Newfound Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh thank you Master! Thank you!" she exclaimed as Tom's increased the speed of his thrusts without losing an ounce of strength. "I live to serve you now! Your glorious cock has changed me from the height of class to a dirty little whore and I love it! I know now that this perfect body wasn't meant to be used to trick pathetic men like my husband out of their money, it was meant to be yours to ravage!"

He fucked her hard for the next few strokes and she screamed in pleasure each time before finally slowing his assault. He looked at her, long black hair a frazzled mess, sweat covering her face but her eyes, her eyes were still fiery, focused and clearly determined.

"Keep talking," he ordered with a confident smirk.

She responded with a sexy, confident smirk of her own as she began to slowly rock her hips against Tom's now slower, more deliberate strokes.

"I've fucked rich, powerful men, some with nice meaty cocks, some with small, nothing dicks, muscular men, frail men, young men, old men, but none of them could even hold a candle to you."

Tom began to fuck her faster, not a hard powerful fuck, but just enough to be noticeable.

"I've travelled the world, fucking men on five different continents! Men have bought me clothes, cars, jewelry! My pathetic husband even bought me a house just for a chance at my perfect pussy, but not you Master! All you had to do was take out your fucking magnificient display of manhood to make me kneel down on a fucking bathroom floor and suck your cock."

"Keep going."

Tom's fucking sped up again and Vanessa found herself losing her breath again, struggling to focus on her words, but still obedinently continuing to speak.

"Oh fuck Master! The second I sat down I knew I had to serve you! Oooooh shit yes! You're so much strongerrrrr, so much more handsome! And oh my fucking god the way that those girls just hung off of you! FUCK MEEEE MASTER I NEEDED TO BE ONE OF THEM!"

With an impressive show of strength, speed, and dexterity Tom pull his cock, red, swollen and pulsating wildly completely out of Vanessa's dripping wet pussy, pulling her away from the bathroom wall, itself slick with sweat and carrying her back over to the sink, spinning her around as he did so, such that the tall, sweaty and mindbogglingly aroused slut was left facing the mirror over the sink.

She had a quick moment to look herself over. As she regarded herself she could see that she had been changed fundamentally. She had meant every word that she had said to her new Master. She wasn't a rich, classy trophy wife, no as she looked her self over, tits and thighs covered in red marks, her perfect hair a mess of biblical poroptions, and her body dripping sweat and sex juice, she knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was a whore, a slut, a newly crowned sex slave who lived to serve her Master.

The moment passed however, as Tom took his rightful position behind Vanessa and penetrated her. Hard.

"I didn't tell you to stop talking."

One of Tom's hands reached around, holding onto a palmful of Vanessa's round breast while the other he mounted firmly on her shoulder, holding her in place as he began to again take his slut hard, this time from behind.

"Oh my God yesssss!" Vanessa groaned out, eyes closed as she savoured the feeling of Tom's cock splitting her in half. "That feels fucking incredible!"

Her eyes shot open though as a sharp pain shot out through her body, coming from her left ass cheek. Tom had released her tit for the moment, content to drop a loud hard smack on her small, yet incredibly firm ass. Twice more his hand rained down on her ass, eliciting a cry of both pain and pleasure from his oversexed servant.

"I told you to keep talking!" Tom growled, a fourth loud spank making the poor, well fucked slut jump.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Master, you're just fucking me so well!" she explained. Still she began to rock her hips back, meeting Tom's thrust and dutifully returned to her praises.

Truth be told, Tom was not listening to her words. Instead he reveled in the power he held over the modelesque beauty. it was his cock, his masculinity, and the power of his ring that had broken her, wrapped her will to his, and caused her to surrender her body, mind and soul to his service. Now he had her, another man's wife bent over a bathroom sink singing his praises like a nun praising her God, all while he savoured the feeling of her wet pussy gripping at his mammoth-like prick.

He looked at their reflections in the mirror, him strong, muscular, masculine, a rutting beast claiming its defenseless prey. She was tall, exotic and willfully bracing herself as best she could, her muscles tensing as she willfully received the heavy plowing cock behind her. Her tits bounced wildly, her body quivering and buckling from Tom's relentless fucking, yet still, even with her eyes shut and pleasure coursing throughout her body she devoutedly continued her praise. For a moment Tom considered relenting for, giving the poor overfucked slut a break, but as he admired her perfect toned body, her impeccable round tits and most importantly her passionate devotion to his service, he began to feel something very familiar deep within his loins.

"...You own me! You own me! God fucking damnit you fucking OWN ME! I've waited my entire life for a man to claim this pussy and OHHHH FUCK, you came through that door and FUCKING OWNED ME!"

Her speech ended just as Tom reached up and pulled back hard on the roots of her hair causing her to arch her back. Her round breasts jutted out, putting her beautiful dark nipples on full display in the mirror. Tom quickened his pace, deliberation and balance be damned. His goal was to fuck his slut and have her fulfill her duty to him. She existed to please him and make him cum, and he was going to do just that.

He was slamming into her, each rapid thrust making his gorgeous slut bounce wildly. The poor exotic woman was delirious as Tom mastered her, fucking her without any thought of mercy. Her praises became frantic and incomprehensible, a blabbering mess as her focused and determined mind fell into a haze of cock, pussy and unstoppable, unending sex. Still in between her unending screams of pleasure she managed to repeat three words, over and over again, like doctrine.

You. Own. Me.

It was Vanessa who came first. The unrelenting, unstoppable feel of a gigantic, mammoth, monstrous cock pistoning into her wet, waiting pussy finally overwhelmed her, causing wave after wave of red hot pleasure to course throughout her body. This second orgasm was so much more powerful that the first, it made her toes curl, her body screech, and every muscle in her body quiver as her mouth opened into a voiceless "O" the incredible feeling of satisfaction leaving her voiceless.

Following quickly behind her though, was her master. her pussy clamped around his cock, gripping his shaft like a vice, the added wetness and tightening pussy muscles giving him just the push her needed to let loose his own thundering orgasm. He let out a loud, guttural roar, like a gladiator defeating his greatest foe as he felt his cum begin to erupt from deep within him loins pouring out of his cock head like a firehose putting out the fire that was Vanessa's warm pussy. Wave after wave coursed out of him, filling his loyal slut with his seed.

As he pulled out, Tom's cock stayed long, hard and triumphant like a conquering hero. A mix of cum and pussy juice dripped from both his impressive manhood and Vanessa's battered womanhood. His exotic slut fell into his arms, utterly exhausted from overexertion, but still with enough energy to run a finger along the inside of her thigh, scooping up a taste of the delectable mixture that dripped down her leg.

"Mmm, that's good," she cooed lovingly as she licked the fluid remains of their sex from her fingertip. "I think I have a new favourite treat."

"Glad to hear it," Tom said as he caressed her sweat soaked hair, his animalistic urges giving way for the time being. "Next time I'll have to be sure to cum straight into your mouth."

"So I earned another go with that incredible dick did I?" she asked coyly, slowly stroking his softening, but still impressive member.

"Mmhm you sure did babe," he told her, his caress moving down from the crown of her head towards her well-manhandled breast. "Although if you don't stop, our next session is going to start a lot sooner than you think."

"Oh Master, I certainly wouldn't turn that down," she said, then paused for a moment, a sly smirk coming across her face as she slowly turned around to face him. "Although I think I have a better location in mind, somewhere worthy of a man of your... stature."

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"

*******

Emerging from the bathroom came Tom and Vanessa, very clearly well sated. Leading the way, Tom entered first, still sweaty from exertion, but having put his clothes back on and arranged them in such a way that his appearance was still acceptable. The same could not be said for Vanessa who followed at his wing wearing only her black heeled shoes, the rest of her exquisite, well fucked body on display for all to see.

Surprisingly, it took a moment for the eyes of the restaurant patrons to turn towards the sight of Tom and his new slut as instead they all watched on, transfixed to the long center table in the middle of the restaurant where Katie laid flat on her back, dress pushed down off of her mountainous breasts, the hem hiked up leaving the thin material bunched around her waist while lying on top of her, was the tanned, blonde, and beautiful Kayla , her clothes in a similar state of disarray. it was clear that the two beauties had fully committed to their "show" having moved to the middle of the room, 69'ing one another with reckless abandon.

Around the room, what could only be described as some sort of sexual spell had taken hold as the patrons watched with unbreaking attention. Most of the patrons had resorted to touching themselves, fondling themselves through their clothes. Near the front door there was a young man and his girlfriend who had clearly found herself unable to control herself and had dropped to her knees, sucking her boyfriend's dick while he watched the main event.

Still, not even the display of incredibly sexy women going down on each other could distract from the raw sexual magnetism that imminated from Tom as he entered the room. The majority of the room turned to look at him in awe, only a few watchers on able to keep their eye on the feast of gorgeous female flesh on display by Kayla, Katie, and now the newly entered Vanessa. Notably still seated in the far corner of the room was Mike who was busy furiously stroking at his own small penis at the sight.

With a determined confidence, Vanessa passed her Master and approached her fellow sluts, walking with the same sexy saunter that she had initially entered the room with. She stood at the side for a moment, hands on her hips as she waited for the feasting women to acknowledge her presence, but after a moment or two with not even a look she gave her master a disapproving look before raining her hand down on Kayla's round tight ass.

"Wrap it up sluts," she commanded as both women finally turned to look up at her. "We're going home!"