Newby??

Story Info
Experience it.
969 words
4.22
6.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never thought she could find this type of love.

She loved being with men.. She needed it like the air she breathed. But she hated the type of smothering relationship that men wanted.

At times, she just needed the connection.. To flirt, to know he wanted her, to bring out a man's animalistic needs.. But, once done, she wanted to move on.

Society called her a slut for that. .

She met him at a museum. She loved seeing great works of art..

She spied him by the impressionists - and wandered over.

She liked that he didn't make inane comments or force a conversation. He enjoyed her company as they wandered down the hall, and she liked that while he had knowledge of the subjects, instead of trying to impress her with facts, he asked her how the painting affected her..

After a lunch of bread and wine, she invited him to her place.

He shook his head and told her, "I find you are amazing.. I don't want a one time thing"

He handed her his card and said, "When you are ready for dinner, a night out, and are willing to stay in the bed with me until breakfast.. Call me.. I am not locking you in to a relationship. But i hate waking up alone"

She was stunned for two reasons. No man had ever refused her, and now she was aroused more than ever, and she was inquisitive as to if he really was as open and honest as he sounded.

She took two months.. One day, after a miserable time with a mama's boy she had mistakenly spent time with, she called him.

He told her, "I wondered if you would ever call"

Instead of waiting to see if she made excuses, he merely said, "Where and when do i pick you up"

The night was wonderful.. The sex amazing.. and as she woke up next to him, she began to sneak out.. But he said, still eyes closed, "no no.. you made a promise"

He got up, kissed her, and made breakfast for her.

She nearly choked on her eggs when he said, "so, when do we get married"

She then threw her toast at him, smiling, when he began laughing at the reaction he caused.

She saw him periodically, with her work, family, and other men sprinkled in.

He probed more.. and over time, he told her how he wanted to be with her more.. but that he understood that she needed other things..

He rightly understood that being with others, helped her from feeling trapped.

She told him she would like to be with him more.. but was worried he would think over time, she was "dirty" and wouldn't want her..

He explained that he expected her to make good choices.. and he even said he hoped over time, he would be enough, but told her he would never want her to feel like if she never was with another man, her life was a cage.

He did offer one more caveat. He told her, if she was with another, she had to come to him after.. to tell him, to then reconnect after.. That only with her feeling that she had confessed her need, and her deed, and then paid a penance, to be close to him again, would he then know that she cared for him, enough for him to fully love her..

She moved in with him - and things were wonderful.

The first time she texted him, as was his rule, that she had found someone, and well, would be home later, he merely texted back and said, be safe.. and let me know when you are heading home.

She admitted it felt odd being with a man, and then when leaving, to go "home".. but the sex was satisfying.. A brief conquest, and that was it.. She texted that she was heading home.

When she got there, he was up, and on the table next to him was a glass of whisky, and one of his leather belts.

"Welcome home my love" he told her..

She smiled.. looking at the table.. a bit nervous..

Leading her to the bed, he kissed her, and pushed her over the edge of the bed. He lifted her skirt, and pulled down her panties, wet and stained from her arousal, and from the remnants of the other man.

"Now.. brace yourself.. he told her" as he raised his arms and began whipping her pale bottom slowly.

Then he began asking questions, between strokes, making her answer.

"Where did you meet him?"

"Was he a good lover?"

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Did he make you cum?"

Over and over the belt lashed her tender bottom, as she answered, reliving every moment with her earlier lover..

Finally he asked - "Did you enjoy the idea of coming home to me, after fucking him?"

"YESSSS" she moaned

She heard him step back, and take off his pants, then his underwear and socks, and remove his shirt.

"Tell me you want me more than him"

"Please.. " she whispered.."I need you"

He gave her 10 hard strokes, and then after tossing down the belt, his cock hard, he took her in one stroke, filling her..

She came almost immediately, and then again as he was so aroused he did not slow down while she was in the throes of her orgasm.

She have never felt sensations like this before.

Finally, he held her hips tight, and filled her with his cum.

As they lay in the bed, holding each other, re-connected, she told him she loved him. The first man she have ever spoken those words to.

He began to tell her something - but she was already asleep.