New Swinging Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a noise. I looked around, and there, much to my dismay, in my doorway, was Donna's two older daughters standing there in complete shock. They were both staring at my cock in Andrea's hand and in their mother Donna's mouth. She did not stop her cleaning/sucking just because her older girls were there staring at her. If anything she was sucking my cock with gusto!

I think the tall brunette was Victoria, and the shorter blond haired girl was named Claudette. Victoria was tall with double 'D' tits and long luscious legs. Her long dark hair cascaded down her back like a lions mane, and paired with her deep dark eyes, gave her the look of a princess. With her stilettos and semi-transparent shirt showing off her big girls, Victoria was mega sexy.

Her sister Claudette was auburn haired. She was shorter and very blessed with huge tits, and a nice round ass. She had a true hourglass figure and she reminded me of a Greek goddess! Claudette was racked, packed and stacked!

Both women were staring at my iron bar impression with my dick still in their mom's sucking mouth. Donna was just enjoying herself.

Claudette spoke first. "We heard screaming! Are you ok Mother? How about you squirt? You ok?" The older girl asked asked her mom and Andrea.

"I'm fine" Donna replied. She was blushing. She was beet red, a bit embarrassed.

Perhaps it finally dawned on her that she was naked and sucking my cock in front of all her girls!

"I'm actually quite happy right now." Andrea told her older sister. She continued, "Please don't call me squirt anymore. Call me Andrea please. I feel so wonderful right now. Don made me a woman. No more v-card. He is quite wonderful. Check out his big hard meatpole. I lost count of how many times I came with him. Mom agreed to hold my hand while he um, 'de-virginised' me. We all had some fun after that!" In less than ten seconds she related all that had transpired. Well not all, but most of it.

"May we join you? Don I want to fuck you so bad. I can't believe my little angel sister beat me to it. Mom. Did you forget about your, um... marriage? To Daddy? What the hell Mom?" Vicky was a bit upset with her mother.

"Victoria, for your information, your father is back in New York banging a girl YOUNGER than you. He TOLD me, he did not ASK me, to 'try out Don'. Your father INSTRUCTED ME TO TRY OUT this beautiful wonderful man! Don has been a precious gift to me, his letting me cry all over his big shoulders and big hairy chest; he is so kind!" Donna looked at me like I was a steak, and she was like a hungry bitch in heat.

"So I did what your father told me to do. I tried to fuck the shit out of Don! But he made wonderful tender love to me. I don't deserve it, I know." Donna looked very guilty. Tears were in her eyes. She felt every bit the cheat now.

"Now I am just as bad as your dad. I'm a damned cheater, same as him. Worse than that, I think I am in love with Don here." Donna had said the 'L' word, and admitted her feelings for me. She gazed at me and smiled. I kissed her back. She touched my face the way women do. Women in love that is.

"But I have an admission to make. I want to trade in your daddy for Don here. Today he fought for your sister like the hero that he is. Don took out a guy way bigger than himself, just to make sure Andrea was safe. He risked his life for her. She wanted to give him something." She smirked.

"She gave him her cherry?" Victoria asked her mom, eyes wide. Damn it, she had such gorgeous eyes. Vicky's eyes were like a supermodels.

"Yes I gave Don my cherry, and he gave me too many orgasms to count. I want to be his slut. I want to give him children. He makes me feel like a real woman now. I will do anything for him. Absolutely anything!" Andi told her sister. Andrea was impressive in her total commitment to me. I had no idea why. We were so far apart in age it was ridiculous.

"Andrea, are you sure? We really need to talk about this. I am so much older than you are-" I barely got the words out.

"-I don't care Don. I can't help what is in my heart. No boy has come close to making me feel like you do. I know you have feelings for my mother, but I certainly hope you have feelings for me as well. I can't help but love you Don." Andrea's eyes were filled with tears. Happy or sad tears, I don't know. She hugged me tight. I hugged her back and her mom kissed us both, wrapping us with her arms. Both women moaned as they held me. Those dirty girls!

"Hold on there Andrea. I saw him first. I told both of you that I wanted him. Now you want him too? All for yourself? Not fair at all." Victoria was not taking this liyng down for sure. Victoria pulled her blouse off, and was struggling to get her skirt off.

I had no inkling that ANY of these gorgeous girls had any desire for me. Now they were fighting over me? I must be losing my mind.

Claudette spoke, "Wait a second there you two! I was on the right hand seat in the damned car... Technically, I SAW HIM FIRST. I even told you both what a gorgeous man was next door. I... I think I am in love with him as well.

Don, when I look at you, my heart skips a beat! I want you so bad." Claudette was stripping off her clothes fast as humanly possible.

"Don, I will fuck your eyeballs out. I will give you ten kids or however many you want to have. Please Don, give me a chance to prove my love for you. I want to make you happy Don. I want you!" Claudette was just as enamored with me as the others.

Her voluptuous body jiggled as she was down on her knees in front of me and my cock, now resurgent, was hard and in her hot mouth! When had she managed to ditch all of her clothes? Claudette was instantly naked, and her hot cunt was dripping like a hot faucet. Her cocksucking was very similar to her mom's, so I guessed that Donna had cocksucking classes for all three! She must have got an 'A' because I was almost ready to spurt in sexy Claudette's hot mouth.

Victoria was kissing me for all she was worth, trying to remove my tonsils. Andrea kissed me on my left cheek, and I think Donna was trying to tongue fuck my asshole! I was quite overwhelmed to say the least!

"Wait a second." I narrowly avoided another cum. I rearranged us so I was on my back, Claudette was on my cock, fucking away... Victoria was on my face as I ate her to a hard orgasm after hard orgasm. Donna was on my left hand as I finger fucked their mother... And Andrea was about to come on my right hand as I played with her clit. Andrea's clitoris was very large like her mama's.

Then we switched places again as Donna pulled her own ass cheeks apart and pushed my dick into her tight little rosebud. Donna screamed like crazy as I buttfucked her. Her ass was tight. I hope that she used some kind of lube! She must have, as I slipped easily into her tight little rectum, very smoothly. Donna screamed as she shuddered and climaxed on my dick, which was all the way up her ass. Her sphincter grabbed my dick tightly.

Andrea was on top of my face and her hairless pubes were in my mouth as she threw her head back and came hard on my face. Claudette immediately was off my hand and on my tongue as Victoria came multiple times from my nimble fingers! Her mother's asshole was too much for me and I cried out. I was going to shoot.

"I'm going to come!" I said loudly. Andrea pulled me out of Donna's anus and then I spurted quite uncontrollably all over Andrea's face and into her open mouth. Claudette cleaned up my cock with her tongue and the other three shared my jism.

"I surrender! I need a break. Feed me and water me, please." I said.

"Horsey need water?" Donna quipped.

"Does our little stud horse need food?" Andrea asked me in her little girl voice.

"Yes, horsey need food and water." I said in a sing-song voice.

"To the kitchen, stallion!" said Claudette. The girls availed themselves of my bathrobe and other clothes they found. Donna was in one of my long sleeve button down shirts, and nothing else! Claudette was in a pair of my boxer briefs and nothing else! Vicky was in my fuzzy white bathrobe and Andrea was in one of my tee shirts which did not quite cover her wet labia. I just went naked. Fuck it.

I was getting ready to make some burgers and salad or maybe an omelet, when the front doorbell rang. Who the fuck was ringing my doorbell?

"Would you get that please Vicky? You have the most coverage." I asked her.

She was at the door for just a second. She came back.

"It's your neighbor. She wants to talk to you." Victoria said.

I put on my red 'kiss the cook' apron which mostly covered my front. I went to the door. My ass was pretty much uncovered. It was my neighbor from the other side.

She was a big, beautiful, black woman who was also a police captain in the local community police department. I had been flirting with her for years, but she never once let it go forward. She was nice and polite, but very reserved. She was in a tee shirt and cutoff jean shorts and sneakers. She was quite obviously working outside.

"Wanda! Hi. Long time no see. How are you?" I said.

"Don, I must tell you I am very concerned. Over the last hour I have heard women screaming in your home. I want to speak with whoever was yelling and screaming. What is going on here Donald?" She was thinking that I was raping someone maybe? She was looking at my apron and my bulge where my dick was.

"We're just having a little impromptu gang bang." I smiled weakly.

"Funny Don. You are gang banging a woman?" She was so deadly serious now.

"Well actually, no. I was the one getting gangbanged, not a woman. That was me screaming in ecstasy!" I quipped. I smiled.

"Donald, you are so full of shit!" She giggled.

All the women were done in the kitchen and they were serving food in the dining room.

"Ok Wanda, don't believe me. Come on, are you on duty? Would you like a bite to eat and a glass of wine or beer?"

"No, today is my day off and I was trimming the bushes when I head a woman screaming. She was screaming her head off. I wouldn't mind a little bite to eat, but I don't want to be any trouble."

"Come on Wanda. I used to be a short order cook. It's no problem at all. Come on in the kitchen, have a drink or a cup of coffee. Girls, this is my neighbor, Captain Wanda Dickert. She heard some screaming, and she wants to ask you girls a few questions."

"Young lady, who are you and how old are you? Were you screaming?" Wanda asked Andrea, probably because she was obviously the youngest girl there.

"I'm Andrea Bianca. You may have heard me um... screaming. Don took my cherry today. He must have made me come twenty or thirty times today. I'm afraid I can't help but scream. He is so damned wonderful." She beamed at me, and then back at the captain.

"And how old are you Andrea?" Wanda was really looking at me like I was a pervert.

"Just turned nineteen a month ago. I'll be attending state college in the fall," she spoke.

"And who might you be?" She looked at Claud.

"I'm Claudette Bianca. I'm twenty, and I'm going to Lehigh for engineering. I may have gotten a bit loud with my boyfriend here." She pointed at me.

"He's my boyfriend!" Vicky almost yelled.

"No, he is mine!" Andi did yell.

"Will you girls stop with the possessiveness please! I will be all of you, each of you, your boyfriend. At least 'till you all decide to move on. I am well aware of our age gap... I'm fairly certain that the right young man will come along and these young beautiful woman will be gone like the wind, and I will be a thing of the past, just a loving memory that everyone will cherish."

"Wait a second here. You fucked all three of these girls here?" Wanda looked at me again in disbelief.

"Wait a second. What am I? Chopped liver? I'm fucking him as well. Dammit, I fucked him first there youngsters!" Donna interjected with great indignation. I was some kind of prize now? When did this happen?

"Who are you?" Wanda asked Donna.

"I'm Donna Bianca, I'm these three dirty little girl's Mother. I've been fucking Don all day. I do scream a bit too. I'm leaving my fucking dirty, rotten, cheating, no good, rat prick of a damned husband for Don here." She explained to the cop.

"Why?" Wanda asked.

"After twenty years of marriage, my husband...all of a sudden!... He wants us to have an 'open' marriage. He is in New York city right now fucking his eighteen year old personal slut assistant. She had a baby last year, and I suspect the infant is his. He makes me so mad! I want to scream!" Donna was upset.

"I thought she was his secretary mom?" Andrea added.

"Who fucking cares? She is just his god damned slut whore. I want to kill the little bitch. We had words about this... So he told me to try out Don. He fucking TOLD ME TO TRY OUT DON!" Her eyes were ablaze with unmitigated anger. She was weeping as well. Donna put her hand on my shoulder. I put my hand on hers. She shuddered.

She continued, "Well, the thing is... Um. Ahhh. Well...Err. Things went really well between Don and me. I love him. He defended my little daughter here from a huge creep at the store today. He cooks! And he is great in bed. My daughters really love him too. He's fucked all of us, and got all of us off numerous times. He is a hot stallion in bed." She touched my face gently with her hand. Donna was effusive in her praise of me. "You should see his dick. Don, show her why we all scream." She motioned for me to whip it out.

"Oh come on. I'm sure she has no desire to look at my dick. Do you Wanda?" I looked at my neighbor. Her eyes were glued to my bulge. She definitely wanted to look at all the evidence of why there were women making primal noises in my bedroom.

"Sure, why not. I do love looking at a nice dick. I'd like to see what all the fuss is about." Wanda did not seem to be too interested in me, except as a potential rapist. Yeah right. One man raping FOUR WOMEN! Superman I am not! Not too fucking likely. I WISH I could do that, not that I ever would.

Andrea lifted off my apron and there was my sleeping cock. She stroked my dick. I started to get hard. She loved to jerk off my dick. She put her tongue on me and licked up and down the shaft.

"That is a very nice stroke to get me hard. Thank you Andrea. Ugh." It was starting to get really hard now and Andrea's hand was a blur, she was jerking me way too fast. Wanda stared at my cock sticking out from my body. She looked transfixed on my hardening dick. Andrea finally just stopped jerking me off. I think her arm was tired.

"Wanda, you want to suck his dick? You're salivating!" Donna asked the staring woman. Wanda never took her eyes off my dick.

"Yes, if you girls don't mind, I want to suck and fuck your boyfriend. It's been so long since I had a nice cock in me. May I PLEASE? It's such a nice big piece of meat!" She was asking the women, not me!

"As long as we all get to watch you. Do you want Don to use a condom?"

"Hell no! I would love it if he got me pregnant! Look at him. He is so beautiful." I could not believe my black cop neighbor had that high opinion of me! Never a single word in all these years!

Next thing I know, Wanda was up and down in my lap as her soaking wet, hot, squeezing pussy grabbed my dick and she was fast making me come. Two girls heads were sucking on her big fat, almost black nipples. Donna was kissing her neck and then lips and Victoria was rubbing Wanda's clit as she and I fucked like crazy. Wanda was screaming her head off as she came like a freight train. I couldn't help but come as her tight cunt spasmed hard on my cock. Wanda was a grabber! Her cunt grabbed me like a wonderful wet vice! A hot, wet, and strong vice. I came very hard and Wanda came with me. It was too much! I passed out in happy delirium.

I woke up with as the sun was going down. I was in bed with Wanda's head on my left shoulder and Donna's head on my right. Both women continued to hold my dick in a death grip even though both beauties were fast asleep. How do they do that? I had to get up to pee badly. Both women had drooled spit on my shoulders and chest. Both were stark naked and from the looks of it, happy. Both women continued to smile in their sleep. I gently disengaged both women's hands from Mr Happy and I got to the toilet in the nick of time. Donna almost ran into the bathroom.

"What?" I said rather stupidly. As I was pissing.

"May I hold him? Please?" She asked me in a rush.

"Ok, but I'm almost done."

Donna grabbed my dick and pointed it straight at her own clit. She was going to clean this piss mess up tomorrow for sure. She only took a few wet seconds of my piss on her clit, and she got off good. I think it was more from the dirtiness of the act than the pee stimulation itself! Nevertheless, she had an orgasm, however small.

I was going to get up, and in comes the chocolate goddess, Wanda. Smiling.

"You dirty girl you. He's not out of bed two minutes and your hand is on his goods." Wanda was kidding around.

"Hey, you snooze, you lose!" Donna replied with a smile. As quick as a wink, Wanda was on her knees in front of me and about to suck my cock.

"Wanda, I just pissed. I didn't..." I stopped talking because she was sucking on my cock, just like a mad woman. Her head was bobbing up and down, very fast! She was very impressive as she had me hard as a rock. She stopped long enough to say something.

"I don't mind sharing if I get you. I can live with a couple of drops of piss in my mouth, as long as it's your piss. You want to fuck a fat black girl?" She looked at me with her beautiful deep brown eyes. She was smiling and she was fuckin' gorgeous.

"Wanda, you are not fat at all! Look at those beautiful, magnificent mammaries of yours! Look at that great gorgeous, perfect ass! You are a true gift from heaven above, and you are not fat at all. You are wonderfully, and delightfully voluptuous. When I'm alone, I'm going to jerk off just thinking about you and your superb beautiful body!"

"You say the nicest things to me!" Wanda said and she beamed at me.

"What about chopped liver here? You haven't forgotten about me have you?"Donna complained.

"No way Donna. How many times have you and I made love today? Do you think that I could ever forget you? Have I ever failed you in the bedroom or kitchen, or dining room, or..."

"No. But I get a little bit jealous. She has bigger tits and great nipples. You passed out after she fucked you. You never did that with me. She's so gorgeous and perfect. Are you going to drop me for her?" Her eyes were full of real fear.

"Hell NO! Wanda, tell her that you just want a one night stand and you are not interested in a relationship. I have heard you say that many, many times."

"I would like to be one of your women very much Don, and not just once. But I can't steal you from this wonderful woman. Besides, I have a tiny confession to make. First, I have loved you from afar for years Don. When your wife went crackers, and turned into a slut, I used to come over here and hug you. But you did not notice me, as you were so upset at the time. That love has never gone away. Second. I... I like girls too. I am very attracted to you Donna. Could you and I play together? I have hid my real feelings for years. I'm a true bisexual." Donna was truly stunned when she heard that.

"I don't know if I am bi or not Wanda. But I have had a few girl-girl experiences and I enjoyed them. We could try? I want most of the sex with Don with us, cause we both like his big fat dick." They both smiled and nodded. I've got such dirty, naughty girls!

"You certainly won't get any argument from me on that Donna. When your lovely daughters were sucking on both of my tits and Don stretching me down below, I almost exploded in orgasm rushing through me. As for our bodies, I am so jealous of yours! You are so beautiful and so stunning. I wish I could have a gorgeous figure like yours!" Wanda admitted to Donna. Donna looked very surprised. She was about to deny her own beauty when I threw in my two cents worth.