Helping My Wife in her MFM Fantasy

Story Info
I helped my wife fulfill her first mfm fantasy.
1.9k words
4.29
17.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helping My Wife in her MFM Fantasy

It was a warm autumn evening, and my wife Jennifer and I were scrolling through the TV to watch something. To my surprise, she came across a title called, "The Best of Free Watch It April TV" on HBO.

"Click on it; let's see what it's about," I said to her as she leaned into me, my arm wrapped around her.

Little did we know that it was a group MFM threesome. Never in my wildest imagination did I anticipate watching something like this with Jennifer, but after a few short minutes, I noticed as she started rubbing herself.

"Baby is this what you want?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she replied in a very shallow voice, her eyes intent on the screen. "I want to have a threesome with you, Mark."

My heart began racing. I was unsure of how to feel and flooded with a variety of emotions. My hand clenched around the remote as I noticed the wet spot on my wife's panties. I placed my free hand on top of hers and begin rubbing her pussy with her. She moaned and I could tell she was getting really excited.

"Baby, this is what you want," I whispered into her ear. "Let's find someone to fulfill your fantasy."

I don't think Jennifer heard what I had to say as her eyes were focused on what was being displayed on the TV screen: two guys fucking a beautiful woman at the same time.

"Do you want to cocks in you together?" I asked her.

Jennifer moaned.

"Yes, one in my ass and one of my pussy," she replied.

I could feel her wetness soaking through her panties and pressed my hard cock against her. I needed her in that moment, as her gaze was fixed on the screen.

I got up slowly and had Jennifer lean back against the sofa while I kneeled down in front of her, slipping her panties off. Her pussy was wetter than I could ever remember seeing it, glistening with her juices. I wasted no time as I put my mouth and tongue on her clit and began to kiss and suck it eagerly.

Jennifer bucked and panted for more.

I looked up at her, her nipples hard and her mouth open. "What are you thinking?" I asked. Before allowing her to answer, I added, "Do you want a cock in your mouth?"

I slid two fingers inside of her as I asked and felt her pussy clench. Her pussy lips were wet and pink as my fingers pumped deep inside her.

She let out a huge moan, and I knew she was about to orgasm as the background noise of the MFM threesome continued to play.

But before I let her cum on my face, I pulled back slightly, my voice muffled against her as I said, "Jennifer let's find another guy to fuck you with me."

She grabbed my head and shoved my face into her wet pussy, her legs wrapped tightly around me. She moaned through orgasm after orgasm.

It was at that point I knew I had to fuck her really hard. I stood above her and grabbed a hold of her hips, pulling her toward me. Jennifer couldn't wait anymore. She grabbed the base of my cock and pulled me in deep inside her. We began fucking like teenagers, thrust after hard, fast thrust, I buried my cock deep inside her, and she moaned for more! I felt her pussy clench on my cock, and at that moment, I knew I couldn't resist cumming inside her. We both orgasmed simultaneously as the background noise of the threesome continued to play on the TV.

***

After that, I knew I couldn't rush things with this this new found fantasy we'd discovered. Another night soon after, I brought it up again.

"Is this what you truly want?" I asked.

She nodded with a resounding, "Yes."

I knew it was going to take some time to figure out what to do next and how to proceed, but Jennifer and I carefully planned it out. We placed an ad online to put out some feelers. Jennifer knew that I didn't want a stranger coming to our house, so we decided on doing a date night out of town and possibly trying our new sex adventure at a hotel.

It didn't take long for many responses from the ad we placed. However, we knew we had to do some deep digging into who we wanted. We asked for their status, their height, weight, etc. About three weeks later, after a few email correspondences, we settled on a guy for Jennifer.

He was a 37-year-old male from Cali. Ben is the name that he used. He was fairly tall, about 6'1" and 200 pounds, in very athletic shape. Ben had short brown hair, glasses, and a warm smile. He sent us a photo of himself, which Jennifer definitely approved of. Ben explained that he would be in town for business and suggested that we use his hotel room since it was already paid for by his company. Jennifer and I agreed that that may not be a bad idea, and it put our minds at ease.

I suggested that we have a nice candlelight dinner and have some drinks before we meet Ben. Being that it was the first time we had ever done something like this, we were hoping a few drinks would ease our nervousness.

