Next Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were plenty of rooms on the 1st floor and he said we'd only be there a day maybe two. It didn't really make sense why he wanted it up a flight of stairs. But, I agreed to help. It was the least I could do. But, Charlie seemed to know exactly what room he wanted it in. He walked directly to the room he wanted. Charlie said he's been here before to this hospital, he knew where the stuff we needed was at. We put it in a room with a weird CT scanner looking device and a couple cots.

We propped a desk to a open window so the generator wouldn't kill us while it was on. Charlie set up a couple lights then was digging around in the cabinets. "Ahhh ha! Found it!" Charlie said. He came back over to me and handed me a red pill. I'd never seen a pill like it before.

"What's this?" I said as I studying the red pill.

Charlie smiled and said "It helps with sleep and will change your life. Need to be rested well for the next few days."

I had no reason not to trust him. So I took the pill. "Thanks. I am tired so probably don't need it but couldn't hurt."

Charlie watched me swallow the pill. He said "We will be home soon enough sweetie."

"Sweetie?" I chuckled "what we dating now?" We joked around for a bit. He was going through cabinets, plugging things in, and I offered to help. He seemed really happy and said didn't need it so I just relaxed. I went to the bathroom with a flashlight and jerked off. When I got back I grew very groggy from either jerking off or the pill, I was not certain. I think I dozed off mid sentence saying "We really need to find a girl..."

I woke up to the sun in my face and could hear the buzzing generator away. I was under the CT scan looking machine. I was confused. I watched as it slowly passed back and forth over my nude body. Green lights came out from the machine and looked like they were scanning me. I was tied by my arms and legs to the cot under the machine and couldn't move. My head was absolutely pounding, my chest felt really tight and heavy, my arms and legs in pain feeling like they were getting crushed, and my groin stung badly. "What the fuck are you doing to me Charlie?"

"Zach calm down, I need you to breathe. You're safe and everything will be okay, alright?"

"Why am I naked and tied down Charlie? What the fuck is this machine. It hurts please let me go please!"

"Zach I guess you have not seen one of these before huh? I figure you'd be too young to hear about them. Being 18 and all, nobody probably mentioned them when you were a kid. The phantom flu made so many women infertile that they tried everything to be able to save the human race. This machine is a gender transformation machine Zach. More specifically it changes men into women and cannot be reversed. You see they didn't really have a need for more men."

"Please Charlie don't do this to me. I trusted you Charlie!" I plead.

"Zach, I need you to understand. I don't like this either ok? But, this is our only option to save the human race. I am sorry I didn't tell you this part of my plan. I couldn't risk you not agreeing..."

"No shit, cause I would have told you to fuck yourself."

"Zach, please calm down it will take 4 days under this machine to turn you into a fully functioning women. I need you to keep taking a red pill per day though. Otherwise, you have a good chance of dying."

He was so calm as he talked and sounded genuinely concerned for me but I didn't give a fuck at this point. I lost all trust in him and wanted to die.

"Good you bastard! I don't want to be a woman.... ahhh Charlie my body hurts so badly. There is no way I am taking any more of those pills! Please let me go!"

"Zach... the pills will ease the pain. Please I beg you. I know it wasn't right to do this to you. I won't try and have sex with you if you don't want to. You're in charge after this and if you don't want to return to the cabin with me, I will find another car and we will go our separate ways. This is our chance to save mankind Zach. Just take the red pills for two weeks. It's too late already to not take them, if you don't stay under that machine for 4 days and take these pills for 2 weeks you will die."

I started to cry at the thought of having sex with a guy. I'd never be able to have sex with a girl. My mind was racing now. I didn't really want to die but, didn't want to live as a girl either. "Fine." I said as I was sobbing now and sputtered out "you promise that you won't do anything I don't want to?"

Charlie took a pill and put it to my mouth, my lips already have become full and facial features were changing to be more feminine. "I promise Zach. I want what's best for both of us. I couldn't change myself because this machine is complicated and I needed to make sure nothing goes wrong. Now please. These pills will help with the pain." The pill slipped past my lips and I swallowed the red pill.

