Newfound Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, she found herself surprised at how easily Katie managed to handle Tom's impressive size. Well over half of his rod had been buried inside of the brunette's stretched cunt, with more entering her with every passing moment. It normally took a few long thrusts before Kayla could take anywhere near that much cock, yet here Katie was, barely struggling to fit their master's entire length inside of her. Maybe the big breasted slut could please Tom more than she had initially thought.

"That's it slut, take that dick!" Tom shouted out. "That pussy was made for it!"

Tom savoured the feeling of Katie's soft, wet folds enveloping his cock. Something about being buried inside of a woman, feeling the warmth of her innermost depths, it just felt right to him. It was more than just great sex, it was more like he had finally found his true purpose. Pleasing women and being pleasured by them, that was what gave his life meaning now, and that was never more clear than when a sexy slut like Katie was impaled upon him.

"Oh god Master, fuck!" Katie cried out as she began to rock her hips back and forth. "You're filling me up! It feels so fucking good inside of me!"

At first she rode him slowly. Despite how well she had been stretched out from Tom's rigorous fucking the night before, it still took time and effort to fully accommodate his entire length. However, that didn't stop the brunette from moaning like a banshee as electric jolts of pleasure tore throughout her body, her nerves being set on fire by the feeling of her master's penetration.

While Tom's hands were locked firmly on Katie's hips, guiding her along his shaft, he noticed another set of hands creeping across the brunette's pale skin. A sense of déjà vu washed over him as Kayla's hands moved along Katie's body, rubbing and caressing the other woman's curves. The scene was eerily similar to his earlier dream, Kayla's darker tone standing in stark contrast to Katie's own pale skin. The blonde cupped Katie's mountainous breasts, her small hands not even close to handling the huge mounds that rested on her chest, but that didn't stop her from squeezing and massaging them anyways. Kayla even moved her lips up to Katie's ear and whispered to her, a playful smile appearing on the blonde's face, just like in Tom's dream. In fact the only real difference as far as he could tell was that instead of waiting obediently for instruction, the women had already given into their lust filled urges.

Whatever it was that Kayla had said to Katie seemed to have sparked something in the brunette, causing the brown-haired slut to rock her hips faster, skillfully riding Tom's prick. At the same time, Kayla pulled Katie's face to the side, allowing the hot blonde to force an impassioned kiss onto Katie's lips, causing her to buck at an even wilder and more frenzied pace as their tongues explored each other. It was quite the sight to behold. Two gorgeous women locked in a passionate embrace while one of them vigorously rode their man's cock. If it was possible, the image caused Tom's already diamond-like prick to become even harder, which only spurred on Katie even more.

"That's it bitch, ride that dick!" Tom roared, giving her meaty ass a slap. "I wanna feel your pussy all over my cock!"

Eager to oblige, Katie began to slam her hips down against him, forcing the entirety of his gigantic rod to become buried deeper inside of her. The brunette broke her kiss with Kayla and let out a scream of ecstasy, the feeling of fullness overwhelming her senses. Tom could feel her curvaceous body shake as the throes of orgasm took her, finally finding the release that she needed. Her pussy squeezed impossibly tight around his cock and her juices poured down from her convulsing slit as she came. All the while, Kayla's hands still roamed Katie's body, squeezing tightly at Katie's big tits as her orgasm tore through her. Kayla could almost feel the waves of pleasure that coursed throughout the brunette's body, feeling every twitch and quiver the brunette made.

"Wow Master, look at how hot she is when she cums," Kayla remarked before dragging her tongue along her friend's neck. "Little slut sure knows how to ride dick."

"Fuck yeah she does," he agreed, starting to pick up his pace again, thrusting himself up into Katie's still quivering pussy.

While it felt good to have one of his women cum all over his cock, it did very little to actually remedy his own situation. His erection still throbbed and ached, desperate for its own release. Katie still dutifully bounced herself on top of him, eager to bring him to him to his own orgasm, but her efforts still fell short. It aroused him to no end, watching her rise and fall while Kayla groped at her amazing body, but he knew that he'd never cum until he really took control.

Taking both women by surprise, Tom rolled to his side, pushing Katie flat onto her back with his cock still lodged deep between her legs. Without wasting a second, his hips started to pump in and out of Katie at a rhythmic pace, coaxing a moan of pleasure from her lips.

"Yessss, you're sooooo deep," the pale-skinned woman groaned as she spread her legs wide, inviting her master to use her body. "Fuck me as hard as you can, I wanna feel your cum again."

Over and over again he pushed into Katie, filling her completely with his every thrust. He could feel his mind slipping away from him with every pump of his cock, unbridled lust taking him over. His balls felt so heavy with cum, desperate for release, which led to him slamming his massive rod into his sexy slave, assaulting the slut's pussy with his cock.

Off to the side of the bed, all Kayla could do was watch in awe at the sight in front of her. Over and over her master slammed into the hot slut beneath him, dominating her completely. Katie's legs spread wider and wider to receive his cock, her pale skin was a flushed red from exertion and her eyes were glazed over and unfocused. She admired the way that her roommate's thick body shook, her bountiful breasts bouncing wildly every time that Tom entered her. The brunette was so beautiful while she was being fucked by their master and Kayla hoped that she looked the same when she was in the same position.

"Yes Master, yes!" Katie cried out as another earth shattering orgasm tore through her body. "Fuck me with that huge cock! God yes!"

Kayla watched as Tom fucked the screaming slut below him, not breaking his pace for a second. He was like an animal, a savage lion having it's way with it's prey, and Katie was powerless to stop him even if she wanted to.

Still, despite Tom's incredible display of masculinity, Kayla could see the tell tale signs that her master was soon to find his release. She could see his muscles begin to tense up, his strokes were becoming more deliberate, and his grip on Katie's wide hips tightened as he pulled her against him. Unable to control herself, Kayla's fingers moved down between her own legs, rubbing her clit as she watched on in anticipation of his orgasm.

"I'm so fucking close," he grunted, feeling his cum rising inside of him. "You'd better be ready slut!"

"Oooh, she's ready Master," the blonde replied in Katie's stead, the glossy eyed brunette in no condition to reply with anything but screams of pleasure. "Give her what she needs!"

With a triumphant roar, Tom pulled his long, thick cock from between Katie's legs and unleashed a torrent of cum upon her. Strand after strand poured out from his swollen crown, coating the brunette in his white seed. Her large breasts, firm stomach and thick thighs were covered in his cum, and her only response was a loud sigh of satisfaction as she laid flat on her back, completely spent.

Not even a second after the final drop of cum escaped from Tom's tip, Kayla crawled the few inches back to Katie's prone body, eager to have a taste of the thick cream that covered her body. She bent over, close enough that her tongue could just graze Katie's pale skin, but she was stopped just short of being able to taste him by a strong hand on her shoulder.

"No," Tom ordered sternly, stopping the blonde dead in her tracks. "I want to admire my handiwork for awhile."

"Aww, but your cum tastes sooo good!" Kayla pouted, looking up at him with her beautiful brown eyes. "and it's been so long since my Master let me have some."

"You're really enjoying the master thing aren't you?" Tom asked with a slight chuckle.

"Oh yes, very much so," Kayla said as she straightened her body out, bringing herself eye level with Tom. "Although I'm a little sad that she figured it out first. Like, as soon as I saw that cock I knew I was yours, but when she called you master... It just clicked I guess. You're my Master, and I'm your obedient little slut, even if that means I don't get to taste your cum when I want to."

Tom answered her by pulling her body close to his and giving her lips a soft kiss. Her arms wrapped around his back, the tips of her fingers tracing his muscles as they embraced. Despite the brief pause in the action, Kayla was still incredibly aroused, and the feeling of Tom's still semi-erect cock rubbing against her thigh was not helping. Her desire was made even more intense as she felt both of his strong hands drop down to her firm ass, pulling her closer to him. Her breasts were pushed against him, her sensitive nipples rubbing against his chest while he kneaded at her ass cheeks. Her mind filled itself solely with thoughts of sex, and her pussy was dripping in anticipation of Tom's heavenly cock.

"Well if you're really so eager to get a taste of my cum, maybe you should earn it yourself," Tom said with a cocky grin as he broke their kiss.

"Where would my Master like me to start?" Kayla asked with a bright smile while one of her hands dropped down and began to stroke at Tom's rapidly growing prick. "I'll do whatever you command of me."

"Well I sucked his cock for an awfully long time before he finally fucked me," Katie said, the brunette finally coming back to her senses. She rolled lazily onto her side, her body still sore and covered in cum. "I bet that'd be a good place to start."

"She brings up a good point," Tom pointed out. "How about you put that pretty little mouth around my cock and make sure it's nice and hard again, then we can see about fucking you for awhile."

"Of course Master," Kayla said as she lowered herself down to her hands and knees, her face level with Tom's tremendous prick. "I'd be more than happy to show Katie how to really please a man."

The last thing Kayla saw was a jealous glare from Katie before closing her eyes and obediently taking the quickly swelling crown of Tom's cock into her mouth. Everything else around her seemed meaningless except for the warm feeling of Tom filling her mouth. Slowly she started to bob her head, eager to bring pleasure to her Master.

********

The following few days proceeded in more or less the same way that the past few days had. Tom found himself in a near constant state of arousal, always craving the feeling of a woman on his cock. Kayla and Katie were more than happy to oblige him, making themselves readily available to him. He would fuck his beautiful sluts for hours on end, finishing with one girl just as the other was ready for another round of rough sex.

Tom found that one woman couldn't possibly handle the feeling of his cock slamming into her for too long, so naturally the girls began taking shifts to pleasure their Master. It became pretty routine after the first two days when Kayla returned to working at the restaurant. During the morning and early and early afternoon, Katie would have Tom all to herself, giving him complete access to her beautiful ass and tits while Kayla worked. Once the blonde returned, the three of them would eat and shower, then Tom would take his bronze skinned lover to bed and ravage her far into the night. In fact the only real break in their routine came whenever Katie opted to join them for their late night romp.

Life had become so good that Tom almost forgot how he had found himself in this situation to begin with. It was all thanks to the plain silver ring that had been left to him by his deceased uncle. It might look underwhelming just sitting on his finger, but without it, he wouldn't have the fit, muscular body he now possessed, and he certainly wouldn't have the large, breathtaking cock that hung between his legs.

Even passed his impressive physical attributes, the ring gave him an incredible magnetism when it came to the fairer sex. Both Kayla and Katie had given themselves to him completely, wholly satisfied with being his loyal sex slaves. While he was content with splitting his attention between only the two women for the time being, he couldn't help but shake the feeling that he would soon need to add another woman to his collection.

As the days went by he found that pull becoming even stronger. No matter how well his gorgeous women fucked him, no matter how long he spent with his cock buried deep inside of their tight, pink pussies, he found himself craving more. He knew that a normal man would be more than satisfied, even overwhelmed with the two cock hungry sluts that he had subdued, but Tom was starting to desire more. He deserved to have a string of women, each as obedient and loyal as Kayla and Katie were. A beautiful banquet of whores for him to feast upon whenever he wished.

Thankfully it seemed that fate felt the same way.

Much to Tom's surprise, he heard the sound of his phone ringing. He was so wrapped up in satisfying his needs that he'd nearly forgotten about the outside world altogether. Whoever was calling on the other end found themselves lucky that Tom was between sessions, having just spent the last hour ravaging Kayla on the living room sofa.

"Hello?" Tom answered after rummaging around for his phone. "Tom speaking, how can I help you?"

"Hey Tom, it's Mike," said the voice on the other end. Mike was the lawyer for Tom's uncle and was handling Tom's inheritance, although truth be told, the ring was probably more than enough.

"Oh hey Mike, what do you need?"

"I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past day or two, but you weren't at your uncle's apartment," the older man explained while Tom moved back to the sofa, taking a seat next to his exhausted blonde lover who was lying peacefully on her back. "I have a couple of papers for you to sign, just some last minute things that have to be taken care of."

"Yeah sure, we can take care of that whenever you want, but wouldn't it have to wait until Monday? Tomorrow's the weekend and I wouldn't think that your office's are open on Saturdays."

"Well to be fair, it's my name on the door, so it's open whenever I want it to be, but you might have a point. No one really wants to be working on the weekends, so how about this? your uncle was a good friend of mine and while I know you two weren't very close, I still feel like I should do something for you. So how about I treat you to dinner tomorrow, and we can take care of any paperwork afterwards."

"Yeah I can do that," Tom agreed as he started to run a hand along Kayla's calf. "As long as I can bring a friend."

"A friend? Haha, did you find yourself a girl already? This town must be agreeing with you."

"Yeah, something like that," Tom answered back with a chuckle. Wouldn't Mike be surprised tomorrow.

"Sounds great!" Mike continued, adding a jolly laugh of his own. "In fact it'll give you a chance to meet my wife as well. It'll be like a double date!"

"Sounds perfect. I'll see you then."

The two exchanged goodbyes just as Tom's touch on Kayla's leg caused her to stir. By the time he had hung up the phone, the blonde had propped herself up on her elbows and looked up at him with a lazy gaze.

"Mmmm, who was that on the phone?" she asked, her voice still a little groggy.

"No one you need to worry about," Tom answered, his hand still rubbing her leg absentmindedly. "Just someone I need to meet for some business."

"I hope you're not gonna be gone too long," Kayla said with a playful pout. "I don't have to work tomorrow and I was really looking forward to spending the day with you and that big dick of yours."

"Well you don't need to worry about that since you're coming with me."

"Oh, is that right?" the blonde asked, her raising her eyebrow in mock scepticism. "You're finally going to take me on that date you promised me?"

"Something like that," he answered back with a grin of his own. "In fact why don't you go grab Katie and tell her that she's coming too. After all, what's the point of having such beautiful sluts if I can't show them off every now and again?"

"I figured the non-stop sex was a pretty good perk," Kayla shot back as she slowly climbed off the sofa and onto her feet. "Although I'm excited to have you show me off a little bit."

The sultry blonde took a few steps forward to stand in front of Tom, then bent over and placed her lips on his. Quickly, her tongue broke through her lips and pushed forwards, probing Tom's mouth while his hands started to run instinctively along her naked body.

As they kissed, Tom could feel Kayla's hand drop down between them, grabbing a hold of his heavy, semi-erect cock. Slowly she stroked him a few times, trying not to draw attention to her ministrations, but Tom was wary of her tricks. It certainly wasn't the first time that the bronze-skinned slut had tried to stay around him by arousing him with her hot body, and Tom doubted it would be the last.

"I can go and tell Katie about our plans later," Kayla whispered as she left Tom's lips and moved to his ear, nibbling on the lobe between words. "What if right now I just sat on your beautiful cock and rode you for awhile?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Tom asked as his hand found one of her round breasts and squeezed it.

"Oh yes Master," she gasped as he handled her breasts, the sensitive nipple rubbing against his palm. "You know how much I love having you inside of me."

"Well if you want to get fucked, then you'll go do as I say," Tom ordered sternly, giving her tit a soft swat to add emphasis. "In fact, why don't you bring her back with you? I'd like to have both of you at the same time."

Kayla gave Tom's cock one last loving squeeze and she gave him another soft kiss before straightening herself back up. While the beautiful blonde may pout over temporarily leaving his side, the threat of not getting fucked for the rest of the night was more than enough to insure that she would carry out her simple task quickly.

"Yes Master, right away," she said simply before turning on her heels and prancing off towards the back of the house, her tight ass cheeks swaying as she moved.

"Make sure the two of you hurry back!" he shouted after her as she turned the corner. "I want to feel your mouth on my cock ASAP!"

********

Tom woke up the next day and was surprised to find himself alone in Kayla's bed. The sexual antics of the night before had eventually led to himself and the girls sharing the bed in Kayla's room and not since he put on the ring had he woken up without at least one of them at his side.

Curiosity piqued, he climbed out of bed and wandered into the hall. Once he was out of the room, it became easy to find the two girls. While he couldn't clearly make out words, he could still hear both women chattering in the bathroom at the end of the hall. As he rounded the corner however, his mind quickly jumped from curious to straight impressed.

Crowded around the medicine cabinet window, putting the last few touches on each other's make-up were Kayla and Katie. Both women always looked beautiful, but today they had clearly gone the extra mile. The two of them were dressed to impress, Katie in a skin tight blue dress with a deep V that showed off her impressive cleavage while Kayla wore a dark red cocktail number that perfectly framed her tight ass while also showing off her slim legs. Each girl had tweaked their hair to perfection, Katie's falling pin straight passed her shoulders while Kayla's blonde strands had been given faint curls on their ends.