New Punishment System Demonstration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hey, Carla! I'm glad I caught you." He said as he put his phone away into his breast pocket. "Oh, you are beyond brilliant, you know that. And look at you even when it's over you still want to help get the new system across." He indicated her penis. "I am truly grateful you want to go back to class like that to remind everyone what happens if they step out of line. Aww! Come here." He hugged her tightly. She didn't know what was happening. She thought she would get back to herself when she put her clothes back on, but now she was back into the dizzying headspace. "This is great. You are so dedicated, and you are going to like this. I just had a phone call from a local TV channel. They want to slot me in on Saturday on a talk show to talk about the punishment system used at this prestigious school. I know you want to come and help demonstrate, so there is no need to ask. I'll pick you up at three, on the school grounds. It's a long drive down there. Aww! This is so exciting. This is going to be great." He danced off.

That was not how she wanted that conversation to go. She didn't know what to think, so she trudged off to class. She was not prepared for the amount of attention she was going to get with her penis, pink bum on display, and the recent memory of what just happened at the forefront of what everyone was thinking. Carla did not join in on thinking about it, which was unfortunate because she only had the idea of wearing her P.E. kit at the end of the day.

* * * * *

The next few days after the assembly, Carla lived like a zombie with a constant fear of what was to come Saturday. The only time she showed signs of life was when she jumped out of her seat due to inconsistent waves of stings caused by the punishment demonstration.

At least for those days, she could hide her body from the other students, but whenever she silently jumped from her seat, it would elicit a loud cry of laughter.

Her parents were aware she was going on TV, but Carla had no way of telling them why. She didn't understand what was happening herself. They had received the letter about the new punishment system but did not put two and two together, because Carla was well behaved and had never gotten into trouble.

She didn't know what she was doing most of the time, so as not to make a mistake that would only add to the humiliation, she asked one of her close friends to choose what to wear and do her make-up, which itself may have turned into a mistake. They dressed her sexy and cute, so as she waited off-set, she was wearing a pair of very short denim daisy dukes, that barely covered her ass. A loose t-shirt covered her top, which showed her bra straps, which wasn't that bad. Her make-up was quite nice actually. Her friend had given her nice winged eyes and maybe a tad strong pink lipstick.

For some reason unknown to her, she was mentally preparing herself to be completely humiliated on live TV with her family and probably every single student from school, and every person she has ever known watching. How could she prepare? The answer: she couldn't.

The headmaster came and sat next to her. "Hey! A little nervous? That's all right. All we are doing is the same as we did at the assembly." I think this was supposed to comfort her, but it had the opposite effect, and she wondered if that's what he wanted her to be: uncomfortable. "When we go in there you will stand between the two sofas, you will be polite, but you will not speak. This is a punishment demonstration, so it should be treated as actual punishment. Okay?"

She did not answer. One of the backstage staff came over and told them they were up, so Carla and the headmaster followed them to the curtain.

"Our next piece is about the new punishment system being introduced into one of our local schools and here to talk about it, is the headmaster." The presenter said, speaking into the camera. "So, please make him welcome."

There was loud applause as the curtain was pulled to reveal the very excited headmaster and the very sullen-looking Carla. The headmaster moved forward, took the presenter's hand, and shook. Carla followed and positioned herself, standing between the two sofas as instructed. The headmaster sat down on the sofa on Carla's left and the presenter on her right.

"Who is this?" The presenter enquired, pointing at Carla.

"She is one of my students, and she has very kindly agreed to complete a demonstration with me so I can show how the new system works." The headmaster answered.

"Would she like to have a seat in the meantime?"

"No, she is being, punished so must wait patiently."

"So, she has been naughty at school?"

"Oh, no! She is one of my most-behaved students, but she is very kind, and I want to fully demonstrate how the system works."

"I see, and I believe you had a hand in the construction of this new ..." The interview continued without Carla following. She was staring ahead, knowing what was expected of her. Becoming aware that a large part of the audience is probably mentally undressing her and staring at her long legs put on show, thanks to the daisy dukes her friend chose. She knew they were going to have some of their desires fulfilled at the end of the segment.

As she stood there, unaware of the conversation happening in front of her, she began questioning aspects of this situation. She was standing, waiting to be punished. This didn't happen at the assembly, and the headmaster didn't indicate this is what would normally happen when a student was sent to his office. Although this was a minor point, considering the whole event she knew that was about to unfold, it worried her. Would other parts of this new system change? Did the headmaster make up the steps of the system on the fly?

"... I think we already for this demonstration now." The presenter concluded.

"Okay, Carla, come forward. You know what to do." The headmaster commanded. Carla walked forward, so she was more central, unbuttoned her daisy dukes. She held onto the sides and turned around, facing the headmaster. The audience was probably staring intently at her ass, constricted inside the shorts.

The headmaster gave an encouraging nod, and she slipped the shorts down to her ankles. There was a whirring of mechanisms as the cameras, all moved forward and zoomed into her still-pink bum which was encased in a pink thong, another mistake she made by asking her friend, especially teamed with the loose top that stopped at the midriff which put everything on view.

The crowd gasped but sat there staring, hungry.

She didn't wait for any nods or signs; she knew what he wanted her to do, so she did it. She slipped her thong down, bending her knees to complete the tasks, her cock made an appearance, between her legs.

She waddled over to the headmaster and laid herself on his lap. Like he did at the assembly, he stroked and kneaded her ass, which silently pleased the audience. Although they may not be, as loud, and brash as the students, they enjoyed the spectacle, nonetheless. As he did before, he tutored on his way of spanking.

"So, you think this best way to punish your students?" The presenter asked.

"Oh, absolutely. Nothing better than physical punishment to keep them in line." The headmaster answered. They talked between themselves, without including Carla in the conversation, which added another layer of degradation. Like she was no longer important. She was just an object. She was not required in the conversation, to give her thoughts, consent, or anything.

Smack! "One! Thank you, headmaster." She spoke out loud clearly.

"This really brings out her submissive side, doesn't it?" The presenter asked.

"Oh yeah! It's very important to draw that out to get through to them." The headmaster answered as he kneaded her bum.

Crack! "Two! Thank you, headmaster."

"Would you follow this up with any other punishment?"

"No, I wouldn't. I think this is sufficient." Carla grew increasingly aware of the amount of her bum hole the audience was getting treated to.

"So, will you change up the harshness of the spank?" The presenter asked, clearly enjoying the spectacle in front of him.

"Oh, yes, of course. If they annoy me or stall the process, I will give an extra hard one." And to prove his point, he put more energy into the next spank. Thwack! The pain shot out, but Carla wasn't thinking about it. Her penis had bounced like before in between her legs, nearly smashing her bum once again.

"I think this will do as an adequate demonstration of the new system. Carla, you may sit down." The headmaster declared. Carla rolled off his lap and positioned herself next to the headmaster with her cock and balls on full display for everyone. The fabric of the sofa was rough on her butt. "Actually, would you like to try?" What? Carla became ridgid.

The presenter stuttered. "Me? Why? I mean, yes, of course. I would love to ... understand fully how the new system works." Carla was silently fuming. She didn't sign up for someone else to punish her.

"Carla, go over his lap." No matter how much she didn't want to, she followed her headmaster's commands. She got up, with her tackle swinging, and waddled over to the presenter, and placed herself on his lap.

The presenter lightly stroked Carla's ass, then lightly patted with a grin spread across his slimy face.

"Hit as hard as you want. Carla can take a beating." Her headmaster declared. Carla ruminated this new fact around her head that her headmaster had just declared: Carla can take a beating. He's only spanked her on one other occasion but yet he can state that with seemingly absolute certainty. Then pass over this information as if its gossip. To be passed in light conversation. Carla didn't think her headmaster could humiliate her in new ways, but he somehow manages.

Crack! These new attacks were only restoking the flame but restoking a flame that was the most extreme pain Carla had ever felt. "Four! Thank you, headmaster."

"Ha ha ha, I'm not the one spanking you." Her headmaster laughed. The presenter took this pause as an opportunity to slip his hand past her bum ... "So, that also means you need to start from the beginning." ... and onto her penis. Carla jumped but stayed still. "Also, you should show our host some respect." Being recorded live for everyone that Carla has ever known was a grown man slowly playing with her penis between her legs. "You want to go again?" The headmaster asked the presenter. Her cock was responding and growing stiff.

"Yes, I would love to." The presenter answered. He let go of her member, and it sprung from the prying eyes of the audience and the cameras. "But I'm afraid we need to move on."

Carla, without a second of thought, rolled off the presenter's lap and sat next to the presenter. Her bottom was now constantly being irritated due to the exfoliating quality of the fabric her bum found itself on. Her dick was solid pointing up, to the lighting, burning hot, making sure everyone can see her most private parts. If it was possible to flush any redder, she would have done. Everyone now is going to think she gets off on this.

"Carla, you may get dressed again." The headmaster said in a quiet voice as if he was embarrassed. Carla's stomach dropped, then became silently furious with her headmaster. It was not like it was her fault or everything else leading up to was above board.

With absolute contempt, she got up, pulled up her panties and shorts, but found it impossible to get her dick in her thong never mind the daisy dukes. After a few seconds of fighting, she gave up, and dropped both articles of clothing back around her ankles, and sat down again.

There were a few seconds of silence as everyone stared at her tough dick, but then there was a telephone ringing sound effect played throughout the studio.

"You know what that means!" The presenter almost sang into the camera. "It's time to take your calls on this subject! So, ring in. The number is on screen."

The telephone ringing sounded loud again. "Hello viewer, what would you like to say?" The presenter asked.

"What the actual fuck? What is my daughter doing!" Carla's mum screamed down the line.

12