New Year's Masquerade Party

Story Info
Allison is reunited with Rob for a NYE event.
3.1k words
3.88
4.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of Allison Kim. Her mother is South Korean while her father is unknown to her. Allison's mother often told her that her father was a white US Army soldier that she married in Korea but separated when Allison was born. Having that said, Allison stood about 5'5" tall, and weighed in about 120 lbs. Light skinned, and somewhat on the thin side, she had attributes not normal of the typical Asian female. She had big hazel eyes; but what really separated her was her stunning body. She had naturally light brown/blondish hair and was quite endowed with full 34C cup breasts that could pass for D cups depending on the cut of the bra and a nice toned butt that wasn't flat. Her measurements would come to a voluptuous 34-26-35. I guess that was from the father's side of the gene pool.

But on with the story...

New Year's Eve, 2022; Allison was ecstatic for this event. Living in NYC has been a big change from her old stomping ground of upstate NY. Allison was older now, having graduated from college with a finance degree and working for human resources for a huge multi-billion dollar investment firm. Still naive at heart, she was still smart enough to navigate through the corporate world that she was now thriving in. She received a package and letter from her old flame, Rob that said this:

"Allison, it has been a minute. I'll be in town for NYE for an event. I would love to see you again. I've included the VIP invite to the event to include you as my plus one. Sincerely, Rob.

P.S. I included something for you to wear. I know you won't mind."

Allison greedily opened the package and while the memories of her old lover came flooding back... as well as flooding herself and moistening her underwear. She opened the box to reveal a stunning pair of Christian Louboutin patent leather over the knee boots (you know, the ones with the red bottoms) and a black mini dress that was mostly sheer around the top with a deep plunge. Allison tried the boots on that fit perfectly and the dress as well. The dress fit perfectly around her chest so that her round and perky C cup breasts would be half exposed, and hugged tightly around her hips. It ended a little below her butt cheeks and when she tried to bend over it would just rise enough so that her now wet pussy could be seen. Allison thought to herself: "Do I even wear anything under this dress?" Allison looked deeper into the box and she saw a silver glitter eye mask with strings so that they would be tied to the back of her head.

"Masquerade!" she screamed out loud.

Allison donned the mask and tied it in the back, under her hair and above her ears. Her long dyed blonde hair flowed over halfway down her back as she looked herself over in the mirror. she couldn't believe how great the outfit looked on her. She was more excited that it was a masquerade party. She couldn't wait to see Rob. It had been too long.

The invite had included an address on the west side.

"Please take the elevator to the 50th floor and look for the #9 for your seating."

This intrigued Allison and only furthered her excitement. She took the rest of the day to prepare herself. She took a nice hot bath to relax herself and to thoroughly clean herself and did her make up nicely. Dark eye makeup to accentuate her big Asian eyes, and firetruck red lipstick. She put on her outfit and marveled at herself in the mirror. She thought she looked amazing and took some pictures of herself in the mirror. She texted one to Rob with "Can't wait to see you xoxo!"

Rob replied back instantly with a "thumbs up and a kissing emoji."

Allison put on her long black trench coat as it was in the lower 30's temperature wise and set her Uber destination. The Uber was pretty close and when she entered the Uber the driver just was in awe of her beauty.

"Jade?" he asked.

"Muhammed?" she replied.

"Yes, Miss Jade. That's me. You are very beautiful tonight. I wished I could go where you're going!" he said.

"Thanks, Muhammed. You're very sweet. Maybe I'll get you a ride back. It's nice to know who my Uber driver is." as she entered and closed her door shut.

Allison still used the alias as Jade in many things. Jade, also being her middle name, has been one of the monikers she's used to using to introduce herself to creepy guys at bars or on the street. Also, it's a good way for her to be discreet. Sitting in the car waiting to arrive at her destination she took a few more selfies in the backseat of the car and posted them to her Tinder. After a few minutes she arrived at her destination. It was a huge glass building that seemed more of a corporate office than an apartment. She approached the building and saw there was a security guard in front checking for the special invites.

"Do you have an invite, miss?" The security guard asked.

He was a towering middle aged black man at 6 '5 ", shaved bald head and wearing a tight black compression shirt that hugged every muscle of his body. The front of his shirt had the word "SECURITY" on front and screamed out every essence of it.

Allison gave the man her invite. The security guard looked it over and opened the door for her.

"Please take the elevators on the right to floor 50. When you step out you will see the numbers on the doors and please step in. Also, please have your mask on and make sure it's tied securely on your head....And have a wonderful night."

"Thank you..." Allison said back as she looked at the name plate pinned to his chest.

"...Marcus."

