All Comments on 'New World Order Ch. 09 - Conclusion'

by EricaDoesNow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Overall the story is excellent, while the final part was a little lacking. It seemed so rushed. She was bred by poppa, then the government guy, but it wasn't clear who knocked her up. A little more on the final family unit seemed warranted, like who she married and how did they meet, along with a little more on the brothers families. It was a cool story, just shouldn't be in a rush to end it.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow6 months agoAuthor

I apologize. Yes, I was upset that the computer crash took out a good part of my thought process. I DID think about expanding the last chapter, but decided against it. I hope that I wrapped it up sufficiently, though.

WailAndGnashWailAndGnash3 months ago

Actually I'm surprised it got past Literotica's checks. There's no mention of the narrator's age, but as the "youngest" of the family, he must have been well under 18 when he started the sex change and did it with his/her father and brothers.There are plenty of weird-minded stories on Literotica, some of which fit my kinks, but this was outside any "normal" weirdness, not to mention, of course, criminal.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow3 months agoAuthor

Wow, I'm surprised, too. Usually I get rejected a lot. Not mentioning the 18 age was an oversight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous