New Perspective on Hunting

Story Info
Hunting can be mysterious. The story of Velma and Daphne.
1.3k words
4.1
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny, sweaty, and tiring afternoon. The Scooby gang went to a hotel to stay in for a while because of their new hunt. Velma and Daphne would stay in the same room while the boys would stay in another one together. Each of them went into their room to take off their dirty clothes and wear the clean ones. They scheduled the meeting for the evening. Till that time, they would rest a bit. The journey made them weary. Everyone dispersed to their room.

While Fred and Shaggy wanted to rest, Scoob continued to eat sandwiches rather loudly. Fred could not stand the noise in the room and went to the bathroom to have a shower. Meanwhile, Velma lay on the bed and planned to watch Netflix while she was waiting for the ordered lunch.

"What a morning, huh?"

"I need to watch a documentary to calm dawn."

Daphne laughed at her reply. Sweat was dripping slowly from Daphne's neck. Then she started to take off her sweaty purple dress. She changed her outfit.

While Daphne was doing that, Velma started watching her body unintentionally. Daphne looked so alluring to her for a moment. Her boobs were giant and jumpy, and her tits were big and pink as Velma had wished to get since her teenage years.

Her hips were round and juicy. So, she has the exact hourglass body type. Daphne caught Velma looking at her, and both blushed. Velma got into a stew, and Daphne told her that the situation was completely okay for her. Then Daphne got closer to Velma and asked if she needed any help. Velma did not answer and did not know where to put herself because of the embarrassment. Daphne giggled and held her hands tightly. She put Velma's hands to her well-shaped waist and held her face. Daphne thought that she was still a bit further from her. She got close to her face and said

"You look prettier when you are blushed."

Then she kissed Velma on her lips. Although Velma was stunned and did not exactly know what to do, Velma merrily kissed back, holding her face. Daphne smiled and took her clothes off. Velma looked incredibly cute while trying to shield her body with her small hands. Daphne looked at her uplifted boobs and tiny brown tits. After a while, she kissed both of them. Velma closed her thin, short legs to cover herself, but Daphne knew what she was doing and tried to make her comfortable.

"Calm down, Velma. You are beautiful, and we are friends. We can do this."

Daphne's ginger hair was falling into Velma's shoulders. She started to kiss Velma's neck and then her boobs. Velma was still in shock. Daphne did not hesitate and went on her lips to kiss her. She kissed Velma's lips firmly, and just before she let go, Velma held her hair and pushed her full lips to Daphne's. Daphne loved that brave action, and they shared spit during a hot, sweaty make-out session while taking turns putting their tongues inside each other's mouths.

Daphne held her neck and slammed her to the bed. She started to lick Velma's hot teeny body and ripped her tiny panties. Then she spread her legs wide slowly. Daphne held her tights so hard that her sharp, long nails caused her to scratch her. Then she gently put multiple kisses on her wet pussy. She was yummy, her tight and powerful pussy walls seemed perfect. Velma started to breathe fast, and when Daphne licked her pussy, she moaned so loudly that someone knocked on the door.

It was Fred, and he came to ask if everything was okay. They said yes and asked him to leave because that was their little fun. So, he left.

Daphne tried to reach into her bag to pull out something, but she could not achieve it because she was trembling so hard. Velma looked at her with curious eyes. Finally, she got up and took it. She pulled out a 7-inch dildo which is black and thick. Velma could not believe her eyes and asked "What are you going to do with it?"

"You will see, honey."

She put the dildo into Velma's mouth. Pushing her fingers into Velma's hairy and tight cunt, Daphne was making Velma suck the dildo up and down, all 7-inch. As she moaned once again, Daphne's incredibly sexy pussy twitched uncontrollably. Slowly, Daphne drew her tongue up to her hot tiny clit from her silky crease. At that time, both her fingers and tongue were inside Velma.

Tears came out of her eyes while Daphne smiled seductively. Then she got the dildo from Velma's mouth. Velma was gagging then she felt a sudden pain, but she liked that pain and yelled in pleasure. It was Daphne's job to make her pussy juice.

Daphne pushed a 7-inch dildo into her virgin cunt. The dildo was giant that it went all the way to Velma's womb, and it could be obviously seen from her little body. Then she pulled out the dildo and pushed it again very hard. Velma squirted with just these two actions. She squirted on Daphne. She inhaled sharply and squealed as she squirted. Daphne saw her tiny clit throbbing and moaning. She was so wet that her juicy pussy was dripping all over the bed.

Daphne enjoyed what she saw and wanted more. So, she speeded up. Velma could not help moaning because she had never felt that much pleasure. Velma cried out in joy. Daphne grabbed her short hair while sucking her tiny tits.

In fact, Velma was so happy to be fucked by Daphne, but her eyes were begging her to finish it because it was just new for her. She made milky pussy juice again. Daphne took the dildo out and licked her juicy, wet pussy.

Velma decided to join the game exactly after multiple orgasms she had...

Velma held Daphne's long ginger hair and wrapped it around. She took Daphne under herself. Daphne was surprised because Velma was too shy a few minutes ago, but she was in charge that time. While thinking about what was happening Daphne screamed. Velma's fingers were inside of her.

Daphne moaned in her joy.

"Put your gorgeous tongue there. Right now."

Velma pushed her tongue into her pink slutty pussy while fingering her. Velma was doing a great job by licking her cunt harshly. Her pussy was being eaten by that fascinating and clever woman. In order to increase her enjoyment even further, Velma adjusted to every quiver and whimper Daphne's body made, and she was enjoying each minute of it.

Velma was pushing her fingers into her pussy over and over, in and out while circling out of her clit. Daphne felt dizzy, and when she opened her eyes Velma was on top of her...

She held Daphne's legs tightly, opened them wide, and pressed her pussy against Daphne's pussy. She started to move back and forth.

Now both Velma and Daphne were moaning. Both of them lost control over their voices and movements. They squeezed their own legs and squirted at the same time. Both Daphne and Velma had a face full of orgasm, and Daphne felt her legs shake with pussy juice dripping down like syrup from Velma. Bed and their legs were full of pussy juice. Velma lay next to her. They tried to control their breaths but could not do it for a while. The smell of their pussy and sweat run in the air so much.

Velma gave Daphne a passionate kiss on the soft lips.

"You were awesome, honey," Daphne chuckled.

Then the door was knocked again. Velma looked at her clock but there was plenty of time for the meeting...