New Year's in the Catskills Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour passed. Then an hour. By the time the second hour had almost finished, I was feeling numb and I was blinking away tears. I had slowly developed this anxious, sick feeling in my stomach. I felt abandoned by Rylan; where could he be? I couldn't take it anymore, and grabbing a napkin to dab my eyes, I weaved my way through everyone and found an exit. I charged through the empty hallway, and just wanted to go back to my room and burst.

"Beth! Wait up!" Tabitha shouted after me.

I ignored her, as I continued to stomp and sniff, and I heard the tap-tap-tapping of her heels on the floor tiles as she caught up to me. "Beth, hun, where are you going?"

I sniffed again, as Tabitha kept pace with me. "I don't even know what I am doing here! Why did Rylan even invite me if he's just going to ditch me!?"

Tabitha touched my upper arm. "It's okay, Beth. I'm sure he was dragged somewhere by his father, you know how it is." Her tone was soothing, but I was still upset. When we got to our door, I bashed the keycard against the sensor and threw open the door. I dropped myself on the edge of my bed, my face buried in my hands. Tabitha shut the door and sat next to me, putting her arm around me. A few tears trickled out of my sad, baby blues.

Tabitha hugged me close, and her hand rested on my leg. I continued to sniffle, and I felt her hand stroke my bare leg. She kept whispering soothing words into my ear, and I suddenly realized how wonderful she smelled. The more she held my shoulder and stroked my leg, the warmer I began to feel. Only half of it was from the wine.

I turned my head towards her, my eyes lowered. I felt my heart begin to race, and I rested my hand on the hand she had on my thigh. I slowly raised my eyes to hers, and we stared at each other for what felt like forever. I clutched her hand, and she squeezed back. Her eyes dropped down to my lips, as did mine, and quickly back up to each other's eyes. Simultaneously, we lent forward and our lips met.

We kissed for a moment, and I shuddered, backing an inch away from her face. We shared a breath, and our mouths found each other once again as I crept my arm around her waist. Our mouths began to move against each other, slowly. A part of me could hardly believe what I was doing with this beautiful girl. Sure, she wasn't the first female I had kissed like this, but the whole idea of kissing another girl like me still felt so novel and thrilling. My anxiousness had been obliterated as I lost myself in Tabitha's kiss.

I felt Tabitha maneuver me backwards, and with our lips never breaking, I crawled back and rested my head on my pillow. Tabitha held herself over me, as I felt her hands slip behind me. She settled on top of me, and my hands stroked her back and her hair. We continued to make out like this for several more minutes, and I found the zipper on the back of her dress. I began to pull it down, and Tabitha lifted her head and looked down at me. She said nothing, but she stroked my hair, her face gauging mine to confirm I really wanted to do this. Nervously, but assuredly, I nodded at her. I needed this; I needed her.

She nodded back at me, and lowered herself down once again, her tongue entering my mouth as it danced against my own. I pulled her zipper down all the way, and tugged her dress off her shoulders. Her arms snaked behind my back and found my own zipper, pulling it down as well. She moved down my body, bringing my dress down with her, pulling it all the way past my feet. She tugged off my heels, as I quickly reached behind my bra to unhook it.

She sat up momentarily, throwing off her own dress in a flash as I tossed my bra to the side. She bent down and I shivered as she began to suck on my pink nipples, one after the other. A moan escaped me; I swear that no one knew how to work my nipples like another girl. I reached behind to unhook Tabitha's bra, and with all of the attention my breasts were receiving it was difficult to focus on getting it off.

I finally unclasped her bra, and she pulled it off, tossing it on the floor. She lay down on top of me once again, both of us clad only in our panties. We both had an ample amount of bosom, and I loved how our breasts felt pressed against each other. We continued to kiss intensely, as she adjusted her groin against my hip bone and I spread my legs to allow her leg to press against mine. I loved how Tabitha was taking the lead, and we grinded against each other feeling our wetness seep through the fabric of our panties.

Soon Tabitha was kissing my neck, and slowly began to move down my body, licking my collar bone, my breasts, and my stomach. She took the elastic band of my underwear, and pulled it off slowly, and I raised my legs to allow her to take it off all the way. She took my calf into her mouth, holding it up and sucking on it as she wiggled out of her own panties. Both of us were now completely nude, and she slithered straight into my pussy, sucking my clit into her mouth.

Immediately, I groaned as she worked my clit; she really knew what the fuck she was doing. Her tongue traveled down my slit, back up to my clit, repeat. I pinched my nipples as I moaned and writhed. She expertly ate me out, and in no time at all I was cumming. I begged her not to stop, and soon I felt her finger, then a second, slip inside of me. She immediately found my g-spot, and before my first orgasm had even subsided I burst into another one with a wail.

She kept pumped her fingers into me as she devoured my pussy, and between her fucking motions and me clutching my boobs, I couldn't even tell where one orgasm started and one began. I was practically howling, and after I gasped one final time, Tabitha pulled out of me and lay next to me. Her breasts rose and fell as she caught her breath.

She gave a breathy laugh. "Feel better now, Beth?"

I held my face, still trying to catch my breath. "Tabby...that was amazing."

She smiled at me. "You're not the first straight girl I've gotten off after a few glasses of wine!"

I turned to her, raising my eyebrow. "And how, pray tell, is a straight girl different than a lesbian?"

Tabitha rolled her eyes. "Well, for one thing, they often have tiffs with their boyfriends before messing around with me." I smirked at that. "Secondly, and not that I'm complaining, but I end up doing most of the work."

I raised myself up onto my elbows, as she looked up at me. "Is that so?"

She shrugged. "Sadly, straight girls like to receive, rather than give."

I rolled onto my knees, kneeling over her. "Well, I'm not exactly straight..."

"Oh Beth, you don't have to - ooohhh," she moaned, as I took her nipple into my mouth. Tabitha purred as I took my time going back and forth between her firm breasts, kissing and licking the skin between them as I did so. My tongue traveled past her navel and stomach, and I rubbed my face all over her mound. I grazed the lips of her pussy, and greedily latched on to her clit, causing Tabitha to let out a guttural cry.

As I serviced her clit, I quickly slid my fingers into her soaking wet pussy, curling my fingers upwards as she shuddered. I took my time, switching from slow to fast inside of her, letting her build up her energy and forcing her to release it, teasing her but never stopping the motion. I pulled my wet fingers from her vagina, and as I stroked up and down her slit, my fingertips grazed her asshole.

I heard her gasp as I touched her there, and as I continued to lick her pussy, I began to rub her anus. She made no move to stop me; if anything, she grinded her ass against me. Finally, I slipped a finger into her ass, and that pushed her over the edge. She couldn't stop moaning, almost hyperventilating, and with my finger jammed inside of her ass and my mouth sucking her pussy, she came in a furry. As her pussy pulsed, I finger fucked her ass while her orgasm tore through her.

Eventually, she grabbed my hair and pulled up on top of her, jamming her tongue into my mouth to which I responded in kind. My finger was still buried in her ass, and I felt her hand reach around me to grip my butt cheek. I shifted slightly, allowing her better access to my anus, and she quickly slipped her finger inside my hole. For several minutes, we toyed with each other's asses while we made out and squirmed against each other.

Eventually, our kissing slowed down and we each removed our fingers. I rolled off of her, both of us laying on our backs, recovering. We were both drenched in sweat, our boobs quivering as we came back to earth. It was Tabitha who eventually turned to me and broke the silence.

"I can tell you've definitely been with a girl before."

I turned and flashed her a grin. "To be fair, you're only the second girl I've ever had sex with. It's still kind of new to me, though."

"Get out. You definitely know what you're doing. Does Rylan know that you're into girls?"

"Actually," I admitted, "he does. We sort of have a weird relationship, or arrangement, or whatever. Rylan's my boyfriend, but I also kind of have a girlfriend, my best friend Brooke." I rolled my eyes. "I know it's odd."

"And Rylan's okay with her?" Tabitha asked, incredulously.

"Yeah," I said casually, "he has sex with her, too."

Tabitha was stunned. "Well now, I guess I never figured Rylan for the type to get wild like that. Or you, for that matter. You're a very interesting girl, Beth."

She reached over and gave me a long, passionate kiss. We smiled at each other, and before I could ask if she wanted to share a bed tonight she got under the covers. She lay on her back with her arm outstretched in invitation. I slipped under the sheets and scooted against her, resting my head on her shoulder as she wrapped her arm around me. It was nice being held by Tabitha; she was taller than me like a boy would be, but with all the lovely smoothness of a woman.

As I cuddled against her, draping my leg on her thigh, I gave very little thought to the coming morning. All I knew is that for the moment I was snug and satisfied, and that's how I felt as I drifted into unconsciousness.

End of part one.