New Territories

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Logan and Rory. Vaginal. Anal teasing.
1.8k words
4.67
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

Rory and Logan have reunited after 5 years apart. Post AYITL. Everyone in their late 30s. Logan looks a lot more like Dr. Conrad Hawkins these days (including the beard and has a bunch of tattoos), and Rory wears glasses (think of Emily in The Handmaid's tale pre-Gilead). Logan has been divorced, and Rory has had a baby with Jess in the meanwhile, but they're broken up for years too.

----

"How did today go for you?" Logan asked, having just arrived at Rory's place, after the initial greetings. Rory had just been over to dinner at her mother's place, with Luke, Jess and their daughter.

"Okay," Rory replied, and returned from the kitchen with a glass of water which she gulped down, unable to elaborate.

Logan raised his eyebrows wondering if that was it.

Rory let out of a small burp, having swallowed it all a little too fast. The burp made him smile, adoring how cute she could be in her naturalness.

"I mean...," Rory began. "It was just kind of awkward, I guess," Rory replied, knowing that more than anything Logan was asking about her and Jess and that whole dynamic. "But I did get mom on board this much that we're having coffee with her on Sunday," Rory explained, wanting for Logan and Lorelai to begin to interact again more.

"Wow," Logan smirked, and threw his head back a little, laughingly.

"What?" Rory asked.

"Nice way to lead up to that," Logan replied, a wide smile still plastered onto his lips. Clearly the last piece of news was what was really was making him nervous.

"You know her already. Hey, she knew you were Didi. She just wants me to be happy. She's hesitant herself, but I am sure you'll be fine. Besides, I'll be right there to save you, if you need me to," Rory said, playfully.

"You will, eh?" Logan nodded, and pulled her closer to him again, the thought of being saved by this ravishing woman in front of her creating a whole different type of fantasy in his mind.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I will," she assured in a cocky manner.

Rory kissed him then, letting this kiss linger longer than the previous ones, definitely expressing what she wanted from him tonight, just like on every night they'd been together. It was an insatiable thirst.

"Are you hungry, or... ready to head upstairs?" Rory asked, seductively, having had enough food for the day herself.

Logan replied with a broad smile, not really needing to reply with words.

It really only took them less than ten seconds to reach her bedroom, having a teenager-like pace to their actions, almost like expecting a parent to be home any minute. Shoes were scattered somewhere on the landing, clothing items trailing after them until Rory's gorgeous body, an utterly breathtaking black lace lingerie appeared from under Rory's clothes. Just the thought of her having worn that the whole day, through Thanksgiving dinner, sitting there right across the table from her ex, while Logan knew the reason she'd worn it had been him, not Jess. It didn't get much better than that.

The bra was underwired, but the cups were almost completely see through, same with the thong, her small landing strip trim showing through it.

Logan went straight for the bra cup, biting gently, playfully onto her breast, and licked her nipple through the fabric, causing her to chuckle.

"I thought you weren't hungry," Rory chuckled.

"Depends on the dish," Logan replied.

"I thought you'd like it," she murmured, feeling satisfied about her choise. She was going to need a whole other drawer for her selection of new underwear she was spending on these days.

"I do," he replied, appreciatively, and kissed her clavicle and moved up her neck, while casting away his own underwear.

Rory caressed his body, enjoying his abs and the feel of his skin under her palm, having genuinely grown to like the roughness the tattoos were adding to his former pretty-boy look. Of course there was nothing left of the boy in the man that stood in front of her now, as his beard brushed against her skin, heightening the inherent masculinity about him and the already fully aroused member pressed between them certainly didn't hurt the image either.

Rory could already feel the inside of her stomach twist, craving so much more of him. She climbed onto the bed in a cat-like manner, placed her glasses onto the bedside table and cast a look behind her, inviting.

Logan caressed her back, waist and thighs, leaving a trail of kisses on her shoulders and lower back, desperately wanting her already. The way her hips moved and back curved, spoke much of the same.

While he continued to cup her lace-covered breasts, his fingers moved between her thighs, and his fingers soon tapped around her mound through the fabric of her thong, pulling on the fabric firmly. Instinctively Rory splayed her legs open a little more like an invitation.

Logan leaned over her body, kissing her lips over her shoulder, then continued down her neck while he let his arousal casually brush against the material of her underwear. She'd soaked through the material already.

The way her hips were moving against him made him not hesitate much longer, and pulled down her lacy thong. The mixture of small playful slaps, rubs and slides along her slit were torturous now - frustrating and all-consuming, making Rory's eyes fall shut.

She made wave-like movement with her hips, desperate for more friction.

His hands reached under her, folded down the light cups of her bra and brushed against her nipples, squeezing them.

"You can try a little harder," Rory murmured, encouraging him.

Logan complied, exploring this new side of her. Sure, he'd tried a number of new things already, she just hadn't, until now, been so verbal about what she liked. Pregnancy had definitely changed her breasts, her nipples being longer, almost at a constant state of hardness, which was different from before when they were often quite soft, almost innocent. He'd always appreciated both, but this somehow felt more primal.

He pinched her nipple next, unsure if it was too hard, but instead of a yelp of scriek, she let out a guttural moan, full of pleasure.

As he did that, he let his firm arousal brush against her ass a little more, slowly moving it back and forth, both getting some friction himself and letting her know what was soon coming. He twisted the nipple between his fingers, stretching it slightly, and another moan followed.

Her nipples tingled after he'd repeated his actions on the other side as well.

The way his hands massaged her ass and back, made her let her knees give in and she gave up on the doggy position, remaining for now on her elbows, as she felt his weight on her.

Liking the idea of putting his weight on her, feeling closer to her like that, he breathed to the nape of her neck, murmuring words of adoration.

Soon a deep and rapid thrust made her groan in a mixture of sweet pain and pleasure as his member filled her.

Rory was clenching her fists, grabbing the bed sheet underneath her, in pleasure, as he continued to move, her nerve endings feeling like they were on fire, the fuse burning until it was expected to erupt into fireworks.

But there was a slight change of pace and angle, delaying the sweet release.

Her body transformed into pure bliss again soon enough, feeling all warm and fuzzy, before it stiffened and let the wave of pleasure wash over her. Several aftershocks followed, causing her core to ripple. Somehow, this time, Logan simply held still, and was not swept away with her internal spasms. He continued to move, though more slowly than before.

Rory smiled over her shoulder, gently grazing her lips with her teeth, feeling very flushed in her cheeks.

It was then Logan surprised her, as his wet thumb caressed over her sphincter.

The next look over her shoulder that she gave him spoke more of panic, though, and he recognized it.

"Just playing, don't worry," Logan calmed her. Even after all these years they still had uncharted territories in bed, and he desperately hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way - if needed he'd explain later.

Gently he continued to caress her ass, her juices having spread all around the inside of her thighs and ass, gently massaging it, as he continued to thrust into her slow and steady.

Rory was surprised by how good it felt, that slightly forbidden feeling, which accented what it was doing, deliciously.

His movements picked up again, pistoning in and out of her, holding on to her ass cheek with his fingers, while his thumb was relaxing her sphincter muscles and now already slipping into her with the tip of this finger.

"Ahh.., fuck," she moaned, having not expected that moment to feel that good. It actually felt a little scary, sensing the build up of another climax form, not knowing how that might feel like together with that type of stimuli, and pushed her face into her pillow. In part it was embarrassment, but in part also simply loosing herself in her emotions.

Her body arched and trembled, and collapsed into a puddle, as he found his release, several loads of his cum filling her. Another wave of pleasure overcame her as he slipped his thumb a little further, now about an inch deep, surprising her yet again how easily that happened. But damn - it was a good wave.

Laying there, spent, sticky and hot, Rory blushed more than usual, while Logan simply smiled at her.

"Was that okay?" Logan asked, some seconds later, needing to make sure, if he hadn't crossed a line.

Rory nodded, but was clearly feeling a little embarrassed. "A first time, wasn't so sure I had many of those left," she added, giggling nervously.

"Just so you know it's not because of something more I need. It can just feel pretty good for the receiver too," Logan explained, shrugging lightly.

"You've tried it?" Rory asked, sounding surprised.

"Both ways," Logan explained, wanting to make sure she got it that it had nothing to do with her having had a baby, and he kind of wanted her to maybe someday feel comfortable enough to experiment with him too.

He hated comparing her with Odette, but Odette most certainly hadn't had many inhibitions, which had kept them satisfied at least with the physical part of their relationship for quite some time. Scratching an itch, exploring one's limits, even if there was hardly any real love or passion connected to it. It was a lot like watching porn in that sense. But it had left him a lot more experienced as a result, and he found it silly to waste that if he could offer her more pleasure.

"Now I just feel old," Rory giggled.

"Nah, you're just left for me to corrupt," Logan added, with his sexy, devilish, smirk, and kissed her.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers