New Neighbour Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis caught Ma'am's eye and they both laughed.

"Two satisfied dommes and two desperate subs, perfect. Tom, untie my slave, handcuff her hands behind her back and give her a shower."

The ladies went hand in hand up the stairs as I freed Betty and removed her corset. As instructed I handcuffed her and we went for a shower. The ladies cat called at us as we went through the kitchen.

"Hey sexy! Fancy a fuck?"

We wisely kept our mouths shut and a gave Betty a good clean which didn't help her arousal level. I took her back to the kitchen and Alexis showed me how to put the belt back on.

"For you Tom."

She held the keys out, I took them out of her hand and thanked her.

"Alexis, I understand the responsibility you have given me and I promise I will take my duties very seriously. Betty will be teased to the point of insanity every weekend as you commanded."

"Thank you Tom, I know you will do your best and give her hell."

Alexis glanced at Betty.

"Happy?"

She had referred to Betty as slave since they arrived but this question seemed heart felt.

"Yes Miss, very happy. Incredibly horny and very happy. Tom's tongue is exquisite and I'm sure he will only get better at teasing me too. I'm still soaking wet and every time I think of what just happened and what is to come, I will only get wetter."

Alexis went to her and gave her a slow and passionate kiss.

"I'm going to miss you while you're gone Betty. But I will take solace in knowing that Tom will be driving you mad."

The two of us were placed in our sleep sacks for the night, clearly Alexis had picked this little trick up from Ma'am. For once I wasn't wearing the leather hood.

We were together in the dark, it seemed odd not to say something.

"So how was this evening Betty? I have to say that I enjoyed it although I did have a lot of sympathy for you."

"I loved it Tom, I loved every single desperate, horrible and tortuous minute of it."

She laughed, "does that make me a bad person?"

I laughed too.

"No, it makes you a kinky pervert much like me. I love it too."

"This belt arrangement is new, yes? How's it going so far?"

I considered her question.

"I don't think I like it, which means that in some strange way I love it. I guess I'm in a similar position to you, and other women in chastity in that I can't touch myself at all. In my cage type of chastity device I could at least touch parts of my cock. I could get really hard too. I loved Ma'am getting me so hard that my skin bulged through the bars, I loved watching it twitch and throb. In this, I get none of that. My cock is totally off limits. The tube is basically skin tight and the same size as my cock when it's limp, so there is nowhere to go. I can't feel a thing down there. It's really odd."

Betty chuckled huskily.

"You need to get used to it, by the sounds of it. I haven't touched any part of my pussy in over two years now. Mistress Claire put me in this originally, and now I have Miss Alexis in charge. Mistress Claire let me cum about once a month or so if I behaved. Miss Alexis hasn't let me yet and I clearly have at least another three months of denial lined up. I honestly have no idea when my next orgasm will be but I don't care either. I just love the denial, and the teasing of course. I'm permanently soaking wet. I love it."

I knew what Alexis was like and she seemed to be getting more extreme. Betty wasn't going to be getting many orgasms, that was for certain. But what about me?

Obviously I had three months minimum, not only of denial, but in this belt too. That would take me to around six months since my last proper orgasm if you ignored the prostate milking that I had.

I knew Ma'am didn't want to deny me forever and I knew that she wanted my cock too. She wanted to fuck it, and to fuck with it. But I also knew that she was a woman of her word. If I couldn't control myself and my cock then this belt was going to be on for a long time.

Would this new belt work? I had no idea. Ma'am wouldn't have put me in it if she didn't think it would. What I couldn't work out at the moment was how going from no feeling or sensation would help me when I was released and ended up deep inside Ma'am's wonderful, tight pussy.

A thought occurred as it often did during these long bound nights. I already felt slightly divorced from my cock. When it was right there, in front of me, hard and filling the cage, it filled my thoughts. It was my cock.

Now it wasn't mine. I couldn't feel, see or even touch it. It was Ma'am's, it was totally Ma'am's. Maybe that's what she was trying to do. For all the talk and the mantras I had listened to I still, deep down, thought of it as mine.

Maybe this would finally change that idea. Maybe I would eventually realise that my cock would get absolutely nothing if Ma'am decided that was what she wanted. It was nothing without her. It was just a part of my body that would be lost to me if she chose to go that route.

Would it obey her and not me when it was finally released? I knew what she wanted and I had a lot of time to think about it.

I sincerely hoped that this plan did work because I wanted to be free to be able to please her with everything I had.

I smiled to myself, all I had thought of was how I wanted my cock to be able to please her. I hadn't thought about my own pleasure.

Maybe this would work after all.