New Start for Her Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress it really feels tight." Jackie said.

"Yes, it is and it has a purpose for it, Terry explained the reason for it. Let´s see if it works with you. I did see it work so it should with you. Now comes the catsuit with the bottom openings which I´ll help you with. The sandals follow and again I will be restricting you with a latex sheet or jacket as some call it and the extra hood later." Carol said putting the sandals on him and making him stand, she then put the latex sheet on him and buckles it around his neck. She goes to his back and starts buckling the rest of it which is very similar to a straightjacket but with no arms to it and she then buckles the bottom piece with a small hole to get the tube through, he feels it´s very tight.

"Mistress I feel it tighter than the last time." Jackie said.

"Yes, and it´s thicker rubber as well. Now stand there as I dress for the occasion." Carol said turning once again and not letting him see her fully naked. She puts her black lingerie on and then turns.

"I´ve been with you for months and you still have not let me see you totally naked. I´ve even eaten you, when will you let me?" Jackie asked.

"I like playing with you, I will let you but, in my time, not yours gimp." Carol said teasing him with her laugh.

Once she has her leather skirt, tank top and high thigh boots on, she stands, "Do you like what you see gimp, am I fully dressed for you? Carol asked.

"Of course, Mistress I like you and find you sexy and sensual. I love your hands as well which to be fully dressed I understand they should be encased in leather gloves." Jackie said.

"Gimp, thank you for the compliment given to me your owner and I see you do truly like my hands, good for that as well. Yes, to be fully in attire for you as your Mistress I should put my gloves on." Carol said liking how he is becoming hers. After sexily putting her gloves on, she gets the collar on him and hooks the leash onto it.

"Mistress will the scene be similar to last time?" Jackie asked.

"In a way yes, I have to get to work some more in the investigation my colleague has to present, luckily he has asked for it with enough time so I work it at my own pace. You will be ingesting a lot of water and when you want to pee you will have to stand. In order to do that you´ll have to request me to untie you. Now sit, as you can see the jug of water and your glass is ready for you, so open and drink up." Carol said as she gives him three glasses of water. She then gets various ropes and ties him up to the chair. One leg to each chair leg and then round his thighs, waist and chest. She sits down and starts working on her laptop. He does not speak, every five minutes approximately she takes a quick look at him and decides she will put the other hood on once he pees.

Some twenty minutes have gone by and he is now needing to pee, he moves his head, she does not notice, he moves again and she notices but waits a second, he moves again, "Mm." Jackie said not wanting to speak since he is not permitted to.

"You may speak gimp." Carol said still on the laptop keyboard.

"Mistress I need to pee." Jackie said.

"Alright then, let me untie you." Carol said putting her gloves back on taking her time to do it getting up after that and untying him from the top downwards when she gets past his thighs she adds, "You can stand now, I´ll help you with it and start to pee."

He feels that rush of relief as he starts to pee but finds it not to easy to go, it does but its slow. Carol sits again in front of her laptop and types some more. He watches her press another gadget and he start´s feeling his cock vibrate under all that tight latex and gives him a quivering feeling, he tries to move his arms and notices that the tight latex round him does not give him any liberty, he can only move slightly his wrists and fingers in this encasing jacket, his lower legs tightly tied to the chair, he is starting to go desperate as the vibrator is still on and at the same time peeing slowly. Undoubtedly one´s body finds a way to release some tension and he said, "Mistresss, pleaseee, mmm, ahh, ahh, ahh."

She stops the vibrator and he is still peeing, "Tell me when you have finished gimp." Carol said truly enjoying the way he reacted to this new situation, she has an idea of what he is feeling, but she will not ask and wait until the scene is over and hear it with his own words.

"Yes Mistress, I will, it´s taking a little longer than I thought." Jackie said still peeing and liking that he can release the contents of his bladder. Nevertheless, a new true strange fetish experience for him.

"Do you need any extra help with it?" Carol asked smiling and already knowing the answer but taunting him in the process.

"No Mistress, thank you I can do it." Jackie said even knowing it gives him an incredible sensation, he cannot control it and it makes it worse because he has to give in. It´s not an orgasm and it´s not for the moment taking him there, but it is a constant stimulation that when peeing and vibrating gives him a feeling of a building orgasm that is not one but carries on at that level without a release for it. He now feels he has finished and sits down.

Carol gives him more water and after tying him up she adds another latex hood on him with eye and nose opening and a hole in the mouth, she puts a tube in that can let him breath, but not speak, "As last time gimp the extra hood, now that you know the routine, you call out, understood?"

"Mm, mm." Jackie said.

This routine goes on three more times, she knows she can take him to orgasm, but Terry when she first told her how to manage her former hubby with this scene, suggested not to allow him to get off on it. So not letting him will make him obedient and it´s sweet torture for him. Terry was right, she learnt with George that he loved and hated it when she did it to him, now it´s Jackie´s turn, will he respond in the same way? She has emptied the bag enough times, so it´s time to let him go and said, "Gimp I will now release you, once untied, go to the bathroom and you know how to deal with the latex. When you are ready be back here."

Jackie has his shower, once dry and fresh again he cleans the latex used on him. He goes back to his Mistress naked, she´s sitting down still working on her laptop, "Mistress I´ve left the latex equipment to dry off."

"Sit Jackie, tell me how did this experience go for you?" Carol said as she sees he has a hard on, meaning he behaved in the shower and did not get off. That is delightful to her, she knows at some stage he will disobey her, but at least not soon as she gathers.

"To start with, as I had mentioned earlier, I felt it very tight down there and found it uncomfortable when I was in a standing position with my legs tied to the chair legs and with no mobility in my arms. Even if tied to the chair at moments it seemed as if I was going to lose balance. The peeing became a very long process to do and in addition every time your turned on the vibrator it temporarily cut the process slightly to resume it shortly giving me a new sensation, which I cannot quite find the words to describe it correctly." Jackie said.

Carol thought, as most men, when it comes to describing they lack the way to express it. She does not want to describe it to him and get him affirming it, so it´s best to put some loose words or an example and see if he can pick up the thread and said, "Jackie I will need your input. Description and communication are important in any relationship and more so in the one we are in. Let me put into other words, suppose I have just flogged you and I ask you to describe your sensation and you tell me I cannot find the words for it, the next time I flog you I´ll go as I see fit because I do not know if it was right or not. Now can you think something out so that I know how it went with you. You will also learn that telling the truth will in more than one occasion help me assess if I go softer or not and how I will push your limits."

She will always have the upper hand with him, so by telling her in the most descriptive way it will allow him to know when she is just having fun or fun with limits or just pushing him more that he expects depending on her mood. So, he gets his mind working trying to find what can be said, "I might change the description later on, but now I can tell you as before that it is new, the tickling sensation followed by my pee or with it, I would prefer one or the other but both gave me an unwilling sensation of surrender, not controlling anything yet with the desperate need for release, the vibration making my cock feel it and wants to get harder and it cannot, I even felt my bowels wanting to let go. A combination of sour and sweet, not a mix but both like if they a building up but getting nowhere at the same time, until you stopped the vibrator, making my peeing easier and satisfying I guess." Jackie said.

"What do you mean by satisfying?" Carol asked liking the description given to her, slightly different to the one her late hubby use to have, nevertheless very interesting to her, knowing she will be doing it often with him.

"Something like reaching the bathroom when you most need it and relaxing as you do it." Jackie said.

"Thank you, Jackie, in the future when I ask you descriptions, I want them as just done, come here and kiss me." Carol said putting her gloves on and getting up. They kiss hard and she grabs his cock and fondles it a little and pre cum starts to flow. She stops and lets him go, looking down she sees it´s shiny on her skirt and adds, "He we go again on your knees lick it up clean." Carol loves seeing him in that situation so hard, on his knees licking his pre cum and so obedient to her.

"Ready Mistress, it´s clean." Jackie said.

"Good now, sit and let me finish a difficult section of the work I´m doing." Carol said knowing he can only obey her as her puppy.

12