All Comments on 'New Rider 6'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

With all of the magic at the hands of a dragon and the fact that they kind of give some of that magic to their bond-mates, it surprises me that they don't manage to give them some longer longevity as well.

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 months ago

Fantasy is not one of my main reads but this story was well done. 5!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

This was a well-done, romantic tale ... that just happened to have other-world characters.

Well done, sir - loved it from first chapter to last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good story wish it was longer. I'm bummed that he didn't get the girls pregnant or they didn't try with other guys. I mean dragons have lots of magic did he have too much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My 2 cents

A very good story. You did a good job of developing the characters and story line. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story yet again. Thanks for publishing them so close together. Very interesting variations on some of your previous stories; and poetic licence with decisions like the babies being born live despite starting as dragons. Great sex, romance and battle scenes. Thanks for your efforts

skippersdadskippersdadabout 2 months ago

5 XXXXX .great job very Emotional, full of a lot of Feelings. Thank you for putting this together.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 2 months ago

This is a very good story; plenty of unexpected twists and a lot of creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn it, I came for wank, not a Cry! Incredible story!

JoelstopJoelstopabout 2 months ago

Again, you exceed expectations. Thank you for sharing your stories, I'm looking forward to future adventures.

Con6969Con6969about 2 months ago

Awesome story don't really know what else to say

Thanks for all the hard work

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 2 months ago

Another truly awesome series. I alway look forward to your next release.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 2 months ago

i like the story and the ending is very nice...thanks for all you did.

RK52RK52about 2 months ago

Binged my way through all six exceedingly well written chapters. Definitely requires that willing suspension of disbelief but well written and enjoyable.

Five stars all the way. I look forward to some future efforts given the superior performance you have put forth. Please keep up the great work.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 months ago

Going into my favorite saved stories . Great job.

RasmatRasmatabout 1 month ago

WOW! This series and it's author are in the upper echelons of my favorite writer and stories lists. Very well done.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmabout 1 month ago

Never took to the syfi stories but you changed my mind I might have to try some more but your will be the standard I look to. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another good story comes to an end. A sad ending that we knew in the beginning was going to happen eventually, but still a teary end. Shame there couldn't have been some dragon/elf and dragon/orc kids too, but Its probably only possible with Ruby or other female dragons. His dragon kids could have stories in the future as they find bond mates. Possibly other dragons or groups of eclectic women or men of various types too, just like mom and dad. I imagine his reputation would extend to his kids and their numbers making them sought after as friends and allies to the kings and cities in the future. It would behoove them to construct accommodations suitable for dragons so as to encourage them to live in or near their cities or as homes when they visit or take work there. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 month ago

Great story. Thanks

Hugo999Hugo99924 days ago

A good read thx

AardieAardie17 days ago

I was enjoying this story and was disappointed to see it jump fifty years and just end.

docholliday0007docholliday00078 days ago

Great story hope you share more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Rider 5 Previous Part
New Rider Series Info