New York Time

Story Info
A boring night in the city turns into an exciting threesome.
3k words
4.51
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work took me to NYC for the weekend. Well, a Friday full of meetings and then waiting for my flight back out on Sunday. I'm not a big city guy, but after death-by-PowerPoint presentations all day, I decided to hit a bar just down the street from my mid-town hotel (when it's on the company dime, you get yourself a bit better room).

As I settled into my seat at the bar of this little place, I sipped on a good, heffeweizen micro brew and decided to enjoy a little people watching. The usual city dwellers were out this evening, dressed in drab clothes for the late fall evening. But at the end of bar, there was this light of energy... a sweet blonde wearing a cream-colored peasant dress that flowed over what indicated a very shapely body underneath. She was quite a contrast to the natives around here in their dark colors that bagged around them. There was even quite the contrast in her partner at the bar, a tall, dark-haired guy, sporting a full beard and a stocking cap to keep off the coming winter's chill (although, it looked more like a fitting accoutrement for any time for him).

She sparkled when she laughed with him, obviously in love with her grizzly bear like mate, and her laughter - as much as she wanted to suppress it - carried down the bar and infected in my ear, drawing my eyes to this couple. I saw her look down my way, and without trying to stare, I watched her as she leaned into her man, wrapping one arm around his chest, kissing him lightly on the cheek. Then, I could have sworn I saw her mouth the words as she whispered in his ear and looked towards me, "I think he might be the one."

Her man glanced down my way and looked back at his beautiful woman as if he were silently saying, "Are you sure?" while she smiled back at him and nodded yes.

Slipping down from her barstool, this blonde goddess started walking toward me... maybe more accurately, started flowing toward me, as the light material of her dress moved around her as she made her way down the bar and closer to me. Smiling, she offered her hand to shake and said, "Hi, I'm Mira. And that's Dan," glancing back over her shoulder at her man.

"I'm Fred," I said as I must have looked a bit puzzled this woman was even talking to me. Mind you, I'm not ugly, but I had a few years on this couple as the silver hair on top my head indicated, but the lack of deep wrinkles around my eyes made people think I could be 10 years younger.

"We were wondering if you would like to join us for a drink," Mira said, smiling that broad smile as her sparkling eyes looked directly into mine.

"Of course," I replied. I mean, who turns down an offer like that? As we drank together and talked, I learned they were both more attuned to more rural conditions, especially mountains and forests. Mira chatted about how she felt more at home communing with nature, as Dan nodded in agreement. Like me, Mira was just in town for a couple of weeks to visit; Dan lived in New York, but he wanted out, and in particular, closer to Mira (who could blame him).

As the drinks continued to flow (maybe a round of shots here and there), each of them became more and more gregarious, especially Mira, as she touched my arm when laughing at some of my jokes. I thought I might have felt something there (well, I was feeling a lot everywhere, despite the effects of the alcohol), but she has her man. I saw Mira whisper something to Dan, but I could not see her lips and the din of the bar kept me from hearing. Dan nodded and excused himself to go to the restroom. As he walked away, Mira watched him, smiled and turned to me.

"So, Dan and I are on a bit of a new adventure tonight. And we'd like you to be part of it."

Her words hung in the air. I felt my breath shorten as I thought I knew what she was asking, but I dare not hope it too much. She kept looking me deep into my eyes with that beautiful smile, leaned in - maybe a little closer than she had planned as her breast touched my shoulder and her lips drew close to my face. She smelled like jasmine flowers and I could practically feel the heat of her breath as she leaned in close to my face.

"We want to have a threesome," she whispered, her eyes lighting up with the excitement, her hand slightly trembling as she squeezed my arm, her chest firmly leaning against my shoulder, while her perfect pillowy breasts aroused me further. "Are you down?"

Barely able to get the words out, I nodded my agreement, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, and leaned in for a deep kiss. I was worried Dan would come back and see this and be mad, but maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was her arousal, but she seemed not to care as her tongue danced inside my mouth for just a couple of seconds. Maybe a minute later, Dan walked up. Mira told him I was down, and he smiled at us both. I waved off Dan's attempt to pick up the check and quickly put my card down and paid our bills.

A moment later, we were on the curb as I luckily flagged down a cab, and we all got in. I told the driver to take us to my hotel, and as we left the curb, Mira leaned into Dan for a long, deep kiss. Now I felt a little bit like a third wheel, and looked away as much as I could so not to intrude on their privacy. But I felt Mira's thigh brush against mine as she opened her legs, letting out soft moans as Dan held her face in his hands and his tongue continued to probe deep into her mouth. I was even more surprised, though, when I felt Mira's hand grab mine and move it up her thigh, as she had pulled the dress up above her knee. I almost gasped a bit when she continued to move my hand all the way up until I could just touch the spreading wet spot in her panties.

She broke off her kiss with Dan as my fingers started to touch the outline of her pussy lips, and panting said, "Oh, right there. Fuck. Yes!"

I nuzzled into her neck, nibbling my way to her ear lobe and drawing one into my mouth, as my fingers continued to work their magic, first outside her panties and then inside, so I could feel her soft, wet cunt.

"Oh, god, yes!" she hissed as I made cirlces around her clit and she spread her legs even further. Mira reached out and began to massage both of our cocks, one with each hand, as Dan was also now kissing her neck and beagn his own probe of her wet pussy, both of us alternating between finger fucking her and touching her clit and cunt lips.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Mira said in a bit louder than a whisper, as I saw the cab driver peek in the rearview mirror. "Oh, don't stop!" as she closed her eyes a bit and then, her breath shortening, suddenly whispered loudly, "I'm cumming!" as I felt her pussy muscles contract against my fingers inside.

"That was fucking hot!" Dan almost growled in a whisper, as Mira nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry," I whispered in Mira's ear. "There's much more adventure to come."

At that moment, we arrived to my luxury hotel and all bailed out of the car. The cabbie winked as he told me to have a good night, as I tipped him generously, hoping to make sure I also bought his confidence to not tell (well, at least not tell too many. lol. Maybe the legend of Fred would grow after this evening).

We all three practically ran to the elevator, and as we waited, Mira, still a little tipsy from the drinks and maybe the incident in the car, wobbled before us and said, "I can't wait to fuck you both!"

A quick ride up to my floor as Mira held each of our hands and stayed close between us, her body seemingly pressing in both directions, looking back and forth between us, wearing an undeniable grin. Soon we were in my room, small by the standards of anywhere else, but seemingly about right for this huge city. Besides, we didn't need a lot of space as both Dan and I had no plans of being far from this sweet, almost-angelic-almost-devilish vision who dropped to her knees before us.

Mira unbuckled Dan's belt and opened his fly, reaching in to pull out his massive hard-on. Looking straight up at Dan, Mira took his big dick into her mouth and started to work part of his length in and out, while using her hand to stroke the half that wouldn't fit. He closed his eyes and dropped his head back, letting out a pleasurable moan as she continued to work his member, taking time to lick up and down his shaft and suck one of his balls into her mouth, before returning to his head and engulfing it between her sexy lips.

As Dan continued to enjoy his blow job, Mira looked back up at me, letting Dan's cock pop out of her mouth, began to touch the crotch of my slacks being tented by my own raging hard-on, and said, "Your turn."

While continuing to stroke Dan, Mira used her other hand to deftly take out my cock, never breaking eye contact with me. Her warm lips felt like heaven as she wrapped them around my dick. I felt her tongue swirl around my head as she began to work her way further and further down my shaft, almost all the way to the base. As she came back to the top, she licked at the opening at the end of my cock and smiling said, "I like how you fit in me."

I reached down to caress her face and run my fingers through her hair, when she suddenly said, "Fuck my mouth!"

I gently grab a handful of her hair and start to pump my rod into her awaiting mouth, amazed by how continues to stroke Dan's manhood, while slurping sounds came out of the sides of her mouth not filled by my dick.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more and would pop right then, Mira pushed back and giving a sly smile, said, "Not yet."

She stood up between us, both of our rock hard cocks throbbing between her. Dan gripped her long skirt and panties in his hand and slid them down her toned legs, as I pulled her top up and over her head to expose her big tits. Taking the warm mounds of flesh in each hand, I massaged them and brought my mouth down one each one, first the right, and the the left, as Dan started to bury his face in her close trimmed mound below. Mira threw her head back and began to pant as her fantasy of being ravished by two men at the same time was coming true.

Bringing her to the edge of orgasm, Dan began to stand up again, moving his hands up her flat stomach and to her breasts. I took my cue and started kissing my way back down her body until I faced her short, blonde bush. Once again, I breathed in her scent, drawing in that jasmine but now mixed with the lusty scent of musk from her sex. I move my tongue through the soft, short strands of pubic hair and find her clit. Sucking it into my mouth, Mira moans loudly.

"Fuck! Yes! Right there! Don't stop!"

Flicking my tongue faster and faster against the tip of her clit and cupping her perfect ass in one hand to steady her, I can feel Mira's orgasm building and don't stop as I feel her hips buck against my face.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she nearly shouts, and I move my tongue up and down her wet slit to catch her juices as they flow. "Fuck! God! Uhhhnnn!"

Dan and I quickly peel off the rest of our clothes and are naked on each side of Mira. As she turns to kiss Dan, I press up behind her and push my throbbing member against those ass cheeks and kiss her neck. She turns and wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for another deep kiss, the scent of her sex still on my mouth, her nipples poking against my chest as her massive breasts flatten against me. I move my way down her neck, nibbling on the sensitive skin there, as Dan makes his way down the other side of her neck, his beard providing a slightly scratchy contrast to my smooth shaven mug, letting Mira know she is truly with two different men.

"Oooo..." she slightly coos as Dan's rock hard member pushes between her ass cheeks and rests just outside her awaiting, wet pussy. My hard cock is pressed against her belly. "Mmmmm," she moans, as Dan moves his dick up and down wer wet slit.

Almost telepathicly, Dan and I seem to communicate to move Mira over to the bed and place her between us on all fours.

"Mmmm... that's it, baby, give me that dick!" Mira purrs as she looks back over her shoulder, and then looks to me and says. "You too!"

Dan pushes his cock into her opening, widened just slightly as she spreads her knees far apart.

"Oh, baby!" Mira starts to say, but before another word can come out of her pretty mouth, I've grabbed her head again and pushed my cock into her open mouth. "Mmmmffff! Mmmmm!!!" she moans as she works up and down my length.

Soon, we've spun Mira around, laying her on her back, her legs wide open before me and her head hanging over the edge of the bed. I move up to let my tongue do its magic on her wet pussy again, as Dan takes his turn fucking her mouth, pushing aside her hands as he pumps deeply in and out of her awaiting hole.

Mira is turned once again, this time with Dan's massive dick awaiting to enter her pussy that has just orgasmed from my tongue while I fuck her mouth with her head hanging over the bed.

"Unnnnhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!" MIra writhes as Dan fills her up completely. "Fuck. Me. Hard!"

I pull away slightly and start to kiss my way down Mira's body as Dan's relentless pounding of her continues. I reach her mons, and moving dangerously close to Dan's massive member, I use my tongue to flick at her clit, building up yet another orgasm for this little nympho.

"Oh, oh, OH!!!!" Mira begins to quiver as she clenches her pussy muscles around Dan's cock.

Dan lies on the bed and pulls Mira on top of him so she can ride his full length. As I watch her straddle him, I can see the creamy juices of her pussy as her grips her ass cheeks and pulls him up and down on his shaft. Mira leans up, her beautiful tits on full display, Dan manhandling her soft warm flesh like a giant grizzly, pinching and tweaking her nipples, pushing his rod deeper into her than ever before. Suddenly, Mira looks back at me and says the three words every man wants to hear.

"Fuck my ass!"

I don't hesitate a moment and grab a bottle of lube from the bedside table. Putting a generous portion on my throbbing cock, I push Mira forward against Dan's chest, her, still impaled on his impressive dick, and apply lube to her puckered asshole. Sliding a finger in and out, I can almost feel Dan's shaft move in and out as well. I moved up and guide my cock to her opening.

"Easy. Go slow," implores Mira, not quite sure what to expect. "Mmmm. Ahhhh," she softly purrs as my head starts to penetrate the tight opening. "Yesssss.... that's it!"

As I push deeper, I noticed that Dan had stopped pumping in and out, hoping, I guess, to give me a chance to penetrate and get in there right. As the full length of my cock enters her anal cavity, I see his eyes widen a bit as he feels the tip of my dick press against each ridge of his own penis through the thin layer of flesh between Mira's ass and pussy. At first, we move independently, but as we continue to fuck her, we start to sync up; moving in and out at the same time and then alternately so she can feel each of our lengths in her. As the pace begins to quicken, so does Mira's and Dan's breaths as he feels his own orgasm start to build.

"Unnnnnhhhhh. Ahhhhhh!!!!" Dan grunts as he begins to cum deep inside her. I feel his cock pulse as each stream of cum makes its way up his shaft and deep inside her.

And then I feel my own orgasm start to build, as I continue to draw in and out of Mira's ass, making contact with Dan's still spurting dick inside her pussy.

"Fuck! Yessssss!" I hissed as I poured a steam of hot cum deep inside her ass.

"Oh! Oh! OH!" is all Mira can get out as she twitches on both of our deflating cocks.

Soon after, we three get into the unusually spacious shower (for such a small room), and Mira carefully attends to each of us, soaping us up and cleaning our cocks thoroughly. Dan and I take turns soaping up Mira, letting our fingers explore her body once again. Mira sees this is getting us turned on again and drops to the floor, streams of soapy water running off our bodies onto hers.

"So guys, ready for round two?" Mira says as she leans forward and starts to massage each cock again.

The end.