Newfound Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having fun?" Tom asked, finally interrupting the exotic beauty.

Her eyes shot open in surprise as she turned her head to look at him. A mix of shock, embarrassment and desire washed across her face as she looked over at Tom, her fingers still gingerly caressing her inner folds.

"Oh my God, what's happening?" she asked breathlessly, the pace of her ministrations slowly but surely beginning to speed up again. "How are you doing this to me?"

Me?" Tom responded with an innocent smirk. "I'm not doing anything."

Slowly he started to walk towards the gorgeous woman, admiring her modelesque body. As she touched herself, Tom noticed all of the small ways that she reacted to her own ministrations. The slight buckling of her knees, the quickness of her breath and the small quiver of her lips as she brushed her fingers against her clit. Tom took it all in, watching her every slight movement as he approached her.

"I'm so turned on," she said simply. "I... I'm just so turned on!"

"I can tell," Tom said as he walked behind the exoitc beauty before him, her hips only inches away from him. "Let me help you with that."

Without waiting for Vanessa's response, Tom reached down and grabbed hold of her wrist, moving it away from the inside of her dress and replacing it with his own free hand.

She let out an instant gasp as Tom's finger found its way to her clit. A sharp pulse of pleasure tore throughout her body and her knees buckled beneath her. Unable to hold herself up, she released her grip on the sink, her tightened pleasure filled body held up only by Tom's strong arm wrapped around her hips.

"You poor thing," Tom whispered as he began to gently rub Vanessa's clit. "With how you're acting you probably haven't gotten off in ages, have you?"

"Noooooo," the Asian woman managed to answer while moaning in pleasure at his touch.

Tom released Vanessa and moved his now free hand down, taking a firm hold on her shape thigh while the other continued to work away beneath her dress.

"How long has it been?"

"Ooooh fuck, I don't know," she responded between satisfied groans. "Wayyy too long."

Tom could feel Vanessa shuddering in his arm as he increased the speed of his ministrations, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her slim body. The bathroom echoed with sounds of desire and he could feel the ever increasing wetness between her legs.

"What a sin," Tom said to her, running a hand along his soft thing. "A hot thing like yourself should have a real man fucking her every day. Is your old husband not taking care of you?"

"No! He's not!" Vanessa cried out as Tom slipped his fingers down into her soaking pussy. "he bought me a big house and nice clothes, but it's not enough! I need more!"

"Tell me what you need then."

A moment passed without a response, the dark-haired woman too caught up in the incredible feeling of Tom's fingers inside of her. He waited another second for an answer, but when she didn't respond of her own accord he hiked up the hem of her dress and gave her ass a hard slap.

"Tell me!" he shouted before delivering another hard smack. "What is it that you need?"

"Sexxxx," Vanessaa groaned out as she gyrated her hips against Tom, desperate to get herself off. "My husband's worthless cock can't do it for me! I need to get really, truly fucked!"

Like a beast in heat, Vanessa humped against the hand between her legs, all semblance of grace and class thrown to the wayside as she found herself desperate to find some release. In the back of her mind she knew that something was wrong, she knew that something unnatural had occurred to drive her into this frenzied state. She was normally so classy and poised yet here she was, begging to be fucked in a public bathroom while her husband sat outside, watching who knows what sort of erotic display was being put on by Katie and Kayla.

"That's right you hot bitch, you need a real man between your legs," Tom said as he increased the intensity of his touch. "Someone to put you in your place and make you scream like the whore you truly are."

"Fuck yessss! Please!"

Tom had driven this woman mad with his attack on her pussy. He watched her in the mirror as she squirmed and jerked every time he pushed his fingers inside of her, or pressed his palm against her hard clit. Such an exquisite woman reduced to a moaning slut, desperate for her long desired orgasm.

"Turn around," he ordered, removing his hands from his mark almost as quickly as he had moved in.

In response she let out a groan of frustration, her breath haggard and heavy.

"Now!"

The woman spun around, and Tom looked her over approvingly. Her intelligent, attentive eyes burned with a craving lust, her light skin was red and flushed, and her round breasts rose and fell rapidly. They lacked the impressive size of Katie's tits, as well as the impeccable shape of Kayla's, but combined with her incredibly long legs and impossibly thin waist they looked to be more than impressive enough for Tom's high standards.

"On your knees."

Vanessa dropped down, eye level with the swelling bulge of Tom's cock.

"Do you want this cock?"

"Yessssss," she moaned out, her hands moving down, eager to replace Tom's hand. "I need it!"

"Oh don't you worry, I'll be inside of you soon enough," he told her as he slowly began to undo his pants. "Although you need to understand that when I fuck you, you'll be giving me not just your body, but your mind and soul as well. I'm going to dominate you completely, treating you like the obedient fuck slut that you're destined to be. You're going to do things for me that your husband could never even dream of. You'll work harder to serve my cock than you ever did to get money out of your husband. From this point on, I will be the only man that matters to you, and every single inch of your body, your mouth, pussy, tits, ass and those long sexy legs of yours will belong solely to me.

Do you understand?"

"Yes..." she answered with a meek tone and a slight affirmative nod.

"Yes what?"

As Tom's words settled in, the exotic beauty tilted her head upwards and answered with a confident smirk, and the same fiery glint of lust in her eye.

"Yes Master. I understand."

Tom's pants came undone and he didn't have to say a word as his truly gargantuan cock fell out before his newly claimed slut. She knew without a doubt what her new Master wanted from her, and without a hint of hesitation she obliged. She lifted her hand from between her legs and grabbed hold of the base of Tom's rock hard shaft, her hand barely able to wrap around it, but necessary to hold it in place as she leaned forward, taking the swollen head of his pulsating prick into her mouth.

Vanessa bobbed her head up and down at a fervent pace, eagerly taking as much as Tom's cock into her mouth. The beautiful, formerly refined woman moaned and gagged as she served her Master, drool beginning to drip from her soft, glossy lips that wrapped around his cock head, all the while using her hands to deliberately stroke the lower half of Tom's heavy shaft, doing everything in her power to please every inch available to her.

Reaching down, Tom took a handful of her long, luxurious hair, giving it a slight tug, showing her that he's in control. Aside from that though he tilted his head back and let out an impressed groan of his own. Katie and Kayla were so enthusiastic when sucking cock, eager to gobble up as much dick as possible, but Vanessa was different. She bobbed up and down diligently, in lock step with the strokes of both hands. Mature, experienced and absolutely amazing.

"This cock is magnificent!" she exclaimed, lifting her mouth off of his swollen head with a loud pop, all the while continuing to move her hands deliberately along his length. Long, slow strokes with a purpose, spreading saliva across his manhood before again opening her lips wide and taking him into her mouth again.

Everything about Tom's gigantic prick amazed Vanessa. She loved the feel of its heavy weight in her hands as it's massive cockhead bashed against the back of her throat. She loved the divine taste of his shaft against her tongue, drops of salty precome mixing in with the exquisite masculine smell that filled her nostrils making her moan the more she tasted. She loved hearing the echoing of loud slurps and gags throughout the bathroom, and obscene sexual symphony matched only by her master's groans of pleasure.

Most of all though, she loved the sight of Tom cock. It was truly perfect, impossibly long, absurdly thick, with incredible pulsing veins running all along the shaft and topped with a swollen purple crown fit only for a king. It was the most beautiful, most perfect sight she had ever laid eyes on, as she wanted more than anything to bring it pleasure

"That's good my new little slut," Tom grunted, tightening his grip on the back of Vanessa's head, encouraging her to speed up her bobbing head just a bit. "Serve your master and give me pleasure!"

Vanessa had no verbal response to his command, but it was clear that she understood and was more than willing to obey as she started to take more and more cock into her mouth, doing all she could to try and place the massive head down into her throat. her tongue wrapped around the bottom side of his cock, ever increasing the feeling of soft wetness Tom felt within her gagging mouth. The skillful cocksucker ran her tongue along the rim of his crown each and every time it was within reach, causing a violent twitch of pleasure Tom's monstrous erection, exactly the reaction she was looking for.

The beautiful asian woman had travelled the world, honing her sexual talents over the years. Nearly everyone she had bedded told her that she was the best sex they had ever had, a trait she took great pride in. However, more than that she knew without a shadow of a doubt that her true talent was performing oral. She loved the feel of a man's hard cock in her mouth, and she loved using her talented mouth and quick hands to coax the cum out of her desired target. She was positively thrilled knowing that here in a public bathroom, on her knees like a common whore, she had found a cock that was more than worthy of her talents.

Vanessa grew more and more excited as Tom became rougher and rougher with her. First, he moved his hand to the back of her head, grabbing more of her hair in his strong grasp and started to push himself deeper and deeper into her throat. Then she began to feel more and more drops of precome form, dripping into her mouth as he began to fuck her throat, nearly drowning her with its salty, masculine taste. Finally, she could feel its veins pulsing as the massive shaft twitched and jerked. more than anything she wanted to reach down and touch her oh so sensitive pussy, her folds pulsating with a heat that rivaled that of the tremendous cock between her lips, but instead she managed to keep her focused determination and instead chose to move a hand down off of the heavy base of her master's prick and begin to gently massage at his large testicles, her final trick to tease out the explosion of cum she desperately craved.

"Oh fuck that's good!" Tom exclaimed as he placed his free hand against the wall, leaning himself forward into a better position to fuck Vanessa's mouth in. "You're a good cock sucking whore aren't you?"

A muffled moan to the affirmative was the only response Vanessa could muster as Tom began to fuck her mouth in earnest, assaulting her mouth with his hammer-like prick, taking his pleasure with no regard for the loyal slut before him. His cock pistoned in and out of the woman's glossed lips, taking her mouth harder and faster than she had ever thought possible.

To Vanessa's credit, she kept her composure as best as any woman could in the face of such savage treatment. She managed to keep caressing the underside of Tom's cock with her tongue, maintained the quickening pace of her stroking hand along his quickening shaft, and continued to deftly manipulate his large weighty balls, nearly boiling with warm cum. She reveled in the treatment, her moans becoming louder and louder as she expected her master to soon lose control and let loose a tremendous orgasm, coating her throat in his thick, warm cum.

In all fairness, Vanessa was half right. Tom was about to lose control, vut he was nowhere close to cumming yet.

Tom looked down at the woman kneeling at his feet. Her mouth was wide opening, willingly receiving the relentless attack of his swollen, beastial cock. She looked up at him, eyes focused with a fiery desire, clearly determined to match the fervor of her Master. Her light skin was flushed, her luxurious black hair getting messier and messier as grabbed and pulled at it, but still she kept her poise.

As he admired her, he could feel a familiar feeling taking over once again. That powerful, unmistakable feeling that came as his own arousal met its precipice. Vanessa's impressive oral display had been a great teaser, an appropriate appetizer for what was to come but now it was time for the main course. As he had with Kayla, as he had with Katie, Tom needed to fuck Vanessa.

"Get the fuck up!" Tom roared as he extracted his cock from Vanessa's mouth. The black haired woman let loose loud pants as she took in a few heavy breaths, but aside from that climbed to her feet without question.

He inspected her with savage eyes, from her long, slims legs up to her own fiery lust-filled gaze. The only thing between them was the length of bloated, throbbing manhood protruding out from Tom. Well that and one other thing.

His hungered stare moved to the rounded curves of Vanessa's breasts, still very much covered by the thin black dress she wore. It was disheveled, the hem pushed up by the earlier manhandling of her pussy and her straps just beginning to fall off her narrow shoulders but still her body was more or less covered. With an animalistic ferocity, Tom reached out, grabbing the bodice of her tight dress and with a quick show of strength tore the front apart freeing her bare breasts and toned stomach from their confines.

"Impressive aren't I?" Vanessa asked confidently, giving her body a bit of a shake as she shed the rest of her now tattered dress to the floor.

This time it was Tom who lacked a vocal answer. Instead he stepped forward towards her, against grabbing a handful of hair once again, tilting her head back and taking the now nude woman into a passionate embrace. Vanessa's mind began to spin as Tom pressed against her. In fact she wasn't sure what was driving her crazier, the intensity of Tom's frenzied kiss, or the warmth of his thick meat pressing against her toned abs. However after he broke that kiss, she knew what was going to be driving into her.

