New Power Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason avoids the Feds and Karen seduces her old friend.
3.6k words
4.68
14.5k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers

Jason was in his glory. His wife Karen was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. She was naked and using a magic wand vibrator to get herself off over and over while he watched her. It was quite a show.

Karen's view was just as interesting. She saw her husband Jason. Her sweet, kind, caring, generous husband. He too was naked and sitting in a chair. Her friend Gina, slightly prudish, divorced, and so fucking hot Gina, was slowly working her tongue, hands, and lips up and down Jason's massive steel hard rod. Her thick, pillowy dick sucking lips were covered in drool and spit. She used them to do everything she could think of to pleasure what in her head was the perfect cock connected to the perfect man. After having spent the last 3 hours or so getting fucked stupid by her new favorite thing in the whole world, she decided she would do anything to make it, and Jason, happy.

It had been just over 3 weeks since the light in the sky had made Jason's every dream come true. He had been granted incredible powers over himself and others that night. He had come to find out he wasn't the only one. Exactly 274 lights were spotted entering Earth's atmosphere that night. It was reported the next morning as a freak astronomical event. Scientists on the news stated it was most likely an asteroid that had been broken apart and sent flying toward Earth.

However, a few days later, the first "Super human" sighting occurred as a teenage girl was almost hit by a car in Los Angeles before she jumped 20 feet into the air, did a flip, and landed on it's trunk. The next day, a man was arrested when he was caught stealing from a jewelry store... by reaching through the glass! Soon, the Feds were investigating all the known landing sights for the pieces of asteroid. This led to two men in non-descript black suits knocking on Jason's door one evening.

Jason approached the door and looked through the peephole. He saw the two gentlemen and had a feeling he knew what was going on. As a precaution, he shrunk himself back down to something much less... impressive, before opening the door.

"Good evening sir, my name is Agent Teelan and this is Agent Goodman. We are with the Federal Bureau of Investigation." They pulled out matching ID's and flashed them at Jason. "We assume you follow the news and have heard of the small asteroid fragments that fell to Earth the other night. We also assume you have heard stories of people being exposed to the radiation these fragments gave off as being affected in various ways." Agent Teelan was saying this like Jason's house was the 20th he'd been to that day. "We believe that one of the fragments possibly landed on your property and would like your permission to investigate it."

Now, Jason had no issue with the phenomenon being investigated. He himself would like to know where that rock from the sky had come from. His life had been a whirlwind of sexual gratification from his perfect fuck slave wife since the night it happened and he wanted to know who to thank! However, he also didn't want to be sent to some government scientist for dissection, so he decided to play dumb.

He led Teelan and Goodman to the mark on the driveway. Jason said he came out to take a look after he heard a crash, but this was all he found. They looked for a bit, pulled out a device, moved it in circles around the mark, and began whispering to each other.

"Sir, how long was it between the crash and when you came out to investigate?" asked Agent Goodman.

"About... 7 or 8 minutes I think? I was, well I was on the toilet when I heard it." Jason lied smoothly. He wasn't normally this smooth, but his instincts were screaming at him to not let these gentlemen know what was really going on.

"Hmm... that makes sense. I get the feeling someone got here before you. Have you noticed anything different over the last few days from any of your neighbors?" asked Agent Teelan.

Jason looked like he was thinking it over. There were one or two of the local young mothers walking their children to school that he noticed had their eyes glued to his perfectly chiseled abs as he'd been mowing the lawn shirtless the other day. They were on a list he was putting together in his head regarding his own fun and his new business idea, but he was getting ahead of himself.

Jason sighed, "Not that I can think of. Honestly, I only really see them during the usual neighbors activities. You know, walking the kids to school, garage sales, that sort of thing."

The two agents stood up. Agent Goodman handed Jason his card. "If you do see something unusual, please, let us know. We want to verify what danger, if any, this asteroid and the people exposed to it may present." With that, Agent Teelan nodded his head toward Jason, they both headed to their very nondescript sedan, and drove away.

