All Comments on 'Newlyweds Made to Turn to the Dark Side Ch. 01'

by steve_burrows

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

fucking great story hope we get more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
punch up

Punctuation Punctuation for chrissakes...Plot is good but needs to be proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It’s fun. Lighten up porn police!

Looking forward to her performances and sales!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What next for husband.

Wonder how it will develop when some black guy drops his cock on the husbands lips wanting a blow job before fucking slave wife. That would be hot.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Wow very real

Great start to a fine story. I don’t have the markings but my husband and I both love BBC. Want to read more from you. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckalmost 5 years ago

A great story which covers just about all of the bases, I hope you do another chapter with a similar length that covers Stevie's descent further (seem's like Valerie is already there lol).

That said, it could do with a good proof-read as the spelling, punctuation, and grammar made it difficult to read in places (e.g. re-reading a section to work out what was being said and by whom). Proof-reading is a nightmare I know, but I would suggest running it through a free-app like Grammarly to catch most of the errors; alternatively, find a good editor to assist.

That said, I have seen poorer SPAG in a number of other stories; I make the suggestion merely because I think the content of your story is excellent and would definitely, in my opinion, be able to get a higher reader rating (e.g. closer to 5) if it was easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Great story but as another person has said it needs better proof reading and a good editor would help. There were some spelling and grammar errors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous