New Swinging Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so beautiful, both of you! The reason why I passed out, I had come more times today than any other time in my entire life! You girls just wiped me out. I ran out of gas and sperm, I'm sure!"

"Well we will have to feed you steak and eggs for lots of protein so you can make more sperm!" Wanda said smiling. She turned around and kissed Donna, who returned the ardent kiss with equal vigor! Their breasts were smooshed together as they tongue wrestled. The sight of the two sexy women kissing and hugging was extremely beautiful and so erotic. I was hard as a rock watching the two lovelies going at it. I took turns addressing each woman's orgasmic needs and fantasies. Both women enjoyed having a person sucking on each tit -simultaneously being fingered by two people! Both women were giggling and then coming like crazy! Both women left me very happy and well fucked. I went to the diner to eat something and recover my stamina! For some reason the waitress kept looking at my face. So I just asked her.

"Hey, why are you looking at me funny. I do something wrong?"

"No,no, nothing like that! Go in the men's room and look in the mirror." she said. When I did, I saw lipstick marks from kisses, and several big hickies as well. I cleaned up and used cold water to try to lessen the severity of the bite marks. I did look a bit better. The waitress gave me a bowl of ice cubes, and that helped a bit as well. She was still giggling.

The next few days and nights were absolutely insane. During the day, either Donna or Wanda or both tried to fuck me to death. Wanda was a police shift supervisor, so I rarely saw her at night when she was working. Donna made a sincere attempt to either reconcile with her husband, or at least try to stop him from continuing to fuck his young woman.

Was she his PA or his executive secretary or what? I guess in the grand scheme of things, who cares? She was his work whore. Donna was making very good dinners which he rarely ate. He was hardly ever home. She was dressing in sexy lingerie and trying to fuck her husband, but that went nowhere.

Several weeks went by, almost a month. Al announced that he would have a huge swingers party for their regular swinger friends, and maybe a few more that he'd met. This was going to take place on Friday night.

I was requested to have the girls over at my house that night, but this was a stupid request. They were all in my house already, each with her own room, but they were all in my bed every night, at least one of the the trio, but sometimes two or three. The three of them very well might fuck me to death! They did not mind sharing me and fucked me hard all the time. I did not know how many times I was coming every day, but I was determined to be the best damn lover that any of the girls ever had, and I am so thankful for Cialis and Viagra! There were no complaints from any of the girls! That was unusual in itself! I had taken special steps to make sure they were all somewhat happy, and not just from sex.

I gave massages. Every single day, as the girls got back from college, I would massage their bodies and help with whatever each girl had a problem with in school. I also cleaned up their rooms. I had a maid service in twice a week, plus I did it daily and the girls did appreciate it very much. Who doesn't like a good clean place?

I fed them. Morning, noon and night... My kitchen got a good workout. Nobody was going to go hungry in my house. Not now, not ever! The girls did complain about all the extra calories that I was feeding them, but I never ever threw any food away! Occasionally Wanda would stop in and I made her breakfast or dinner, and then rubbed her all over! Sometimes she just jumped in bed with me, and I held her, or made sweet slow love to her. Most times she tried to kill me with kindness. She sometimes fucked me like she was on FIRE. Her snapper made me come uncontrollably. What a marvelous pussy she had!

The girls were working hard at their education. I helped them with the costs. The books and material needed for college was not chump change, and I just helped them wherever they had a need. I certainly had enough money to do this, so why not? One single chem text book was almost four hundred dollars! So the help was met with huge "Thank you, thank you, Mmmmmm." Kisses were part of that last word. I did like how grateful those gorgeous and perfect girls were! I can't believe I'm with these young beautiful girls!

There was no "quid pro quo" involved here. I did not ask for all the sex I was getting. The girls all loved sleeping in my bed, and in my arms. I think they felt protected. I would die before I let anything happen to any of them, and they all knew that.

It was rough on me. Even with Donna trying to repair her marriage, she was still fucking me to within an inch of my life! This always followed right after her husband's rejection of her advances. I knew it was her trying to reclaim her sexuality after the way her husband hurt her, but it was "love" as far as my own feelings towards her. I told her that every time I was with her. I hope that she feels that way towards me, even if it's just a little. I know that she has to try to fix her own marriage, as she was trying, really TRYING to repair and rebuild her relationship with her dirty cheating husband. He has been fucking all his assistants for so many years that he has really forgotten all about his lovely wife. I overheard him discussing one of his assistant's child- which apparently was his boy. Wait, didn't he have a P/A, a secretary, and a teaching assistant?! How many extra babies did he have? Was Donna aware of this?

I had the stupid or maybe brilliant idea I should record him on my phone, and I let Donna know about this new development! I should even thank him for that, as it drove Donna further into my open arms! After what had happened with my ex wife, this was my first time feeling like I did... For a long time. Desired.

I had a thought, and called my old friend the PI and discussed the whole situation. Could he provide me with a dossier on Al, Donna's husband? Find out and document everything about this guy? Of course he could. I gave him a very substantial check to get it done. Donna was worth every penny. I'm not sure what he did, but he got all the goods on this super-intelligent cheater. He was no match for my private investigator.

So between Wanda, the sexy, buxom, and beautiful black neighbor, the three gorgeous young girls: Andi, Vicky, and Claudia, and their sexy stressed out mother Donna, I was headed for an early grave with a huge smile on my face! Then Friday night happened. The party from hell! What a fuck up that was! It was supposed to be fun, but wound up being a damn nightmare.

~~~~~~~~

I know that I had agreed to my tenant having his adult parties, but I was not quite prepared for the reality of it. There must have been at least fifty cars all over the place, parked on the lawn, the driveway and on the street. Where we lived out in the country, it was more like a country road than a street. No sidewalks or any streetlamps. There were a lot of New York license plates.

There was a boom box going, some folks dancing, some drinking, some smoking. No, not tobacco smoking either! There was lots of kissing and hugging, groping and gasping as well. People fucking everywhere! I kept getting hit on by very good looking women as I walked around looking for Donna. Some of the women were extremely attractive. Many were stark naked! They all wanted to fuck me! I had no idea why all of a sudden I was popular among women. All these years and I couldn't even get a decent date!

I passed by a huge punch bowl next to the mixed drink station. There was a young man bartending there and a food table next to the bar. The shindig was catered! I kept a watchful eye out for underage kids and thank goodness I did not find any. Everyone had to wear a bracelet. Black was just looking. Green was for straight fucking. Pink was gay or lesbian. Stripped was both. You get the idea. Mine was gold, as I owned the property. People kept thanking me for such a great time! I kept moving, wondering where the hell Donna was. Now I was concerned.

I heard a scream from the house, so I went running. It was not so much a scream from pain though. I found Donna. I had to pass several of the bedrooms, all filled with clusterfucks going on. Donna was on all fours with a cock in her mouth and both ass and pussy filled. Her eyes were closed. She was out like a light. I started removing guys. They were pretty pissed at me. They were unaware that Donna was unconscious. Assholes! Fucking an unconscious woman was so wrong on so many levels.

"Hey man, wait your fucking turn!" One of the partiers was not happy with being ejected from Donna. I had enough from these pricks.

"First off, I own the place. Second, she is passed out. You assholes are basically raping her. Whose bright idea was that? The cops should be here in a few minutes. Where are her clothes? I think all you boys are going to jail." As I said that, I have never seen naked guys move so fast. Houdini could not have disappeared as quickly as these fuckers did.

I picked up Donna and headed down to the front door. People were getting out of the way. I had a young woman help me get her out the door. I checked her vitals and she was barely breathing. I looked at the young woman.

"Dial 911. We need an ambulance, stat! We better see if anyone else has passed out. This is not good." I knew Donna was not a big drinker or drug user, so something got slipped into her drink. She said to me before the party that she wasn't going to participate no matter what her asshole husband said. I took her over to my house (the little one I lived in) and there was a group of guys at my door, apparently trying to force their way into my house. Not on my watch they weren't!

"Clear out, that house is not part of the party!" I told them.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I own both houses asshole so you can just hit the road. I'm calling the DA and let the lab guys in." The guys cleared out quickly. There was Wanda and she was in her cop clothes.

"I'm going to go to the hospital with Donna!" I was tired of waiting for the damn ambulance. I touched Wanda's arm and gave her a look. We got Donna into my car. I was out of there. I jumped in my car and was headed to the hospital when I got a call.

"Don. Those creeps are back! I think they saw you leave for the hospital and they're trying to break into your house!" Wanda told me. They were after the girls I am quite sure.

I turned the car around in a split second and I was doing a hundred miles an hour or so to get back to the house. I got there as one of the idiots was trying to use a crowbar on my door. There were about five or six of them. No problem! I felt the need to take out my aggression, and these assholes were perfect targets.

I jumped out of the car and started fighting these guys tooth and nail. I put three down and then the rest got smart and ran off, but not before I tagged each of them good! I called the cops again and I got them to come and get rid of the trash. I finally got to knock on the door. The girls were already in a terrible mood and those assholes just made it way worse. The girls clung to me. They were terrified. Wanda was with them, but she was extremely busy. Way too much shit happening at this party. Cops started showing up, but still no ambulance! Damn it.

"Come on. Lets all of us go to the hospital." We did just that.

We made it in record time. Wanda couldn't leave, but she kissed me, and said a quick prayer for Donna.

~~~~~~~~

"Another 5 minutes without treatment could have been tragic. Death or perhaps brain damage. Now though, I think she is going to make a full and complete recovery. All her indications are positive, and she herself has a positive mental outlook, so I have no reason not to be positive either!" The doc was happy so I was too!

"Doc, what about her memory? What about her emotions?" I asked him.

"I'm not a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but in that respect that particular drug combination... Well she won't remember any of the event. From the horrific details the police chief told me on the phone, I'm sure that is a good thing. Don't press her to try to remember. She may remember some of the event over time, but we don't know and won't know because of the amount of drugs in her system. It's better that she remember things slowly, so she can adjust and deal with her own feelings. Do not press her for details! She was forcibly raped as far as we are concerned, and she needs to take as much time as needed for her to heal!" He was firm about her treatment.

"At least the baby is ok. By our observation the pregnancy will only be minimally affected, thank God. You should have notified us before we took xrays, but she only had one xray in her pelvic area, so we think the fetus is still viable. She did have to have a few stitches in her vagina and her anus from the violent event..." He went on and on, but I wasn't listening.

"WAIT A SECOND DOC! SHE'S PREGNANT!? FROM THE RAPE!?" I was almost screaming as the doctor spoke so damn nonchalantly. I felt like wringing his neck.

