All Comments on 'New Years Resolution Ch. 02'

by MadCuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And I'm even more turned on now. My heart was in my throat by the time I read don't worry, I won't harm you. What a firm but gentle teacher this man is. This is possibly the sexiest story I've ever read. Gave you five stars, wish I could have given you ten. I'm addicted to you now, so please daddy, give me more, and more, and more.

petey377petey377about 2 years ago

can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

daddy great story,you can put me on the bench any time,,,look forward to the next chapter

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

Sublime. Arouses my memories of my animal hunger to get a man's entire rigid dick into my throat. Was able to suck a thick 8 inch cock down to my sperm donor's balls, a fantastic experience indeed. Took some time to learn how to take more and more cock in my mouth. Time very well spent.

More!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I would love for neighbors, especially women, to see me sucking cock and getting fucked. I want all the women to know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMadCuck@MadCuck
Married man living in Madison, Wisconsin. I basically write for myself, fantasies that come into my head of what I wish would happen to me. I love cuckolding, giving blowjobs while on poppers, cum and creampies. I was very surprised that my stories (fantasies) here were consid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES