New Year's Eve Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam rubbed upward, feeling his fingertips brush against the tiny strip of fabric that covered her pussy. Even in the warm water, her pussy was hot. She pushed her hips forward to grind it against his hand.

Sam took the not-so-subtle queue and pressed his thumb against her pussy. He dragged it between her lips, pushing the fabric against her sensitive skin. After a few strokes, Sam pulled the tiny suit bottom to one side and rubbed his fingers across her naked pussy. He smiled as he felt his paired fingers rub along the warm, slippery interior of her lips. Sliding deep inside of her tight teenage pussy elicited another guttural moan.

Eve's breath hitched as she felt her vagina stretched slightly by the intrusion of Sam's fingers. Then she moaned as she focused on the sensation of them rubbing the inside of her canal. She loved every second of it. After a moment, she resumed stroking Sam's cock, quickly adjusting her speed to match that of his fingers.. They found their rhythm: jerking and fingering together, thrusting their hips together, and even moaning together.

They masturbate one another like this for a few minutes, each grasping onto the other as they continue to pant and moan. Sam's cock throbbed in Eve's hand. Precum leaked out, only to be immediately carried away by the warm water of the hot tub. As they kissed deeply, Eve pushed Sam's fingers out of her and moved back, standing up momentarily to move in front of him in the large hot tub. She smiled at him seductively and lowered herself into the water, where she quickly wrapped her mouth around his swollen cock, sucking him deep inside of it letting the underside of his shaft rest upon her tongue.

Sam leaned back and moaned loudly, overwhelmed by the sensations. Eve was stroking the base of his shaft while sucking the top half of his cock. He felt her tongue flicking over his spongy cockhead as she lapped up the precum, now freely flowing. Sam ran his hand through her hair while she was submerged just beneath the surface of the water.

After nearly a minute of this, Eve pulled off of Sam's cock and came up for air. Still stroking the length of his cock, she found Sam's eyes and gave him a mischievous grin. She disappeared once again under the water and immediately latched onto his cock with her hot, wet mouth. She sucked hard on his throbbing cockhead, never letting up with her expert handjob. It wasn't long before she felt Sam's body begin to tense, betraying his impending orgasm. Like an Olympic swimmer, Eve surfaced just long enough to get fresh air through her nose, not letting his cock leave her mouth. As Sam's moaning gained intensity, she sped up her pace and reached down with her left hand to lightly cup Sam's balls. No sooner had she begun to caress them did Sam crash over the edge and into his orgasm.

He moaned loudly despite his best efforts to control his volume. He thrust his hips forward, which pumped a large first shot of cum deep into Eve's throat. He reached out to hold her head in place as he fired twice more, both of which Eve eagerly swallowed in their entirely. After the third spurt, Eve surfaced, letting Sam's cock slip from her mouth; a fourth spurt splattered across her chin and neck. Leaning in, she kissed Sam on the lips, her tongue quickly pressing in and against his.

She had always been surprised by how unphased Sam was when she kissed him after taking his load in her mouth. Her few close girlfriends all seemed to believe guys simply would never taste themselves like that. Sam didn't seem to care.

"Oh God Eve, you are so good at that," Sam said panting, recovering his senses from the post-orgasmic bliss. "But I think I need to return the favor."

"Mmmm... yes please," she responded with a purr.

Smiling wickedly, Sam pushed out of his seat and moved to the middle of the hot tub, turning Eve and pushing her back against the edge and down into the seat. As he kneeled neck-deep in the water, he reached out to grasp Eve's hips. Sam pulled her forward on the seat while pulling her swimsuit bottoms down and then off her toned legs. Moving forward, he placed his hands on her knees, pressing her legs apart and putting his body in between them..