"Oh no! She's at least eight to ten weeks along. I thought you knew! Congratulations!" the doc happily told me. He shook my hand. How did he know that I was the father? Somehow I just knew that I was the dad to be! He knew as well! I can't believe that I'm going to be a papa again! I'm so happy. I wonder why Donna did not tell me?

~~~~~~~~

I walked in a daze back to the waiting room to face the three beautiful women. No, there was Wanda too, so it was four beautiful women.

"I cornered the doctor. He will be along shortly to answer any questions you may have about your mom. She is going to be okay. However, she will probably not have any memories of the party or the rape. There is one big thing I found out. Your mother is about two months pregnant. The baby is fine, although she did get x rayed by accident, but only once." I had to sit down, I was happy and sad and tired too.

"Um Don. I am pregnant as well I... You are my baby's daddy!" Andrea announced to me and her sisters. She was very proud to be my baby mama. She held me tight in her arms. We kissed and Andrea looked so happy. She was glowing for sure. Now I was smiling! I must be insane as I am the father to a teenager's baby! On the other hand, she slept in my bed almost every night. She swore she loved me. I would just deal with it. I did love Andi.

Then Vicky spoke up. "Well, with all the excitement from the last few days, I haven't had time to get a test yet. But I did miss my last period. Also, I have been throwing up almost every day for a while now. So I'm guessing you are my baby's father as well Don. You are the only man for me! Thank you for that. I love you Don!" Victoria spoke with a huge smile on her face. She hugged me and kissed me as hard as she could. I was a bit surprised! Fuck it, I was completely surprised by this happy turn of events! Three babies! All mine! Wow! My smile was wall to wall now. However, Claudette looked at me with a look of anger and upset. Why?

Without a word, Claudette grabbed my hand and pulled me towards an empty patient's room and the bed. She had a plan! She was undressing as she kissed me hard. Actually, I was hard! Hard as steel.

"What's going on here Claud? Why are you dragging me to this room?" I figured she wanted to fuck, but?... in a hospital bed? What the hell?

"I'm certainly not going to let my sisters get pregnant without me! Come on Don, I need a few more hot sperm injections. I need your little swimmers inside me! Let's go, my stud horse! We need to mount up and ride!" She gave me "the look". I was a goner. I can't resist "the look". No man can. She had me at swimmers! She wanted to fuck me, and I was powerless to stop her! She reeked of sex hormones, and I wanted her very badly! Her clothes had vanished like a magic trick, and her curvy, sexy hourglass shape was before me, wide open and inviting me in. We kissed and kissed. She wanted to fuck me so bad, and I wasn't going fast enough for her. She sucked my cock like crazy.

Claud got up on top and fucked me silly. She made me come so hard with her tight little cunt! I was still balls deep in her marvelous muff. Her hot pussy did great things to my hard dick, I was coming so fast and hard a second time, it was insane! She had hard climaxed right along with me, and now we held each other tightly. I was still balls deep in the sexy goddess. She was still grasping me with her talented cunt. She must have learned that from her mother. She wept in my arms and I gave her the question look.

"I'm just so happy in your loving arms. I don't ever want to leave you Don. After this baby, I was thinking about three more. You make me so very happy and so satisfied. I love you. " She pushed her head into the crook of my neck, and I admired the sexy naked woman demanding my sperm in her womb. I did love her and her sisters and her mom and the neighbor too. I'm such a man slut. I must be nuts. But I felt I had a duty to fulfill with each of my girls. Claudette held me right as she kissed me again and again.

"I love you too. Will you be able to share me with your sisters and mother?" I asked her.

"I think so. It's nice to have my mom and crazy sisters with me. I think they all love you. I think they would die for you. I know that I would. I think you would gladly die for any and all of us, wouldn't you?" Of course I would, and gladly too! She hugged me like she never wanted to stop.

"You are mine now Don. I need you every single day. I love you. Hold me." I was still balls deep in Claudette, and she was not letting go! I heard a noise. I looked at the door. Three women stood there. They were all staring at us, balling in their hospital room. Oh well! We were caught, still in the act. Shit!

There were two nurses and a lovely Spanish housekeeper watching us fuck. They were all very curious about my, um... equipment.

"Excuse me, but you can't just come in here and fuck!" One of the nurses said. But she licked her lips! She stared at Mr Happy.

"I suppose that you three want some too? Don, you want to take care of these three lovely girls?" Claud asked me. She didn't seem to mind sharing me at all. Did she just pimp me out?

"I doubt they want me." I said. Claudette jumped off me.

"Do you girls want to try out my stud here? In exchange, you would forget about what we did. Please? What do you think?" She was such a fast thinker.

"Really? He's willing to take care of all of us? I'm Michelle." She was a cute brunette. She smiled a sexy smile. She was in scrubs. She was also staring at my erection. Damn if she did not lick her lips, the dirty girl!

"I'm Pamela!" She looked like she wanted to eat me up. She was in a nurse's uniform. She was also not looking in my eyes.

"Soy Consuela!" The gorgeous dark haired Hispanic woman looked like sex personified. She might fuck me to death! She had a huge pair of tits and a generous behind. She locked eyes with me. Jesus, Consuela was so beautiful and sexy! She gave me the look. Oh shit! I know what she wants without a translator. She was undressing quickly.

Five minutes later, Michelle was on my face, Consuela was on top fucking me, and I had two fingers in Pamela's tight little pussy. Forty minutes later all three were sated, at least temporarily! Big smiles all around. All was forgotten and forgiven about the room. I wondered if I got any of these beautiful girls pregnant? None wanted to use birth control! I was fairly tired, and slept in the happy pile of women. I was going to have quite a brood soon. I felt very happy and satisfied. This feeling had been missing from my life for a long, long time. I felt... needed! Maybe even desired a little bit.