balls. She didn't add too much weight yet and told me to get in position. I shuffled forwards slightly and felt the tension increase. The friction of the rope over the bar meant that I would have to pull quite hard to move the weights but I still felt fairly comfortable. Then Ma'am pulled another couple of inches of rope across the bar. Now it was uncomfortable and I had a feeling I was going to be between Alexis' thighs for quite a while.

"You may begin boy."

Alexis had been watching carefully, her pussy was sopping wet, a combination of both of our predicaments and the anticipation of my tongue.

Ma'am moved behind Alexis, I looked up and I saw her mouth the words one hour to me. My balls were going to be aching badly by that time but I was more concerned about Alexis. She didn't have any idea what she was about to go through. Ma'am had ordered me to do this to her once and it had been incredibly intense. Using that experience as a template I decided to not take Alexis to the edge until about half an hour had passed. In fact I wasn't even going to touch her clit for at least ten minutes. I slowly ran my tongue up and down her lips, tasting the sweet nectar. I gently pushed my tongue deeper into her folds, occasionally penetrating her as far as I could.

I pulled back and delicately ran my tongue around her lips. She was getting aroused, but slightly impatient. I wasn't giving her what she expected. My tongue travelled up but still I didn't touch her clit, I circled around it, infuriatingly close. She tried to shift in her bonds at get more feeling but Ma'am had done far to good a job and she barely moved. It was time to start very gently massaging her clit. I kept circling around it but I made the circles smaller so she got the slightest of touches. I heard a little intake of breath as my tongue grazed her now highly sensitive nub. As my tongue reached the bottom of one circle I suddenly pushed it straight up over her clit. She jumped and gasped but I then went back to the circles. She let out an angry noise from behind the gag. Be careful what you wish for I thought to myself, you will probably be trying to stop me touching you in a while.

I stopped circling and carefully placed the tip of my tongue on her, I started making tiny quick little movements, almost like a tongue vibrator. That got her attention and she made a sort of low purring sound. I heard the creak of leather as she tried to stretch her tense muscle, and I put a little more pressure on while maintaining the smallest of movements. She took a deep breath and sighed as she exhaled. She was really feeling it now, I glanced up and her eyes were closed. She seemed unaware of the drool running down her chin from the gag, not that she could have done anything about it. Trapped in latex, all her body heat seemed to be trying to escape from her pussy. I applied yet more pressure and she started to breath more heavily. This wasn't going to be enough to take her to the edge, it was just another step.

I changed tack and went back to little circles but this time I made sure my tongue maintained contact with her clit all the way round. The build up had started now, there was more creaking leather as she involuntarily flexed her muscles as the tension grew. She was trying to talk through her gag, it sounded like she was trying to encourage me but I was not going to change path. Her build up to the edge of orgasm was going to be longer than she wanted. I wondered if she thought that I was going to make her cum, although my experience of this sort of thing was that clear thinking was pretty tricky. The desire to cum could overwhelm everything else.

My circles got smaller and faster, she was on the way now. Each exhalation had a quiet moan in it as she approached the point of no return. I didn't allow her to get there too fast and I began to change speed, slowing down each time she got close and allowing her to fall back away from her peak then accelerating again to drive her back towards it. An angry moan signified that she understood what I was doing. With each cycle I let her get slightly closer until I suddenly stopped circling and went straight at her clit, rapidly flicking up and down. It was coming, she knew it and her moans were reaching a fever pitch. My tongue stopped dead, just the tip touching her. There was a loud groan followed by garbled cries of no. I waited for about ten seconds then started flicking at her clit again, this time from side to side. She bucked in her bonds, her desperately needed orgasm was within reach. All she needed was another second but I stopped again. She cried out in frustration and drool flew from around her gag. A five second wait and I started again. I randomised my movements, both the direction and the intensity. Now she didn't even know if I was going to take her to the edge or not. She was crying out and hyperventilating so I eased off and became calmer, allowing her a little rest. Her moans were still fairly constant because my tongue never left her clit. I decided to slowly bring her to the edge this time. Her moans became growls as the intensity and passion grew. Maybe this time I would make her cum? Of course not, it took a couple of minutes but I had learned from Ma'am's dreadful foreskin manipulation technique that a slow rise towards orgasm allowed the teaser to take their victim even closer which was exactly what I did.

She slowly neared a desperately needed orgasm, she was so close. I knew the feeling, it had to happen, surely it was going to happen, it's right there. I stopped and she cried out in frustration, fighting her bonds. Again and again I built her up excruciatingly slowly only to stop right on the brink. Sweat was pouring off her and drool was running down her chest and into the keyhole gap in her suit. She didn't know or care. She was consumed by lust, a primal need for an orgasm.

I was lost in my work but I suddenly became aware of Ma'am standing behind Alexis. I looked at her and she gave me a slow down hand signal and then pointed down. I understood and moved my tongue from Alexis' tortured and sensitive clit, but I kept moving around the rest of her soaking pussy. Alexis slowly regained a little composure as Ma'am stood by her side. She opened her eyes and made a desperate high-pitched moan.

Ma'am gently stroked her face and moved some hair away that was stuck in the sweat.