All Comments on 'New Neighbour Pt. 10'

by yourcybersub

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 3 years ago

That was really powerful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

perfect!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Can’t wait for next part. Hope mistress keeps her toy and doesn’t pass him onto Alexis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am already exited for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best story series! Each character has their parts, but Alexis is my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I get that his constant denial and constant frustration is a kink for many readers. He is only a slave to serve ma'am. Ok, fine. I know that he gets a constant denial high that he can ride out that gives him a kind of pleasure. But he says over and over that he's dying to cum. It's such a struggle for him. This can't be good mentally. Or for his protate gland either. I don't see her as anything but cruel. Sure she has affection for him, sort of, and can calm him and reel him in when he's having a crisis during the torture, but really, what a twisted bitch. Hes done. Life is nothing more for him than his current state of non personhood. Oh well. Sorry kill everyone's buzz. Please enjoy and ignore my comments.

Fuzzi77Fuzzi77almost 3 years ago

I do hope we get to see more of Alexis submitting to Ma'am. Please..... Pretty please....

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwalmost 3 years ago

As all other 9 parts, this is really wonderful. I keep loving the psychology aspect where Tom really understands that not having an orgasm is better than having one... ever? Love to read the next chapters, hope they come quick

betaboy84betaboy84almost 3 years ago

Just wanted to let you know I love your story. Great work and I’d love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to the one week that Tom and Louise will be spending together. Cant wait! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i want you to know that i am not complaining. This story has switched into proper full-on wish fulfilment. It is still fascinating on many levels and still carefully paced and written, but it seems now moored in fantastical territory - certainly moreso than in the earlier chapters (though i accept that the earlier chapters have that ewdge pretty central to the situation, not to mention meeting Alexis at University).

There's a couple of typos in this one, not enough to throw me out of the story and the feelings that your words evoke, but enough to make me go "hey" and point out that they exist.

In case i haven't made it obvious, and in case i come across as... something i don't intend: i am enjoying this story, i am enjoying the journey. To that end, i am keen to read more, to welcome the next part - but in your time and when you are ready. There is a lot of care and attention to this, no matter my thoughts on reality, and it shows with the way it reads. i would sooner have no more than a part you felt you had to rush out.

Thank you,

Joanna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your story series! I’m into the emotions and changing attitudes Tom is working through. But of course the series must continue. Looking ahead, to me, the sharing of Tom between Louise and Alexis does not seem sustainable.

I have to say the extreme cruelty and immense pain both Tom and Sarah were subjected to in a couple of early chapters put me off, but nevertheless I really do love the series. Yes a few typos throughout. Oh, and “it’s” is not possessive but a contraction for “it is”. Writing be “its prison” would be correct. Spell-check may be stabbing you in the back there. Please continue this fascinating story! J.

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwalmost 3 years ago

Hi Yourcybersub, will there be other chapters, with eventually the official fact that he will not have any orgasm ever? or is this chapter implying this implicitly and is this the end. I could live with both, but would love to read more if there is :-)!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcybersub@yourcybersub
I am a married man, I am not going to leave her, or cheat on her in real life but I have a sub side that needs releasing. I have a reasonable amount of free time and would love to make a connection with someone special...it can happen. Every once in a while I have a free coupl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES