All Comments on 'New Year's Eve Pt. 01'

by lawnut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story and the speed of the events as they were. Hope we don't have to wait too long. The poor

young couple are almost naked standing in the cold winter breeze. Keep it coming.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

When they get to her room he needs to fill her cunt with his cum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Friends of ours invited us to their house to check out their new hot tub,nadine and Neil were always a bit on the wild side,me and Neil got in the tub and watched nadine and my wife Sara walking through the kitchen and outside in their bikinis,nadine has short hair and a great pair of tits,Sara is pretty average,they both got in and we had a laugh,Sara and nadine got out to get some more drinks,Neil nudged me asking if Sara had a hairy pussy,why do you ask I said? I just saw it hanging out of her bikini mate! Well in that case yes mate I said, nadine is a dirty bitch he said I fuck both her holes,Sara loves it in her arsehole I said in reply,we'll try and get them to go topless when they get back Neil said,we were all a little tipsy,Neil says to nadine that I liked her tits! I didn't say anything I swear I told her! Give him a flash babe he said,my wife just stared as nadine untied her bikini top,fuck her tits were amazing and she splashed water on them telling Sara to get hers out, yeah cmon Sara Neil said,omg my wife said as she undid her top,her tits sagged down and looked nothing in comparison with nadine,mmm a proper pair of tits Neil said,nadine laughed and said cmon then it's your turn,Neil stood up and pulled his shorts off,the girls giggled like teenagers,Neil's cock was thick and getting harder by the second,they gave me a clap as I took mine off,oh yes Rob nadine said! Sara didn't know what to do next and we both watched nadine sitting down with Neil and wank him off!,fuck yeah babe looking at the two of us,take them off babe,nadine got up turned her arse to us and took her bottoms off, Neil slapped her ass and asked me what I thought of her ass? Fucking sexy mate! Nadine sat down and gave Neil a blowjob! Love to see your hairy bush Sara! She looked at me as if asking for permission,I nodded my head,Sara got up and pulled her bottoms off,fucking hell look at that Neil said,nadine lifted her head and saw Sara's hairy pussy,wow hun that's so hot,nadine leaned over the side of the hot tub and Neil started fucking her, my cock was hard,Neil pulled her around so she was facing us,nadine gave Sara a naughty grin and leaned forward taking my cock in her mouth,she came up for air looking at Sara wanking my cock, Neil pulled out of nadine and walked towards Sara! You want my cock Neil asked? She rubbed his balls and moved slightly forward, I couldn't believe my wife was about to suck another man's cock! Fucking hell Neil said putting both his hands on her head,that's it suck my cock! Sara coughed and dribbled as he fucked her mouth,sit up here Neil told her,she looked so nervous,Neil pushed her legs apart saying how much he loved her hairy pussy, he played with her clit telling me that he was going to fuck my wife,I got behind nadine and started fucking her,Neil positioned himself between my wifes legs and pushed his cock inside her bush! Sara's face said it all,arhh fuck she said watching me fuck nadine! I think your wife likes my cock mate! He stopped fucking her and joined me behind nadine,can I he asked? Neil grinned at me as he rubbed his cock against nadines arsehole,ahh fuck she squirmed,Rob said that you like a cock in your arse Sara? Nadine looked up,you dirty slut babe! Neil encouraged me to fuck nadine in her arsehole! Sara watched me and Neil taking turns in her arsehole! I want to see my husband fucking your arse nadine said to Sara! I took her hand and pulled her off the side of the hot tub, she watched our cocks fuck her friends arsehole, I pushed her over and fucked her pussy,Neil slapped her ass cheeks and pushed his finger up her arsehole! You like that you fucking slut? Show me he said to me,I couldn't believe how easy my cock slid up her arsehole as we always used lube! We both took our cocks out of their arses and marveled at the sight of our wives gaping hole! Can I fuck your wife in her arsehole Neil said? All yours mate! Horny bitch he called her! Arh yeah look at that he said! Neil smiled at me while I watched his cock up my wifes arsehole! Nadine asked her if her husbands cock felt good in her arsehole? Fuck me Sara said,nadine stood up and came around the back,fuck her arsehole babe she said to Neil,yeah babe fuck her before taking his cock out of Sara putting it in her mouth! She spat on Sara's arsehole and licked it before helping her husbands cock back up it! Nadine opened her legs for me on the side of the hot tub,as I fucked her she told Sara how much she loved her husbands cock in her holes! Neil told her to sit next to Nadine and open her legs,her cunt looked incredible taking his cock,Nadine grabbed her tits then moved her hand to her hairy pussy, you like that baby rubbing her pussy? Fuck yes fuck me harder!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlawnut@lawnut
Update November 22nd... I'm not dead, yet. Took a bit of time off, returning to writing I'm September for part 3 of John Prescots story. Was putting finishing touches on it today.... file got corrupted. Lost all 19 pages... FML Thank you so much for the warm responses. All o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES