All Comments on 'New Year's in the Catskills Pt. 02'

by MaiaEmpire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MattBsb500MattBsb500about 2 years ago

Loved this episode! great balance of background and story telling with Hot sex! I liked how Rylan assumed his girlfriend did one of the girls, and Beth's reaction in the conversation lol

I think Beth should also come clean to Tabitha and Jessica about using their strap on lol.

But great story thank you!

auburnginaauburnginaabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't improve on MattBsb500's comment, except to add that you have a flair for excellent prose-writing and for making a quite complex narrative flow smoothly from scene to scene.

Thank you again

Ginaxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your characters, and I'm so happy that you have kept writing since your original series because I get to see more of them. This was an awesome mix of hot and wholesome.

I especially love the idea of a bisexual couple who can both bond over their love of anal, though that's probably more me reading into it than anything explicit. As the great bi sages say, ass is ass.

Thanks again for having the skill and dedication to create these stories!

JannasMasterJannasMasteralmost 2 years ago

Awesome job as always. Sexy and well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaiaEmpire@MaiaEmpire
Thanks for reading my profile! I'm Maia. I started publishing on Literotica during the quarantine, and it has always been a sort of outlet for me. I'm quite reserved in person, so this site is a way for me to have frank, enjoyable conversations I don't regularly have. I on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES