New Xanadu Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, very cute John. Anyway, moving on to Luke. Young attorney, bit older than he looks, 28. A stud like you while he was in college. Got married while in law school to the daughter of a partner in an established firm, and that got him a job with a partnership track built in. Kept fucking around and presumably got caught, which accounts for why he is at the SAA meetings and why he went home right after. He really is trying to save that marriage. Maybe he loves her, maybe he doesn't, but without her his future is going to be a lot less secure and comfortable than with her. I'd say that if your plan were to work out, he'd definitely benefit from it, though how he'd explain the time away from home could be tricky. I don't know what he said to get out of the house this morning. At least on Friday nights he could say he was at an SAA meeting.

She paused. "Well, now that I've drained you dry..."

"But I pumped you full, too, seems a fair trade," I said.

"Full? That little dribble hardly ran down my leg on the way to the bathroom. You flatter yourself."

"Anyway, as I was about to say, now that you know what I know, and we've satisfied ourselves for the moment, we need to go get the others so we can get more out of you about your plan. It's getting on toward evening and at least most of us will have to go to work tomorrow."

I decided it was time for another Rubicon moment. I said, "There's one more thing you should know. Standing there with you hugging me - I needed that, and maybe it was an over-sentimental reaction to what I'd just gone through at home, but I don't think so. I'd been wanting that kiss and hug before I left for home. Bottom line is, yeah, I like fucking you, but I like fucking lots of women and with you, well, it feels different. I like you, period. I want you to like me back, and I'm sure as hell not going to do anything to mess up the chances of that."

Martha turned on her side to look at me. "John, that's way too much and way too soon. You've just busted up with your wife and you're probably just rebounding with the first sympathetic female to come along. Aside from that, I do like you, and right now we're pretty good fuck buddies. Maybe some day we'll be pretty good friends with benefits. Beyond that, I don't even want to think. Let's just take it easy and see where it goes, okay." And with that she closed the gap, gave me another long deep kiss and hug, then got out of bed and pulled on her fluffy robe.

When we got back to Mary's apartment, Mary, Matthew and Thomas were still cuddled in the bed, though awake. Luke had disappeared.

They sat up against the headboard and Mary said, "Luke said he had to get back home form his 'golf game' - that's the excuse he used to get out of the house."

That cracked me up, and the others just stared at me until Martha said, "Okay, let us in on it."

I said, "That's just perfect. You see, once there was this attorney who liked to spend Friday afternoons at the local hot sheet motel screwing his secretary. One afternoon they'd run over time. When he realized he was late he said, 'Oh, shit, I can see her now, out on the front porch, tapping that toe, glaring at me. Sweetie, please go out and get some mud and grass clippings on my shoes while I get dressed.' The secretary gave him a strange look but did as she was asked.

"When he got home, there was his wife, out on the front porch, foot tapping away a mile a minute. 'Where have you been?' she asks, 'I've been calling your office all afternoon and nobody answered.' He comes back at her with, 'Gosh, I guess you caught me. I was at the motel screwing my secretary all afternoon.' That shops the tapping, then she looks at his shoes and says, 'Why you lying son of a bitch, you've been out playing golf again!"

When everyone stopped laughing, Mary handed me a business card and said "Luke left you a card and said you should call him. You're Jack Robin and you need to make an appointment about a divorce."

Too right, I thought.

Martha, true to form, took over. I could almost hear the "Now class," that she didn't say. What she did say is, "John is going to lay out his plan now. I have to be at work at 7:30 tomorrow, so I'd like to get this over soon. Let him talk and if anyone needs to ask questions, you can do it after I've gone to bed or call him later in the week. Mary, I know you. If you can't sit there quietly all by yourself, try getting one of these guys to put his dick up your ass while you listen. It worked for me."

To my surprise, Mary said, "I think I'm good for now, and I want to hear this, so let's go."

They all turned to me so I started in.

12