New Swinging Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna seemed very happy and extremely affectionate. She loved making love and not just rutting like animals. She kissed me and I kissed her deeply. She just would not let me go! Her legs wrapped around my ass and I was still hard after coming. I was balls deep inside the extremely happy woman. I loved feeling so tightly connected to the goddess. We stayed like that for a good long time as our eyes stayed locked. She wanted to get laid, but she got so much more. I felt the same way towards her.

"Well come on my sweet, I shall take you shopping and then perhaps crab cakes for lunch? I mean if you like crab cakes." I suggested.

"Yes sir! Thank you, thank you, thank you Don. I feel so loved and... cherished! So very nice. And steak for me. I need a big piece of meat!" And Donna giggled. She never stopped touching me. I was squeezing her big fat perfect ass as she drilled into my chest with her big fat gorgeous nipples. Donna was incredibly sexy.

"Donna, what time do ou expect your husband home?" I asked her.

"Tuesday," she said with a gleam in her eyes. She was so happy about that!

"But it's only Saturday!" I pointed out.

"Yes. Isn't that nice?" She smiled like the cat that ate the canary. Her dirty little smile was a mile wide. "And my dumb bastard husband gave me explicit instructions for me to 'try you out'. Well fuck me! I can't disobey him now can I?" Donna gave a Sharon Stone dirty girl laugh. "I want to fuck you again and again!" She looked at me. Well who would turn that invite down?

~~~~~~~~

"Come on lets go! Carpe diem." I said with some urgency. Donna and I were going shopping.

"Don. Can we take my youngest daughter with us please? That's her car in the driveway there. I didn't realize that she was planning on being home, and I never get to see her. You know how it is," she said quietly.

I did indeed know exactly how it is that she felt. I hoped she would come with us for her Mom's sake. Kids being kids, that was a fifty/fifty chance of her going with us. Perhaps less.

"Absolutely." I replied. I did know EXACTLY how she felt, that's for sure.

I pulled out of her tight cleft and it went "POP". Now that's tight! Donna sucked and licked my cock clean of our juices, then we got dressed. Oh that sexy woman! She got my motor running for sure. By the time she got my cock clean I wanted to ball her again. AND SHE AGREED! It took us a while to get dressed! When we were done, we both had the stupidest big huge smiles on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~

Andrea, her youngest child, was almost as tall as her mother, but since they were both in fuck-me-pumps it was hard to judge height. I would guess about five foot eight. Maybe just five six, cause those heels were very tall. She was eighteen or nineteen years old. Very pretty. She was long and lean, but she did have similar look as her mother.

Andrea was extremely cute with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was very slender with D cup tits. That was hard to judge because of the minimizer bra she was wearing. Her butt was much like her mother's but smaller. She was wearing glasses. She had sort of a nerd vibe going on. She was looking at me, staring really. She was trying work up the courage to to ask me something.

I wondered why. She smiled at me a lot. Kids! Who can understand them? She seemed fascinated by me for some odd reason. I wondered if she knew that I had just plowed her mom? Perhaps she had daddy issues? I wondered if she knew about her fathers infidelity, or call it what you will.

The two women were having a lovely day, shopping for clothes and shoes and whatnot. They got those "free" cosmetic makeovers and I think they spent three hundred bucks on cosmetics. How is that "Free?" I pretty much just stood there and held the bags, and watched out for them. Andrea giggled a lot. She was smiling and gorgeous. She kept shooting looks at me.

This big scumy looking young man set his sights on Andrea, and kept trying to talk to her although she had made it quite plain and simple that she was not interested in him at all. He did not get the message. He seemed big and dumb.

He touched her arm and looked as though he was going to grab her, and that was it. I flew into action. I dropped the bags and moved quickly. Anger filled my veins quickly. I let it flow through me.

"That's it dumb ass. Get your hand off her right now! Time for you to move along this instant." I roughly shoved him backwards. He was bigger and taller than me. No matter. I had fought bigger and better. They all fall down with the correct encouragement. I could give him that in spades. I felt the fury build up inside me.

"Who the fuck are you? I can talk to her if I want to!" He was very indignant. He was quite arrogant. He felt he was 'entitled'. He was dead meat, but he did not know it yet.

"You laid hands on her. I'm taking care of her, so now you gotta go. NOW. If you don't it's gonna get very painful for you." I stared him in the eye. He blinked.

He decided to take a swing at me. Very bad choice for him. He never saw the five punches I gave him in rapid fire succession. His face was gonna hurt for quite a while! Then I put him in an arm lock, and marched him to the front door. He had officially worn out his welcome.

"Now you can either leave right now under your own power, or I will get you your own personal ambulance. Cops are on their way now I'm sure. What's it gonna be?" I released him at the exit door. Let him choose.

He took off. First smart thing he did that day. A cheer went up as a bunch of mothers surrounded me and thanked me for getting rid of the creep. Two of the cashiers gave me a hug.

The cops showed up and I told them what had just happened. I was grateful that several people had videoed the entire confrontation on their phones, including where he went after Andrea. They wanted to know if I was pressing charges.

"Officer, I don't feel the need to press charges unless he does. Tell me sir, what would you have done in my place?" I asked.

"Exactly what you did, but probably more painfully for him. You let him off easy." The cop grinned.

"I don't enjoy confrontation but I can't abide some creep going after an innocent young woman." I said. The cops agreed.

Andrea came up to my side and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She saw my knuckles. She was aghast.

"Thanks so much. Oh my God! Your hands are hurt!" She looked at my knuckles. They were bloody. It sometimes happens.

"I'll be fine. It's probably not my blood anyway!" I kissed her cheek. The police wanted to take me to the hospital for my hands, but I declined.

"Oh I just need some ice and I will be fine! But thank you for the kind offer."

~~~~~~~~~

After everything calmed down Donna whispered in my ear, "I am so gonna fuck you tonight." I think Andrea heard her because she grinned and blushed.

I took the girls and their treasures to a nice restaurant. At lunch, the crab cakes were yummy, and Donna's sirloin was juicy and delicious. I think Andrea had fries and a cheeseburger. How does she stay so slender?

"So Mom. Do you think Don could help me with my, um, problem?" Andrea asked her mother. Looks were exchanged. Secret service ain't got nothing on women.

"Problem? What problem?" Donna asked.

"You know! My little problem!" She gave her mother some kind of telepathic signal that men are forbidden to ever understand.

"Oh yes! That little problem. Well I'm sure he would be willing to help. Are you absolutely sure he's the one?" Donna was suddenly extremely serious.

Andrea looked at her mom, "He is perfect." Wait, did she just say that I was PERFECT? Something's going on here. What did I miss? How did I get to be PERFECT? My spider sense was tingling.

"Why don't you just ask him?" her mother asked Andrea.

"What if he says no? I'd die of embarrassment! Will you please talk to him." Andrea was nervous as she stood up. "I'm going to run to the ladies room. Mom? Will you please ask him for me?" She pleaded with her mother. More looks were exchanged.

"Ok, ok. I'll speak to him. Go on now." Andrea looked at me with open admiration. She was smiling.

"Don... My youngest daughter Andrea is still a virgin. She feels very uncomfortable with young men her own age. After you protected her today...well she wants you to be her first." Donna said this very matter-of-factly, like 'pass the salt please.'

"First what? You mean her FIRST, FIRST? THAT KIND OF FIRST?" I was totally flabbergasted. She wanted me to be her first. Her first fuck! Holy shit! Me!?

To say I was totally shocked would have been a gross understatement. "But what about you and me Donna? I mean we haven't been together for a long time, but I thought... I felt like there was something real between the two of us." I was pleading with her.

"I'm not going to drop you Don. Are you dropping me?"

"But Donna, won't this make things... awkward? And what about the age difference?" I asked.

"So you are seven years older than me. So what?" Donna said flatly.

"I mean with her, not you!"

"Don, I'm not asking you to marry Andrea, just fuck her for me. Fuck her as good as you fuck me. I already warned her that you are a very big man. I told her about her first time being special. You know what she said?"

"No clue!" I said.

"She said you fought for her and you were willing to risk life and limb for her. Hell, you were prepared to go to jail on her behalf. She says you are as special as can be. She is on birth control. What do you say? She is offering you her cherry!" She gave me a look, like how could I possibly turn that down? How COULD I pass on that once-in-a-lifetime gift? And from such a beautiful young woman. Andrea was extremely good looking.

"Andrea did have one kind of weird request... She is very shy and a bit scared. Would you mind if I were there as well... to hold her hand?... I think it's kind of silly, but Andi is very self conscious as you are aware of. You can fuck my ass too, after you punch her v-card. Two for one deal!" She gave me 'the look'. Yes 'that look'. Works on us men every single time. Women play us like fiddles with 'the look'. I am well aware of 'the look' and I fall for it every time! We men are dumber than a box of rocks, at least compared to women.

