Newfound Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two look amazing," Tom told them as he slipped through the bathroom door and took a place behind the two women.

"Mmmm, thank you Master," Kayla purred as she looked up at his reflection in the mirror. "We really wanted to have some extra fun this morning, but we figured we'd take some extra time and make sure that we look our best for today."

"Yeah, we can't go out looking like trash," Katie added, subtly pressing her wide hips back into Tom as she spoke. "Have to look perfect for our strong, handsome man."

"Well I don't think anyone can say you girls have ever looked like trash," Tom said with a chuckle, his hands moving to palm a covered cheek of each girl's ass. "Although you've certainly outdid yourselves today."

Slowly Tom started to rub the asses of the two sluts through their dresses, causing both of them to stop what they were doing, savouring his touch. He looked at their expressions being reflected in the mirror, both of them with their eyes closed, smiling blissfully while he groped them. For a second he considered dragging them back back to bed and fucking them senseless again, but decided to show some restraint for once. He knew that the second that he stripped even one of them of their clothes that there would be no chance of them leaving the house for the rest of the day, and on top of that, the two of them had clearly put a lot of effort into perfecting their appearances, going so far as to deny themselves quality time with his cock. They may be sex addicted sluts, but it was still obvious that they were excited to show themselves off and Tom didn't want to ruin that, even though he knew he'd hear no complaints.

"Well, I guess I should probably start getting ready myself then," Tom said, giving each girl a final swat on their asses. "You girls can go finish up somewhere else, I have to shower."

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you?" Katie asked with a sultry smirk that had become pretty much second nature to her. "I promise I'll behave."

"God Katie, leave him alone for awhile," Kayla said, scolding the big-breasted brunette. "He'll have more than enough time for that after he's taken care of his business, isn't that right Master?"

"Of course babe," Tom answered, giving the blonde a quick peck on the forehead as the girls started to move out of the small bathroom. "I'll always take care of my little sluts."

*******

Tom showered, got dressed and even managed to drive himself and the two girls to the restaurant without too much trouble, even though every time he pulled up to a red light he seriously considered getting out of the car, bending one of his sluts over the hood and forcing his cock into her in the middle of the street. That was how good they looked to him.

His concern over this dinner was starting to grow the closer they got to their destination. He was quickly starting to realize that he would have to spend the entire meal flanked by his two absolutely stunning sluts without actually putting his cock inside of either of them. Up to this point the longest he'd spent around one of them without having sex was probably only a couple minutes, but now he'd have to wait hours. Still, it would probably be well worth the wait when he finally had his way with them.

The three of them arrived at the restaurant, a high class steakhouse with dim lighting, well dressed waiting staff, and booths of all sizes lining the walls. There weren't very many patrons in the place, but the ones that were had their eyes glued to Tom and his women the second they walked in. Tom wanted to attribute the attention to the simple fact that Katie, Kayla and himself were very attractive people, but deep down he knew that wasn't the case. He knew that his ring was drawing the attention of everyone in the room, all of them silently admiring him and the women that had earned the right to accompany him and he liked it. He liked knowing that every man in the room wanted to be him and he certainly liked knowing that every woman in the room wanted to be on his arm, just like Katie and Kayla were.

Off to the far side of the restaurant, sitting in a large booth near the corner was Mike, who had clearly arrived only a few minutes prior. With his arms linked with each woman at his side, Tom strolled through the middle of the establishment, feeling everyone's eyes on him as he walked by them.

"Hey Tom, it's nice to see you again," Mike said as he stood up to shake Tom's hand. "You're looking great, Appleton must really be agreeing with you."

"Yeah it's definitely been a good couple days," Tom replied, flashing his patented cocky grin.

Tom couldn't help but notice that there was something distinctly different about the older man's voice today as opposed to their first meeting. It sounded as if he was trying to hide his nervousness. Not like Tom could really blame him for being nervous given the circumstances. Tom was sure that the sight of him was pretty intimidating to other men, establishing the alpha/beta relationship almost instantly.

"Although I thought you said you were bringing one friend, not two," the older man said as he admired the beauties at Tom's side. "Not that I mind of course."

"Well I couldn't decide which one I wanted to bring along, so I figured I would just bring both," Tom explained, gaining in confidence with each passing second. "Didn't think it'd be fair to keep one of them cooped up while I paraded the other around you know?"

"Haha yeah, I guess you're right," Mike answered awkwardly before gesturing towards the booth. "Uh, how about we all take a seat and get comfortable."

Kayla was the first to slide in, moving gracefully on the inside of the booth., followed by Tom in the middle and Katie next to him. Mike took a seat across from them, but he looked anything but comfortable. It was fairly obvious to Tom that Mike's eyes kept falling on the ample cleavage on display by the two women across from him, despite him quickly looking away whenever he realized what he was doing.

"So where's your wife?" Tom asked as they settled into their seats. "You said she was joining us right?"

"Oh, uh... she should be here any second, she's coming from our home and it's a little farther away," Mike replied as his eyes darted around everywhere but forwards. "In fact that's her right there."

Tom swivelled his head to follow Mike as he climbed to his feet, and was amazed by what he saw. He had expected an ageing woman, closer to Mike's age than his own, with a frumpy, breaking down body, but Mike's wife was certainly not that.

The woman being greeted by Mike was a tall, graceful creature with long black hair that flowed down her back. She had a thin, model-like frame that screamed class and beauty while still managing to have enough of a curve to maintain a slight hourglass form. She was truly a sight to behold. Mike brought her to the table and Tom was able to make out her finer features such as her perfectly manicured nails, her full, glossy lips and her sharp, attentive eyes that showed off just a hint of East Asian ancestry. A classical beauty with an exotic flare, that's how Tom would describe her if he had to. The kind of woman that wars were started over.

"I'd like you to meet my wife Vanessa," Mike stated, introducing the beautiful woman. "Vanessa, this is Tom and his friends Katie and Kayla."

"It's nice to meet you," she said, her voice carrying a naturally sultry tone.

"Nice to meet you as well," Tom replied, standing up and extending his hand to her for a quick shake. "Mike forgot to mention to me quite how beautiful you are."

"Oh thank you," she replied back. "When Michael told me we were meeting with Simon's nephew I certainly didn't expect you to be quite so handsome, It's a pleasant surprise."

The married couple sat at the table, Mike on the inside with Vanessa next to him. For the next few minutes, Tom, the girls, and Mike's beautiful wife made small talk while Mike kept to himself off to the side.

For obvious reasons, Tom was the one that dominated the conversation, each woman at the table hanging his every word, and giggling like school girls at every bad joke. Kayla and Katie took every small opportunity they could find just to touch Tom while he spoke. It wasn't rare of Kayla to absentmindedly run a hand through his hair, or for Katie to not so accidentally brush against the bulge of his pants before reaching for some water. However, instead of paying mind to his two lovers, Tom kept his eyes on the beauty in front of him.

"So this is your first time to Appleton, right Tom?" Vanessa asked him.

"Yep, I didn't even know this place existed until a few weeks ago," Tom answered. "Although if I had known how beautiful the sights were, I probably would've visited a lot sooner."

"Well if you haven't been here long, how exactly did you meet these two?" Vanessa asked, a knowing smile indicating that she had already guessed the answer. "You seem very... close after all."

"It was just love at first sight I suppose," Kayla responded, her smile bright. "By the end of our first date, I was hooked!"

"Oh, I didn't know that getting fucked all night counted as a date," Katie shot at the blonde with a sideways glance.

"Well at least he asked me on a date," Kayla fired back. "The only reason he fucked you at all was because he nearly fucked me into a coma!"

"More like he got bored and wanted some real pussy!"

"Ladies please," Tom said non-nonchalantly, putting a pause on their bickering but ultimately revelling in it. "We're with company."

Across the table, Vanessa looked amused, enjoying the banter between the two beautiful women. While they spoke, Vanessa kept her focus on Tom, eyeing him seductively the entire time.

"Oh, it's quite alright, In fact it's rather refreshing. Before I settled down I used to enjoy getting a good fucking myself," Vanessa explained, while giving her husband a token squeeze of his hand. "I'd much rather hear you girls arguing over who's better in bed than listen to some boring housewives blather on about nothing."

The way she said "settled down" as well as how she threw in the bit about "enjoying a good fuck" made it perfectly clear what she was hinting at. In all honesty, Tom was impressed by Vanessa's composure. Kayla had given herself up to him almost the first second she had the chance, and Katie had made her intentions blatantly clear as well although may have just been her personality. Vanessa however managed to keep herself relatively poised, indicating her attraction through small things, a flirtatious laugh when he spoke, a soft bite of her lip as she eyed him with a sultry stare, her foot gently grazing his calve from across the table. If Tom didn't know any better, he'd think that she was just flirting with an every day attractive man.

However, Tom knew better.

He knew that deep down, Vanessa was beginning to fall under the power of himself and his ring. He had decided the second he laid eyes on her that she would be his, and the way that she played coy trying to hide her attraction behind subtle glances and touches would only make it sweeter when she was flat on her back, screaming like a banshee while he fucked her.

The conversation kept going strong between Tom and the three women. Meanwhile off to the side Mike sat, looking small and feeble in comparison to Tom's youthful strength and charisma. With the playful banter between Tom's sluts, along with Vanessa's increasingly sexual additions, Mike was becoming visibly flustered. It was obvious that just hearing about the sexual acts that took place between Tom and his women had him losing his mind. Just thinking about their gorgeous body bouncing and shaking while they fucked had the poor man staring slack jawed across at them.

That slack jawed fluster only increased as Vanessa jumped in with her own story, a torrid tale involving the exotic looking woman sharing a bed with two other models while on a European vacation. For a moment Tom even felt bad for the older man, the poor guy had probably never been so turned on in his life.

There was nothing Mike could do about it either except for sit and listen. The sexual magnetism that Tom emanated had the three women enamoured with him. Vanessa herself managed to maintain her coy and composed manner throughout the conversation over their lunch, but Tom's sluts were not quite so capable.Kayla and Katie had spent the whole time running their hands along Tom's body, caressing his muscular legs and chest while they conversed. To onlookers it probably looked like the two impeccably dressed women were just overly affectionate, but Tom knew the truth. The two of them had gone hours without feeling their master's cock and now their hunger was starting to show.

Katie, always the more upfront of the two, was the first to place her hand against Tom's bulging, covered cock. rubbing it gently through his pants. Kayla was quick to notice her fellow slut's boldness, and not to be undone, pulled him by the collar, her soft lips suckling at the nape of his neck.

"I know we promised to behave, and I promise we really tried," Katie whispered as her grip on his cock began to tighten. "But its been hours now, and you're just so fucking sexy."

Tom answered the brunette by turning his head towards her and placing his lips firmly against hers, giving the woman a passionate kiss. Caught up in their passionate embrace, Katie's hand moved away from Tom's quickly swelling cock, running it along his chest and neck until it reached the side of his face, pulling him towards him.

Seeing her own chance to strike, Kayla;s hands quickly snaked downwards to the top of Tom's pants, unbuttoning them and freeing his semi-erect monster from its confines. Almost instantly the blonde dropped her head down to her master's lap, eager to suck on something much more impressive than the nape of a neck. The second those soft lips touched the head of Tom's prick, a loud unmistakable moan escaped her.

Kayla's head bobbed up and down on Tom's rapidly hardening prick, lewd sounds becoming louder and louder as she worked. She slurped, gagged and moaned like the bitch in heat that she was, drawing the attention of everyone in the room to the unseemly display of lust taking place in the corner of the restaurant.

Tom couldn't see everyone looking at them, he was much too encompassed in his embrace with Katie to look around, but he could feel it anyways. Like a sixth sense, he could feel the patrons and staff watching him be pleasured. He could feel the men wishing they were in his shoes, wishing that they were the ones being served by two incredible, eager sluts and he could sense the women watching with bated breath, wishing they were worthy enough to touch his impressive manhood.

However, none were more captivated than the couple that sat across from Tom and his women. Vanessa had finally lost her cool. Gone were the coy smiles, the flirtatious touches, to the leg. Gone were the seductive bites of the lower lip, and long sultry stares. Instead she just watched in awe at the display of raw sexuality before her.

She gasped in wonder as Tom's hands moved down to Katie's generous chest and tore at her dress, revealing the perfect orbs beneath for all to see. He moved his head down and feasted on Katie's mountainous breasts, leading Vanessa to think for the first time in her life that her body may be inadequate. Since she was a teen, boys had relentlessly chased her, doing anything and everything to their hands around her thin waist or her round breasts. She knew how beautiful she was, and how easily the beauty could get her anything she wanted. In fact, that was how she was easily able to marry rich, using her hot body to seduce her wealthy husband in the first place. However now, seeing the incredible, exposed curves of Katie's body, hearing the loud sounds of Kayla's excellent cock sucking form, Vanessa feared for the first time that she may not be good enough for the man she desires.

For just a moment, Tom lifted his head from the bountiful feast of pale breasts that Katie presented him and turned to look at the couple across the table. Mike watched completely in awe, staring speechless, completely enraptured, while his wife Vanessa watched on, her face red and flushed and her chest rising and falling rapidly as her breath quickened, moving quickly from calm and cool to the loud panting of arousal.

"I... I'm sorry, I'll be right back," Vanessa managed to stammer before quickly jumping up from the table.

Tom watched the black-haired woman speed off in the direction of the washroom on the far side of the restaurant, her pace as fast as someone walking in high heels could be without running. It was a far cry from the sexy saunter she had displayed when she had first approached the table, but Tom was quickly learning that any woman's demeanor would break once in the presence of him and his prodigious cock. She wouldn't have even seen his cock from where she had been sitting, but just the idea that it had been exposed in her presence was enough to send the exotic-looking beauty running.

"Move," Tom ordered sternly, releasing his grasp on Katie's heaving tits. "Let me up."

She started to protest, her eyes begging him to stay, but a steely glare had the pale-skinned woman rising out of her seat. Kayla was a bit harder to convince, so immersed in the sucking of Tom's cock that he had to practically pry her lips off of him, but inevitably she obeyed, returning his swollen member back to its confines with a pout.

"Stay here," Tom rendered as he rose to his feet. "I'll be back soon."

He pulled Katie back into his arms again, giving the brunette another passionate kiss along with a firm pat on the ass before leaving the table side.

"Hurry back!" She called out as he walked off in the same direction that Vanessa had fled to. "I'm going to go crazy without you!"

It was difficult to leave two gorgeous sluts who were oh so eager to please, especially after one of them had already had her mouth wrapped tightly around Tom's cock, but that's exactly what Tom did. He knew that he could sample the buffet of sexual services provided to him by Kayla and Katie whenever he wished, but his instincts pulled him away from the pussy he knew, telling him to instead hunt for something new, someone fresh. Right now he knew his next slut was waiting for him.

Moving with purpose. Tom walked through the center of the restaurant, his intended location clear to the captivated watchers in the restaurant. The show put on by Tom and his women, as brief as it may have been was anything but subtle. Most around the place had stopped in their tracks, originally transfixed on the corner table, but now their eyes followed Tom, the center of the sexual display as he followed his target. He turned and approached the bathroom door and just as he entered he could hear a playful, alluring chuckle echo from the corner table.

"Get over here you hot little slut!" Tom heard Kayla exclaim as he imagined her pulling Katie down to their shared booth."How about we put on a little bit of a show?"

Leaving the restaurant proper, Tom entered through the bathroom door just as the unmistakable groan of Kayla's pleasure echoed through the restaurant. Surely the acts of the blonde and brunette beauties would be a sight to behold, but his focus was on another.

Inside the washroom was Vanessa. She stood facing the mirror, holding herself up against the sink with her free hand while the other had disappeared beneath her tight dress, furiously masturbating herself. Her eyes were closed, and her lips quivered as she worked away at herself with long manicured fingers. Tom watched her for a moment, the sight of this gorgeous, model-like woman fiercely fingering her pussy more than enough to maintain the incredible erection barely contained by his pants.