New Neighbour Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god your tongue is so good, boy. What are we going to do with you?"

She was moving slowly up and down on me again. I wanted so much to be free so that I could hold her. Then it occurred to me that I wanted to break eye contact, I wanted to escape her stare. But I couldn't, I was exposed like this, mentally and physically.

My cock was tingling again.

"I honestly don't know Ma'am. You do know that all I want is to make you happy, don't you? I'm sad and angry that I keep letting myself down recently."

"It's OK boy. Well, it's not obviously, but I don't believe in self pity. I believe in practical steps to sort a problem out."

"Thank you Ma'am. I agree, I want to be your perfect sub, with a perfect cock for your pleasure."

"Maybe I have been too tough on you. Its just that you responded so well. I thought I could keep pushing you. A few more orgasms would probably help."

She was riding me with more vigour now, sliding more of my rigid member in and out.

"I bet you would like more orgasms, wouldn't you baby?"

I was staring into her eyes, lost in a world of passion.

"Yes Ma'am," I whispered.

I was on fire, my orgasm was very close now. My hips were moving with hers as we fucked more quickly.

"Oh Ma'am. Oh god."

Suddenly she pulled herself off me and immediately sat on my face again.

I had been a whisker away.

"It's not like you to take the easy way out boy. What happened to all the amazing feelings that your denial gave you? Suddenly you think loads of orgasms are the answer.

You know how much pleasure I get from your denial, don't you?"

My tongue was working slowly across her sensitive clit, it knew its job. But my mind had just been dealt a hammer blow. What had happened? Had I forgotten about what Ma'am wanted, what she needed?

What had happened to me? I was thinking about myself, and not about Ma'am. What the hell was I going to say after I gave Ma'am another orgasm? Nothing, there was nothing I could say.

It didn't take too long to create another big orgasm that ripped through Ma'am's body.

Yet again she slipped down and filled her pussy with my seemingly out of control cock.

"I guess I just might as well let you cum and then we can press reset and start again."

I was a hopeless wreck, my cock was twitching uncontrollably inside her.

"That would be best for you, wouldn't it baby?"

She smiled up at me.

"Maybe it would Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am."

She flexed her muscles and rode me a little harder. I moaned loudly as the inevitable orgasm closed in. My body tensed, my cock trembled, suddenly Ma'am was gone.

I cried out in frustration.

"Oh dear. Baby, what do you think you're doing? We are going to have to press reset, aren't we?"

I nearly started to cry. I had done pretty much everything wrong. My eyes had filled up slightly but somehow I held myself together.

"I don't know what pressing reset means but whatever it takes, I will do it Ma'am. Whatever."

"I know you will baby. If nothing else, I know that."

She stood up and left, returning with the towel. She left it wrapped around me as she took a shower. When she had finished my cock was locked up and she motioned for me to shower too.

By the time I had finished, Ma'am was downstairs on her computer. She typed away for a minute before sending a text on her phone. The replies came quickly.

"Sorted baby. Tomorrow will be fun, and we will have a couple of guests arriving in the evening."

Ma'am didn't give anything else away, and we spent the rest of the evening chatting about vanilla things.

Ma'am locked me away in my sleep sack and despite a plethora of thoughts that were running through my mind, I slept fairly well.

The main thing that I was thinking about was the lack of punishment. Usually a great deal of pain would have come my way with that level of behaviour, so I was worried about Ma'am's plans.

I was woken up by voices coming down the stairs. One was Ma'am's, the other was a man I didn't recognise. They were in the dungeon somewhere.

"There you go Louise, I'll set it up for you, it should only take ten minutes or so. Here's the manual, I can run you through the basics if you want but it's fairly self explanatory."

"Thank you so much Charles, I'll get the kettle on. Do you want something to eat?"

"No thanks, just a cup of tea please."

I heard various noises through the hood but I had no idea what was going on. After about ten minutes I heard Charles go upstairs and close the door.

Half an hour later Ma'am released me from the sleep sack but left my hood on and marched me up to her bedroom.

"Stand here, don't move."

It was probably another half an hour before she came back. She took the hood off and pushed me onto the bed.

"I'm horny baby."

She jumped onto the bed with me and our bodies intertwined as we kissed passionately.

My cock filled the cage to bursting within seconds. She broke the kiss off.

"What are you waiting for baby, it won't lick itself."

I rolled her onto her back and my mouth slowly travelled down her body. After paying special attention to her hard nipples, I kissed my way down her stomach before arriving at my favourite destination.

"Make it a gentle morning orgasm baby, there's no rush, no rush at all."

I settled down between her legs. This was my time to shine. I had no idea what was coming my way, but I was fairly sure that it didn't involve lots of lovely orgasms, not for me anyway. The least I could do was perform well now.

Ma'am was so responsive to my tongue. It was as if her pussy was learning about me, in the same way that I learned about her. I understood her responses better than I knew my own now. It felt like a life time since I had masturbated myself, but I had never been able to build myself up in the same way that I could build Ma'am up.

My cock was crushed inside the cage as her thighs and stomach moved sensually against my head. I didn't give a damn though, I loved every second of it.

I realised that this was what truly made me happy. It was too late now to undo my recent actions but giving myself entirely to her pleasure was what drove me. If only I had thought about that before I had allowed my cock to take over, I might have been able to maintain control.

I brought myself back to the present. My tongue was playing gently with Ma'am's clit. I had my arms wrapped around her thighs with my palms on her stomach. I could feel everything that was going on in her body. It would be the right time soon.

I set a rhythm that I knew from experience would work, a rhythm that would inexorably take her to a massive climax.

Her sighs became moans, her soft and sensual movements became more tense. My palms felt her stomach muscles go into spasm and her orgasm was upon her. She came not only with her whole body, but it felt to me like she came with her soul too. It was such an incredibly intense experience for her.

All her orgasms were like this, but they all differed slightly. This was a big, slow, rolling orgasm. A relaxed morning orgasm. A big ocean swell rather than a wave crashing on the rocks.

"Oh baby, you take me to places I didn't know existed. That was beautiful, thank you."

She kept my head against her pussy, I couldn't answer so I just nodded slightly. I wanted to do it again, and again, forever if possible.

We lay still, savouring the moment, for a minute or two before she roused herself. I helped her off the bed ad we had a long hot shower. As usual this did nothing to dampen my arousal. My balls were already aching under the strain of my attempted erection.

Ma'am wasn't bothered though, she enjoyed every little part of my suffering, no matter what form it came in.

We had a fairly late breakfast, I could make a good full English breakfast these days, another skill that Ma'am had honed. There were a few chores that she wanted doing, so after eating I got busy. There was a small flower bed that needed digging over and a couple of bushes to trim but nothing too taxing. Ma'am gave my work a quick once over and approved.

Back in the house she fixed me with a stare.

"So boy, it's time for your "chasiversary" present. Ready?"

"Yes Ma'am. I've no idea what I'm ready for but I am yours."

"Stay here."

Ma'am went down to the dungeon and returned with our favourite leather hood which was soon secured tightly over my head. Everything went dark and hot. My anxiety about Ma'am's plans were only heightened by the claustrophobic leather.

Clearly the man who arrived earlier had delivered something but I had no idea what it could be. Ma'am led me carefully down the stairs and over to the whipping bench. I was secured, lower legs and forearms strapped to the pads. A thick strap was placed across my torso but Ma'am didn't tighten it as much as usual.

My arse was exposed and my cock and balls hung down, just off the edge of the bench. I heard Ma'am doing something behind me, there was a pause and then I felt Ma'am's heavily lubed finger probing my arse. She quickly moved from one finger to three, penetrating me as far as she could. She seemed to be trying to get plenty of lubrication inside me.

I was obviously going to get fucked. That was fine by me, while I had found it a bit humiliating I soon got over that, and it turned out that I actually enjoyed it a lot.

Ma'am's fingers disappeared.

"Relax boy."

I felt something large at my entrance.

"You will remember this old friend I imagine."

I began to stretch as a large phallus pressed relentlessly against me. I could feel some knobs and lumps, it was the very large dildo that had been used on me before. It's greatest circumference was at its end and it narrowed as it went along, but it was covered with smooth yet prominent knobs.

I relaxed as best I could, the painful part was getting the large end past my sphincter. It kept moving slowly into me without hesitation. I had forgotten how much the initial penetration hurt, I grimaced and instinctively tried to clench down. It didn't matter, the huge invader kept coming, I forced myself to calm down, the moment I did it slipped through and the pain faded. More and more of it entered me until it reached painfully deep inside.

Mercifully it stopped. Ma'am must have seen the sudden tension in my body and it moved back a very small amount.

Nothing happened for a couple of minutes, Ma'am was clearly doing something behind me, maybe she was locking it in place but I didn't know.

I felt her hand under my chin, lifting my head. I was blind behind the hood but I could feel her eyes staring at me.

"Don't cum boy. This is your last chance to show me that you have learned some semblance of control."

From inside the hood I mumbled, "Yes Ma'am."

Her hand moved, and so did the dildo. It slowly pulled away, probably about five inches before going back in again.

I didn't understand, Ma'am was still in front of me. For some reason I looked around despite my head being wrapped in tight leather. I didn't think there was anyone else here so what was going on? Ma'am answered the question for me.

"That man who was here delivered something that I've borrowed from a friend. A fucking machine, a very nice one too."

Now I understood, there wasn't a person behind me, slowly pushing the big dildo in and out, it was a machine.

"Let's see what this baby can do, shall we?"

She paused, "well?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I mumbled from behind the hood.

"What was that boy?"

"Yes Ma'am, please use the fucking on me."

"Are you sure boy? You don't sound very sure."

She loved this game.

"Please Ma'am, please fuck me up the arse with a huge dildo. Make the machine fuck me for as long and hard as you want to Ma'am"

"Well I was just going to mess about for a few minutes, but clearly you want a whole lot more than that. Good boy."

The dildo immediately started moving faster inside me. At maximum penetration it was very deep indeed, almost painfully so, but Ma'am had set it up just right. It was withdrawing about five inches before burying itself deep in me again. Ma'am speeded it up a little more and my cock stiffened in the cage.

There was something quite scary about being taken like this. The dildo wasn't going too fast yet but I could feel the power of it. There was no hesitation, no pause, it just went in and out.

I felt some lube trickle down my crack to ease its progress.

The length suddenly changed, becoming shorter. It only withdrew a couple of inches now, meaning I was much fuller most of the time. I could feel my body being gently pushed forwards each time it filled me.

Ma'am slowed it down slightly.

"Let's see how this feels boy."

Suddenly I felt the dildo twist inside me, one way then the other. The small knobs covering it were now being dragged up and down, and across my prostate gland. To my shame it felt very good and my cock agreed.

"Oh, look at that. Is that good boy?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I still wasn't sure about the feelings that being penetrated gave me. They were definitely exciting, but it was odd too. I decided to enjoy it, it wasn't like I had a choice anyway.

The twist had added something extra to the mix for sure. The now familiar tingle in my groin had become quite intense. The dildo wasn't going to stop, it would pound away until Ma'am stopped it.

I felt a surge of submissiveness, I couldn't help myself. I wanted the huge dildo deep inside me, filling me, rubbing against my delicate passage.

Ma'am increased the length of the stroke and the speed. I was getting a proper seeing to now. My cock was straining and tingling. I was feeling very hot and bothered under the tight leather hood. Ma'am left well alone for a few minutes, watching me carefully.

Suddenly I felt the beast withdraw an inch or so. I didn't want that, I wanted all of it in me, I wanted to be full. Ma'am hadn't strapped me down in her usual vigorous manner and almost unconsciously I began to move back into the thrust. I could use my arms and legs to force my arse onto the dildo each time it pushed into me.

I let out a little moan of pleasure, I wanted to be fucked harder. Ma'am didn't oblige and left me desperately searching for more. The strap around my middle dug in each time I tried to push myself back.

She knew what was happening, of course she did.

"You love this, don't you baby? Do you want more? More big cock inside you?"

"Ohh, yes Ma'am. Please fuck me harder."

I felt myself get even hotter under the hood but I didn't care. I did want more, it felt too good not to want more.

Instead Ma'am shortened the stroke again, and slowed it down. She kept the twisting motion going though. I moaned, this wasn't what I wanted. I arched my back and tried to fuck the dildo. My hips started moving, trying to get more friction from the twisting knobs.

It wasn't enough though, whatever I tried to do with my body I couldn't get as much stimulation as I wanted.

"You're desperate for more cock, aren't you baby?"

I moaned.

"Yes Ma'am."

"How desperate?"

"Please Ma'am, I want to be fucked harder, give it to me Ma'am. Let the machine loose on my willing arse."

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes Ma'am, yes!"

The machine moved, back to its original position, where it could fill me completely. Ma'am kept the strokes short, I was properly stuffed, and the twisting felt utterly delicious.

My cock twitched with pleasure, then suddenly the machine stopped.

"What are you trying to achieve boy?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, I was just trying to get as much pleasure as I could.

"I don't know Ma'am, I just know that it feels really good and I want more."

"Are you trying to have an orgasm boy?"

Oh shit! She was right, I would have ridden that big cock as hard as I could, until the inevitable happened. I had never cum from anal before but I knew that I could, and I knew that I had got completely carried away again. I had wanted Ma'am to allow the machine to take me to an orgasm.

"Ma'am, I just wanted to feel good, you know how much I enjoy being penetrated. But I guess if you had kept going then I would have cum."

"You were actively trying to get as much pleasure as possible, and there would be a definite end result to that, wouldn't there boy?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm pretty sure there would."

I didn't know what else to say, anything else I said would either be a lie, or incriminate me even more.

"I think we should find out what happens if you get your wish and I let the machine do its stuff."

I was in trouble again.

"Ma'am, please don't. I don't want to cum, I just want to feel as good as I can without that."

I heard her laugh.

"If you can resist then I will unlock you and give you an amazing blowjob, and an amazing orgasm. That will be your "chasiversary" present. After all, you came here assuming I was going to let you have an orgasm, didn't you?"

She carried on before I had a chance to say anything.

"If you can't resist then you will get an extra present."

I didn't imagine for one second that this extra would be anything nice but I didn't have much time to think as the machine burst back into life using the same slow short strokes with the twist.

My cock had softened a little during our conversation but it wasn't long before it was trying to break out of the cage again. I tried to relax and let the cock just move inside me but the intensity and relentless motion was building lovely sensations deep inside.

Ma'am made a small adjustment and the speed increased. I knew immediately that I wasn't going to be able to handle this. There wasn't anything I could do. I took a big deep breath and let myself go limp, I tried to relax my body and mind.

It worked to an extent but I could feel my cock twitching and trembling. Something was going to happen soon, an orgasm? I guess so, part of me was intrigued to know what it would feel like but I knew I had to try and resist.

I almost felt like I needed to pee, a pressure was building up, suddenly my cock spasmed uncontrollably. I let out a groan as a huge spurt of jism erupted from my cock.

There was another, then another. I was ejaculating but I wasn't having an orgasm. I could feel the hot cum pouring out of me but that was the only feeling. There were no sparks, no explosion of joy, just cum flowing out. I moaned loudly in frustration as my muscles continued to spasm and twitch.

My cock was still dribbling cum, there didn't seem to be an end to it.

"Let's get it all out baby. It will be the last time for a while after all."

There was nothing I could do, the stream continued before slowly coming to an end. Ma'am waited another minute to make sure that it was all out and only then did she stop the machine.

I lay there, ashamed and embarrassed. At that moment I wanted to go. I wanted to just walk away, I felt empty, physically and mentally. She was right about one thing, I had come back to hers expecting an orgasm but I had got this instead.

Instinctively I knew that I wasn't going to be having a "proper" orgasm for a long time.

"Happy "chasiversary" baby, was that nice?"

"Not really Ma'am."

"Aw, never mind. Now I have to prepare you for part two of your present."

I felt her loosening my bonds and she told me to stand. My cock was still rock hard which I found a bit odd.

"Still feeling horny I see, lovely."

Ma'am led me to the cross and secured me tightly by the wrists and ankles. She moved away to collect something and returned quickly. First off, the icy towel was wrapped tightly around my cage to shrink my erection. She secured some kind of band around my waist and then fed a cable between my legs.

"Back in ten baby when I can get you out of that cage."

I stood there wondering about what had just happened. It certainly hasn't been the orgasm I had hoped for, I wasn't even sure what it was. I guess she had milked my prostate gland and forced me to ejaculate.