"You would do anal for me?" I asked her. Another shocking revelation. One more reason to do as she asked me. She gave me a devilish smile.

"Yes. I have seen the way you look at my ass. But I was going to let you fuck my ass anyway, so that's just a cherry on top of a cherry, so to speak." She giggled with her own joke. She kissed me on the lips hard. On top of that she did it again. She gave me 'the look' one more time; I was a goner.

"You dirty girl you! Ok, fine. Probably need a lot of lube. Does she know how big I am? I don't like to brag, but I'm pretty big in the meat department." I spoke quietly to her.

"I told her. She is quite a determined little bitch, just like her mother! Will you do it? For me? Please!" She had just begged me to fuck her daughter. What's wrong with this picture?

"Yes. I think your being there will be a big help for her. Maybe for me too!" I laughed nervously.

Just then Andrea returned from the rest room. "Well, Don. Will you do it for me?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes. She need not have bothered. She had me at 'do it'!

"Andrea, I would be honored to be your first. Are you sure you want me?" I was drinking my coffee.

"Hell yes! I want you very badly. I even want to have your baby." I almost put a whole cup of coffee right through my nose. Coffee went splashing all over everywhere. "Well not right away. Maybe next year. I want you to impregnate me. But first things first. I need to become a woman." She looked at me like I was a knight in shining armor. She was extremely beautiful, and I think she needed therapy desperately! Lots of serious therapy. I wondered if I was just a sexual replacement for an absentee father? Not that I really minded! I felt like l had just won the lottery. In a strange way, I really had.

I looked at Donna. She said, "The heart wants what the heart wants. It is what it is. Let's deal with one thing at a time, ok?" she seemed to be ok with all of this.

"You both sure about this?"

"Yes," Donna replied. She was very sure.

"Absolutely!" Andrea chirped way too eagerly. She was ready to fuck on the damned restaurant table.

It was a 'yes' from each of my girls. Hoo boy! I was getting laid tonight. By a mother and daughter, together! And her mother asked ME for anal sex. One more thing off my bucket list. I was definitely going to play the lottery as I was suddenly very lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to the house and I brought a bottle of bubbly to the bedroom with three flutes. Andrea wrapped her arms around me and shuddered. Did she just...? From just a hug? I thought that can't be. The two women undressed me and each other. We were all naked and very nervous. I had surreptitiously popped a little blue pill as insurance for my own God given ability.

"Andrea. I should show you how to suck cock. It's very important. It's sort of like lighting a fire in his, um... dick." Donna was trying to explain cocksucking to her beautiful daughter.

Her daughter was on her knees in front of me in a heartbeat. Andrea was sucking my cock like a pro.

"Where did you learn to suck like that?" her mom asked. She was concerned about her daughter's obvious advanced cocksucking skills.

"Porn. Damn mama, he's fucking huge! You weren't exaggerating were you?" Andrea was examining my dick like it was pure gold. She held my cock with both of her little hands. She stared at my dick in open wonder.

She was at once scared and excited. I could smell her arousal from her tiny hairless snatch. Hot, wet pussy! I think her mom was just as excited as she was.

I kissed Andrea's neck and cheeks and then her lips. Her mom kissed her other cheek and mine too. I could feel Donna's hand down there playing with her daughter's cunt to get it good and ready for my penile invasion. That woman was multi-talented!

"Ok, Andrea. Couple of things. Birth control..." I was saying.

"I'm on the pill. I'm good."

"Good. Second is health. I have my medical records on the dresser for your inspection if you like. I'm clean."

"Me too! Mom has all my medical paperwork. Does it really hurt bad mom?" Andrea was a bit afraid.

"Well it does hurt. It didn't hurt me as bad as some girls say, so I think it's sorta' subjective you know? The first time is the worst, but then it gets better. Much better. Woo hoo!" Donna pumped her fist in the air. She looked at me and grinned. Right then I absolutely knew that it would be a great night tonight!

"Andrea. I can stop any time except for the actual penetration. If you change your mind, just say so. I won't be offended in the least. I want you to be as comfortable as possible, so I'm gonna eat your pussy till you come, then we can do the deed, ok?" I spoke to Andrea in a light easy voice. I wanted to reassure her and not frighten her. It was a big deal in any woman's life, and I wanted to make it special for her.

"You're going to perform cunnilingus on my kitty? Oooh that sounds good. Can I suck you some more? I mean after... You know." She was still scared a bit. "Thank you for being here with me Mom. Will you hold my hand while he does it?" She was half adult and half teen, no matter what the drivers license said.

"Of course. Let me suck on your nipples Andrea. You have to be excited. You want him to do this right?"

"Oh fuck yes, he's licking my kitty. Can I suck on your nips too? Ooooh fuck he's, oh my gosh! Mom, he's actually licking my clit! Fuck yeah! Ugh, ugh, ugh!" She grunted just like her mom! Andrea was about to come as she sucked her mom's nipple. I was licking every part of her virgin snatch and she was gushing with womanly juices. She came hard. It was time.

"Donna. Would you care to line me up with your daughter's hole? Help put my cock in her?" I asked her mom. Donna grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her daughter's wet slit. Andrea was moaning like a cat in heat!

"Ok Don, push." Donna said to me. I pushed in just the head. She was very tight. Extremely tight.

"Holy Jesus! He's big! Don't stop Don! Do it, please! Make me a woman. Make me YOUR WOMAN. Stick it in me! Fuck! Fuck me good Don!" I had got in position to deflower the gorgeous young woman.

"You ready?" I asked. I felt her unbroken hymen in front of my cock. This was it. Moment of truth.

"Please Don. Fuck me!" I jammed my hard cock into her hot cunt. Hymen broken, my cock pushed deep into her tight little cunt. She yelled and screamed. I pushed in about halfway and stopped. I was wide, and her pussy was stretching from trying to accommodate me.

"Don! Don't you dare stop! Come on, fuck that pussy! I need your dick in me good. Do it Don. I want your cum Don, inside of me please. Come for me Daddy!" She was writhing on my dick, trying to get me deeper into that wonderful snatch of hers. She was so determined.

"Where the hell did THAT come from?" I thought. Perhaps she has real daddy issues? Who cares? I'm currently fucking her tight little cunt as hard and fast and as deep as she can take it. Her mom was playing with her daughter's clit, and Andrea was about to have her first big orgasm as a true woman.

"Oh FUCK YES, COMING! OH! FUCKFUCKFUCK! WOW!" Andrea had come like crazy on my cock, shuddering and screaming. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I shot blast after blast of sperm deep into her not-quite-virgin hole. She was clamped down on my cock like a vice. A hot, wet, and wonderful vice. She was screaming.

I was still hard after coming, so I thrust a bit more and she came again and again, screaming and clamping down on my cock each time. I pulled out and lifted her pussy up to my face and I licked her messy clit and she exploded again! I kept sucking on her love button, and she had climax after huge climax. She screamed my name each time. I'm not sure how many times she orgasmed, but it was a lot.

"No more Don! I can't come anymore. That was just fantastic. Incredible! I just came and came. Is it like this every single time?" she just gushed as she spoke. She was definitely a squirter, just like her mom. Her love juices were all over the place. All over me.

"No Honey. I'm so sorry! It will get better, I promise. Did I hurt you too much?" I quipped. Her mom was laughing at my dumb joke. I don't think Andi got it.

"It will get BETTER? OH MY GOD!" Andrea definitely didn't get my joke. "I'll die!"

"Don's kidding you Honey. That was much better than when I lost my cherry. You must have come at least ten times. I did not come at all my first time. Did you enjoy it?" Her mom beamed at me while talking to her daughter.

"There was a little pain, especially when he first pushed that monster in, but then I came so hard and fast that I didn't have time to dwell on it. Thank you Mom for staying with me! Your masturbating me made all the difference. May I suck your cock Don? I want to do it again right away." She was a kid with a new toy. My dick.

"I'll need a bit of time here. Plus it is your Mom's turn." I replied gently.

"I did promise Don my ass if he would fuck you good. I try to keep my word. It looks like he didn't need any other encouragement! Do you feel like a woman now?" Donna asked her daughter.

"Oh yeah. I feel sore, but it's a good sore, you know? I am a real woman now!" Andrea was on top of her mom in the classic 69 position and started eating out her mom. She presented her messy cum-filled snatch directly to her mom's face to suck.

Donna licked and cleaned up her daughter's cunt of all my jism and Andrea's juices. Andi tongue cleaned her moms juicy cunt. Donna licked her daughter's pussy and they both climaxed. I was going to come in Donna's pussy and I felt a little hand pull my cock out and into her mouth as Andrea took my load on her face and in her mouth. Donna wanted my cock in her mouth and I brought it to her. She cleaned me up. She held my cock to her mouth as she cleaned off women's ejaculate and my sperm. Donna loved sucking my dick!