New Swinging Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I had to clean up and mow the lawn for the two houses, and my lovely police chief neighbor said if I mowed her lawn she would fuck me... so I did all three lawns! My black neighbor has such a nice tight pussy, and she loves it when I suck on her huge dark hooters. Wanda is very nice and sexy. Best pay I ever got for mowing a lawn! She admitted she would have fucked me even if I had not mowed her grass! She filled me in on her investigation, after she fucked the shit out of me. She made me come three times! What a sexy woman.

She found my old neighbor's security system. I had never even touched it, as it was quite outdated. It had a continuous tape loop, it recorded over itself after 72 hours. Someone had put in a cloud shunt, which kept all the data and sent it to the cloud, but I didn't know too much about it. Hey, it worked! The tape was sorta unnecessary at that point.

"We found one of the security cameras pointed almost directly at the punch bowl. Guess who put in date rape drugs in the citrus punch?"

"Not her husband!" I was truly shocked.

"Yup. But he was not the only one! Three other guys spiked the punch with various drugs. There were eight women who passed out, and the district attorney thinks he can get about thirty convictions from just the physical evidence alone! We expect some folks to roll over, and cut a few deals against their 'friends', so that number may rise." She kissed my cheek. She was smiling that she had done her job, and that the bad guys were not getting away with it!

"You were so brave against those young perps, trying to break down your door! Did you forget about your own video security cameras? After you kicked their asses, we went into the system and identified them as trying to break into your home, and they all got charged with attempted home invasion. We also charged them with battery, although the way you put them into the hospital probably will be used as a mitigating circumstance in court. I think those boys were trying to get to the girls, but I don't have enough evidence to build that case." She looked at me. "I was not going to let them touch any of the girls, but you didn't know that, and jumped right in and kicked their asses. I was dealing with all the other shit from the party from hell and I am glad that you took care of that bunch of idiots. Thank you!" She kissed me hard. That explains why she didn't just shoot the fuckers. I was glad to be of assistance!

"They are welcome to try again! This time I won't go so easy on them!" I grinned. I had to load up my old double barrel shotguns. I showed her. She loved the old guns.

"You are my hero!" She looked at me with stars in her eyes.

Wanda was so happy and seemingly enchanted. How did I get so lucky? Wanda was kissing me and hugging me like crazy.

"Wanda, don't count yourself short. I find you are ten times the hero I am. Putting all these miscreants behind bars for a while! You are brilliant and beautiful as well. Without you, these bastards probably would have got away with all of it. Because of your efforts, they will get a nice long time to reflect on the error of their ways. I am grateful for your superior police work. I want to thank you personally later on, if you're up for it!" I smiled a very dirty smile. "Would you like to catch a drink?" I needed one after she drained me so thoroughly!

"No can do my darlin'. It would hurt our baby." She gazed at me. My eyes got wide! She smiled at me and patted her stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her. I was kissing her and hugging her. I can't believe I seem to be batting a thousand! I was going to start my own day care center!

"I'm telling you right now! Give me some more sug-" I interrupted her with many many kisses. I was definitely giving my policewoman all the sugar she wanted! She hugged me and I hugged her right back.

After many discussions, I was going to marry Donna. We also planned a "non-state" sanctioned wedding for all the other beautiful girls in my life. It just wasn't part of the state system because the state does not recognize weddings with five brides! They call that bigamy. Oh well! I still think the young girls might change their minds if they find a young boy, but none of them agree with that. They all say, "To the death!". With all these cute little babies running around, that might not be too long for me! I am the proud papa of all these rugrats. I am changing diapers and loving my children.

My darling betrothed Donna did something sort of against my wishes. She invited my daughters and grandchildren to our nuptials. I thought about it, and it did not matter. Neither of those ungrateful little bitches are going to show up to the wedding. Especially after I read the invite:

"Dear evil daughters, after the terrible way you have treated your kind and loving father, I don't expect you to show up, but you are his family and he loves you even though you blame him for your mother's demise. Too bad you don't want to hear the truth about your dirty skank cheating mom. She did not die of cancer. She had AIDS long before the cancer. Your kind and loving dad never ever cheated. He did not have anything to do with your mom's diseases. And for his love and kindness, you two disowned him. Fuck you two pieces of shit. I hope you don't show up to further hurt a good man. I am inviting you out of love and respect for him. Don't hurt him again. Last time almost killed him.

Be nice and stay away from us."

Wow. That was definitely a double barrel invitation! I doubt they will show up no matter what she says.

Two days before the wedding there were two SUVs in my driveway. My two daughters, Pat and Laurie, got out and walked towards me. I held open my arms and hugged both women. Is the war over? I don't know, too early to tell. I never was in a fight with them. So we will see. Jesus I hope so. I have prayed for this day so many times. Thank you Dear God. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

"Some lawyer sent us a bunch of horrible pictures of mom. She was doing very bad things. Hundreds of photos, and videos too. Why didn't you stop her?" My oldest daughter Patricia asked me. Right to the point.

"I did try. I tried again and again, and again...until I almost got arrested! At a certain point, it was clear to me that she sincerely WANTED to do those things. We were done. She stopped loving or respecting me at that point. She chose not to use condoms fucking all those different men! Then she got very sick. I stayed by her side as much as I could. It killed me to know this was easily preventable, but this was what she actually chose to do.

"She died doing what she loved. That was just not me. It was so bad I got DNA tests done on both of you. I needed to know for sure. Thank God she was still my wife back when you were born. I have wondered why she basically went crazy, you know?

My counselor pointed out that some women, and for that matter some men too, well they go a bit nuts at a certain age. Or possibly she might have been drugged into it... but then why continue after the drugs are long gone?

The bastard that gave my deceased wife the first dose of drugs was still in my sights. I don't know why, not sure of the when, but I may yet go to prison for fuckin' up the who! I'm lucky I didn't kill the fuckin' bastard. He still makes me angry to this very day. I hold him at least partly responsible for destroying my life and marriage. Most of the blame has to rest with my dead ex-wife. But that certainly doesn't exonerate him.

If he ever goes within ten miles of my daughters or my women folk, I will hunt him down and kill him this time. I have him under surveillance 24/7. It gives my security guys something to do, and it sharpens their skills.

My daughters both looked sad and dejected. "Dad, we're both sorry about this whole thing. Mommy meant so much to both of us, you know?" Lorrie was near tears again. Pat looked terrible too.

"I know honey, she meant the world to me too... until she got her sex hobby. I could only take so much abuse. That's why I divorced her.

"I am so very sorry about hurting both of you. That was never my intent, I assure you. I never stopped loving you both. I will always love you. I'm your dad." I hugged them and kissed them. They got to meet my bride and my new crop of kids, and I got to meet my grandchildren and two sons-in-law. We had lots of things to repair in our relationship, but now at least I have hope. I suppose I should be glad my daughters did not judge me too harshly for having so many mistresses. I surely did not plan things the way it all turned out, but I am not complaining one bit! They all seem to get along just fine. That is a miracle for sure.

The wedding was grand. The reception had a lot less booze as all the girls are pregnant again. No alcohol for pregnant women! I hope that I survive the wedding night! Oh Lord, have mercy!