New Neighbour Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think I could have resisted no matter what I did. The whole scene seemed very unfair, I hadn't stood a chance.

Ma'am came back down the stairs and removed the towel. The desired effect had been achieved and she easily took the cage and ring off. I felt things being attached to the waist belt. I was a little nervous, imagining that Ma'am was going to let me know how displeased she was, and that her displeasure would probably be shown in a lot of pain for me.

Her hand was on my shaft and a slightly curved and lubricated tube slid down it. It was a close fit but the lube made it a simple job. Ma'am continued fiddling around, I had no idea what she was doing but my cock had started to respond. I quickly realised that there was no room at all for any expansion inside the tube.

My cock was pushed down and Ma'am tightened the cable between my legs. I felt her fingers checking around my balls and there was a final little bit of pressure then a click.

"Almost done, this will feel a little odd."

I felt something cold and slippery against the end of my cock, pressing gently against my urethral opening. There was a hole in the end of the tube. A thin plastic tube entered me and Ma'am slowly and gently pushed it down my urethra. It did feel odd, in fact it felt rather uncomfortable but before long she had inserted about three inches of the tube into me. There were a series of clicks.

"Done!"

My hood was removed and I blinked my eyes in the light. Ma'am was standing directly in front of me, demanding eye contact.

"You had an orgasm boy, well sort of. I imagine you are feeling a little hard done by as there was no way you could have stopped the fucking machine from forcing you to cum. Yes?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"What did you do wrong?"

"I got carried away Ma'am. It felt too good, and I just wanted more."

"You tried to cum. This situation was no different from all the other times when you have lost your self control. Those times have become more frequent and frankly I'm very disappointed.

That said, your progress over the whole year has been remarkable. Don't think for one second that I am upset with your general performance. You have handled pretty much everything that I have thrown at you brilliantly. You should be very proud of yourself.

But your progress has stalled and I won't accept that. I will never accept that. Is that fair comment?"

In some ways there was only one answer to that question, but Ma'am only dealt in the truth, and it was true.

"Yes Ma'am, it is completely true."

"So, what is the next step? Believe it or not, I have actually been quite kind to you. I have given you some leeway due to your lack of experience. In a way you are actually a victim of your own success. If you hadn't done so well, I wouldn't have expected more from you.

The time has come to change tack, no more Mrs. Nice Ma'am. What you can feel around you is a full chastity belt. It's made by the same man who made your cage so you know it is of the highest quality and that it is totally secure.

There are two reasons why you are wearing it. Firstly you have exams at the end of term and I don't want you to have anything to distract you. The belt is not going to come off until after your last exam, approximately three months from now.

Secondly, you need to know that I have the will and ability to completely deny you any form of meaningful orgasm. We now know that you can ejaculate purely from anal stimulation. Until you achieve the level of control that I demand, anal will be the only way that you will ever orgasm. It would seem that kindness will only go so far with you. So it is time for another method."

The silence filled the room. I felt Ma'am's hands running around the edges of the belt, and across my inner thighs. My cock instinctively started to fill up but absolutely nothing happened. The blood had nowhere to go. The tube was tight enough to prevent any expansion and the belt and cable kept the whole device pressed tightly against my groin.

I groaned, I couldn't feel a thing. The tube had warmed up to body temperature, I could feel a bit of pressure bit that was it. No pulsing against the bars, no pushing my cock out with the power of my erection, nothing.

"This is it for the next three months, and until you gain some self control you will not have another pleasurable orgasm."

Again silence filled the room. I needed to say something.

"Thank you Ma'am. I deserve to be kept like this. I have lost control of myself and I need to be shown the way. Hopefully this will do the job."

I wasn't sure I believed any of that, but I didn't have a choice. I could accept it or fight it. Fighting Ma'am only ever had one outcome. She won.

Ma'am released me from the cross and have me a long passionate kiss. Clearly my new predicament had aroused her.

"Go to my bedroom, have a good look at yourself in the full length mirror, and have a feel around. I'll be up in a tick."

I went upstairs and looked at myself. It was a beautiful bit of kit, sleek and silver. Smooth metal flowed in a teardrop shape from my waist belt down between my legs. There was a phallic outline where my cock was, I put my hand down and rubbed it. Obviously I couldn't feel a thing, just warm metal. I hit it with my knuckles and barely felt a thing. Using my fingers I explored, trying to get underneath the metal guarding me. Nothing, it was skin tight everywhere, I tried to pull any part of it away from me and got nowhere.

I felt between my legs, the cable split in two, forming a round hole through which I could do my business. I noticed a couple of circular marks, on closer inspection they were small rubber sealed screws.

Ma'am appeared at this point.

"I see you have found the cleaning holes, take this."

Ma'am handed me a screwdriver with an odd looking end. Carefully I loosened the two small screws. There was a hole under them.

"Come with me to the shower."

Ma'am had a small rubber hose that split into two, both had a threaded end. She attached them to the holes and briefly popped back into the bedroom. She returned with squeezable plastic bottle.

She put some antibacterial liquid soap in it and filled it with warm water. After attaching the hose to the bottle, she handed it to me.

"Squeeze it."

I felt warm water flowing all around my cock before it exited through a hole under my cock that I hadn't seen. It was an odd feeling but not unpleasant. Ma'am told me to do this twice a day and to wash the soap away with cold, clean water each time.

I completed the task, Ma'am said that this would keep everything clean and hygienic. I wasn't sure, but she said that people had worn this device for very long periods of time without any need for removal.

My cock tried to get hard and my face went red when she said this, she noticed as she always did. Curling her beautiful body around me she put her hand between my legs and pretended to masturbate me.

"I'm glad that idea gets you hot baby, it has exactly the same effect on me. I will miss your cock of course, but we have fake ones and your tongue is the thing that I can never be without. Speaking of which..."

We were in bed very quickly and she hadn't been lying about being very turned on. It only took a few minutes before I gave her a very satisfying orgasm. I could feel a throbbing in my groin but nothing else. It was like my cock was numb.

We lay together as Ma'am recovered. She let her hand drift over the impregnable metal shield that covered me, just as you had previously done with the cage.

"That feels amazing baby. I know what is trapped in there and I love that I have been able to do this to it. It's an amazing rush for me."

I sighed as the throbbing continued. I was already desperate for something, anything, down below. I used to love feeling my cock jump and twitch, I used to crave feeling my skin stretching against the bars. Now I had none of that, I had nothing. I was still incredibly aroused, by the situation and by Ma'am's words.

"I'm so horny Ma'am and I'm very happy that you get so much from this. I really don't know how I'm going to cope with this though."

"I know baby, you will get used to it. Your body will adapt, but more importantly your mind will too. You are in no doubt as to what I expect from you. The brain is the most valuable thing you have, hopefully this chastity belt will help program it and give you the self control you need.

Fingers crossed baby, otherwise you have had your last orgasm. I will milk you occasionally for health reasons but that will be it."

I was breathing hard and I could feel my heart beating in time with my groin. I couldn't believe that I was so turned on by Ma'am's words. She placed her hand on my chest and laughed.

"Oh baby, you are your own worst enemy, aren't you? If you were lying there, depressed and unmoved, there wouldn't be any point in carrying on. But you love it, you absolutely love it, don't you?"

I did, I couldn't deny it. Even if I wanted to try, my physical reaction was blatantly obvious to both of us.

"Ma'am, I was going to say something about what you have done to me, but all you have done is allow me to be me. You have gone into my head and dragged all the kinky stuff up to the surface. You have laid me bare, you have seen into my soul and found the real me.

I'm still not sure if that is a good thing or not, but it has already happened and there is no going back now. Even if I could turn back the clock, I wouldn't. I am going to have some very difficult times, some desperate times, but I have to live this way now. It's just incredibly exciting, it's indescribable, it's wonderful.

Thank you Ma'am."

I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Oh baby. You are so beautiful."

She jumped up on top of me and slid herself slowly towards my mouth.

"I'm going to need even more from your tongue now baby. Do you think you can handle that?"

"I can Ma'am. I exist to be between your thighs, giving you as much pleasure as humanly possible. My tongue, my cock and my whole body are yours."

Her wet pussy settled on my mouth and my life once again revolved around her pleasure. Being with her caused me so much torment, mainly in my nether regions, but being apart from her was way worse.

I couldn't please her when I wasn't with her. Making her cum, making her horny, just making her smile was all I had. I wouldn't be getting anything from my cock for a long time, but I could cope with that when I was in her presence. The next three months were going to be a living hell.

My tongue was flicking gently around her clit, creating soft moans as her passion grew. This was all I needed to be happy. An odd thought occured to me, if Ma'am put herself in chastity and freed me I would absolutely devastated. I wouldn't be able to give her these amazing moments, I wouldn't be able to satisfy her.

So, my freedom meant nothing to me in comparison to being able to please her. If I was free I could have as many orgasms as I wanted but I couldn't give her one. This train of thought hadn't occurred to me before. It did also occur to me that we weren't in a one or the other situation, and that we could both be happy, but the realisation that her orgasms and associated happiness meant so much more than mine was interesting.

As we lay in bed after I had given Ma'am another great orgasm I tried to explain what I had just thought about.

"So you weren't giving me your full attention baby? That's disappointing."

I knew she was messing with me.

"No Ma'am, I often think about the football results or what's for dinner when I'm using my tongue on your pussy."

She laughed and pinched my inner thigh.

"Would a year in the belt concentrate your mind?"

"Nah! I'd probably drift off even more."

Another pinch.

"It's an interesting idea, my little chastity whore. I like the idea that you place me and my pleasure so far ahead of your own, but you do need to find contentment in your own chastity too."

"True Ma'am, but I'm not sure how especially in this device."

"Go back to the beginning. Do you remember how I told you about the effect of an orgasm on a man, and the effect on a woman?"

"I do Ma'am, and you were completely correct. The vast majority of my orgasms were pointless, just wasted energy with very little joy."

"Indeed, carry on. How does not having an orgasm make you feel?"

"Alive."

I paused, there was so much more to it than that.

"But so much of that is wrapped up with you Ma'am. My chastity has so much more meaning when I'm with you. I can use all of my energy trying to please you. On my own it seems... not pointless, but far less important."

She placed her hand on top of the phallic bulge which held my throbbing member.

"Don't ever forget that this gives me pleasure every minute of every day. I have to be incredibly disciplined to stop myself from thinking about your locked cock all the time.

I don't have to be with you to take an immense amount of pride in what we have together, and I get aroused by it all the time.

You drive me crazy with lust. I've never told you this before but I have an orgasm almost every night when I go to bed, and almost every morning when I wake up, just because I'm thinking about your chastity, and what you have sacrificed to make me happy."

I closed my eyes and let out little moan. Beneath the severe steel my body was desperately trying to pump blood into my cock. It couldn't of course, my heart beat felt like a big bass drum in my groin.

"Oh Jesus Ma'am, that's probably the most arousing and beautiful thing you have ever said to me. Thank you, thank you so much."

She snuggled closer to me.

"You are very welcome baby. Don't ever doubt what this means to me, and don't ever forget, even when I am not with you physically, I am always with you emotionally."

I felt a deep contentment. Now more than ever, my chastity and my denial had a purpose. I always knew that my submission meant a lot to Ma'am, but she had given me a deeper insight.

Our relationship seemed less one sided now. She got as much from it as I did. My loss was equalled by her gain. It wouldn't matter where in the world she was, she would be energised by the knowledge that somewhere I was locked and horny, and thinking of her all the time.

I would be thinking of her even more now, particularly when I went to bed and woke up. Those thoughts certainly wouldn't relieve my constant arousal, if anything they would increase it, but it didn't matter.

In my mind our symbiotic relationship was complete, the flow of energy ran equally in both directions.

Ma'am made a purring sound, and got up.

"Time for a shower baby, I'm going to miss cleaning you!"

I laughed, that has always been a fantastic tease.

"Well, you could always unlock me Ma'am, if you miss it that much."

It was her turn to laugh.

"Not a chance, you're not getting out of there for a very long time."

My heart starting thumping a little harder again as we jumped in and the hot water hit us. We were clean pretty quickly but we were both horny. I couldn't help myself, I grabbed Ma'am round the waist, kissed her deeply and pushed her against the tiled wall. I felt her passion rise as she returned my kiss. One leg snaked its way between mine and pressed against the metal shield, I felt her sliding her thigh across it as her breathing quickened.

I didn't waste any time and my fingers found her hot centre. She gasped as I found her clit. Still pushing her hard against the wall I quickly and deftly took her to the edge of another orgasm.

I leaned my upper body away a little so that I could look into her eyes.

"I need your orgasms almost as much as you do Ma'am. Cum for me."

With that I increased the pressure on her clit and drove her over the edge. She cried out and clung onto me, her whole body vibrating with the intensity of her orgasm. I had her firmly by the waist as I felt her legs tremble and give way slightly.

My mind slipped back to the time when we had made love, passionately, in the shower. I ached for another moment like that. But I couldn't control myself, so that was not an option at this time. When I could, then I would get that chance again.

It was all about my self control. My lack of it meant that not only was I missing out on those beautiful moments, but more importantly, Ma'am was too. I was the one being denied but Ma'am was making a sacrifice as well. To put it bluntly, I had to get my shit together.

My thoughts were interrupted as Ma'am pushed me gently away.

"Mmm, that was just lovely. Thank you baby. You got a little dominant there, didn't you? Interesting."

"Sorry Ma'am, I just knew I could give you another orgasm so I did."

"It's all good. A bit of intuition never goes amiss."

We went downstairs and Ma'am made a few texts.

"Excellent, we will have company this evening. Go to the shops for me Tom, I'll write a list."

Five minutes later I was on my way to the supermarket to buy dinner and a few bits and bobs. Ma'am was busy on her laptop when I returned so I just unpacked and made her a coffee.

An hour or so later I heard a car pull up.

"Get the door boy."

I hesitated as I was, as usual, naked except for my chastity belt.

"Don't worry, they won't bite."

I opened the door to see Alexis and another woman getting out of the car.

"Hey Tom! Come here and get our luggage."

It was only about twenty feet to the car so I hurried past them, collecting a slap on my rear from Alexis on my way.

When I got back with two large and heavy suitcases Ma'am and Alexis were giving each other a big hug

"It's so good to see you again Alexis, how are you? Who's your friend?"

"It's lovely to see you too Louise. This is Betty, my new slave girl."

"Hello Betty, nice to meet you."

"Hello Ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you too. Miss Alexis has told me a lot about you, all good too!"

Ma'am, laughed, "I should hope so. Well Alexis, you never really said why you are down here. It's a long way for a casual visit."

"I do have ulterior motives Louise, lovely as it is to see you again. Betty has been sent to Bristol for work for a few months, and obviously Tom is in Bristol. Basically I wanted to introduce them, and find out if you would allow them to have some fun together.

I know that Tom has shown a bit of ability, or desire, for domination when he played with Sarah. Betty needs some attention while she is down here and I was hoping that Tom could get involved."

Betty and I were just standing around listening to this, and I was wondering what exactly would be asked of me.

Ma'am looked thoughtful.

"Shall we get them into the dungeon so we can have a chat in private Alexis?"

"Good idea, come on slave."

Ma'am gave me a nod and we all went downstairs.

"Clothes off." Alexis ordered and Betty was quickly naked, or naked except for her own chastity belt.

Ma'am attached a thick collar around my neck and used two chains, one from each side of my neck, to lock me against the bars of the cell. I tried to move my head from side to side but realised that my movements were very restricted.

Alexis had run back upstairs so I had a chance to look at Betty. She was a gorgeous woman, probably a little older than me, I guessed at early twenties, twenty five at the oldest. Long blonde hair and blue eyes and an innocent looking face, but there was a slight flush to her face and upper chest that betrayed her. She was clearly a little aroused and I wondered how long her belt had been on. Speaking of which, it was a lovely bit of kit, not unlike mine but obviously without the phallic shaped bulge.

She was slim but had surprisingly full breasts, probably a C cup, and her prominent nipples had a fairly thick silver ring piercing them. We made eye contact and she gave me a little grin, I smiled back.