New World Order Ch. 05

Story Info
End of the World (as we know it), or is it? More?
3.1k words
4.72
4.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I'm sure that as the story unfolds, I will lose some readers. However, This story has written itself, and I can't envision another path for it.

It bothered me that one girl was going to try to evade Her family, Government, and any number of sexual deviates out there. With no money, probably no skills, and unable to use her real name or SS number, HOW would she, oh, I guess HE, if you want to be picky, survive? It was TOO risky. Were we in a perfect situation? Converted into females? But, what IS perfect? Males don't have to change, but, they live with the fact that the woman they are with isn't really a woman. Only the few elite people in the world get a relationship with a genetic female, and, since there aren't many of them, even those elites aren't getting their perfect woman.

The girl I got paired with this time was a not too bright, rail thin, dirty blond, named Lexi. (Formerly Lex) She was what most of us think of, when the phrase "dumb blond" is tossed out. Still, she was easy going, just not educated, or motivated enough to work at learning. Her family recommended she take the meetings, not because she was reluctant to do everything that was needed, but simply because she didn't know anything about being fem. I met with her twice, at her house, teaching her the basics of hygiene, makeup, clothes, and mannerisms. I felt that she was destined to spend most of her time in the bedroom, since she just wasn't socially aware enough to take out in public. I hoped there weren't too many like her.

We went through two more meetings, and had one left. I worked with Amber again, and giving her a couple of outfits. She turned to be one of the best girls. What she lacked in physical beauty, she made up for in attentiveness and desire. Alisha and I shared several afternoons together. We continued to explore our bodies, and our limits. Were to the point where we were using an English cucumber (because they are longer, but thinner) as our "pretend cocks" on each other. The girl posing as a man would hold the cucumber between her legs, and the girl would close her eyes, and fellate it. Yes, we were supposed to keep our eyes on the 'man' as we did it, but found we couldn't, because we could never see the cucumber without laughing. Still, we were growing confident enough, that we were going to be able to "do the deed", as our good Doctor/counselor put it.

Even though we talked every night at supper, I knew my family still had doubts, and worried for me. I tried to calm them, letting them know I was making progress, but, there was a lot at stake. "IF" I were unable to fulfill my duties, I'd be taken away, and then? I guess that would leave poor Joseph to take MY place, as the girl. If it weren't scary, it would be funny. Joseph, the next youngest, and next smallest, was STILL 6'2", and easily weighed 250 lbs. Joseph in a dress, nope, not happening. This was all on me.

On our last meeting, we were to dress nice, as if we were going on a date. I chose the the classic little black dress, with sheer black stockings and strappy heels. I had my hair done by Leslie again, with a nail touchup. My real nails had grown out, so no fill ins, and I took out the studs in my ears and got a set of hoops to wear. I was impressed with all the girls as we filed in the meeting room. Everyone was smiles and excited, looking at everyone dressed so nice.

Until, we saw the Doctor. She looked stern, worried. "Ok, girls take a seat quickly." She drew in a deep breath, and continued. I... was not allowed to tell you, warn you, really, but... (she bit her lower lip) there are Agents here, today...now. You will be taken next door, to the Hotel, where you (swallowing hard) MUST show that you are a female, in the term the government has set forth. I am SO sorry I couldn't tell you. They threatened my life and my family's. I'm not sure how many agents are here, but they will call you, in small groups, to go with them. PLEASE, girls, try to remain calm, remember what you've learned, AND the consequences. God Bless you, good luck." She was shaking and had tears in her eyes as she was directed to her office. There was shock on some faces, worry on most, as we looked at each other. Alisha and I held hands, waiting. A soldier appeared at the back of the room, with a tablet, and started calling out names. I could hear gasps as each name was called. Seven, in the first group. In the moment, I was too worried about the girls who were called, to be worried for myself. The clock seemed to stop as we waited.

It was roughly 45 minutes before the next group were called. So far, neither Amber, Alisha, or I, had been called. We huddled together, to wait. We did not know at the time, but none of the first girls were allowed to come back to the meeting, so we could only wonder if they "made it", or would be pulled to the camps. We had all been fairly confident we could actually complete our "transformation", the polite term for being made to have sex. But, with no news, some uncertainty crept in.

The waiting made it seem like hours, but roughly 45 minutes later, the soldier called for the rest of us to follow. He led us to the hotel, we were followed by two more, directly to the elevator. When the doors opened to the sixth floor, he said, "Walk down the hall, stop by the first door, second, third, and so on. Knock on the door, when you hear the lock click, enter. Is that clear?" We nodded, and slowly walked. Alisha, Amber and I hugged as we reached the first door. Amber knocked first, and we walked on the the next one. I knocked, kissed Alisha, and she moved to the next door.