Sam leaned in to kiss Eve, letting their tongues touch briefly before moving his kisses down her jaw and neck, to her collar bone, and then across her breasts, letting his tongue linger over her rock-hard nipple before continuing downward. Taking a deep breath, Sam dipped beneath the surface and pressed his lips against her puffy labia. He ran his tongue between them from the bottom all the way up to the top, flicking the tip of his tongue lightly against her clit at the end. He repeated this several times, bottom to top, ending with another flick of her clit. Despite all the water surrounding them both, he could taste her intoxicating juices. Like a swimmer in a race, Sam surfaced for a quick breath before dipping below and continuing to lick Eve's delicate and delicious pussy.

Eve rolled her head back, squeezing her eyes shut, and moaned loudly as she focused on the feeling of Sam's tongue lapping at her pussy. Every time his tongue flicked across her swollen clit, Eve couldn't help herself; she pushed her hips forward in a desperate attempt to get more stimulation. With her thighs clamped tightly around Sam's head, she kept thrusting like that, over and over, grinding her pussy on his eager lips and tongue.

Sam tapped her legs as he tried to surface. Panting, Eve released her hold on him, feeling herself already starting the climb toward her climax.

Sputtering, Sam surfaced and said, "Damn near drowned me!" They both laughed. "Although I can think of worse ways to go."

Eve, her chest rising and falling rapidly, replied, "True, though how would I explain that to my parents?" This started them laughing even harder. "Here, let's try this." She hopped up onto the edge of the hot tub, her bare pussy exposed. She reached over, grabbed one of the fluffy towels, and wrapped it around her torso, which was exposed to the crisp winter air..

Sam moved forward and pressed his face once more into her soaked pussy. He licked vigorously, placing his tongue onto her pussy and then running it back up to her clit. Switching things up, Sam formed a tight 'O' with his lips and started sucking directly on Eve's hypersensitive clit. As he sucked, he flicked the tip of it with his tongue, swirling tightly around and across the tip. Simultaneously, Sam spread her labia wide with his fingers. He rubbed along the glistening lips a few times before pushing three fingers into her welcoming pussy. He felt her stretch around the additional finger as he began to pump them in and out of her.

Eve could feel the wave begin to crest. She grabbed Sam's hair and pulled him even tighter onto her clit. The delightful intrusion of Sam's fingers, combined with the constant assault on her throbbing little button, sent a wave of intense pleasure crashing over her. Within moments, Eve's pussy clamped down tightly on Sam's fingers, squeezing and spasming. She thrust her hips against his face and fingers with wanton abandon as she came hard. As her body convulsed from the intense orgasm, she panted, moaned, and even let out a muted growl. Wave after wave That first wave of intense pleasure was followed by at least half a dozen others, each rippling through her, and barely fading out before the next one crested. It took Eve close to a minute for her orgasm to start to subside, during which time Sam applied near constant suction on her clit. He tried his best to hold on for dear life, and was only a little worried that her spasming pussy might fracture a finger.

As Eve finally regained a sense of the world around her, she smiled down at Sam, her cheeks flushed. "Oh God Sam, you're so good at that."

"Now," he replied. "I seem to recall the first time I did it wasn't exactly memorable."

Eve giggled. "But you're a quick study. That was amazing. Mmm." She shivered - in part from the passing orgasm, and in part from the cold. Sliding back down into the hot water, she pulled Sam over beside her and cuddled up against him.

They sank down into the warm water so that only their heads were above it. They kissed each other, then both leaned back to look up at the stars overhead.

They remained like that for what seemed to them like an eternity, but was really only 10 or 15 minutes. They leaned against one another, occasionally stole kisses, and relaxed in comfortable quiet. Eve kissed Sam's earlobe, then ran her tongue up along the ridge. She whispered seductively, "I think they've moved the party downstairs." She reached down and squeezed his semi-erect cock as she added, "Why don't we head up to my room?"

"I like the sound of that," Sam replied.

He kissed her on the lips, then stood up and found Eve's towel. He passed it over to her, and then found his...

==============================================

Thanks for Reading! The second part is already well under way.

12