Allison stepped into the elevator and pressed 50. The elevator whirled down and she stepped in. It was bright and mirrored. She took her mask out of her coat pocket and tired it tightly around under her hair. She even double knotted it to make sure it wouldn't come off. "Ding." The elevator slowed and stopped on the 50th floor. As she stepped out she heard some giggling from some women that were standing in the hallway in front of some doors. They seemed like they knew each other and were engulfed in their own little conversation.

One was a skinny blonde wearing a tight white mini dress with silver sequins and a black sequined face mask to match. The other was brunette with a dark red dress that looked like a ballerina outfit with a red and silver glitter face mask. They both looked at Allison as she stepped off the elevator and gasped at the same time.

"Girl, you look amazing!!!" said the blonde.

"WOW. I thought you looked good, Gina. I stand corrected." said the brunette.

"Thanks!" Allison said to both the girls. "Do you know where #9 is?

"Oh, it's down the hall and around the corner. See you inside!" as the brunette gave a kiss on the cheek to the blonde and walked into the door in front of her.

"Sorry, that was Mabel. And I'm Gina. Nice to meet you! See you inside!" as the blonde disappeared into the next door.

Allison walked down the hall and around the corner. She counted 15 more doors until she walked to #9. She entered the door only to be in a small room the size of a closet. There was a hook to hang her jacket, and a post-it with a 4 digit code "1696

Put your phone in the safe. Have a seat when you're done. Thank you." But before she put her phone in the safe at her feet, she texted Rob:

"I'm here."

Allison closed the safe and hung her jacket. She sat on the stool and peered through an opening. It was a small rectangular opening that had a slide. As she pulled the slide she saw a huge ballroom with couches and white, black and silver balloons in the air. She saw a long table full of cakes, cookies and another table full of champagne glasses. She saw three full bars with female bartenders in slim suits serving drinks. It looked to be about 20 guests in total. There seemed to be more females than males at the bars being served with groups of men chatting amongst themselves.

Allison was so deep into analyzing the room that she didn't hear the door open and close behind her. She felt a hand cover her mouth and another arm which wrapped around her. She was shocked and tried to free herself, until she heard a voice that was all too familiar.

"You look amazing, Allison. I'm glad the outfit fits you; you haven't changed at all."

Allison's shock turned into excitement as she realized it was Rob in the small room with her. Hey tensing turned into relaxation as Rob kept her mouth covered and his other hand wandered and squeezed her breast. Allison let out a small moan through her mouth as Rob's hand covered it, and moaned a little louder as Rob moved his hand lower between her toned thighs and under her dress.

"No underwear. It's good to know you still know what I like." Rob whispered into her ear as he slowly played with her vagina. Her thighs slowly parting to let Rob invade her more.

"Master, it's been too long." Allison purred as Rob removed his hand from her mouth. Allison tilted her head back and was wanting a kiss, when Rob grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. With a quick motion he spun her around on the stool and she was now facing him.

Rob was dressed in a tux with the same matching eye mask as Allison's. The sight of Rob melted Allison in her stool. She instinctively reaches out and goes straight for Rob's crotch. She traced over his pants and ran her fingers along Rob's engorging penis.

"You know what to do... my half Asian slut." Rob uttered to Allison as he unzipped his pants.

Almost instantly Allison stuck her hand into Rob's pants and fished out his nine inch penis that was getting harder by the second. She grabbed at it and marveled at the beauty of his cock. How she longed for something so beautiful and how she missed the sight of it. She leaned forward with Rob's still clutching a handful of her hair, to take the tip of his penis into her mouth. Her red lips kissing the head of his cock and meeting some precum that had found its way out of his cock. She licked around the head of his now hard cock and looked up at him through her silver eye mask.

"Mmm..." she hummed through her lips as she slowly took the length of Rob's cock into her mouth. Her mouth seem to water more and now she was drooling over his erect cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked his rock hard cock from tip to the base of his shaft. She used her other free hand to fish out his balls and sucked each one softly. Rob let out a long deep moan as the saliva from Allison's mouth dripped down her chin and onto the floor. Allison's head bobbed up and down on Rob's cock while he held her hair and guided her up and down. He reached down with his free hand and pulled her plunging dress to the side to let one of her beautiful breasts pop out free. He pinched her pink nipple which was hardened from sucking his cock, and Allison squealed while sucking his cock harder.

"God, I missed your mouth. You're a great little cocksucker" Rob mumbled as Allison purred out another moan.

After a few minutes of cock sucking, Allison looked up at Rob and squirted her eyes. She took the cock out of her mouth and started slapping the side of her face with the saliva covered flesh pole. Rob looked down and pulled her up by her hair, turned her around and pushed her forward the wall of the closet sized room. With his other hand, he bent her over at her hip so now she was using her hands to push up against the wall and can see through the slide into the ballroom. After bending her over Rob took hold of the bottom of her mini dress and pulled it up revealing Allison toned and plump ass. He took his fingers and placed them over Allison's wet vagina.

"You dirty slut. You're so wet. I bet you were waiting for my cock, weren't you? Rob asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I missed you so much. It's been way too long. I miss your cock. I NEED your cock." Allison turned her head to look at Rob while she said it out loud.

Rob took his now engorged penis and rubbed the tip against Allison's wet pussy lips. Allison let out a moan. One that got louder and louder as Rob rubbed his bulbous cock head up and down her pussy lips. He guided his cock past her pussy lips and yanked her head back while he thrusted himself deep into her. Allison tried to brace herself but let out a loud yelp which caught the attention of a few attendees.

"Yesss, Master." Allison hissed out through her teeth.

Rob started pumping in and out of her. Long rhythmic strokes in and out as he enjoys every centimeter of her tight and wet pussy. The feeling was ecstatic. He longed for this. He craved this. He pulled her head back more as the other grabbed her hip. He pumped in and out of her harder while looking down to see her butt cheeks ripple and wave with each thrust. He undid his pants and let his pants fall to his angles.

"You've been a good girl I see. You're still tight as ever....Like the first time I fucked this pussy. You kept this half Asian pussy tight for me." Rob whispered into Allison's ear.

Hearing this sent Allison into a frenzy. She bent her head down and covered her mouth as moans of her climax leaked out of her mouth. She was cumming hard on his cock. She pushed back with her other hand to meet his thrusts so he would be deeper inside her. She also missed this feeling. The pure savagery of his lust for her. It was something carnal. It was a feeling she had missed. All the lovers she's taken and bedded never matched up to the ecstasy that came from the sex with Rob. It was only Rob that could make her feel this way. A few more minutes of Rob pumping into Allison, Rob pulled out of her which made her gasp. He spun her around and picked her up so that her legs would wrap around his waist. Rob guided his cock into her gaping opening and impaled Allison on his cock while he turned and pushed her into the wall.

The patent leather knee high boots she wore helped provide the grip so that she wouldn't slide off him. She gripped his now sweaty torso and waist while he pumped her up and down on his penis. He gave her a long deep passionate kiss and sent his tongue down into her throat. The passion of the kiss sent Allison into overdrive. Her pussy gripped around Rob's cock even harder. The immense pleasure that Rob felt was too much to hold back. He pushed Allison into the wall one last time and clenched his own butt cheeks to send his hot load shooting into her. Five, six, seven pumps into Allison's pussy send her into a frenzy. She screamed through her teeth. This was an orgasm she has not had in a while. It made her light headed and almost blackout. She held onto him for life as her pussy clamped down and around Rob's cock. He kept pumping up into her and the vice grip her pussy had on his cock milked every spurt of cum out of him. Rob pulled out of Allison only to hear the splatter of his cum leak out of her onto the floor. Allison, still dazed from her orgasm, nearly fell to the floor if Rob didn't guide her to the stool that was next to her.

Allison was still dizzy from the extreme climax. She leaned back and rested her head on the wall of the closet-sized room. Rob picked his pants and readied himself. He helped Allison to her feet and pulled her mini dress back down, while his cum leaked out and down the side of her toned inner thigh.

"C'mon slut. We have to make our entrance." Rob said to her in a commanding voice.

"Yes sir. Just give me a minute. Your dick is just too good. This half Asian cum dumpster needs a breather..." Allison responded as she looked at him and tried to balance herself. Using Rob for support she reached down between her legs and scooped up some of his cum leaking from her and brought it to her mouth. She licked it all up and sucked her fingers while looking at Rob through her eye mask.

"Thank you, Master for the fucking. For the cum. It tastes so sweet." She said to him,

Rob looked at her and smiled.

"You're very welcome my slut. Now get ready, we're walking out." He said to her,

He then turned the latch on the door that was well hidden and the door slid open. Some of the attendees turned to look at the new couple coming out of the doorway.

The two girls Allison had met outside the elevator turned their heads and smiled at Allison. Allison smiled back and winked at them. Slowly they made their way to a large white couch and Rob sat her down. Allison was still sex drunk from her romp with Rob that she hardly noticed when he left her. Rob came back with two drinks in his hand.

"Here, drink up. We just got started, it's not even 8 yet." Rob said to Allison.

Allison looked at Rob and took a big gulp from the drink. Unsure with what else is in store for her tonight....