New Swinging Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Al, why on earth are your daughters going to schools in Pennsylvania and not in New York? Don't you get a huge discount, being a professor there?" I asked him, not knowing I was opening up a big huge can of worms. His face instantly reddened.

His features got quite upset. "Don, you are quite correct, and I have had this damned conversation three times over, with all three of my lovely daughters until I am blue in the face! They are so determined to go to the schools here! We could have saved a small fortune if the girls chose NYU or some other New York college. But they were quite adamant about the schools here. Don't misunderstand me, I know the schools here are very good. I just think the New York schools are better and way, way cheaper for us. In the end, I couldn't convince them, so we are going to set up a residence here, and try to go for the Pennsylvania in-state rates. That's why we are renting your lovely home. I hope after four or five years we can go back to our lovely house out in Farmingdale. Nothing against very lovely Pennsylvania, but Long Island is our real home. We can manage the two homes with what we will save in the long run." He seemed to have a plan. I doubt he was happy about it, but it was a plan.

"I do have one question. We have quite a few friends, and we like to throw a good size 'adults-only' party about once a month. Will that be a problem for you? You are always invited of course. These are 'adults-only' affairs. Big cocktail parties, lots of booze and quite a bit of dirty fun. They sometimes get a bit risque, if you know what I mean. We might have thirty to fifty guests. We usually don't have music, but once in a while we might hire a jazz trio, or a rock and roll band. Sometimes we just hire a DJ. Most parties we don't even have music. Do you mind if we park the cars on the lawn?" He was being very upfront and honest. I like that.

"After the last several years, losing my wife, and my best friend... Hell, I could use a good party now and then. So I hope you have a great time partying. Usually it's the students doing the partying and not the professors!" He grinned when I said that.

"We do have rules. No minors, period. We don't allow anyone to drive away drunk. We encourage our guests to just stay over, and find a place to sleep it off. And we have bowls and bowls of condoms. Safety first!" We all laughed at that. I guess these were VERY adult parties. Bowls of condoms? Sounds like very wild parties indeed. Now I could see a use for the extra bedrooms. Oh boy!

"Very wise and thoughtful. I have no problem with your plans. What about your daughters? They are all under 21 aren't they?" I wondered how they managed all that with kids. Of course now they were all over eighteen now, so it was not as big a deal I suppose.

"Well we used to send them to grandma's house, but that's not gonna work now. You think you could let them sleep over at your house? I really don't want them at these parties," He spoke quietly and seemed a bit anxious about my answer.

"Sure, I have five bedrooms. I have a good internet connection, and a router. And a big screen tv. I have lots of popcorn, and hot chocolate. I only have three bathrooms though. And one is mine in my bedroom. That one is off limits." I didn't want my bedroom used as a thruway to my bathroom. The big house had five full bathrooms and three half baths. Not counting the three baths in the little apartment over the barn.

We were in my living room signing the lease agreement and they had just handed me a check for seventy-five hundred dollars. First months and last months rent, and a months security got them in the house. I guess I had new neighbors. I don't think they will be any trouble. They all seem pretty decent.

They were kind of an odd looking couple. Al was short and muscular, with dark hair and eyes. He looked like he was typical Italian. He had a good firm grip. His hands had never done a days manual labor though. I mean he was a professor, so that was not unreasonable.

His wife Donna was blonde and tall, about five foot ten, and was she ever built! She had huge fat knockers, and a thin wasp waist. Her ass was big, but extremely shapely. She was wearing very expensive and form fitting clothes. Her clothes looked like they were custom tailored for her. She was wearing one of those fancy silk wrap dresses. Her dress looked very designer. I thought she had a bit too much makeup on, but I suppose that's sorta subjective. Her legs looked great in real silk stockings and 6 inch stilettos. She was very shapely and with a gorgeous face, two words came to my mind: trophy wife!

Her lipstick was blood red, and she gave me these hot, smoldering looks. But I'm sure that's just me and my fervent imagination. I suppose one other clear descriptor was accurate. She was a definite MILF. And those smoldering looks! The last woman to look at me that way was my poor dead ex wife. That was many years ago. So it was my own silly imagination for sure.

They were renting the house fully furnished, so they were able to move in that weekend. Ralph had left at least 90% of his furniture, and he had replaced virtually everything after Iris passed away. He couldn't stand to see the old furniture, he got so upset. So everything was relatively new and clean.

I didn't see any of the Bianca family until that Saturday morning when there was a knock on the door. There stood Donna in fuck me pumps, and skin tight, lycra capri pants with a white knit blouse. Her nipples were trying to break through the material. They were as big as jumbo olives and hard as rocks. Damn near poked my eyes out. I couldn't help but notice her gorgeous camel toe in her super skin tight capris. Ohmygod she looked good enough to eat.

"Mrs Bianca! Won't you come on in. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea? Something stronger? I was having a nice lime mimosa. Would you like one?" I wanted to be a good host to this gorgeous woman. I fantasized about her naked on top of me!

"Please call me Donna," she replied.

"Then you must call me Don. So do you feel a bit adventurous Donna? Try a lime Mimosa?"

I had trouble looking at her face past her her big jugs. Like most men, my eyes were drawn there between her mountainous mounds. They were enormous. Her cleavage was deep and amazing. She had those big hard nipples as well. My eyes were drawn like a magnet to her hooters. She was smiling at my silly predicament.

I had to control myself. Donna was such a beautiful woman. It was tough to look her in the eyes!

"Oh Don that would be lovely. I have never had a lime mimosa before." She sat down at the kitchen table.

"Well, I kinda cheat a bit. I use limeade instead of fresh limes, a bit of o.j., and a shot of grenadine. The I fill it with sparkling wine. I like Asti. But champagne works just fine. There you go." I poured her a drink. I asked her, "Have you eaten yet?"

I handed her the drink in a tall champagne flute. Her eyes sparkled as we touched our hands quite accidentally. There was a spark, same as with my dead ex wife! It was not static electric, but it was a spark nonetheless.

"I don't want to impose Don," she looked like she was starving. I could see it on her face. I'm not one to let folks starve, even if it's self imposed, like a lot of women and some men do as well. Forever trying to lose weight. Always in the pursuit of a perfect body, or maybe lost youth. She certainly did not have that problem! She was drop dead gorgeous. She could be a model except models don't have two huge boobs!

"Nonsense. Where is Al? I'm making a feta cheese omelet. Would you like some?" She turned beet red when I asked her if she would like some. Not much of a double entendre. I was never accused of being a funny guy, but she was giggling.

Well, I don't know much, but folks are usually happier when they are fed. And I can cook, and cook fast. I was a short order cook in college. In less than seven minutes, she had a custom bacon and tomato omelet in front of her to match my feta cheese omelet. I like to think that I cook everything perfectly, or at least pretty close! Buttered toast and coffee of course. Plus the mimosa that she just raved over. She was all smiles. A good meal will do that to you.

"Don, this is too much. Ill break my diet for sure now. Ummm it's so yummy." She objected, as she was chewing. She practically licked the plate clean! I noticed lots of folks do that. I guess my food is not bad. I got her a second mimosa, and then a third. We were discussing our kids and our lives. They were all very delighted with the house. They even liked Ralph's furniture. He left some nice antiques in the house to go with the brand new things he bought. I missed my friend.

"So Donna, now that I've wined you and dined you, what can I do for you?" I looked at her awaiting some request or other. She gave me a look.

She struggled to get the words out. "Don, um... I want to fuck you." She took another swig of her drink. She gazed at me like I was gold or diamonds. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights! I was shocked. Perhaps I had given her way too much to drink? No, maybe I had too much to drink! I must be hearing things. It sounded like she said that she wanted to fuck me!

"Excuse me. Did you just say that you... you wanted to FUCK me?" I was getting hard of hearing. Perhaps I had misheard her. Or I had lost my mind. Hearing what I wanted to hear, in my dirty little fantasies! I was just starting to lose my marbles for sure.

"Yes. I find you extremely attractive and I want you to ball me. Do you find me attractive?" She stood up and spun around. Her big boobs jiggled delightfully. Her ass was one of those that men wanted to grasp and hold and squeeze. She was a true knockout! She looked at me straight in the eye. "Wouldn't you like to fuck the shit out of me?" She did not mince words. I was dumbfounded. I think my mouth was wide open. I must have looked like a carp.

"Wow. Yes, in my dreams I would bang you all day and all night! I think you are drop dead gorgeous, but... er... you are very, very married." I hated to be Mr. Obvious.

"Didn't Al tell you? He was supposed to tell you. We are swingers. He is in New York right now banging his God-damn-fucking-eighteen -year-old-slut secretary." She made it into one word. She gritted her teeth when she said the last sentence, kinda like a Clint Eastwood impression. Her eyes were on fire! An easy guess was she was EXTREMELY pissed off about her damned husband banging that younger woman. She looked ready to kill. She was clenching her fork so hard, I thought she was ready to stab something. Or someone named Al. She was very extremely upset. It appeared not everyone was on the same happy page. Trouble in paradise, big-time! Swingers? Maybe he was. It did not look like she was. Not at all! She was distraught.

It then occurred to me that I might be just a plain, ordinary revenge fuck, and nothing more. And since I was older, I could easily be forgotten if need be. Easy come, easy go! Wow. I was a booty call! Who would have thought it!

Then the thought crossed my mind. I lived next door. I was a nice guy. I was just plain convenient, and that's all. A convenient dick to piss off her husband for his infidelity. I would be her revenge sex! But one thing puzzled the hell out of me.

"Excuse me. Why would someone cheat on a beautiful woman such as yourself? Truth be told, you look like a wonderful goddess to me." I said quite honestly. She did look absolutely fantastic.

"It's not cheating if we both know about it and agree to it." Tears were running down her face. Her dark mascara was ruined. I got up and held her as she wept on my shoulder. She was not having fun in this relationship of hers. She needed a friend much more than a lover right now. Well maybe I could be both, but again that was just wishful thinking.

"He actually told me to come over here and try you out. Can you believe him? He is such a motherfucker! Arrgh! Sometimes I just hate him. I want to kill him. Other times I love him and hate myself for doing that. I can't help it that I love him so much. I keep hoping... I am so sorry if I offended you Don. I better go." she said dejectedly. She was battered emotionally for sure. I had not banged her instantly, and she was thinking that I had rejected her. The woman was in a terrible state of mind.

"Why. Are you in a hurry?" I asked her. I needed more information.

"Well no. But you don't need a woman blubbering on your nice big shoulders. Damn Don! You must work out a lot." She touched my shoulder. She realized I had a few muscles here and there. She rubbed and squeezed my biceps and chest. I heard her moan, that moan that women don't think we hear or understand. It was ok, my wife taught me about that moan before she ditched me for greener pastures. Women have dirty little thoughts now and then, same as men do.

"I box. Been boxing for many, many years now. Keeps me in pretty good shape," I replied. I did enjoy boxing as well. It was an art form to me. I loved it, and I was pretty good at it too. There were lots of good exercises that went along with the boxing, but the main thing was the boxing itself. Plenty of good physical exercise there!

She squeezed my biceps and pulled up my tee shirt. I have big arms and pretty good abs. I have a six pack. Takes a lot of boxing and cardio to maintain my girlish figure! I lifted free weights, but only twice a week. I didn't want to bulk up at the expense of speed. Lots of treadmill and track running.

"Now I really want to fuck you. Wow. You're very nicely built," she said as she was admiring my body. She had both hands on my abs. She loved my six pack. She licked her lips. I felt her trying to fuck me with her eyes! It was nice to feel desired.

"No. You are built. You must have men tripping over their own tongues to get to you. Look at you. Such wonderful curves and beautiful eyes." I was honest with her. "You are a true MILF," as I said it she blushed red as a beet.

"Lots and lots of frogs to kiss, but very few good looking princes like you Don." She was down on her knees in front of me, and in two seconds flat she had my cock out, and in her hot, wet mouth. Her head was bobbing so fast that I was worried about her brains getting scrambled. She had her hands firmly on my ass cheeks, as she had pulled down my Saturday work shorts to felate me. She was on a mission to make me cum. This only took her a few minutes to accomplish! She is a terrific cocksucker for sure. And I had not been laid in four years. Four very long years!

I put my hands on her head, and she moaned in either happiness, or perhaps real horniness. I ran my fingers through her hair. I was fast approaching my ejaculation and I warned her.

"Donna. I'm going to cum."

"Im me mou! Mmmm," she spoke with my cock in her mouth. She seemed to really enjoy felating me.

"In your mouth?" I asked

"Mmm-hmm" I think it meant yes. She never slowed down her bobbing and sucking. She pulled me deeper into the back of her mouth and into her throat. She was a superior cocksucker! She was really deepthroating me!

Twenty seconds later, I had no choice but to spurt my big cum load into her hot wet mouth. I filled her mouth with hot cum, and she smiled as she happily swallowed every single drop. She opened her empty mouth to show me. She was proud to swallow. She smiled a dirty little slut smile!

"Ahhh. That was yummy. Don, are you going to make me beg you to fuck me? I want your dick inside me so badly. Please fuck me, fuck me good!! I want you to fuck me in my ass too. I want all your cum. Where is your bedroom?" She was so excited. She jumped up and dragged me by my remarkably still hard cock.

She had her dress off and her blouse halfway off. She was having trouble getting the blouse over her big, luscious, gargantuan tits. They are huge! Her nipples were plainly hard enough to cut diamonds.

"Are these real?" I asked as I squeezed her big, huge melons. She moaned as I did so. It was the moan of a bitch in heat, and my cock jumped when I heard her.

"Of course. All me! They are quite real. My mother and gramma have even bigger tits! I'm going to have to get them reduced. They are too big and heavy." she explained.

"Donna. They are the best tits I have ever seen. Don't you dare have these great treasures reduced! They are so beautiful! So lovely and magnificent!" As I then proceeded to suck and lick both huge dark brown nipples alternately, with my hands twisting and pulling on whichever nip was not in my mouth. Donna was very excited. Her nipples were very hard. I could smell her arousal. She was squirming all over the place. She moaned and shivered hard. She screamed! Did she just come? From nipple play alone? Her eyes were tightly closed as she hard climaxed. The dirty girl!

I lifted up her hips to my eager mouth and licked in order... thighs, outer lips, inner lips, in her hole, anus and then gently around her clit. She moaned sexily. When she was ready, I sucked hard on her clit and she went berserk as she climaxed very hard. She screamed very loud this time. Donna was bucking like a bronco as she came. She came again a minute later. There was no doubt about this orgasm. She was very multi-orgasmic.

"Please! I need your dick in me now, NOW! PLEASE!" Donna begged. I was hard as a rock and and eager to oblige her.

I lined up with her dripping snatch, and pushed in deep in one long hard stroke. Donna orgasmed as I bottomed out in her tight, wet and hot coochie. She trembled and grunted as she came, and screamed my name this time. Donna did not slow down as she fucked me like a mad woman. She was loving it.

"Oh yes, yes Don! Fuck me! Make me yours. Take me! Please!" She begged and at the same time she clamped down hard on my cock, shuddering and moaning uncontrollably as she climaxed. Donna squirted. This time I was sure we were going to wake up the dead with her screaming. Her cunt grabbed me like a hot, wet, delicious vice. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. I am not sure if it was one long cum, or a bunch of orgasms in a row. Whatever, Donna was having a great time with me.

I decided to make love to her instead of just fucking her. I slowly pulled out, and slowly pushed in. Slowly. Everything was done slowly and very teasingly. Donna was going bonkers. I have no idea how many times she climaxed, but it was quite a few times. I made love, kissing her, and gently biting her neck. I tweaked those huge dark nipples of hers. She loved that! Her hands were on my back and her nails drew blood as she had climax after huge climax. Her legs shook like leaves in the wind, and her toes were curled tightly. She grunted like a rutting animal during her climaxes. She was enjoying every second of our time together. She screamed my name.

I hope she had not noticed that at breakfast I had surreptitiously swallowed a little blue pill. I finally could take no more. Her tight and wet pussy had pushed me to a big climax myself. I roared as I came deep inside her. I filled her with my spunk. Jet after jet of semen shot deep into her womb, causing her to spontaneously climax again with a huge orgasm. It was almost like a seizure. Donna milked my dick with her powerful pussy, such an amazing talent for my pleasure and hers. This time she did not squirt. She GUSHED like a waterfall. The dam had burst. My bed was a lake.

Donna had tears in her eyes. Apparently I had done something very right. She was weeping openly. She held me tight to her body as she continued to shake and come. She didn't want to let me go. Her cunt was squeezing my hard dick like crazy. I pulsed in a bit more jism I had saved up. Donna was crying like crazy now.

"What's the matter Honey? Oh I am so sorry if I hurt you!" I was apologizing.

"No, no, no! I'm just so happy. That was so, so incredible. You are the best I ever had. You're way, way better even than my fucktard husband. That was so powerful and loving. I am on cloud nine right now." Donna kissed me on the lips, and kept right on kissing me.