New Visions Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three of Isaac and Diana's eventful weekend.
1.5k words
4.31
1.5k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Chapter 3 -

The tide was receding from Diana's satisfying orgasm, and I was resting my jaw. I raised a hand from her thigh to massage my jowls. My fingers became coated with a mixture of both hers and my natural lubricants. I sniffed my fingers lightly, then my hand lowered to massage my stiffening prick. Offering a woman oral sex is absolutely one of my most favourite things to do, and the sensation of my own hand was electrifying after the heavy licking I had offered Diana just moments before.

"I'm grabbing a drink," I said, gently squeezing her knees before stepping away. "You thirsty?"

"Nope, I have a glass already," replied Diana.

I turned towards the bathroom, illuminated by an amber night-light and the dim blue that filtered in from the bedroom windows with their pale white blinds. My knees were pleased that it was my feet instead of them now pressing on the stone-tiled floor.

In the gentle orange glow of the bathroom night-light, I grabbed a drinking cup and swiftly poured myself some water. I downed it in two gulps, then set the cup aside, deciding to wash my face as well. I was determined to remove the last of the soap from my eyes before coming back to the evening's business. After rinsing up, I toweled off my face and decided to bring the towel back with me to the bed.

Diana had let one of her knees drop to one side. Her legs were now invitingly spread and even in the darkness I witnessed her languidly rubbing her mons with one hand and a breast with the other. As I drew near, my penis stirred again and I gripped it assertively. I felt it coursing to life in my one hand while the other found her upward knee and thigh. Her skin was cool and velvety-soft to the touch. She drew her hand from her lovely breasts to stroke my own hand, and we teasingly brushed fingertips, eager to be together.

"You are incredibly sexy, Di," I gently spoke while brushing her thigh. I watched her one hand gliding across her pubes and labia, and she intoned a simple "Hmm..." in agreement. She lowered her other thigh, now fully spreading before me, and stretched her legs so her feet brushed the outside of my thighs. Both of her hands found their way to the junction between her thighs, and I licked my lips as she caressed herself.

I dribbled some spit into my free hand, then rubbed it on my fully-erect penis. Now lubricated, I stroked with more urgency, driving my hand along its length. The squelching sound as my hand coursed around the head of my cock elicited another satisfied sigh from Diana.

"Let me do that," she said, "and you touch me instead." I lowered my knees to the mattress, and with both hands she grasped my awaiting cock. I sighed and eased myself onto the bed even further, brushing my hands onto the soft insides of her thighs. Her hands and deft fingers were both soothing and exciting to the touch. My excitement only doubled as she pressed my erection against her dampned pubic thatch.

Nestling our bodies together, I brushed the base and underside of my cock against her waiting labia. Soft, slick, and rushing with impressive warmth, the feeling of our sexes finally gliding together caused us both to gasp in ecstasy. We stilled ourselves for a moment, simply relishing the feeling of our most intimate parts finally meeting.

With the gentlest of tugs, Diana urged me to begin my motions. My hips began rocking forward and back, gingerly and almost undetectable at first, then with more confidence and passion as I continued. Now her fluids mingled with mine, and both of us grinned and sighed at the sounds issuing forth. Diana's hands began pressing my cock lower and closer to her entrance with every backward rocking of my hips. I began brushing my hands along her inner thighs, lightly gripping them with comforting caresses, shifting them slightly in preparation of my penetration.

Finally, she pressed the head of my penis low enough that it slid between her sopping wet pussy lips. We both froze for just a moment, paused in complete satisfaction. Her hand gripped around the shaft, and she pulled me lightly forward. My hips steadily pressed towards her, and with a rasping breath, I was buried inside her. Pausing once again, her outstretched fingers rested on my abdomen, and I shifted my hands to the outside of her thighs.

"Oh, Diana!" I breathed.

"Mmmmm...It's so good," she responded.

A few brief thrusts forward, and we physically meshed. I began driving forward and back, my cock surging into her clasping vulva. Instinctively my hands wrapped around her lean waist, and I adjusted my angle once again. Each thrust caused a vocal breath to escape first from her, then from me, as we began making love in earnest. Her fingernails dug into my forearms, urging me on with every thrust. My manhood was plowing into her up to its entire length, with her heels now pressing into the small of my back.

I bent down and forward, not wishing to slow my strokes, but wishing for us to kiss. Her hands shifted, gripping my face on either side, and she drew me forward for a steamy, breathy, consummation. Our tongues lashed and lapped at one another as our pelvises eagerly quivered, our bodies shifting back and forth on the tangled mass of blankets and sheets beneath us. My hands rose up so I could lose my fingers in her long, dark hair and trace her earlobes.

Gasping for breath, she leaned her head further back. Our lips parted, and I peppered her cheek and jawline with tender kisses and suckling. The warmth of her neck and throat on my lips was intoxicating, and I drew my tongue over her neck's contoured landscape. Another breathy escape from Diana and my pelvis was alive again, thrusting forward into her impossibly-wet sex. My cock was a throbbing mass of nerves and urges, driving both of us to heights of passion and lust. She repeated over and over again in time with our motions: "Yes...yes...Yes!...Yes..."

My hands gripped Diana's breasts now, with their stiff, tantalizing nipples. I eased my torso up and adjusted my angle once again. In the dim blue light of the night, I watched as my cock sluiced back and forth, our glistening natural lubricants providing an amazing slickness as we fucked. I groaned and reeled at the sight, and slowed for a moment, feeling the fire in my balls that signaled an approaching orgasm. Not wishing to cum just yet, I drew backward and instead grabbed at her thighs at the gentle crease where they met her hips. With a confident thrust forward that made both of us groan, I half-waddled backwards on the mattress while pressed deeply inside her. I drew her legs upward so her fantastic calves rested on the fronts of my shoulders, and I stood on the tiled floor.

I reached my hands around her waist once more, and then lifted her at the hips. I was now lifting her lower body off the mattress, determined to drive into her at that angle.

"Oh god," Diana said. "Oh, fuck yes!" I could feel my penis pressing against her depths and inner walls, my hands grasping her buttocks. My dick slid back and forth with non-stop intensity and lust-driven passions. With every thrust her hair played left and right and I watched her pert, luscious tits jiggle in time. "Oh, oh, oh fuck yes...Oh yes..."

The angle was immeasurably pleasing for both of us, and my cock was ready to burst. Diana's groans and sighs were haggard, breathy, and very nearly shouts. Her free hand slid its way up her sweat-slicked torso and fingers began vibrating feverishly against her clit. Even in the darkness I could see how swollen and slick her delicate pink flesh had become during our lovemaking.

With a strangled gasp of my own, my cock jolted and spurted inside her. In the next instant, Diana called out loud and stiffened her legs around my waist. The fluids coursing down over my balls and thighs seemed never-ending and hot as lava. Diana's arms were outstretched on the bed, masses of blankets clasped in her fists. My pelvis shuddered forward a few more times, and I gasped for breath. The stimulation was intoxicating and in my reverie my head lashed from side to side.

Her heels still pressed into my ass cheeks, Diana called out once more: "Oh, god Isaac! That was amazing...!"

"Oh yes, Di!" I answered. "Thank you so much." I lowered her hips back to the mattress as gently as possible, still buried to the hilt in her sex.

I bent down, and we kissed once more. She moaned into my mouth, and eventually I sank down to the mattress next to her.

"This has been so amazing, Diana," I said. "You are so amazing...This has been the most incredible vacation ever."

"Sounds like just what you needed, Ize," she replied. I couldn't argue with that.

~~to be continued~~