I cried and would frequently scream at Charlie for a few hours. Charlie said he was going to search for medical supplies in the hospital. Charlie eventually left me lying there naked exposed. My penis seemed even small then before. I looked less then 2 inches long it was humiliating having him see me naked. I became groggy shortly after he left and cried myself to sleep.

The second day, I was again a emotional wreck. Still naked tied to the cot and when I looked down my penis it was nearly gone. My penis and balls were being sucked inside me. Just the shrunken head of my penis remained outside my body now. It was hard to even see in my public hair. My empty scrotum skin hanging below it. My testicles and shaft had retreated inside my body. Sadly I'd never be able to use it again. My breasts began to start budding and my voice started to crack like I was going through puberty again in reverse. I felt like my hormones were all over the place.

Charlie came in as I was crying again. He said "Zach, thanks for being so brave. I know this is difficult. I am going to untie you. You need to eat and drink something. You have to stay under this machine for another two days though. Ok?"

"I give up Charlie. I am a wreck. Look at what you did to my penis! Why did you do this?"

"Zach don't give up. You're strong ok? Look at me." I looked at him and he petted my hair to soothing me. "Zach I am so proud of you right now. Everything is going to be fine. You look perfect. Can I trust you will stay under the machine?"

"Ok Charlie, I don't want to die. If I have to be a girl then I can't change that now." I looked down at my miniature penis and started balling again.

"I know. I know. Don't be embarrassed or anything. It's normal what's happening to your body. I have some ointment I need to put on your body. It will make sure you're new body is able to reproduce."

Charlie then untied me. Charlie tried to make small talk with me. But, I did not say a word just cried with anticipation of him touching my naked body.

Charlie got up and put on some gloves. He came back over carrying a small tube. He sat down next to me and squeezed some of the clear jelly like ointment into his glove. "Ok this might be a bit cold just try and relax. I just need to rub it in for about 5 minutes."

He started on my chest. My breasts were small plump fatty buds at this point. He gentle rubbed the ointment on them focusing on my small nipples. My breasts felt tingly and warm it felt good.

After, he did my breasts he scooted down to near what use to be my penis. He squeezed more ointment into his hand and said "I am going to do your genitals now. It might feel intense but don't be embarrassed."

I took a deep breathe and let it out. He started rubbing the ointment on my genitals. First, rubbing it on my empty scrotum and over my anus. He touched the head of my penis that was sticking out of my body and I let out a "Ohhh fuck." This was so embarrassing having him touch my penis that was so tiny now. It felt intense for sure though, like pleasurable....

"It's ok you're doing great Zach." He said as he keep rubbing on the tiny head of my penis sticking out of my body.

Without warning I had a orgasm. I looked down at my pathetic penis as it shot out two measly drops of clear liquid. "Perfect Zach. Very good, you're doing amazing, just let it go."

I blushed beat red and my head was spinning as I orgasmed. It felt far more intense then when I did it myself.

I was in shock after I came down. I just came from a guy touching me. I felt violated and disgusted with my body's reaction. I was traumatized by the events that just happened. I couldn't comprehend why I came from him touching me. I tried to blame the gel. But, I kept second guessed myself if I really liked him touching me. I started balling again and was a emotional wreck.

"It's ok Zach shhhh settle down. We're all done now. You did great. Let's get some food in you." He was very mater of fact about it. Like he was just doing some menial task.

Charlie got up threw the gloves away and brought me some food. I took it and tried forcing the food down but I had no appetite at all.

After, I ate what I could I took the red pill again and cried myself to sleep. I was only awake a few hours a day but it was a living hell when I was awake. The red pills were my only relief.

Day three came, I woke up feeling much better. The transition of my body to female was completed. Now, my internal organs just needed to catch up is what Charlie told me. My hair was out of the bun I usually wore and was about shoulder length, still colored jet black as ever. My lips felt full and I could feel my feminine facial features. My boobs developed to be fairly large and firm but naturally soft. They barely sagged to my sides as I was laying on my back. I was interested in how they felt. My nipples would get really hard randomly and I didn't understand why. Of course Charlie just so happened to be in the room each time it happened. I felt between my legs a little but I was so scared to touch my vagina. I had no experience with a vagina, other then the porno magazines. It was a fully formed vagina between my legs. When I tried to explore it more there was a membrane barrier inside. I didn't understand anything about it and if that should be there.