As our prearranged meeting time neared, Jennifer and I were both checking our phones to make sure Ben was running on time. I suggested to my wife that we should look at Ben's email since I had an attachment of his photo, to make sure we knew who were looking for.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Jennifer. She looked really stunning in her short black, which exposed her 36b cleavage. She also had on high heels, very light make up, and her brunette wavy hair dangled down to her shoulders. Her smile could warm up a room and the look at her eyes was intense as she knew what she was getting herself into.

It was about 8:00 pm as we made our way back from dinner, walking down Montgomery street towards the Melrose Hotel. The time seemed to crawl as I stared at my phone, once more thinking about all that we had planned to this point.

Minutes later, we walked into the hotel, and made out way over to the bar. Jennifer and I were both waiting in anticipation to meet Ben. A text message came in on my phone from him saying he would be there shortly, and telling us what he would be wearing.

It was 8:27 pm when Jennifer and I spotted Ben walking through the revolving doors. Needless to say we were both very turned on seeing him and imagining what was planned. Jennifer gave him a warm hug first, and I shook his hand. We asked him if he wanted a drink, but he said he wanted to go upstairs and shower before we came up.

10 minutes later, he texted us his hotel room number. Jennifer excused herself to freshen up. I waited nervously as Jennifer made her way back.

We held hands as I said to her, "Are you ready for this? Are you sure this is what you want?"

Without any hesitation, she kissed me passionately and said, "Let's not waste any time."

Up the elevator to the 9th floor, we exited and made our way to room 915. We both took a deep breath and waited for Ben to answer the door.

Clearly, the room was an executive suite. It had a large mirror above the king bed. Jennifer excused herself to the bathroom once again, as Ben and I had bourbon on the rocks and exchanged some small talk.

Moments later, the bathroom door opened with Jennifer looking sexy in her new lingerie, which she'd picked out a few days earlier.

Ben looked on in awe as Jennifer made her way towards him. Without any warning, she kissed him.

I relaxed into a chair as I watched my beautiful wife with another man, trying to contain my emotions as I watched Jennifer kiss Ben and slowly kneel down to unzip his pants. She didn't waste time as she unzipped his pants, dropped them to his ankles, and exposed his beautiful 8 inch cock. Jennifer kissed the head of of his cock, and wrapped her warm lips around it. She slowly took him in as she held onto Ben's legs for support. She seemed to be savoring the moment, going deeper and taking him even further.

Ben moaned in pleasure, his head rolled back. When he came to his senses, he placed his hands on the back of her head making sure she she didn't stop.

Meanwhile, I pulled my cock out in excitement, watching my beautiful wife take another man. My cock was thick and leaking pre cum. Moans and grunts echoed across the room.

"Fuck!" Ben yelled as Jennifer sucked his cock and used her tongue to not miss an inch of it.

But Jennifer didn't want Ben to cum yet, she needed Ben to fuck her senseless! She stood, kissed Ben, and got on all fours on the bed. Ben's cock was moist enough from Jennifer's mouth, so he easily slid into her warm pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she yelped in loud a voice. "Ben please fuck me hard!"

Not needing any more inspiration, Ben pounded into Jennifer as she buried her head into the bedsheets. Ben murmured, "Is this how my slut wants it?"

Jennifer moaned. "Yes, fuck me good! Go deeper inside my wet pussy!"

Ben obliged and continued to thrust deep into her as Jennifer reached under to stimulate her clit.

I couldn't contain myself and made my way over to the bed just before Jennifer's mouth. She had a look on her face like she was in heaven. She grabbed my cock and took me into her mouth as Ben was enjoying his guilty pleasure. Ben and I smiled coyly at one another as Jennifer was enjoying her fantasy.

Ben moaned in pleasure, and I guessed that he was feeling her pussy clenching tighter, recognizing the signs that she was close to cumming.

"Pull her hair and fuck her much harder," I told him.

Jennifer's hips began bucking back into Ben as she rubbed her clit harder. It was at that moment she was losing control and began moaning around my cock!

"I'm gonna cum," Jennifer said.

It didn't take long for Ben for to shoot his cum inside her.

After that, I couldn't hold myself back and began cumming inside Jennifer's mouth.

Following wave after wave of intense orgasm Jennifer released me from her mouth and fell into the bed in ecstasy. Her body began to shake from the aftershocks of this amazing threesome adventure.

Meanwhile, Ben held onto Jennifer's ass, still very deep inside her, enjoying her.

I smiled over and it didn't take him long to begin grunting again, cumming deep inside her a second time.

After some heavy breathing, Jennifer's body began to relax and come back to her normal senses. Full of cum in her mouth and in her pussy, she smiled at Ben and I, thanking us for an amazing time.