New Year's Eve Kiss(es)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hear laughter and in come our men, walking in on her and I looking lustful. I pray no one walks to talk or do anything but absolutely fuck my brains out. I have been on both sides of being tempted and tempting this whole night and it's been a blast... but now is go time. Everyone to this point has stayed in their masquerade mask, so I make a move and slowly remove mine. My man immediately rips his right off, he was over it hours ago but was doing it for me. Cat Woman is next and is much more of a stunner than I imagined, piercing eyes, great cheeks and her lips are something out of a dream. Zorro says he's enjoyed being in character and I tell him maybe I'll let him eat my pussy wearing the whole get up another time. Off his goes.

I know our time in this not so private area is limited, so I ask Cat Woman to please give my man an opportunity to experience just how great she feels. Before she gets up, she kisses me slow and deep, pressing her tongue up against mine and caressing my right tit. I know she can feel how hard my nipple is through the satin and I'd love for her to bite it.

She gets up and saunters over to him. Like earlier, she takes his hand and puts it on her ass. She places his other hand on her tit and is massaging it. "Holy fuck" he says and I smile at him when he catches my eye. He alternates which hand is on which part of her body and she is pressing herself up against him hard. I say that I'd love to see her breasts and now all four of us are grinning like the cat who ate the canary.

He starts working the zipper of her catsuit. It stops at her waist but it's enough for him to be able to get his hands on both of her full tits, slip them out and pull his mouth to them. At this point I've got my nipples out of my dress squeezing them between my thumbs and index fingers. I see her slip her hand into his pocket and I know she's found his cock from the way that he tilts his head back and moans.

I absolutely love the sounds he makes when he's being pleased, a complete and utter turn on for me. Sometimes I love to fuck in the pitch dark. There's something so sexy about hearing someone's grunts, gasps and moans while they plow their cock into you, only being able to hear and feel.

Zorro makes his way over to me and pushes my dress up to my hips. He positions himself on his knees, leaning against the chaise so he can slowly lick me while we watch our lovers enjoy one another. My fishnet clad legs spread with this incredibly sexy moustached man between them is quite the sight. He rests his head against my inner left thigh.This way he can position himself to alternate between unhurried licks, kisses and finger fucking while he observes my man suck his wife's tits. From the way he's got his mouth on Cat Woman, I know he wants to get to that pussy, so I ask him if there's a zipper between her legs. I didn't feel one earlier when she was pressed against me, but that doesn't mean there isn't.

He turns her around so that she's facing Zorro and I. With his left hand, he tugs at her nipple, with his right, he trails down her hip, the front of her lower abs and hovers at her pubic bone. She's pressing her body into him, teasing here and there with a grind of her hips. My man continues with the nipple play and then moves his hand down between her legs, caressing and searching for a zipper. There isn't one to be found but that's not stopping her from squeezing his hand between her legs and rubbing against him.

Between this hot scene I've been watching and Zorro's tongue and fingers, I am on the cusp of a major fucking orgasm. I want to cum in his mouth and all over his lips and then watch his wife lick and kiss it off. My man is watching me while he plays with her and this is driving me wild. I want to cum so badly but I tell her I think we should please our men and give some double blow jobs.

She drops to her knees pretty much immediately, Zorro gives my clit one lingering kiss and stands up. I also get to my knees, making no adjustment to my attire and Cat Woman still has her tits out. I turn to her, lick my lips and take one of her nipples between them. I suck so gently and run my nails over the other, feeling my clit throb and my own nipples longing for attention. We also each have a hand on a cock and they are raging hard through their pants. She pulls my face up to hers, we kiss and then turn to our men and begin undoing belts and zippers.

Like I said earlier, Zorro is a tall fucker so I need to be fully extended on my knees to get my mouth on him. My ass is fully out of my dress, exposed except for the fishnets and I love it. We get both cocks out and the smell that fills my nostrils is... incredible. So much sex in the air and I want to smell and taste everyone's cum. The heads of both cocks are glistening with pre-cum and I begin licking it off Zorro, Cat Woman doing the same to my man. I take the length of him a little further into my mouth, sucking hard on his head. I look up and just cannot believe how this night is turning out.

My man tells Cat Woman to move over and join me on Zorro, knowing that I won't let him go long without some action. Now both of us have our mouths all over his shaft and balls, sucking up each other's saliva. This goes on for a few moments before my man makes his way a little closer and pulls me by my hair off of Zorro and shoves his cock deep down my throat. We work on our own partners for a bit before Cat Woman joins me. Her and I begin sucking the sides of his cock, running our teeth so gently up and down. She's playing with his head, I've got my nails trailing along his balls and our tongues are meeting. This is going to send him over the edge for sure. I wish we had a camera going...

Suddenly, we hear a bunch of commotion and it's getting closer. For fuck sakes! I got so lost in the sex that I kind of forgot about the party. Up go the pants, down comes the dress and tits get put away. Couples couple up and we try to act casual while we watch people go by. I would love to wait it out, but catering carts start getting pushed up and down the corridor.

This moment is over and we all know it. We gather our items and Cat Woman and I exchange numbers. Everyone comments how fucking hot that was and how we can't wait to finish what we started. They take off and my man grabs my hand, pulling me into a washroom. The lighting is low and there are mirrors all along the one wall. The reclaiming time after playing with others is undeniably hot and intimate. There is no absence of passion in our relationship and sex life, but the first fuck after some extra curricular activities is something else.

He bends me over the sink, pulls my dress up and undoes his pants. He's got his phone out to film us and begins rubbing himself between my legs. His cock gets lubed up and he finds a perfectly positioned opening in my fishnets. I am completely soaked and he thrusts himself deep inside with one push. I'm about two seconds away from cumming when props his phone up on the ledge, camera facing us. Grabbing the string of pearls I'm wearing, he uses them to pull at my neck so my head tilts back. Fuck me, I'm loving this and my eyes water a little from the choke. Seeing our reflection in the mirror: dress over my hips, tits bouncing, mascara smudged, fuck faces in full swing, him drilling me hard, I can hardly take it. I beg him to use me like the slut I am.

I put my leg up on the toilet seat so he can fuck me deeper. He's still gripping my pearls and he reaches into his pocket and covers my mouth and nose with my panties. Now I'm cumming and it's not quiet. Surely someone can hear us. I've got his cock in a choke hold and as much as I'd love for him to fill my pussy, I want to walk out with his cum on me.

I ask him how much he loved Cat Woman's tits and mouth, and how much he loved watching my head bob on Zorro's cock. I want to know how amazing our two mouths felt on him. He's getting close, I can see it on his face, feel it in his thrusts. "Daddy, please cum on my face and tits" I manage to say between gasps for air and moans. I've had a very hard orgasm and his balls are covered with the cum I've squirted all over him.

He pumps me a few more times, slaps my ass and then pulls out. I turn around to face him and he pushes me to my knees, milliseconds before he starts dumping his load on me. It's huge. I have my mouth open, but it's all over my forehead, dripping down my nose and chin onto my chest. I rub some on my nipples and then lick the cum off of my fingers and smile up at him. He grabs his phone and flips the camera to be sure to capture me in the moment, then takes my hand and pulls me up to my feet.

I rearrange my dress and wipe the cum that's still dripping from my chin. I leave the rest, we put on our coats and leave the washroom. He takes me by the hand and we encounter a few staff, they say "Happy New Year" and we thank them for an incredible evening. While we wait for the cab, we high five and I tell him I have a feeling this is going to be one sexy year...

12