New Visions Pt. 04

Story Info
Isaac and Diana's lively evening concludes.
3.4k words
3.67
693
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still catching my breath, with the cool breeze of the air conditioning wafting over my damp penis, I reached one arm around to encircle Diana in an embrace. My other arm arced off to the side of the mattress, searching for the spare towel I had brought in with me earlier from the bathroom. Diana curled on to her side, nestling in closer to me in the dark. Her hand lightly brushed my torso, and she scratched idly at my chest hair.

I reached over to her with the towel in the hand on my opposite side, and looked at her form in the darkness. "Did you want this?" I asked her. The towel draped over her ribs, and she reared up slightly to regard it.

"Ah, thanks," she said, and I passed it to her. She spread her legs and then tucked the towel between them. "You tired?"

I grinned in the dim blue light that peeped in from the shaded windows. "Want to go for another round?"

"You need some time, don't you?" she asked sardonically. She brushed the towel over my still-cooling, still flaccid member now jumping feebly in expectation. "Ha! A little somethin's happenin' there, isn't it?" Through the towel, I could feel her gentle ministrations.

I laughed lightly and turned to her. "Let's just see what happens, eh?" Turning more completely to her, I tightened my embrace, and as I leaned in for a kiss I brought my other hand up to stroke her belly, inching up toward her breasts.

We shared a tender laugh between kisses, our bodies easing closer in proximity. One of my hands threaded its fingers through her hair, while the other massaged one of her fantastic breasts. Our tongues tapped and encircled one another, our breaths showing that we'd been so soon reinvigorated. I pressed my stiffening prick into the fluffy towel clamped between her legs, and brought my free hand from her breast down to the velvety-smooth skin of her side, and then her flank, to finally caress an ass-cheek.

She moaned a surprised kind of sound, and I could feel her grin as she pulled momentarily away from our kiss. "...Really?" she asked.

Not one to turn down such an opportunity without a fight, I replied, "Ready when you are, Diana." The hand I used to cup her butt slid further down to clasp her thigh, and I drew it upward to drape it across my own. I reveled in the tautness of her ass-muscles, and crisscrossed her cheek with light scratches of my fingers. She squirmed and peppered me with more quick kisses.

"I'm kidding, not kidding," she replied. "A break will be good. Let me grab some more water."

I nodded, likely unseen, then eased my fingers into a gentle massage. "Sure, darlin'." She turned on the bed, rolling away, and I grinned as my fingers traced her graceful waist and hips. My other hand's fingers disentangled themselves from her hair before she left the bed, and I made sure not to pull any of it when she stood.

With Diana across the room, I sat up with a grunt. I decided that prepping for actual sleep wouldn't be bad, so I shook out the blankets and sheets, then shimmied my way underneath, making sure they were pulled back invitingly for when she returned. A moment later, the sound of her padding feet heralded her return, and I lifted the blanket for her to lay down once again.

Diana slid into bed, her cooled body eager to absorb warmth from mine. "Here's some water," she said, and passed me a glass. I leaned upward, took a gulp, then returned it to her hand. She leaned towards the nightstand, her ass pressed into me, and my free hand stroked along her spine. She settled into the sheets beside me, grabbing my arm to wrap her in another spoony embrace. Diana's body nestled within the wrap of my legs and arms. And I inhaled deeply of the scent of her hair.

"Mmm, good night," I said softly.

"Sleep tight, buddy," she answered. "You're so warm..."

As far as I could tell, we were both asleep in minutes.

After living in the city so long, in some sketchy neighborhoods, historically I had never been a light sleeper. However, when the clamor of thunder shook me awake the pattering of rain on the bedroom windows was conspicuous. I gently rose up from my prone position, though I stopped when I realized my arm was under Diana's pillow. I breathed out a sigh, and a flicker of lightning ushered in another blast of thunder.

It was Diana who stirred awake this time. After noticing my arm underneath her she breathed in and then cuddled closer to me in the dark. "Summer storms," she muttered in a half-asleep drawl.

"No kidding," I replied. "Sounds fierce out there." I rubbed her shoulder gently over the bedsheet.

"Buckets," she assented. "We're still at the ocean, aren't we?"

"Hell yes. And I'm still livin' the dream." I blinked, then jolted in the bed. "Oh fuck...!" Quickly, I slid my arm out from under her pillow.

"What's wrong?" she inquired, the sleep almost completely gone from her voice.

"Bike...!"

I slid myself out of the bed like a '70s cop over the hood of a Chevelle. There was the patio door, the dim, electric blue of the outdoor lights outlining the Venetian blinds. My bike was somewhere beyond, resting on the deck. Where were my clothes when I needed them? Damnit! Again!

No towels nearby. I somehow had it in my head that during every second The Machine was out there in the rain, rust was creeping in to deliver it to an early grave. Clenching my fists, gritting my teeth, I resolved to rescue my favourite bicycle that had faithfully served me for so many miles.

I swept the blinds to one side, and they clattered their response. the electric blue light from outside wavered as rainfall coursed against the glass. The staccato of the raindrops was an impressive 160 beats per minute. Through the mirage-like waves of water, I saw The Machine, parked against the far railing of the deck.I was convinced the rain was invading every nook and cranny, displacing all chain oil and inserting hideous chunks of rust in its place. I was convinced. I bit my lower lip and rested my palms against the glass of the sliding door. That's it, I thought to myself. Just go. The Machine needs me.

Then everything went dark.

Where did the lights go? There was nothing out there now but a miasma of black and blue. The lights over the parking lot and the nearby tennis court flickered into nothingness.

"Perfect," I muttered aloud. I thumbed the door's latch unlocked with a reluctant click.

"I think the power's out," called Diana. I barely heard her over the thrumming of the rain against the sliding door. I took a deep breath, then pulled the door open.

Half-crouching, I skittered across the deck to where The Machine likely rested, and fierce summer rain drops pattered across my skin. A blue-white blast of lightning arced across the sky. For an instant, The Machine's location was confirmed. Still crouching, still naked, I groped outward with wet fingers. I found the handlebars, then tugged, turning back to the sliding door.

The Machine refused. "Fuck you!" I absurdly blurted-out at the storm. A hideous explosion of thunder overhead was the response.

I pulled again, and heard a metallic -clank-. I had LOCKED The Machine to the deck...! Obviously, in my mind I'd never left the city and The Machine would definitely be stolen if I left it unlocked, and unattended.

"Gah!" I whipped my hands away from the handlebars, and patted my hip where my keys were normally stowed. You're naked, dipshit!

I turned back to the doorway, and skittered back, hands outstreched to find any obstacles. Fingers bumped against the glass, and I guided myself inside the condo with a whoosh of breath.

In the dimness, I saw a blanket-covered form. "Where's your bike?"

My reply was an incredulous sputter. "I fucking locked it to the fucking deck!" We both laughed. "Where are my damn keys?" I couldn't tell if Diana was groping around in the darkness, but I sure know I was. A nearby table was the answer, and with a "Ha!" I turned once again to the sliding door, keys in hand.

Another flash of lightning, and I fumbled through the key ring to find the one for the bike lock. Another tremendous boom of thunder shook the house, and I scrambled once again outdoors.

The slashing rain seemed so much colder this time. Why now? Why now? Back to The Machine, locked to the deck of The Titanic or something. Fumble with the lock. Turn the key. The lock thumps on the deck. I grip the handlebars, turn back to the sliding door. I am maniacally laughing the entire time.

Once I no longer felt raindrops, I realized I was inside, gasping for breath. I lean The Machine against the wall, and firmly slide the door shut. I was rain-slick and dizzy from the frenetic action of the moment. Lightning lit the room once again, and there was Diana, approaching me this time with a towel. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you," I intoned as I feverishly rubbed myself dry. She squealed while I likely spattered her with some of the storm.

Thunder boomed. "Dry off, then come back to me in bed," she called out, her voice light and nearly drowned-out by the rainy racket. As if that wasn't my sole intention. I heard the patter of her feet on the tiles, somewhere in the direction of the bedroom.

I toweled off frantically, releasing an involuntary shiver as I walked back to the bedroom. "Are you dried off yet?" she asked.

"I think so," was my reply. I did my best to feel my way over to the bedside. As I felt the night stand with my outstretched hand, I dropped my towel and slid my other arm forward in the direction of the bed. I found Diana's warm, sheet-covered thigh,and I gently squeezed.

"Get under here." The rustle of the sheet reached my ears, and I leaned down to join her. I felt the intense heat from her palm. "Holy shit - you're cold!"

"I was rained on, Di. Sorry!" I chuckled a bit, and a shiver was evident in my voice. As I lay down in the darkness, I felt the sheet, and then more blankets pressing down upon me. "Hey, at least there's no more soap, huh?"

We both shared another laugh, and her hand brushed my chest. "Warm up, damnit."

I chuckled. "Doin' my best here." I lay on my back, hands clasped between the mattress and my lower back, ankles pressed together, toes curled. I actually felt cold at the moment. It would pass.

Next to me under the blankets, Diana slid her toasty-warm self on top of me. "Sure your bike is all right?"

I sighed and reflexively brought my hands out to my sides, spreading them on the mattress."I'll have a look at it tomorrow. I'm not too worried. Just needs a little lube or whatever."

A knowing m>Mmmm-hmmmm was the only response. Diana was now squarely on top of me, her thighs pressing over my own, her calves resting alongside my knees. I felt her hands lazily curled over my shoulders and her head pressing lightly against my collarbones. I shifted a hand upward, and stroked her hair. My fingers ran past her neck, then down her smooth back. Feeling her resting bodily on top of me was a thrill, and a rekindled, inner fire was dissolving the chill on my skin.

A bright flash of lightning blasted the room with an electric blue for an instant. I saw the cool blue illuminate the ceiling above me, then darkness. The thrash of thunder was soon to follow, and with the fierce, vibrating boom Diana clenched her body against mine. I couldn't help but spread my legs a bit, as my erection was returning.

Both of my hands reached upward, and I ran my fingers through her long tresses once more. Her hands did the same with mine, and we shared a sigh."You warmed me right back up," I whispered.

"I knew it wouldn't take long, Ize," Diana answered with a chuckle. "But damn, you were cold there for a minute."

The tips of my fingers glided beneath the sheet and down her velvety-soft sides: along her ribs, the flare of her hips, the gentle curve of her buttocks. Lightning again. I squeezed her soft flesh, and her legs parted. She was straddling me. The thunder clapped fiercely. With a huffing breath, Diana sprang into action.

Her lips were on mine, her nimble fingers tracing my face. Our kisses were deep and filled with renewed wanting. Her tongue traced my lips and I muffled a satisfied groan. I gripped one of her thighs firmly and raised it towards me, my other hand once again stroking her hair. Our tongues wrestled with one another, and I smoothed her hair back from her forehead.

I peppered her with kisses on her face and brow, and I realized she was dipping lower on my torso. Her own lips licked and kissed her way down my chest. I groaned fitfully, fingers gently dragging along her back as she descended. I felt her fingers firmly grip my hardened prick. The sheet and blankets were now down past my shins, and the fantastic warmth of her lips and mouth were now engulfing my cock.

I heard her loud breaths while she slid her mouth along my length. My hard-on was bristling, and every touch of her lips and tongue threatened spasms of pleasure that wracked my entire body. Lightning, and then a booming clap of thunder.

I felt her own grunt of surprise, and the vibrations of her clasped mouth on my penis were exquisite. „"Ah! Oh, Di..." What a fantastic mouth she had. Please, more thunder, please more thunder... I sent a silent message to whatever gods were out there.

"I want to taste you again," I declared, the rumble of distant thunder still in our ears. Quickly, she shuffled herself into the opposite direction, and her lovely calves were snug against my shoulders. In the darkness, I felt the heat of her sex, a mere fraction of an inch from my face. I raised my hands to clasp those sculpted buttocks of hers, and her pelvis subtly tilted. I stuck out my tongue, searching,

It was met with the swollen, moist folds of her luscious pussy. I lapped up her fragrant juices with fervor, and my dick was greeted with more vibrations. I couldn't see a damn thing, and I didn't care. I tasted and felt all I wanted. My tongue flitted along her labia, and I spread them apart with my fingertips as I licked. More lightning, more fierce thunder. Diana shouted out in surprise, grinding her vulva upon my eager, open mouth.

I felt her fists snugly gripping my cock, and her moans were rapturous. I continued licking and sucking upon her lips, her clit, and the stubbly skin of her mons. I felt her position change. Though I could still eat her out, she had somehow shifted her pelvis. I felt one of her hands gripping me tightly by the cock, the other resting on my balls.

Oh yes, I want you to cum, I want you to cum... I began to hum, filling her with vibrations of my own. Her groans were now more of a gasping, vocal breath. Her calves began gripping the sides of my head, and I figured she was close. My tongue still trundling back and forth, I perched my lips around the nub of her clit, and vacuum-sucked for all I was worth. My tongue lapped the segment of her clitoris trapped between my lips.

"Hahhhh! Ahhhh!" Her shouts were still audible with her legs and the pillow pressed around my ears. Her pelvis jolted, pressed more onto my mouth, and then she was still. I continued a desperate final thrust along her clit. With a squeeze of my rock-hard member, I heard her breathlessly announce, "Okay! Okay...Unhhhh..."

She raised her pelvis from my face, and I gulped in a breath. As I regained my senses, I felt her shuffle her legs away from my shoulders, and closer to my waist. A flicker of lightning and I saw my queen leaning to the side and straddling my aching dick, both her hands guiding me into her tunnel.

The heat of her sex enveloped my cock: a moist and welcoming, unforgettable sensation. We groaned in unison, followed by a shuddering boom of thunder outside. The wind whipped rain against the windows and the rattle drowned out our voices. She began sliding herself along my length, and my hands reached out instinctively for that lovely junction between her thighs and her waist. Oh, how I enjoyed gripping a woman there... Diana pressed herself down on me, my cock sluicing into her and my hips urging upward.

What the hell was happening? She's cum like, three times in one night! How was this even possible? I'd never done this before in my life... How is it that she wants it so much?

No time for questions. In a flash -- of lightning, in this case -- a blast of thunder once again caused the house to shudder while we shifted around on the bed. Another flash, and there she was gripping the headboard, with me plowing into her from behind. Thunder rattled the walls as I used my fingers to spread her vulva wider, plunging deep inside her and eliciting another of Diana's throaty groans. Her wetness was exquisite, and I thrust into her with ease. She slammed her pelvis back into me. We both gasped in rapture of the moment.

I knelt on the bed, her thighs draped across mine, our limbs slapping together in quickening rhythm. The hurricane-force winds buffeted the house as my hands slid up her rib cage, clenching her fleshy breasts. A flash, a boom, and I saw one of Diana's hands clasp around one of mine. Before falling off the bed, I raised one hand to the wall, and soon felt Di's other hand gripping my forearm for more support.

She was quite literally bouncing upon me, the squelching sound of our junction mingling with the patter of rain on the windows. The flashes and booms of thunder gave way to the grunts, groans, and gasps of our lovemaking. My mouth gaped open in the darkness, my hoarse gasps in time with Diana's mewling through gritted teeth. The hand on her breast was hungrily tweaking her nipple, and I loved every second of touching her.

A flickering of lightning lit up the room, and before I knew it, my groin spasmed in ecstasy, the hot fluid of my climax spewing within her. Diana cried out: "Yes! Yes!!! Ngh... Yes!" She too gasped for breath. Her hand let go of my arm to grip my side, and somehow she was able to press our bodies together even tighter and more intensely. I felt her pussy quivering around my cock. Our bodies were slick with sweat and quim, the sheets a damp mess surrounding us.

"Diana, Diana..." I hoarsely uttered. I couldn't form complete sentences at the moment.

"Ize, you're amazing... Never felt like this before." Still shrouded in darkness, I gingerly brushed her hair to the side and leaned my head forward. I peppered her sweat-slickened back with dainty, sporadic kisses. She wriggled and cooed, clearly sensitive to any additional touch. "Ah!" She hunched her back, and instead of kissing, I merely rested my head gently on her shoulders.

The lightning seemed to have abated, so there was no seeing anything in the dark. Just the two of us holding one another, still joined in our sexual union. Regaining my composure for a moment, I leaned back on the bed to retrieve a rumpled blanket and wrapped it about our shoulders. Diana retreated more underneath me, completely swiping the blanket around the two of us.

In an instant, illumination flickered outside the bedroom window. Diana's long hair shown inky black in the cold light. I brushed her hair aside,turned her cheek to me, and presented her with a soft kiss. She smiled back at me, gripping my thigh underneath the blanket. What a sight. Perfect timing, I thought to myself.

I heard the faint click of the air conditioning humming back to life. Wordlessly, we slid under the blanket to the pillows, and eventually drifted back to sleep.

--The End--