My hand was shaking as I pushed the door handle down, after hearing the click. I stepped in slowly, scanned the room. There was a tall, 20ish soldier standing in front of the bed, and what appeared to be a Doctor sitting at the desk. The soldier waved me closer.

"You know why you are here. The Doctor is here to observe, and verify, OR, to subdue you, should it be needed. We understand you may be nervous, but we are just doing our duty, and now, you must do yours. Clear?" With that, he nodded to his crotch.

I bit my lip, dropping to my knees. All the while telling myself, "You can do this, you can do this. You are ready." Still, my hands shook so much, I had a tough time unbuckling his belt, unsnapping his uniform pants. Why hadn't we thought to practice THIS part? His eyes never left me, even when he murmured that I was the prettiest girl he'd seen .I THINK I whispered thank you, but honestly, I'm not sure. I eased his trousers down, and taking a deep breath, his boxers.

There it was. A real cock. Not a little cocklet that we girls had practiced on, this thing was long (to me, at least) sticking almost straight out, and red tipped. I closed my eyes for a moment, I HAD to focus. Remember. Touch it, caress it, THEN lick the tip. You can do this, your life depends on it, and possibly your family's. I opened my eyes, trying to smile as I reached out, took it in my hand. He jerked at the touch, and smiled.

"That's it, Girl, go for it. I can't believe my luck , getting picked for this detail." He whispered it, and groaned when the tip of my tongue touched the fat head. "Oh, Fuck, Yeah!" He looked at the Doctor, as if to apologize for the outburst, but the Doctor just nodded, smiled. (We had no idea that it was one soldier, one girl, not one soldier with multiple girls. I could only guess, but it seemed that they picked the youngest, most attractive soldiers, perhaps to make us more likely to respond to them. In hindsight, that made perfect sense. More soldiers got some satisfaction, possibly as a reward)

My eyes widened when his cock jumped from the feel of my tongue, and I kept it up. The first hurdle done, actually touching it) and, as I hoped, I wasn't repulsed. In fact, watching his face helped so much. With each trail of my tongue on his stiff cock, and watching him squirm. I drew in a deep breath, and opened my lips...

I eased them over the head, to louder moans, and droplets of precum on my tongue. I hesitated, for just a few seconds, then eased more of him in my mouth. I could FEEL his heart beat through his throbbing cock. I Swear, it's growing in my mouth. I'm DOING it!! I started swirling my tongue around it, as instructed by the doctor, and his legs are shaking. (for the record, this beats a cucumber)

"Fuck, Baby! I'm gonna cum if you keep that up. I don't want to cum this fast, but Christ that's so good!!"

Holy shit! Pam WAS right! The Doctor was right!. I was smiling , well, as much as you CAN, with a mouth full, and I started really sucking, slurping on him. Oh, God! I'm safe, my family is safe, I CAN do this...and... I DON'T hate it.

He starts holding the base of his cock, trying to keep himself from cumming, which made me just work harder. I was one determined girl! This is my big test, I have to prove I can do whatever is required. I was moaning loudly, hoping it would get to him. It DID! He grabbed my hair, pulled me up on his cock, and blew a mouth full in me. I tried to be prepared, but he shot stream after stream in. I could not swallow fast enough, and some dribbled down my chin. I kept sucking and licking, though, until his cock started shrinking, and nothing more came out.

I stood, walked over to the Doctor, opened my mouth, and showed the last of it to him. He laughed out loud and said that soldier was lucky. I licked the cum that was on my chin, and the soldier pulled his boxers and trousers back up. He told me to go check my makeup, and he would escort me out. That we WOULD be called back, at some point, to "further investigate" our progress. I was pretty sure that meant, actual fucking. Talk about bringing down a bright spot. He DID thank me, in the elevator. He said he hadn't "been with a girl" since the bio attack, and I gave great head. Yes, I blushed.

On the way out of the elevator, I looked for any of the other girls. I think they kept us separated on purpose, but knew we could call later. I called an Uber, and waited in front of the Hotel. While I was waiting, some old guy actually asked if I was an escort! I quickly said no! And walked a few steps away. It struck me, though. Here I am, a girl, dressed nice, in front of a hotel, it probably was an honest mistake. As I slipped into the Uber, I ran my tongue around my mouth. There was a tingle on my tongue I liked.

All the way home, I smiled. What had I been so afraid of? Or, had I just changed so slowly, that I didn't realize? After all this time, fearing what would happen, when it did, I... liked it, I think. I sure didn't hate it. It for sure was easier than I thought it would be. The warm skin on my tongue? My head was buzzing. Do I tell Poppa and my brothers? Well, sure, I HAVE to, but, what THEN? Clear one hurdle, another pops up. I looked up in the mirror of the Uber, to see the driver giving me the stare down. I'd gotten kind of use to it, there still weren't a lot of girls on the streets, even though much more than a few months ago. I had to smile. I AM one. And, if immodestly, a pretty, desired one. Life was getting better, finally.

As soon as I got home, I called Alisha, and Amber. They both made it, and both felt as happy as I was. Each commented on their soldiers being good looking guys, who treated them well. We discussed the mention of them coming back, so we knew there might be more classes. Maybe the next class can be a celebration of our "Graduation". Almost like clockwork, we received texts from the Doctor, scheduling a new meeting next week, AND an update, EVERY girl was successful. We cheered! I truly believe that I felt like a girl, at this point, and proud to be. I was something that so many others couldn't be. I was going to help keep our society going, in my own way. Yes, in time genetic women would repopulate, but not in my lifetime, possibly not in two lifetimes.

After our phone calls, I lay down, to try and think things through. Now that I was safe from the camps, what next? What, exactly, would be required of me. I knew I was picked, and groomed, more or less, for sex, but, just what would that entail, and, with whom? Poppa and my brothers told me that I'd never be asked to do anything I wasn't comfortable with, would that change? Would * I * change? So much going through my mind. My family had been so good to me, so patient...

I dozed off, and soon found myself in dreams. Well, sort of. It was a replay of my kneeling for that handsome soldier, happily lapping his (even bigger, in my dream) cock. But, as his cum filled my mouth, someone else took his place...and another, and another. Part of me complained in my head that this was all my life would be, and part thinking, at least I'm enjoying it. Was I?How much of dreams are reality?

I woke up feeling refreshed. I still had time, so I browsed job ads again. Now that the specter of the interment camp was gone, I might actively start looking. I loved the idea of pulling my own weight. Poppa and the boys had been carrying me completely, it was time, in my mind, to be able to give back.. There were pages and pages of essential jobs , (childcare, teaching, healthcare, etc) I either wasn't qualified for, or, like childcare, knew I wouldn't like. Besides, attractive girls are a commodity, right? I may as well go for the brass ring.

I made supper, made sure I looked nice, and greeted "my boys" at the door. They could tell by my grin, and good mood that something was up. When we sat down to eat, I blurted out,"I did it! I...passed my test!!" I was beaming, waiting for their reactions. They looked puzzled, saying nothing, so I explained. "When we got to our meeting today, agents were waiting. We were taken to the hotel, where a Doctor, and a soldier were waiting. So, I...I DID it. I um, (then I blushed) gave him.. a blowjob! H-he said I did great! No camp for me!!"

They immediately jumped up, gathering around my chair, hugging and kissing me, telling me how proud they were, and, asking what was it like? Did I hate it? It was then that imagined or not, it seemed their faces changed. I could almost hear the wheels turning in their heads. I knew what they were wondering, and I was wondering, too. How long would it be before someone asked...

Still, they carried on as if everything was great, and, I DO believe they were happy for me (if not for themselves, too) After all, if I'd been dragged away, Joseph would be the next in line, as I mentioned, he'd be downright scary in a dress. Hmm, "in a dress". I thought, I haven't thought of myself as a boy, in some time. I can't remember the last time I did. I suppose that I truly have become comfortable in my role in life. I DO know that I like being accepted as a female. It feels like I get a lot more respect than I did as a boy. I am positive that my future will be more prosperous.

Poppa said we should celebrate, and promised that tomorrow night we'd go out to dinner. We all cheered at that. After our usual TV time, I went to my room, put on my night clothes, lay down to sleep. Maybe because of the nap, but I couldn't seem to nod off. I absentmindedly started caressing my breasts, using a little lube, exploring my pucker again. I was heating up, getting so close, when I heard whispers again. "Poppa, isn't this a good thing? Maybe it's wrong, but I can hardly look at Jaimie's pouty lips without imagining how they'd feel on me. She is so much hotter than the girls we've been paying for. Do you think she'll start doing things with us now?"

I strained to hear, as he answered, "I know, boys, it's been tough, watching her grow into a beautiful woman, but when, AND IF, anything happens, it will be on HER terms, understand? You are not to suggest anything. She is my daughter, and your sister. No matter how hard or uncomfortable it is to look at her without thinking about sex, you do NOTHING. I mean it. IF she chooses to ... help out with our... situations, she's in charge. Just be happy that she's here with us. How much worse would our lives be without her? She's done as much to make life without your mother easy as any human could. I'll hear no more of this talk, unless it's from her, am I clear?"

Tears rolled down my face. Poppa was keeping his word, God Bless him. I tried to understand how tough it was for my brothers, and yes, my Poppa, too, but at least he recognized my place in the family. I was SO proud of him. I rolled over and was out in no time.