Jason paused for a few minutes before heading to the house and reinflating back to his new, perfectly built size. The conversation with the agents worried him. He needed to relax. He thought that a long, slow, wet blow job would do the trick. He didn't even have to say anything as Karen immediately sensed his desires and crawled naked out of the hallway toward the couch he was sitting on, pulled down his pants, and swallowed his monster whole in one gulp.

Karen had been in the office looking at Twitter when she got a sudden urge to suck her husband's dick. Like all the times over the last few days that this happened, she immediately felt a rush of pleasure and desire blossom within her. Her master needed her. She immediately sensed what she could do for him to make his experience the most pleasurable it could be. Karen stripped down to nothing, and began to crawl to the living room slowly. She wiggled her ass back and forth slowly as she crawled. Each movement she made was designed to stretch out and turn her body in the most, "Please come fuck me" way possible. When she got to him sitting on the couch, staring at her perfect body with unmasked lust in his eyes, she smiled knowing she'd been right again. That she'd always be right.

Despite their wording, Karen wasn't Jason's slave. She could say no at any time. She had once, just to see if she could. Jason looked surprised, but didn't push her. He asked if anything was wrong, and she said she wanted to know if she still could say no. She could, but she hated it. Karen has found that she loved being her husband's little fuck bunny. There was literally nothing she could be doing at any point where she wasn't willing to drop it and pleasure her husband. Why? Because even just thinking about it felt SO good!

Whatever Jason had actually done to her, the result was this. Whenever Jason had the urge for something sexual, Karen had the urge to do it too. If Jason wanted a blow job, Karen wanted to blow him. If Jason wanted pussy, Karen wanted dick. If Jason wanted anal, Karen wanted her ass split open like a melon. If Jason fantasized about another woman, so did Karen.

It did in fact, go both ways, but Jason was definitely the dominant figure. If Karen thought something or someone was hot, Jason immediately became interested. However, whereas Jason's desires drove Karen wild with need, Karen's created a little point of interest for Jason. If Karen saw a handsome man for example, Jason wouldn't fantasize about the man. He would picture his wife with the man. If she saw a beautiful woman, he'd picture his wife with the woman. He took all this as information to be, "Stored for later" he would tell her. Karen was still her own person, but Jason was in control.

He was definitely in control now. Jason felt his wife's throat constrict around his dick for what was, he believed, the third time that day. He'd cum in her mouth twice, in her pussy 3 times, and up her ass once since they woke up that morning. It was about 2pm, so the kids weren't going to be home from school for about an hour and a half. Perfect. Enough time to experiment.

Jason grabbed Karen by the side of the head with both hands as they began to glow red. He had removed her gag reflex the morning after he gained the powers, and then added a way for her to breathe around his dick no matter how long he had it buried in her. He also made her jaw and throat more... elastic. Able to stretch around whatever he put in there, while still remaining a tight fit around whatever it was. This time, he decided to give her some more fun.

He changed the nerves in her mouth, tongue, and throat to match those in her pussy. To Karen, her lips suddenly were giving her the same feeling of being penetrated as her pussy lips with a cock sliding between them. Her throat felt like the entire thing was a G-Spot, hitting her with enough pleasure to make her whole body shake with each thrust. Finally, her tongue, her WHOLE TONGUE felt like her clit as her husband's massive cock slid back and forth over it in her mouth.

The head of Jason's monster was past her throat and way down into her body. His rock solid rod was sending mind numbing levels of pleasure throughout her being. Karen was barely able to keep herself up to continue pleasuring Jason. He was holding her head now, sliding her up and down like a broken sex doll, the pleasure she was feeling too much for her mind to take. She completely blissed out as her face was being fucked like a machine and her husband jackhammered her new mouth-pussy like he owned it... which he really did.

When Jason came, Karen's mind broke. Just a little. Just enough to see Nirvana in the distance. She knew then. She knew he could break her. Her husband, if he pushed hard enough, could break her mind and turn her body into a vessel of pure lust for his pleasure. She would know nothing but pure bliss forever. Her mind wouldn't be capable of anything else. She was terrified. Both of what that would mean... and by how much she found herself wanting it.

The next week or two was of a similar vein, until tonight. Tonight had been the night Karen had dropped the kids off at her parents for a long weekend. She'd called Gina for the first time in about 8 or 9 months to "Catch up" and found out that she was recently divorced. Apparently, despite Gina being a smoking hot little piece of tail, her husband had decided to provide his secretary with all the "dictation" she could handle on the side. She was able to prove it and had settled with enough alimony coming to her each month that she probably wouldn't need to work if she lived somewhat frugally.

Karen had invited Gina to come up and stay with her and Jason for a few days. Gina accepted, wanting some adult company that wasn't in either her or her ex's day to day life. She was sick of dealing with people who either pitied her for her broken marriage, or quietly showed their disapproval for her not trying to work it out. She liked Karen and Jason and thought maybe this would be a good way to expand them into her regular social circle.

When Gina pulled into Jason and Karen's driveway, Gina was greeted with quite a sight. Karen was in a string bikini, lying on a folding beach chair in the driveway, soaking in the sun. This was unusual and caught Gina by surprise for 2 reasons. One, Gina was pale. SUPER pale. She looked like she'd been in the sun for a while with the slight sheen of sweat covering her body, but her lack of any color contradicted that. Second, Karen's body was, well, spectacular. It had been about a year since Gina had seen Karen, but she had been, well, pleasantly plump. Not fat, but much chubbier than Gina herself. Karen was carved out of marble! Her body was a sculpted work of art, and her breasts! Wow! Gina saw those perfect orbs and if she didn't know Karen had always been busty, she'd assume they were both bigger and completely fake!

Karen turned her head and pretended like she just noticed Gina. It was hard to just notice Gina. Beautiful green eyes, an almost almond tan gained from hour after hour running, swimming and otherwise spending most days exercising in one way or another when she wasn't training for marathons and triathlons. Long, straight chocolate brown hair, and a face that could be best described as elfin. A cute button nose and thick, round lips she kept glossed out of habit and to draw attention. Her chest wasn't huge, sporting a pair of perky B cups breasts. Barely 5'1", weighing maybe 115lbs, with the last 15 of that in her round, muscular ass. It dimpled on the sides with every step she took, stuck out straight back from her waist enough that you could set a drink on it, and went straight back into her thighs so that if you sat on the ground behind her in the rain, you wouldn't get wet. Karen had been watching her from behind her sunglasses since the moment she stepped out of the car, and hoped the slight sheen of sweat on her body would hide the fact that her pussy was soaked.

The two women embraced and started the usual, "Oh my God, how have you been?" chit chat, and Gina was about to ask how Karen had gotten into the shape she was in, when Jason's plan kicked into gear.

Jason came around the side of the house, pushing the lawn mower. He was wearing a pair of jeans with a belt, a pair of gym shoes, and nothing else.

Gina turned her head and stared at Jason. Whatever is in the water at this house, she needed to get some! Jason had developed a tan (or had given himself one) and was covered in a thick sheen of sweat dripping down his face and running over his perfect body. He came over, killed the lawnmower, reached down to a bottle of water next to Karen's lawn chair, and began to drink the whole bottle.

The effect it had on Gina was two fold. The first was that Gina was staring at Jason as a bead of sweat from the hot day slowly dragged itself down his massive pecs and perfectly cut abs. She trailed the bead with her eyes until it hit the waist of his jeans. It was at that point, as her eyes continued down that she noticed the slight bulge in his pants. Not the usual, "Someone is excited to see me" bulge. No, this one was straight down the inside of Jason's right leg. It went half way down to his knee, and it was THICK!

Gina has never been overly promiscuous, and even feeling a little warm checking out the somehow completely transformed perfect male her friend's husband had become, she most likely wouldn't even think of making any sort of move on him. At least she wouldn't if the second part of the plan hadn't come into play.

Jason had temporarily altered his glands to push large amounts of his pheromones into the air when he sweated. When Gina (and Karen for that matter) smelled him as he got close to say hello and give her a welcome hug, Gina decided in that moment, smelling that smell and feeling that solid, muscular body wrap around her, that she was going to have her friend's husband. She was going to have him and she was going to ride that massive fuck stick in his pants like an animal. She didn't know how, or when, but she was going to take that for herself.

This, of course, was exactly how Jason had wanted it to go. Step one was complete and step two would be even easier. When he hugged Gina, he took a quick peak in her mind. He discovered that much like his wife, Gina has some buried feelings regarding the female form and her appreciation for it. Jason didn't alter anything really. He just tweaked her acknowledgement of those feelings. When Gina got a good look at Karen's backside as they all headed into the house, her plans changed slightly from having her husband, to maybe sharing him.

Karen took Gina up to the guest room while Jason went to take a shower. Setting her bags on the bed, Gina turned and gave Karen a suspicious look. "Okay," Gina said, "What's going on here?"

Karen hesitated for a second before answering, "What do you mean?" She was very much a horrible liar, but in this case, that was part of the plan.

"You look spectacular." Gina said. "...and Jason looks... Damn girl! Was that his cock bulging out his jeans DOWN HIS LEG?!?" The look on her face was almost... hungry.

"Oh, well... we've been, um... working out. We eat really healthy now too." Said Karen, as though she were trying to make it up as she went along. In truth, she and Jason had planned all this out several days in advance.

Gina looked unconvinced. Perfect. "Working out... right." she said. "Look sweetie, I'm just curious. You both look absolutely amazing, and if it's some magic water or something doing this, I think I just want a taste." Gina said. She looked at Karen with raised eyebrows, waiting for a response.

Karen hesitated for a second. She bit her lower lip and seemed to be deciding something. "Come with me." she said, before grabbing Gina's hand and leading her out of the guest room.

Karen pulled Gina to her bedroom and put her ear to the bathroom door. The music had started. That was her cue.

"Ok, he's in the shower. I'm going to crack open the door. You'll be able to see him in the mirror. Go ahead, take a look." Karen said.

Gina looked at Karen like she was suspicious, but her curiosity and thought of seeing Jason again eased her concerns. She stepped up to the door and peaked in. She could see him reflected in the mirror through the glass shower door. He was working shampoo into his hair as the water passed over him. Gina was awestruck. If a more perfect male specimen had ever existed, she would be shocked. Gina, who again wasn't overly promiscuous, felt her panties dampen. She watched as Jason rinsed the shampoo out of his hair. The water and soap ran down his back and slowly slid off his perfect muscular ass. Her eyes continued to follow it down when she noticed that hanging down, between his legs, was the largest, thickest cock she had ever seen.

"He's like something out of a fantasy, isn't he?" Karen asked. Gina turned and found her friend in a state. Karen had taken off the bikini and was lying on the bed watching Gina watch Jason. She was slowly making circles with the fingers of her left hand on her clit while leaning up on her right elbow. "He's an animal too. He just... takes me. Uses me like meat to feed him. He took me and asked me what I wanted to be and he made me like this too. His perfect little fuck toy. It's been incredible. He's been like this for weeks now. Ever since... No, nevermind..."

"What?" asked Gina. Her eyes locked on Karen's heaving tits as they bounced hypnotically.

"Ever since the lights in the sky. He has power Gina. So much power. It's... it's... so fucking hot. He became so hot. He made me so hot... God, I'm so horny all the fucking time. I just want to grab everything and anything that turns me on and just fuck it. Fuck it over and over. Just... just..."

Karen came. Her head thrown back, she bit her lower lip to muffle the moans as her hand sped up to intensify the feeling running through her. She dropped off her elbow and laid flat on the bed, panting and moaning to herself.

Gina was ready to burst. She knew now that something crazy was going on, but she was so, SO turned on. She was like a deer in headlights. Part of her wanted to run, but part was mesmerized by the sight before her. Karen's perfect body lied before her. Legs parted, tits heaving, a light sheen of sweat coating her. Her perfect, round lips separated and breathing in long slow breaths. She was astounded and had no idea what to do next.

Karen cleared it all up for her with one sentence. "You know, if we start fucking now, he'll probably join us as soon as he's out of the shower."

Gina's panties were on the floor before Karen finished the sentence. She was already sucking on one of Karen's perfect tits when she heard the shower turn off.

maddrox
maddrox
182 Followers