New World Order Ch. 09 - Conclusion

Story Info
Life goes on.
1k words
4.36
2.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a mix of TG and taboo. I was heartbroken to see my computer had crashed, and did not save the 1/3 to 1/2 of chapter nine that I had worked on. It's been several days, but I will try to recall as much as I can. Thanks for reading, and commenting.

I waited the full six months before letting Kyle have my cherry. I had to tell him about the possibility that I might get pregnant, and it's a good thing I did. He was adamant about NOT wanting to impregnate me, so he used a condom. He didn't trust pulling out in time. He explained that he wasn't ready to bring a child into the world as it was, and maybe never. That pretty much ended our relationship, as I wanted someone to have a family with. Even though the sex was good, his attitude tainted that first experience for me. It continued to eat at me, until I told him I wouldn't be seeing him again. I DID warn him that, should he let my secret out, the government agents would pick him up, and either lobotomize him, or kill him outright. I am pretty sure he got the message.

Word spread through the office fast that I was no longer dating the bosses son. I was being propositioned constantly, but almost all were men who were too old to be serious, and I felt it was just to get between my legs. A part of me liked that, but, I knew getting sex was too easy, so I was being more selective. I had the doctor put me on birth control, for now, as I didn't want to have to explain WHY I needed men to wear condoms. That would be too dangerous, and something I should have done BEFORE telling my secret to Kyle.

Anyway, I started going out to bars, and getting dates. I didn't immediately go to bed with guys I met, I'd set up dinner dates, or movies, concerts, etc. to see if I enjoyed their company first. After all, I had the brothers at home to satisfy my sexual needs, and of course, it was with them that I got my first double penetration. OH...My...GOD! Besides cumming multiple times, I think I passed out a couple of times, it was so good. Those boys were fucking me so hard, I could barely walk back to my room to sleep.

About three weeks after I went on birth control, I got a call from the Doctor, who said the government agents had been quizzing him on my health and progress. They had been compiling a list of "suitable" sperm donors for me. He put them off a bit, but told me if I wanted ANY input on my baby's father, I'd better get off the birth control, and get on with getting impregnated. While I was reasonably certain I could still find a husband, even if I had a child, it wasn't the way I had dreamed. I spent every free hour trying to think of the perfect man.

The answer came to me most unexpectedly. Andrea got approved for her sex reassignment surgery. Unfortunately, she had a lot of complications, and was in ICU for weeks. One night, while laying in bed, it hit me. Poppa was worrying about her, and after visiting her nightly, he'd come home and drink. I put on my sheerest nightie, and crept in his room. He had passed out, and I slipped into his bed. I snuggled up to him, and let my fingers slither around his cock. Damn! My brothers were well proportioned? But Poppa had a snake. No wonder Andrea was so happy. I eased down, and kissed the head. He squirmed a little and mumbled, "oh Andrea, you know I love that."

His cock stiffened before I could even get him in my mouth. This was going to be easier than I thought. I sucked and licked him just enough that he was fully erect, then I crawled up on him, and slowly guided him in me. FUCKI, it was like being fucked for the first time! I had to ease down, then pull back, then repeat. Just as I almost got all of him in me, his eyes blinked open. It took a few seconds for him to realize it wasn't Andrea.

"Jaimie! What the FUCK! You...WE can't do this!!!" He was trying to push me off his cock. I leaned down to his face, and tried to shush him, as I squirmed on his cock, I was squeezing him, milking him, holding on to him.

"Please Poppa! I want a daughter, AND... I want a SISTER! Only you can give me that. The government agents are going to force me to have sex with one of their sperm picks soon. I want to be the one who decides who gives me a daughter. PLEASE don't deny me this!" Tears started streaming down my cheeks, and I was shaking but still fighting to keep him in me. "I love you so, and no one has to know, ok? I'll never tell. It will be our own secret." With that I kissed him hard, pushing my tongue in his mouth. He slowly started hugging me, returning the kiss, and pushing his cock into me.

I pulled away from his face, smiling, and he nodded and smiled, I think he realized that Andrea couldn't give him a child. Me looking like my Mom probably didn't hurt, either. We wound up fucking until dawn. As I tiptoed back to my room, his cum ran down my legs. From that day on, he'd wink at me anytime no one was looking. I DID have sex with the government's donor. He was a middle aged scientist, with a four inch cock, who, it seemed like, had seldom ever used it. STILL, it got the government off my back when the doctor declared that I was, indeed, pregnant.

As it turns out? I DID deliver the first New World baby, and she is gorgeous. I was on TV, in magazines, and even made public appearances. I named her after her Grandmother, which overjoyed my Poppa and brothers. Andrea DID marry my Poppa, and they have a wonderful marriage. Gab also married, and Joseph has a steady girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure they will wed soon.

Ten years later, I have a loving husband, two more daughters, AND a son. Maybe this world will survive, after all.