New Year, New Me

Story Info
April decides to turn over a new leaf for the new year.
1.1k words
3.87
7.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cupid02
Cupid02
5 Followers

it's 9:30pm on New Year's Eve and April is already so drunk she can barely feel her face. She's lying on the pile of coats in Sharon's guest room, praying for the room to stop spinning. A strange man is trying to finger her pussy, but he is too high to get his fingers under her lace panties. He just keeps groping between April's legs and swearing. It doesn't feel amazing, but it doesn't feel bad.

"I will never get this drunk again," she swears out loud to whatever god might be listening.

The man lying next to her says amen right before he manages to get his fingers under her panties.

"Damn, baby. Your pussy feels so good."

April lets her legs fall wide open as a stranger eagerly fingers her cunt.

"Thanks," she replies. What else can she say?

Sharon saves her from getting boned by the coats guy. She pulls April's panties up and says, "Have some self-respect, April. You can't just give it away to any loser."

But she's wrong. April has been giving it away to losers for a year now. It started as sowing her wild oats after being left by her long-time boyfriend. Then it just became a thing to do. After years of saving her pussy for her true love, she went to the other extreme and fucked any guy that showed interest. She wanted to feel in control. Powerful.

She doesn't feel powerful in her wet panties and ready to pass out before midnight.

"I need to have some self-respect," April vows. "New Year, new me."

Sharon's brother and his college friends are on the balcony, smoking a joint. April joins them, eager to be even more out of it. April is only two years out of college, but it feels a world away. How she misses those innocent days, when she could only fuck her boyfriends when her roommate was in class or away for the weekend.

The days of having the door open to her room and her roommate's shocked face while some pretty boy had his face (or cock) buried in April's pussy. How she dreaded and lived for those moments. The delicious shame. The way her roommate seemed less and less shocked each time it happened. She and Anne roomed together all for four years. Anne saw as much of April as any of her boyfriends.

There's no one to walk into April's current apartment to catch her getting railed by some bar hook-up.

The college boys circle April like wolves, their hungry eyes all over her body. She's wearing a tight, short dress. Her tits are ready to fall out of her top. The dress was borderline slutty to begin with, but now that April is wasted and the dress has been tugged out of place, her tits are now obscenely on display, the nipples barely concealed.

The boys surround April and pass her joints and press solo cups of alcohol to her lips while their hands explore. They start with bumps and near accidental touches that become more bold when they realize April has no limits.

Hands cup her breasts, pinching her nipples through her dress, Fingers rub her clit and pussy lips, sliding inside her, A wet finger presses against her asshole as she takes a deep drag from a grape flavored blunt.

April is laid down on a cold wooden bench on the balcony, and eager hands pull her legs apart. She stares up at the starry sky as the fat, blunt head of a cock presses against her cunt.

"She's so fucking wet," some stoner dude moans as he pushes into April, talking like she isn't there even as he fucks into her.

April closes her eyes and focuses on the wet sounds of her cunt being fucked by another stranger. It sounds sloppy and dirty and it makes April smile.

April wakes up with another college kid inside her. She can tell she's been out for a while, but it doesn't seem to have slowed the boys down. Her arms and legs are freezing. Her dress is pulled down over her tits and up over her hips, making it more of a belt than anything. The boys have been kind enough to keep her tits nice and warm with their mouths.

There's cum on her face and in her hair and between her tits. Time for some New Year's Resolutions.

April puts herself together as well as she can. Her make-up and hair are a mess. Her dress is stained with wine and champagne and cum.

Next year, April will only sleep with men she is dating. Men who respect her. She will wear real underwear. She will stop sharing nudes with anyone who asks. No more hook-up sites. She needs a boyfriend, not anonymous dick.

As midnight approaches, they all crowd onto the balcony to see the fire works. The crowd below are throwing up beads like it is mardi gras and screaming, "Tits!"

April is wearing several beaded necklaces. The boys around her keep pulling her top down, exposing her breasts to the lenses bellow. Her tits are being photographed and videoed for the masses. Someone roughly squeezes her tits and pinches her nipples hard. She wants to push him away but she is teetering on her five inch heels. Hands dig into her ass as boys hold her steady.

April is shoved up against the front of the balcony, her tits being fondled as she watches the fire work display. There is a cock being rubbed against her ass, not trying to penetrate, just rubbing between her cheeks.

Someone whispers into her ear, "Your ass is so fucking hot," before cumming on her asshole. Cum slides down her legs.

"Happy New Year!" she yells with the crowd.

Wasted and high with fresh cum from a stranger dripping down her thighs after taking an unknown number of random dicks an hour ago, April knows she can only go up from here.

April is lying on the bathroom floor naked, She has no idea what happened to her dress. There is a strange man between her legs, fucking her with cold, hard thrusts. He's one of those guys that watches too much porn and fucks like an actual machine. His hips slam into hers, moving her across the floor.

It takes him forever to cum. He keeps calling her a dirty fucking whore and telling her to take it. She tries to moan and help him cum, but then he tells her to say, "Fill my cunt."

"Fill my cunt," she begs. "Fill my juicy pussy with your hot..."

"Tell me to fill your cunt," he snaps.

"Fill my cunt," she moans again and again until he does, in fact, fill her cunt.

He doesn't know where her dress is. Said he found her naked on the floor. He lets her wear his shirt and keeps calling her 'little lady' while groping her ass and pussy like they are having some torrid affair. Like she isn't just the half-conscious body he decided to raw dog next to a toilet.

Off to a good start.

Cupid02
Cupid02
5 Followers