New Neighbour Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis returned as Ma'am finished putting a collar on Betty. Before long she was wearing a pair of very high stiletto shoes which made her the same height as me, and the two Dommes were tightening a very stiff looking corset around her waist. They did a very professional job and soon Betty's waist was tightly held, giving her an amazing hour glass figure. It had the knock on effect up pushing her proud tits forward. She looked even more flushed now, but I wasn't sure if that was due to the short sharp breaths she now had to take, or her increased arousal.

Alexis moved Betty towards me, spread her legs, and chained them to the cell bars before attaching a short chain from the front of her collar to mine. We were effectively locked together now, face to face, and body to body. There was a little metallic clink as our chastity belts bumped into each other.

Ma'am giggled, "Nice, get to know each other better while Alexis and I have a chat and have a catch up."

I knew from her tone what she meant by that last remark. They probably wouldn't be back for a while. The door closed and I was left with Betty.

"Hello Betty, I'm Tom. It's lovely to meet you.

She laughed lightly.

"Hi Tom, lovely to meet you too."

She had a sexier, huskier voice than I had expected and was looking me dead in the eyes. I could feel her nipples against my chest and her inner thighs pressed into my outer thighs.

I had naturally put my arms around her waist and hers were resting on my shoulders. The heat of our bodies was obvious to both of us, as was the tension.

"How long have you been locked Tom?"

"It's actually my first day in this belt, but I have been in chastity for a year now, and I haven't had a proper orgasm since Christmas. And you?"

"I've been denied for a similar length of time but I've been in chastity for nearly two and a half years now. I generally have an orgasm every couple of months but Alexis seems keen to make them much less frequent."

"How long have you been with her?"

"Just over a month. Mistress Claire decided to give me to her to further her education, and because we bonded really quickly when Alexis came up to Edinburgh. I know about the history between the two of you."

I nodded, "yeah, we had a pretty intense few months. About your orgasms, Alexis was very keen on denying me for long periods so I suspect she will want to do something similar to you."

Betty seemed to react to the idea of long term denial in a similar way to me, we were both feeling very horny now. I watched her slowly lick her lips and felt the already familiar pump of blood down below.

"I get the feeling that we will be seeing more of each other Tom, but you're right, I suspect orgasms will be few and far between."

Her fingers were playing across the back of my neck now, I don't even think she knew she was doing it. I realised that I was holding her quite tightly, forcing our bodies together.

We stopped talking, there was a pregnant pause and the inevitable happened. Our lips hesitantly met before gently parting, and we kissed deeply and passionately.

Our hands began exploring, caressing and touching. I got a hand between us and played with her nipple rings, twisting and pulling. She gasped in pleasure.

"Ah god, that feels good. I love my nipples being played with and tortured Tom."

We were both breathing hard now.

"You know what our partners are up to upstairs, don't you Betty?

"She nodded, "I can guess, that's not making me feel any less horny.

Our belts were pressed together, Betty was unconsciously grinding her hips.

I smiled, "We can't help ourselves, can we? The desperation just takes over."

"Very true Tom, I'm like a kettle that can't quite boil. I have this constant tension, I feel like I'm wet and aroused all the time. Everything sets me off, in fact nothing can set me off too.

I hate it, but far more than that, I absolutely love it. I feel alive."

It was my turn to smile, she had used the exact same word as I had to Ma'am. Alive.

We were both victims of our own desires, both caught in a vicious circle of arousal and desire, of desperation and denial.

I had both hands on Betty's piercings now and I was gently pulling them away from her body, stretching her hard nipples.

"Alexis often told me that she would never let me cum Betty. She would happily keep me denied for months, even years. Imagine that. Feeling so horny for so long. Being denied an orgasm, day after endless day."

Betty groaned and her eyes fluttered closed.

"Oh god, I'm dripping wet. Harder."

I obliged and pulled the rings firmly, adding a nasty little twist. She inhaled sharply, the air hissing through her clenched teeth.

"Ahh, fucking hell."

I plunged my tongue into her mouth, probing deeply inside her, she moaned again.

"Oh, would you look at that Louise! I think they like each other."

Ma'am and Alexis had padded quietly down the stairs. They were both wearing silk dressing gowns, confirming that they hadn't just been chatting.

"Aw, they don't really need us to wind themselves up do they?"

Both of them laughed as we went a deeper shade of red.

"We have formulated a plan for you two. Obviously Tom, I want you to be concentrating on your exams. But you and Betty will spend a few hours together every weekend having fun. Are you OK with that?"

I didn't have a choice about any kinky activities but I knew Ma'am was asking me if I could do that and still study properly.

"Yes Ma'am, I don't see a problem. If one comes up I know you will listen."

"I will, good boy. The company Betty works for have rented her a little cottage out in the countryside, but it's only about a fifteen minute drive from the university. We will fill you in on the details later but for now all you need to know is that you will be in charge, well, in charge of Betty during play at least."

I wasn't sure how to take this. I was fairly sure that it didn't mean that I was going to be free of my belt though. Ma'am confirmed this thought.

"Don't go getting too excited boy. You are going to stay safely locked away just as I promised."

"Yes Ma'am, I hadn't expected anything else."

"Shall we start his lesson Louise?"

"Sure, no time like the present and they are both clearly rather turned on."

Betty was freed and taken over to Ma'am's chair. She was positioned with her legs spread wide apart and her ankles were secured. Alexis jammed a large ball gag into her mouth and locked it in place before putting some ear plugs in and slipping a blindfold over her eyes.

Alexis produced a couple of keys from her pocket as Ma'am freed me from the cell.

"Watch carefully Tom."

I looked on as Alexis showed me how to unlock Betty's chastity belt. It wasn't complicated, but Betty had to arch her back a little to remove the crotch cable. The waist belt remained as some of it was under the corset.

"On your knees Tom"

The dommes proceeded to thoroughly secure Betty to the chair with the many straps available. I was confronted with Betty's pussy. It was quite hairy as the belt clearly hadn't been removed for quite a while.

Ma'am disappeared upstairs and came back with shaving equipment. My first job was to remove any semblance of hair from Betty's pussy. My hands were slightly shaky but before long I had done the job to Alexis' satisfaction.

Betty was soaking wet during this process, her inner lips spread like a flower bud in spring.

Alexis leaned in and whispered some instructions in my ear and I began.

While I was far from being an expert in the female orgasm, my experience so far had taught me that giving a woman an orgasm with my tongue was fairly easy. The tricky part was getting them to the edge, and keeping them as close to it as possible.

It was that part that Alexis was going to help me with. It didn't sound like Betty was going to be much different from the other woman I had been given the honour to serve but I needed experience and a guiding word to get it right.

Betty was quite vocal from behind the gag. She basically gave a running commentary in sighs and moans as I took her relentlessly to what I guess she hoped would be an orgasm.

I had my hands on her inner thighs as she got closer and closer. Her moans became more insistent. Alexis spoke quietly to me again, and I kept my tongue flicking around Betty's clit. Her whole body started to tense up and the moans stopped as her breath came in short strangled gasps.

She was right there so I eased my tongue away from her clit and just slid it up and down between her folds.

Alexis was in my ear again.

"Too early Tom, I know it seemed like she was just about to cum but she wasn't. Wait for her tummy to go."

I nodded, Alexis had told me this at the start but I didn't want to make a mistake. It had seemed for all the world that she was seconds from cumming though. I went back to her clit, it was smaller than Ma'am's but still very easy to find, and very easy to arouse. Using light and delicate circular motions I slowly brought her closer and closer. Again she started trembling and shaking but I persisted.

There! Her stomach cramped up and one long breath was forced out of her diaphragm. That was it, one more second, then my tongue stopped dead. The exhalation turned into a moan of frustration as the cramp changed back into a low level trembling again.

"Good Tom, very good. But you can still go a little bit further." Alexis whispered in my ear.

I found that hard to believe but Alexis knew her a lot better than me. Surely she had been right on the ragged edge. She had a very intense reaction to what she thought would be an orgasm. I would have to get used to that, but that was why I was here.

My tongue started moving again, gently stoking her passion. This time when I stopped she let out a shriek of frustration and briefly fought against the straps holding her down.

"Perfect Tom, that's a far as you can go. Mix it up now, sometimes do what you just did, then sometimes just keep her a little way away for a couple of minutes."

I had probably been down there for nearly an hour when there was a firm tap on my shoulder. I moved back and relaxed. Betty was in a state, her juices and my saliva were dripping from her pussy down between her cheeks. I could see the nail marks in the arm rests where she had been trying to clench her hands into fists.

It took her a while to realise that I had stopped and even longer for her body to begin relaxing.

Alexis stuck a tube into the hole in the middle of the gag.

"Drink."

She did and we left her in the dungeon, but not before Alexis kissed me, and licked Betty's juices from my lips. It was only then I realised how aroused I was. I had been lost in my work.

Upstairs Alexis congratulated me.

"Good work Tom, you had her right where I want her for most of the time."

Ma'am was smiling and gave me a nod of approval.

"Thank you Alexis, and thanks for the tips. I wouldn't have taken her so close, so quickly without them."

"No worries. Have a drink then it's time for round two."

Round two? Betty had looked done in when we left. Now I had to do the same again? She was going to be in pieces before long. Alexis noticed my hesitant look.

"She can take it Tom, trust me. She doesn't have a choice anyway, and neither do you. You won't let me down will you?"

The smile had left Ma'am's face now.

"Of course not Alexis, I will make sure my tongue drives her wild."

"Good boy, down you go. I'm going to leave you to it this time while Louise and I spend some more quality time together. I'll come and get you later. Remember you are being watched."

I didn't need reminding and I went back down and got in position again. Betty seemed totally relaxed but let out a long sigh when my tongue came in contact with her wet lips again.

Alexis had been right, not only about my ability to have Betty right where she wanted me to have her, but about Betty's staying power. That said, she was an absolute wreck when I felt Ma'am's hand on my shoulder.

We went back upstairs and left Betty to recover. I had lost count of how many times I had taken to the very brink of orgasm only to deny her but it was definitely in double figures.

"Good work baby, do you think you can do this every weekend?"

"Yes Ma'am, I would love to. It seems to me that I will be pleasing three people, Alexis, you, and Betty. I get very horny doing it too so it's all good."

Ma'am gave me a quick kiss.

"Good boy, I knew we could rely on you and your devilish tongue."

I figured that I knew Betty and her triggers pretty well by now. When you were tied down and being taken to the edge of orgasm it was difficult to hide much. I knew that from personal experience.

Ma'am knew all of my secrets. As they say in poker circles, she knew all of my tells. I had no idea what they were but I had them. Everyone did, when someone is that close to orgasm there's very little conscious thought going on. Your brain switches off and your whole body and soul goes into some sort of reverie. All the endorphins, all your nerves, everything just goes into overdrive.

Ma'am knew my tells, as did Alexis. I knew theirs too, and Betty's. But nobody spoke about them. There was a code of silence. The teasers never told those being teased about what they knew.

The mafia had a word for it, omerta. If the person being teased knew about their little ticks or twitches, what their muscles did, how their breathing changed, then they might be able to use that information to either have an orgasm or stop themselves from being taken right to the edge.

Silence is golden. It was all part of domination. I knew that when Ma'am had me desperate for an orgasm that I would do anything to attain that moment of pleasure. But I didn't know how my cock behaved in those vital few seconds when my orgasm seemed inevitable. I didn't know which vein pulsed, or which tendon trembled. She wouldn't tell and I wouldn't ask.

"Ready baby?"

Ma'am interrupted my thoughts.

"Ready? Round three? Really?"

I glanced at Alexis who had an evil grin on her face.

"I've been learning a lot with Claire, about how to dominate but more importantly about myself. It turns out that I am more sadistic than I thought. So pretty please, with sugar on top, get down there."

"Of course Alexis. I apologise for my hesitation."

Alexis looked at Ma'am.

"Another month?"

Ma'am laughed, "at least Alexis."

I didn't say a thing and Ma'am gave my arse a sharp slap as I turned to go back into the dungeon. Had I just earned myself another month in chastity? I sincerely hoped not but then Ma'am had only promised that this belt would stay on for three months. She certainly hadn't told me that I would have an orgasm as soon as it was removed.

I had paid the price for making assumptions before so I wasn't going to make that mistake again.

Betty didn't moan when my tongue made contact with her pussy this time. The noise she made was a cross between a groan and a cry of anguish. She had had enough, I felt sorry for her but I also felt blood stirring under the steel. I did enjoy my brief moments of domination and this was no different.

Her initial defiance melted quickly away as her arousal grew. She knew what I was going to do to her but she couldn't help herself. I knew that feeling well. The growing sexual pleasure she was receiving soon overpowered any sense of rational thought.

All she wanted was the pleasure I could give her, my soft sensuous touch on her clit creating wave after wave of joy and euphoria. The tip of my tongue slipped effortlessly across her engorged bud. I followed her body with all my senses, her peak was close, so very close.

The telltale signs were easy to read now. Even though she knew what was going to happen, her mind and body betrayed her. She let out a strangled scream of utter frustration as my tongue stopped dead. She could feel it resting on her clit but it didn't move. She bucked against the straps but they were too tight.

I would have given anything to have been able to plunge my cock into her super sensitive pussy at that moment, but I couldn't, and that wasn't why I was here.

Slowly my tongue moved again. She whimpered and made some sort of begging noise from behind the gag. More quickly than usual I took her back to the very edge of orgasm, at this point I was taking her to the edge of reason. I think was would have literally exploded if I had let her cum.

Again and again I left her teetering on the edge only to deny her. We were both in a world of our own. Mine revolved around her sweet pussy and incredibly sensitive clit. Hers was a world full of arousal, full of need. Sweat covered her body, drool from the gag ran between her breasts and over the corset.

Ma'am almost had to pull me away before I stopped. I looked at her with glazed and lust filled eyes. I actually had to make a physical effort to close my mouth. Immediately I had to open it again as Ma'am plunged her tongue into me.

She broke away and looked at me.

"Baby, you look so hot."

She pushed me down onto the floor and my tongue somehow found the strength to take her to heaven. Alexis watched on with an amused look on her face until Ma'am recovered.

Ma'am still looked slightly flustered and got up off me. I stood up with her. Alexis straddled Betty, her legs spread wide. Betty seemed to be in an almost trance like state. Alexis gently removed her gag and took the blindfold and ear plugs away. She leaned in and kissed Betty who responded with a low moan.

"Hey slave, how are you?"

Betty looked confused.

"I don't know Miss. I just, what? Thank you Miss."

She was a mess. Ma'am got a glass of cold water that Betty greedily swallowed.

"Thank you Ma'am. Jesus, his tongue is possessed."

"He is pretty good at that, isn't he? You're going to have plenty of opportunities to experience more for the next few months."

"Oh god, I don't know how I will cope Miss."

"It's not like you have a choice slave, is it?"

"No Miss, it isn't."

Alexis's hand snaked down between Betty's thighs and her finger found her clit. Betty gasped and moaned.

"You love being denied, don't you slave? You live for it. Chastity and denial. Every single day."

Betty was moaning as Alexis used her fingers to arouse her once again. Ma'am whispered in my ear and I moved behind Alexis. My fingers found her pussy.

"May I Alexis?"

"Mmm, please do. Betty can watch me get something that she is never going to be allowed to have."

Alexis was just toying with her now, getting her close, but not too close. I found her clit and began to slowly circle my finger across it.

"Oh fuck, that feels good Tom. I'm going to have such a lovely orgasm. Do you want to cum Betty? Or would you rather be endlessly denied?"

They were both breathing hard now, their eyes locked together. I guessed from Betty's hesitation that there was only one answer she was supposed to give.

"Please Miss, deny me. Deny me forever."

Alexis was close now.

"Forever? Are you sure slave? No more orgasms for the rest of your life?"

Betty was on the brink yet again. She wanted to cum more than anything in the world but that wasn't what came out of her mouth.

"I'm sure Miss. Keep denied and horny forever. Please Miss."

I took this as my cue and with a few firmer touches, I sent Alexis over the edge. She collapsed on top of Betty and writhed in ecstasy. Betty was moaning with desire as her Mistress came on top of her. I was as horny as hell too, it was quite a sight.

I heard a groan and I looked round to see Ma'am with her hand between her legs.

"Ma'am, may I?"

"Fuck yes boy. Fingers only."

I held her tight and we kisses as my index finger shot between her thighs. I barely had to touch her before she exploded and her body shook against me.