"You look beautiful Zach." Charlie said as I was touching myself when he came in.

"I am never fucking you Charlie. Once, this is over you'll never see me naked again! Or, ever see me again for that matter." My voice sounded like a girl now and I hated it.

"Ok, if that's what you want Zach. I understand I hurt you and you may never forgive me for that. I did this for us to be able to change the world. I've driven most of the country and never found a soul till you. Here take some food you need the energy." He spoke very quite and looked sad.

I took the food and tried to eat. My hormones raged in my body and I started crying again.

"I won't bother you and after tomorrow you can go if you want. I hope you reconsider, because I don't want to be lonely again."

I laid silent and thought I really don't want to be alone again either. I watched as the machine slowly scanned up to my head, down to my feet and repeated. The glow of green lasers hitting my plump female body as it moved.

Charlie came back over to me with a red pill to give me. I don't think he wanted to say anything to avoid antagonizing me.

I said "Charlie..."

He replied "Yes?"

"Thanks for the food Charlie. Are you really going to let me go tomorrow?"

"If that's what you want."

I took the pill from Charlie. My nose felt a weird sensation. Like I could smell Charlie's musk on his sweaty body as he handed me the red pill. Charlie walked away and was packing up the area. His shirt off and had on gym shorts. I wondered why his stinky sweat that use to smell gross to me, smelled not great but weirdly good now. I studied Charlie's body and how much bigger and muscular he seemed now. I was now a petite small girl even smaller then I was before. I couldn't help myself but to look at Charlie's crotch bulge in his shorts. It didn't look like he had a erection but, he definitely must have a bigger penis then mine was. His cock and ridge of the head was outlined by the shorts. I could make out how far down his shorts the head of his cock was. 'Atleast 6 or 7 inches soft' I thought to myself. I snapped out of staring at it and was confused 'Why am I thinking about his penis.'

Charlie was finishing packing up. He walked back over to me and said "Tomorrow you can go on your own if you want. I want you to come back to the cabin with me though. I understand if you don't want to but can you just stay at the cabin until you finish the red pills? There's more steps once you finish those. After that you will need to take these blue pills for a month."

Charlie stood there staring in my eyes. I didn't say a word and I just stared back. I felt so exposed naked there and tried to cover up with my hands. l remained silent, I just did not knowing what to say. My mind was going a mile a minute. I felt so confused and shy of having Charlie looking at my naked female body.

"Ok Zach. here are some clothes for tomorrow. Here are the blue pills you'll take after the two weeks on the red pills. You should take them with water in the morning, afternoon and night before bed. Just leave the generator here in the morning after you get up. The machine you're under should have automatically turned off in the night while you're sleeping and you can get up at that point or whenever you want when it's done. Your keys are on top of some clothes I found for you. I will leave you alone now and am going back to the cabin tonight. I am sorry for everything. I understand why you don't want to come back with me."

Charlies eyes were watering a bit he wasn't crying but looked so sad. He turned to walk away.

"No. Charlie." I blurted out when he got to the door.

Charlie stopped and turned around.

"Can you stay here? I am scared and don't want to be alone please don't leave me." I asked.

"Yes, I will stay Zach."

"Charlie, I know why you did what you did. You're right, I wouldn't have done this without you forcing me."

"I am so sorry Zach. I didn't feel I had a choice."

I cried a bit making Charlie water up more now. A single tear ran down his cheek.

"I know Charlie. I know. I just feel so betrayed. How can I trust you now?" I felt like he was legitimately sorry. I was still pretty fucking pissed off though.

"Zach, I will never hurt you again. Please give me a second chance."

I thought about it and let out a large sigh.

"Ok. I'll go to the cabin with you. But, when, and it may be never... I am ready to have sex it will be on my terms. You promise?" I didn't want to be alone again I hated it more then anything else, including being a girl.

"I promise."

"Ok, Charlie. Please stay and talk with me here I hate to say it. But, I've missed being able to talk to you. You're my only friend I've ever had."

"Zach, can I ask you to do one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Can you change your name from Zach?"

I giggled a bit. The nerve! He turns me into a girl and then wants me to go by a different name! It did help clearing the tension from air a little. "I hate you so much, ughhh! Haven't I done enough." I said jokingly wiping tears from my face.

"I know, I know, only if you want to Zach"

I thought for a minute and only one name came to mind. "Ok, how about Zoey?"

"Zoey? Like your imaginary girlfriend?"

"Well, I look like her now. It seems appropriate since my name starts with Z too."

"Ok, Zoey. You're much hotter then your imaginary girlfriend was that you showed me."

I giggled and brought my hands up to wipe away the remaining tears. I hated how he could make me laugh when I was so sad and mad at him. "Ohh my god! I still hate you but, thanks Charlie."

We talked for a long time that night. I was still not super comfortable being naked but Charlie was respectful. Charlie slept on the cot next to Me. He dozed off before I did. As I watched him sleep and let out a sigh. I began admired his body, he still had no shirt on and was in his gym short. I was anxious for the machine to stop and tried to stay up for it. I fell asleep before it stopped.

I woke up first to the buzz of the generator. The gender changing machine was off. I got up from the machine and got dressed in the clothes Charlie brought. Short jean shorts and a tube top, no underwear... of course he wants me to wear this. I turned off the generator and then went to the bathroom. I had not used the bathroom for 4 days and had to go really bad. It was different at first using my vagina to pee. It felt like I was using the same muscles to control my bladder and going poop felt the same as when I was a guy. I wiped my vagina and legs with toilet paper cause the pee just got all over me. Peeing is definitely messier as a girl. After finishing up I went back to the room. Charlie was still asleep. I came up to him quietly. My jaw dropped when I saw he had morning wood. He was huge at least 9 inches clearly defined under the thin gym shorts. His penis was twice as large as the one I had before. I wanted to look away but couldn't.

'Holy fuck there is no way I am ever going to even touch that huge thing. Gross.' I thought but my nipples got hard and really showed through the tube top. I felt my nipples rubbing in my tube top as I moved they are so sensitive. I was confused by what my body was doing. I realized my body was reacting to seeing Charlie. I hated that my body would do that and my mind would have the opposite reaction.

Charlie started to move and wake up. I quickly walked away to not get caught and acted busy.

Charlie said "What time is it?"

I replied "about 9am, I am all ready to go when you are."

"Ok give me a minute and I'll drive. It's only a few hours to the cabin should be able to have a late lunch by the time we are back."

I knew why he needed a minute. He wanted sometime for his dick to settle down. 'Well I'd probably be hard too if I knew a girl would be around too. Ugh so gross. Why am I thinking of his cock again?'

I just said "Alright I'll be down stairs in the hospital shop looking at books."

I looked through the books and couldn't find anything interesting. I grabbed a few women's health magazines and went outside. I put the magazines in the truck. There was a lot of medical supplies, I picked up some of the bottles to see what he got. As I read a few of the labels my heart skipped a beat. It was all pregnancy items. 'Well if it does happen I guess it's good we have the right medical supplies for it.' I bit my lip in a daze staring at the prenatal pills in my hand.

"Ready?" Charlie said and scared me! I jumped and dropped the prenatal pill bottle I was holding.

"You scared me gosh!" I turned around and checked Charlie out he had a shirt on but still was wearing his gym shorts. I looked directly at his dick and could see the outline of his now soft penis in his shorts.

Charlie said "Sorry I didn't mean to."

I snapped out of it and looked up at Charlie, he was smiling. "You're gross. Don't even think about it." Charlie must have noticed me looking by the look he was giving.

"Mmmhmmmm" Charlie said as we both got in the car.

"You're driving Charlie. And, remember we're not having sex, ever!"

"Ok ok, whatever you say Zoey."

We took off north back to the cabin. We talked a little. Mostly about how I am very weirded out by being a girl. I read parts of some of the women's magazines during the drive. I read one about how a girl swore that swore by only wear thongs because of how comfortable they were. Another talking about periods, I was not excited for that. I did not even know girls got periods until now. I was learning a lot about my body and liked the dumb girly articles. My heart stopped when I flipped to one titled: Why I love giving blowjobs. It talked about sucking a penis obviously. But, more about how it made you feel and your man feel closer and stuff. I saw in the porno magazines some girls with penis' in their mouths but didn't really get how that worked since I never had mine sucked when I had it.