He kept his gaze locked onto her fiery brown eyes as he wrapped a strong arm around her waist, easily lifting her thin model-like frame off of the ground. Unable to contain herself, she let out an undignified squeal of excitement as Tom effortlessly carried her the few feet away from the sink, pressing her against the cold tile of the bathroom wall. Like a lion taking its prey he leaned forward and took one of Vanessa's small, dark nipples into his mouth and began to suck, lick, bite and otherwise feast on the exposed breast meat displayed before him.

"Oh god master!" she cried out, her hands going to the back of Tom's head, pulling him against her chest. "Devour me! Please! Do whatever you want to me, but please don't stop!"

For a few moments Tom obliged, moving his mouth back and forth between her two small nipples, gorging himself on the handful of inviting tits that topped them, the sweet brown circles acting as the cherry on top of the sweet sensual sundae that was her exquisite body. However as incredible as Vanessa's swelling breasts were, they weren't his final goal.

"Fuck babe, I'm so hard right now," he growled, lifting his mouth from her bountiful breasts. "I'm going to force my cock deeper into you than any man ever has. It's going to feel like you're being split in half, but you're going to take it, you're going to love it and when I'm finally finished with you, you will thank me for the privilege and beg me for more. Do you understand?"

"Yesss Master, I understand!" she panted, arousal taking her over. "I'll spread my legs for you, let you ravage my pussy, and then beg you to do it all over again! I told you, I'm all yours!"

"Good."

With that, Tom lined his colossal cock up with the tight entrance of his willing slut's pussy and with one quick, determined thrust he entered her for the first time. What started as a satisfied groan turned quickly into a loud, unyielding scream as a mix of pleasure and pain coursed throughout Vanessa's body, wave after wave emanating from her pussy all throughout her lithe, limber form. She did her very best to gyrate her hips against him, attempting to bring her master pleasure as she had innumerable times before, with innumerable different lovers, but all of the experience in the world couldn't prepare her for what Tom's perfect prick was doing to her.

"Ohhhhhh! God! Masterrrrrr!" she screamed out. "Your cockkkkk! It's... it's... FUCKKKKKK IT'S MAKING ME CUM!"

The exotic beauty's body seized as her first orgasm tore throughout her body, only moments after being penetrated by her new Master. Years of unsatisfying sex with an ineffectual husband had left the newly minted slut desperate for release, and Tom had delivered in a way she hadn't thought possible.

The tightening and convulsing did nothing to stop Tom though. Instead he savored the feel of her tight pussy clamping around his cock, yet no resistance could prevent Tom from fucking his newly claimed slut. While she threw her arms around him trying desperately to pull him close to her stiffening body, Tom moved his hands around her hips and began to fuck her in earnest. Over and over he pushed into her, feeding inch after rock hard inch of his manhood into Vanessa's soaking wet pussy.

"You like that cock my little slut?" Tom asked as he took her, lifting and dropping her body down onto his cock, using her as his fucktoy. "You like having a real man fuck you for once?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she exclaimed, finally coming down from the tremendous waves of her orgasm. "I've needed it soooo bad for soooo long and you're better than I could have dreamed of!"

"Better than your husband?"

"Yes Master! Yes! He's nothing compared to you," she shouted out, doing everything she could to give Tom easier access to her innermost folds. Spreading her legs, angling her hips, and propping herself up to give her Master the perfect angle to mercilessly pound her pussy. "No one compares to you!"

Her praises faded into incoherent moans as Tom began to pump his cock into her harder and harder. His grip around her hips tightened, leaving red marks as his fingers dug into her firm, muscular body. Furiously he slammed his manhood into her, plugging his cockhead into her. Loud masculine grunts and high pitched feminine moans were intermixed with the loud slapping of skin on skin as he fucked her over and over. Vanessa could feel bruises forming on the inside of her thighs and along her shoulder blades that pressed against the wall, but that didn't stop her from wrapping her legs around the masculine force of nature that was unleashing its will upon her, encouraging him to keep manhandling her.

"Fuck me harder!" she begged him. "Please, God! This is the best fuck of my life and I want more!"

"Listen slut, every fuck with this cock is the best fuck of your life," he explained, not breaking his rough, rutting pace for a moment. "Every day from now on your life will be dedicated to serving me, fucking me and pleasuing me! You're a slut, just like Kayla and just like Katie, but you're my slut now and if you keep serving me as you are right now then you're going to be kept more than satisfied."