All Comments on 'New Years Resolution Ch. 04'

by MadCuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, my fucking God, what have you done to me. I've never thought of myself as anything but gay, but I'm now questioning that after reading this. I'm so turned on reading from Brooke's point of view, I started to cum without touching myself. Looking forward to the hot shower scene and James' reaction to that. I know I've said this before, but this is the hottest story I've ever read. Five stars again, but you've now gone past ten in mind. PLEASE DADDY, can we have chapter #5 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please please post part 5!!!!!

ShysissychrissieShysissychrissieabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very,very erotic and well written. Looking forward to more in this series.

Lommel76Lommel76about 2 years ago

When will the next part of this fantastic exciting horny story follow? Hopefully soon ....

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

Ch. 04 - MAGNIFICENT.

Cock Sucking. Sodomy. Heat. Love of faggotry in James. Beautiful wife's whispers are steaming hot. Her love for her hubby providing huge dividends for all 3 people.

A permanent sexual transformation into young James. His master a brilliant teacher of depraved male sex.

The glass with the new queer's cum in it - OMG was that fucking hot. Could almost taste the slick white semen myself as I masturbated to this unbelievably torrid story.

I am hoping Daddy fucks this married couple both up the ass. James eats her pussy while Daddy tears his ass apart again. Maybe Daddy demands she fuck her husband with a realistic strap on, while Daddy stretches her sexy ass to the limit with his 8 inch sexual power tool.

Add a 5 to the 5 I rated this.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Excellent FANTASTIC story !!! Definitely more than a 5.

I agree with the other posted comments. This story has everything which faggot cocksucking bottom bitch husbands like me desire -- we want to suck big cocks, we want to get fucked by a well-hung alpha male with our wives watching, we want to eat our own cum while our wives masturbate in front of our alpha Daddy, and we also want our alpha Daddy to fuck our wives in front of us and give them the sexual pleasure we can't give them (because we're faggots). I'm a proud card-carrying member of this faggot husband club.

One other thing -- I especially love stories written from the female perspective. This chapter being told by the faggot's wife turned me on so much that I shot my cum load into my coffee cup and ate it all up. Yummy yummy !!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Going to read it right now !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMadCuck@MadCuck
Married man living in Madison, Wisconsin. I basically write for myself, fantasies that come into my head of what I wish would happen to me. I love cuckolding, giving blowjobs while on poppers, cum and creampies. I was very surprised that my stories (fantasies) here were consid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES