New Year's Eve with Benefits

Story Info
Annie Strips... and Explodes... for New Years.
1.8k words
4.06
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's Eve can be as fun as you want it to be! And... Anthony and I are really fortunate to have a group of friends who believe this way as we do.

Our usual spot for New Year's Eve is only 5 houses away. This is sooo convenient... particularly when it's time to go home... no need to drive! Our friends' home is a real "party house" ... the back patio opens to the golf course and it was built for entertaining groups up to 80-100. Sweet!

For New Year's Eve with Steve and April... there are actually 2 parties. We all gather at about 7:00pm for drinks and appetizers... catching up on things with people we know, and meeting and chatting with people who are new.

They have an initial group that ranges from 70 to 80 people... with a good mix of men and women, gay and straight, 10 years younger than us through 30 years older. Most years, we already know at least 90% of the guests... with the fun of meeting new people also.

The main course buffet is ready at about 8:30pm or so... and, the caterer they have is amazing! She's provided great food for at least the past 6 years... and her staff is outstanding. And... she and her staff join the fun at their "favorite party of the year."

I mentioned that Steve and April have 2 parties. Well... some of their guests just aren't ready to commit to the full 'New Year' experience at 12midnight. And... some also aren't ready to commit to the potential of partial to full nudity leading up to the Pacific time zone New Year. Our hosts let everyone know that, after the 'New York New Year' at our actual 9pm, some guest might enjoy the party san clothes.

Three big-screen TVs are on throughout the house, so we can watch the ball drop in Times Square in New York City for the first celebration of the New Year in the US! We all gather around the TVs for the countdown... and enjoy the initial celebration of the New Year in the USA together.

I just checked with Anthony about this, so I'm sure I'm accurate. I started stripping at the moment of the 'New York New Year' 8 years ago. That first year... it was totally spontaneous... no plan in my head at all. The music was thumping, and the wine was flowing. At the stroke of midnight... I took off my shoes... with the full intention of being totally naked three hours later... if not sooner.

So... each year after that, I plan my party outfit carefully. Last year... I wore a frilly cream blouse under a red leather jacket... matching leather skirt... black FMPs with sexy black stay-up hose... a cream see-through bra with matching g-string. That's a total of 7 separate items. Yes... this is planned carefully!

The 'New York New Year' party gets us in the mood for more! Champagne starts flowing... and delicious desserts are served. Mmmm! As I kicked off my FMPs, several friends close by recognized this signal... and their toasts and smiles showed they knew what was coming!

The first party ended during the hour after the 'New York New Year.' Various people found their way to the door. Our gracious hosts bid them farewell and "Happy New Year."

Then... the second party began. During the final 2 hours until our actual New Year moment, the music got louder, and the party got raunchy.

At 9:30pm... I took off my jacket. Some of the early crowd were still there, but they didn't know the significance of that strategic moment. Several friends did recognize the significance, and they cheered when my jacket was shimmied off of my shoulders. As the rhythm of the music dictated the movement of my hips, I danced my way to our host to present him with my jacket. We danced together briefly as he took it from me and put it in a safe place.

At 10:00pm... I walked into a central place in the house and slowly took off my leather skirt, dancing to the music as it slid down from my hips and landed on the floor. I spied a lesbian friend I've known for years across the room... so I danced my way toward her with my skirt in front of my hips. When I gave her my skirt, she looked down at my crotch with just a see-through g-string covering it and growled her approval. Delicious!

This is when the evening gets interesting. As I circulated among friends, I could see their eyes move to my crotch. Hahaha... many men tried valiantly to keep eye contact. But... eventually, their glance moved to see what they might see beneath the thin veil of my g-string in the opening of my blouse.

At 10:30pm... it was time to take off my blouse. I can't tell you how I yearn to get to this point! It's the longest half hour of the evening. I'm exposed, but mostly covered still by my blouse. At last... I can shed my blouse and enjoy being seen in just the filmiest fabric. Mmmm. Strategically, my blouse went to the youngest guy in the group that night. I danced over to him... and presented it to him as I shook my boobs in his face. Fun... he was all smiles and kissed the front of my blouse in appreciation.

At 11:00pm... I walked to the center of the great room and slowly took off my stay-up hose... one sensuous leg at a time... following the rhythm of the music. The cheering is always fun! They went to the man in the couple who are our best and most intimate friends. He and I both knew that later after midnight he would be fucking me... and his big smile and warm hug were comforting and exciting.

Okay... I was at last down to just my see-through bra and barely-there g-string... very exciting! And everyone was enthusiastic in their support. As I moved through the party crowd, I was open to hugs and casual fondling. Guys... and several frisky gals... made their admiration obvious as we chatted. My almost totally bare ass got a lot of attention!

During this last hour before our actual New Year, the second party takes a significant turn. I love it that about half of the women still at the party choose to strip down to their bra and panties... or g-strings in several instances like me. It doesn't happen right away but moves gradually among the crowd.

Ahhh... it's a lovely lingerie show! Wow! Some of the lingerie outfits are amazingly expensive French sets. As other women came over to share their greetings, it was sooo fun to see the planning they put into their lingerie choice.

At 11:30pm on the dot... I slowly took off my filmy bra. I can't tell you how freeing it is to finally release my boobs from their thin and filmy yet restrictive bonds. My bra as usual went to the oldest man in the room. He's an old friend and recently turned 92. I danced to him at his table and presented him with my flimsy bra with a gentle kiss. Before I left his table, I lifted his hands to cradle my bare boobs. And... his sweet and loving wife loved it all!

In the several minutes before midnight... I gathered all of the other women who had at least partially stripped in front of the big screen TV in the center of the great room. During the last 5 minutes or so... we danced and shimmied to the appreciation of the crowd that still numbered around 45 people.

As 12midnight approached to the final countdown... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... midnight... my g-string hit the floor. Anthony joined me in the front of the crowd. Our embrace was sooo sweet... as always at the New Year. He pulled me close with his left arm, and then probed my wet yoni with his right hand. He knows how excited I get when I'm exposed in front of a big group... so he also knew that I needed his touch deep into my yoni at this moment particularly. Ahhhh... what a lovely probing touch by my amazingly loving hubby!

After our midnight embrace... we all got a champagne flute to toast the New Year. Ant knows that I really love to greet others while nude... and he's lovingly supportive of my desires.

In the next several minutes... I circulated through the group for toast, kisses... and many sweetly fondling touches. All of the men... and several of the women... kissed my super-hard nipples.

Selective men... and one woman... was invited to probe my wet yoni. As we embraced, I moved their hands down to my crotch, and whispered my invitation in their ears. As other watched, they touched... and caressed... and probed deeply my smooth yoni.

After the third probing hug and touch by a close male friend, I was sooo turned on that I couldn't stand it. With his deeply probing touch, I exploded with an orgasm that surprised me... and him... and others watching. Holy crap! If he hadn't held me tightly, I would have collapsed on the floor.

When I'd recovered, we kissed, and I took a deep breath. I laughed briefly, and said, "Well, that's a first in all these years. Please, don't miss next years' celebration!"

I loved the next part of the party. I was the only totally naked woman among many still clothed men and women. It was also fun the several friends were stripped down to their panties or g-strings. We all danced together in front of an appreciative crowd.

I was the only one totally nude... but one other friend was the hit of the evening. She had lovely DD cup boobs... and they were bare and free. We danced together for a bit... but then she took over the group with her gyrating boobs. Not a problem... we all loved it! Couples were enjoying each other all across the room. Sweet!

Oh... and for those of you who are wondering about sex... there was plenty, but not at the party. Our closest friends stayed over at our house, so they didn't have to drive either. We've had a lovely intimacy with them for more than 10 years. So... we spent several hours pleasing each other and enjoying the early hours of a new year.

Ant and me... Sly and Andi... me and Sly... Ant and Andi... me and Andi... delicious!

At breakfast the next morning... we estimated our orgasms... yes, you should do this yourselves! Me... 4. Andi.. 3. Ant.. 2. Sly... 1. Yeah... do the math... Andi and I enjoy each other a lot!

Joy to all! Happy New Year... every year!!